Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:50:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436013 times)
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:50:35 PM

@Dev

It will take a while to get listed on Polo.

I've been told it's better if you apply:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Once you do that, we can follow-up elsewhere.

If you need some help with the wording on some of the fields, please PM.

With the kind of nature and uniqueness of the wallet, I think VTR has a major edge to get listed on poloniex, compared with the other coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzofir

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:11:01 AM

Join me
Free_Crypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:14:10 AM

Join me
join to you ? why?
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:17:07 AM

How does the reward fpr torrenting work ? How do ypu receive it after each download ? Do you get paid for the size or the amount of uploads you make or both ?
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:19:16 AM

How does the reward fpr tprrentong work ? How do ypu receive it after each download ? Do you get paid for the size or the amount of uploads you make or both ?

FYI... the torrent feature is not activated yet with the latest update. Try reading the past several posts here so you will get some idea.
vtorrent (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:46:12 AM

Dear all,

vTorrent 0.8.1 for Ubuntu build is up on Github

https://github.com/vtorrent/vTorrent-Client/releases/tag/0.8.1

Code:
SHA256 Checksum:
vTorrent-0.8.1-ubuntu.tar.gz - 3acf4cb7c17d75d04315f0b57a42fe7e5a22919df8c87ca36408019e9d5c7883

Please make a request in PM if anyone need official release for any OSes.

Regards,

vTorrent
darkagentx

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:51:11 AM

Dear all,

vTorrent 0.8.1 for Ubuntu build is up on Github

https://github.com/vtorrent/vTorrent-Client/releases/tag/0.8.1

Code:
SHA256 Checksum:
vTorrent-0.8.1-ubuntu.tar.gz - 3acf4cb7c17d75d04315f0b57a42fe7e5a22919df8c87ca36408019e9d5c7883

Please make a request in PM if anyone need official release for any OSes.

Regards,

vTorrent

I would really like to see this released on android.

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:54:57 AM

How does the reward fpr tprrentong work ? How do ypu receive it after each download ? Do you get paid for the size or the amount of uploads you make or both ?

FYI... the torrent feature is not activated yet with the latest update. Try reading the past several posts here so you will get some idea.

nothing works in the current builds that is supposed to be there to set it aside form other shit coins, the torrent ability is not and the bot trading is not active, why are people jumping on more promises
NextTrade

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:58:08 AM

nothing works in the current builds that is supposed to be there to set it aside form other shit coins, the torrent ability is not and the bot trading is not active, why are people jumping on more promises

you people must be blind,  download 0.8.1 and check out the 2fa stuff yourself.

imo,  that is what set aside VTR from other shit coins ALREADY!

After hard testing i cant find any bug or problem with 2fa system.

our dev team is genius and i dont get how this coin is not include in top 10 already...
morantis

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:00:56 AM

you people must be blind,  download 0.8.1 and check out the 2fa stuff yourself.

imo,  that is what set aside VTR from other shit coins ALREADY!

ooooooooooh, a secondary password system, very impressive....lol
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:10:21 AM

i bet you are too arrogant to even download and try it out yourself. i had doubt also, but this is far from fuck up fake 2fa other any coin have been trying to promote, it is working seamlessly with authy and it looks almost like native bitcoin stuff.

Please do not bother answering with a troll. If there is just a way to save your bitcoins using this VTR wallet, this is really one of the best security measures from the rest of the wallets out there.. still waiting on how to activate the trading bot.
morantis

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:14:08 AM

i bet you are too arrogant to even download and try it out yourself. i had doubt also, but this is far from fuck up fake 2fa other any coin have been trying to promote, it is working seamlessly with authy and it looks almost like native bitcoin stuff.

trust me, i d'ld it, because YOU PROMISED various things that would have been nice in a coin, and here we are WAITING
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:27:05 AM

Thanks for the financial advice.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
morantis

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:29:35 AM

why are replying to me without actually providing additional information to the thread?  i asked a legitimate question of the dev and replied with information that the coin has still not provided what it promised weeks ago, what did your reply bring to this thread?
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:29:59 AM

Please do not bother answering with a troll. If there is just a way to save your bitcoins using this VTR wallet, this is really one of the best security measures from the rest of the wallets out there.. still waiting on how to activate the trading bot.

I love trolls.

They keep a thread bumped on the main board. And the best thing is, they do it for freeeeeeeee
morantis

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:33:27 AM

I love trolls.

They keep a thread bumped on the main board. And the best thing is, they do it for freeeeeeeee

i rest my case, another person that speaks to hear themselves speak and accomplishes absolutely zero for the community, holding a rank simply because they lasted long enough and typed enough to gain it and not because they provided anything of value to anyone, awesome job big guy
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:36:05 AM

why are replying to me without actually providing additional information to the thread?  i asked a legitimate question of the dev and replied with information that the coin has still not provided what it promised weeks ago, what did your reply bring to this thread?

You either roll up your sleeves and participate or fuck off. That tends to be my moto.

Not directly saying that to you, though. Just sayin.

Success breeds success. If you want to see development, ain't nothing better than helping out and watching the project grow and get more resources.

The 'show me before I spend my money' attitude only works if you've got a few million to invest in a start-up. Silcon valley this ain't.
morantis

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:38:06 AM

why are replying to me without actually providing additional information to the thread?  i asked a legitimate question of the dev and replied with information that the coin has still not provided what it promised weeks ago, what did your reply bring to this thread?

You either roll up your sleeves and participate or fuck off. That tends to be my moto.

Not directly saying that to you, though. Just sayin.

Success breeds success. If you want to see development, ain't nothing better than helping out and watching the project grow and get more resources.

The 'show me before I spend my money' attitude only works if you've got a few million to invest in a start-up. Silcon valley this ain't.

and what are you providing at this moment that helps this thread?
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:38:11 AM

I love trolls.

Yes, he is one of the professional paid trolls, so lets get easy on him:

yes, another day with a perfect payment and several extra 5 coin "tips" lol

See that? lol
morantis

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:40:36 AM

I love trolls.

Yes, he is one of the professional paid trolls, so lets get easy on him:

yes, another day with a perfect payment and several extra 5 coin "tips" lol

See that? lol

which, of course, has nothing to do with this forum and pertains to another site, but, please, when you have nothing to provide evidence, take something out of context and warp it around, awesome way to show integrity to all those that are watching, i am glad to see those that are supposed to provide a good example make an ass out of themselves
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: