Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:33:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers.  (Read 143911 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:36:34 AM

So this is for everyone who is interested. I figured a way that we can all recover lost with pbmining. I started by forming a Facebook group where I will be explaining how we can make a recovery. This will not make any person rich it will just help so that we can recover our loss. So if you are interested in this new group I have you can contact me on Skype at kingbruce4 where I can interview you and see if this is something that you will want to take part in.

I figured a way that we can all recover lost with pbmining.

I take it that all means all of those who contact you/give you money ?

galdur

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:47:43 AM

So this is for everyone who is interested. I figured a way that we can all recover lost with pbmining. I started by forming a Facebook group where I will be explaining how we can make a recovery. This will not make any person rich it will just help so that we can recover our loss. So if you are interested in this new group I have you can contact me on Skype at kingbruce4 where I can interview you and see if this is something that you will want to take part in.

This is how your posts sounds to me: "Hey guys, seems like you've been scammed. Come on and trust me, I will scam you some more."

Maybe I'm just cynic.

Yep, itīs just another scammer.

Maybe you guys should try sending me money. After all I have a promising start of a successful track record here. The guy did send me .666 BTC for some reason unbeknownst to me as of yet. Maybe i have some hidden powers which I could be persuaded to project on to others. For a reasonable compensation of course.

btcgnome

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:22:30 AM

I wrote this thing off right away and didnīt have any expectations at all. Was mighty pissed though but to be honest mostly at myself for buying this story and defending it and fighting those who warned against it. Didnīt contact the guy in any way, didnīt ask for anything. Still he suddenly paid me 0.666 BTC. Didnīt see that one coming. Maybe itīs my lucky number. As a matter of fact right after PBM blew up 66 coin had a 1000% runup which resulted in a small windfall for me since I had patiently amassed 3.36 coins out of like 40 outstanding. Maybe the guy was buying, who knows. Maybe I should start thinking well of him. It never hurts to help.

I call Bullsh*t with a capital B.
galdur

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:36:32 AM

I wrote this thing off right away and didnīt have any expectations at all. Was mighty pissed though but to be honest mostly at myself for buying this story and defending it and fighting those who warned against it. Didnīt contact the guy in any way, didnīt ask for anything. Still he suddenly paid me 0.666 BTC. Didnīt see that one coming. Maybe itīs my lucky number. As a matter of fact right after PBM blew up 66 coin had a 1000% runup which resulted in a small windfall for me since I had patiently amassed 3.36 coins out of like 40 outstanding. Maybe the guy was buying, who knows. Maybe I should start thinking well of him. It never hurts to help.

So you claim that Iīm lying, right? That the guy didnīt send me .666 BTC last Sunday?

MichaelNZ

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:42:04 AM

RUN AWAY ... RUN FAR AWAY !!!

MichaelNZ

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:44:17 AM

So you claim that Iīm lying, right? That the guy didnīt send me .666 BTC last Sunday?
I'm backing up Galdur because I was also sent an extra payment last Sunday ... Want to call be a liar too ?

galdur

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:48:43 AM

I'm backing up Galdur because I was also sent an extra payment last Sunday ... Want to call be a liar too ?

Itīs a very strange affair. Maybe he likes islands near opposite poles Huh NZ and Iceland. Baffling.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:56:54 AM

Itīs a very strange affair. Maybe he likes islands near opposite poles Huh NZ and Iceland. Baffling.

Are you certain the payments came from Pbmining? Not trying to stir the pot, just very curious. I backed their play for quite a while (As gladur can attest to) and am feeling the egg on my face. It would be nice if Pbmining is actually trying to put things right.
galdur

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:12:00 AM

Are you certain the payments came from Pbmining? Not trying to stir the pot, just very curious. I backed their play for quite a while (As gladur can attest to) and am feeling the egg on my face. It would be nice if Pbmining is actually trying to put things right.

Itīs from their payout address, I guess.

1Payu22kpAENfgDjazV4GUwVvQgEorDK4c

de2051b6d3582b7c27fb00ef5f387df1398f6479a94685300fef539e06abe528

Strange, huh ?

ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:34:30 AM

Strange, huh ?

Well, hypothetically he could be trying compensate those that didn't threaten him and didn't resort to name calling and ridiculing first... If you had (very) limited money, would you use it to pay 1) MichaelNZ who has been very supportive or 2) One of the blockheads threatening to kill you?

Or (I am still a cynic) 3) One of your own sock puppet/shill accounts just to keep up appearance of paying back....
galdur

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:45:36 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 11:15:43 AM by galdur

Strange, huh ?

Well, hypothetically he could be trying compensate those that didn't threaten him and didn't resort to name calling and ridiculing first... If you had (very) limited money, would you use it to pay 1) MichaelNZ who has been very supportive or 2) One of the blockheads threatening to kill you?

Or (I am still a cynic) 3) One of your own sock puppet/shill accounts just to keep up appearance of paying back....

Well, I certainly didnīt threaten to kill the guy but did suggest that the bottom of a lake might be a suitable and permanent place of internment. Maybe he liked the icefishing boots pic I posted earlier in the thread. Or he somehow figured that maybe it was a bad idea to piss someone called galdur off for too long. Itīs hard to tell and hopefully I wonīt care for much longer now - after being made whole again.

Itīs great that he paid part of whatīs due and if he delivers the same amount next Sunday weīll be even and Iīll have very little reason to waste more time on this thread and this whole affair. Amen and kumen.

MichaelNZ

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:02:53 AM

I'm not sure I'd say I've been supportive, but I did learn very early on in my business career that you catch flies with honey not vinegar

thirdprize

Activity: 485
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 10:34:13 AM

Is he paying back the ones that invested the most first?  I probably would.

galdur

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:39:55 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 12:10:27 PM by galdur

Is he paying back the ones that invested the most first?  I probably would.

Not in my case. Had been there like seven weeks and received about 40% on the investment. Then this payment took it to 70%.

But i wish I wasnīt so bloody damn dumb. Instead of reporting right away that a payment had arrived and therefore a certain real hope had emerged i should have just joined MichaelNZ and the others in endlessly speculating about who the other guy was. It would have been great fun no doubt, but no I had to do the right thing. How unfortunate.

kingbruce

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:36:02 PM

You know it is people like this that I really don't get. If someone could show you how you could make a actually recover besides being on the forum crying about if they are going to be back or not why wouldn't you listen. I only post things that have some type of value. I have mining contracts that bring me over 4BTC a week. My only goal is to show people away that they could actually recover. But if you want to just be on here crying and sh$t cool but if you are interested in hearing how you can actually recover than whats wrong with listening to someone.

This is how your posts sounds to me: "Hey guys, seems like you've been scammed. Come on and trust me, I will scam you some more."

Maybe I'm just cynic.

Maybe you guys should try sending me money. After all I have a promising start of a successful track record here. The guy did send me .666 BTC for some reason unbeknownst to me as of yet. Maybe i have some hidden powers which I could be persuaded to project on to others. For a reasonable compensation of course.
guruton

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 07:47:53 PM

You know it is people like this that I really don't get. If someone could show you how you could make a actually recover besides being on the forum crying about if they are going to be back or not why wouldn't you listen. I only post things that have some type of value. I have mining contracts that bring me over 4BTC a week. My only goal is to show people away that they could actually recover. But if you want to just be on here crying and sh$t cool but if you are interested in hearing how you can actually recover than whats wrong with listening to someone.

Maybe I'm just cynic.

I take a change on him  Undecided added in skype
MichaelNZ

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:14:26 PM

I take a change on him  Undecided added in skype

Do report back in here what the plan is and how it all goes for you.

I am hugely suspicious of anyone that arrives in a volatile forum like this and announces they have the way to fix everyone's problems ... but it's secret and I'll only reveal it in a skype "interview" to see if you are the right person .... Yeah fucking right !!!

If you've got it, show it !!

Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:21:46 PM

I take a change on him  Undecided added in skype

Same. As long as he doesn't ask for money I'm ready to listen.

Will report here what he tells me.
MichaelNZ

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:24:57 PM

I take a change on him  Undecided added in skype

Same. As long as he doesn't ask for money I'm ready to listen.

Will report here what he tells me.
Good on you, do please let us in on what is so secret if you prove to be a suitable candidate during your skype "interview"

SimplisticStu

Activity: 154

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 10:29:56 PM

Month End No hope to return our money! Shame on you  Thief

its end of jan, game over, and pray to the ones who got scammed in the long run.

hopefully you guys can recover since the btc value has dropped.

Read the thread title correctly, it states Recovery program "beginning" in January and from what people are testifying to, it would seem some form of recovery has begun, maybe on a small, secretive scale but begun none the less, it does not state recovery will be completed in January.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: