Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436010 times)
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 05:54:51 PM

No need to hide it PMs we all know nothing is actually working there...  Cheesy

Your turning into VTR'S residential troll.

You clearly see potential,  I bet you got a few hundred thousand coins also.

I wish that was true.  Sad

But I do like to troll some shitcoins and scams from now and then  Wink

So, VTR is shitcoin and scams? How?

What kind of shitcoin and scams would need to develop and release feature such as 2FA?
Which dev obviously know that it would not exactly pump up the price but only to make sure of its users security.

IMO what is shitcoin and scams? just search the forum for something with plenty of pre-mine with no true development such as this one

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608804.0

500 million premine with no real development, now that's more like it.

learn your shit before come back talking trash again.

The only problem is the TOTALLY lack of communication from dev team!
So sad...if only dev team was more present with community now VTR will be over 1 Million market cap at least.

But probably dev is doing this for buying cheap before than torrent implementation will be released...

I believe the Dev is just not interested in making VTR 1 Million market cap coin now. The sole purpose of this coin is to offer torrent implementation, and before it is done, there is no sense to think about the price at all, as well as to inform community on progress (anyway he doesn't ask community for help, so looks like he does not need it for now). This is the least hyped coin I ever have seen. That's one of the reasons why I trust this Dev.

I think than when torrent implementation will be ready we will come to Poloniex...this is the only one with this feature under development!

1 Million market cap will come... maybe higher!

I bought IOC under 3k when market cap was only 200k and today is over 5 Million...big profit needs patients Smiley

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:14:00 PM

What kind of shitcoin and scams would need to develop and release feature such as 2FA?
Which dev obviously know that it would not exactly pump up the price but only to make sure of its users security.

IMO what is shitcoin and scams? just search the forum for something with plenty of pre-mine with no true development such as this one

So sad...if only dev team was more present with community now VTR will be over 1 Million market cap at least.

But probably dev is doing this for buying cheap before than torrent implementation will be released...

Total lack of communication?  Go back a few pages to see the recent release notes.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 07:10:14 AM

No, the only "problem" here is your blindness. Go back and see that the main VTR dev answered to Richie from Bittrex in 6 minutes. And do you know what else? pnoch is in fact the guy who worked on 2FA with VTR's dev, so you can't say that people behind VTR's tech are not working or following the thread. They are not babysitters!

ALL of you are doing nothing for this coin! Trading it and holding is not enough!

But, hey, don't take my comment too seriously... I'm not a legendary member. 

CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:47:52 AM

Is the older pre 2fa version still usable?
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:45:58 PM

You could probably get a an old link to it and still use it, but why do you want to use it? It's really, really slow when it comes to verifying the historic chain.

There is also a recommendation to update and there will be a hard fork due in a few months.

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:49:32 PM

ALL of you are doing nothing for this coin! Trading it and holding is not enough!
...I'm nearly a legendary member, so listen up.

Do this everyone:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1455319.msg16205800#msg16205800

Let others know about the security bump they can get by looking at how vTorrent has innovated in this area.

You will find that other projects welcome this level of innovation.
ik_do

Activity: 522
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 03:13:02 PM

No, the only "problem" here is your blindness. Go back and see that the main VTR dev answered to Richie from Bittrex in 6 minutes. And do you know what else? pnoch is in fact the guy who worked on 2FA with VTR's dev, so you can't say that people behind VTR's tech are not working or following the thread. They are not babysitters!

But, hey, don't take my comment too seriously... I'm not a legendary member.  

Not to sound too up myself, but I wrote this as a PM on December 31, 2014.

"also there is one suggestion i had; make your wallet more modern than anything else out there by adding google authenticator as a method to lock/unlock the wallet."

Yeah I don't know or even really care if that at all even contributed to 2FA being put in but I suggested it very early on. And besides that I've been here for about 2 years posting on this thread actively and trying to help people who have issues etc.
I've also paid for the block explorer and I also linked to the bootstrap for the bittrex guy (and created the bootstrap)

I'm also trying not to be biased (although I hold a decent chunk of VTR) but I can safely say that the level of communication has been low, but I also think that is in some ways preferable to the ten thousand other pump and dump projects around which haven't done shit except for try and be "the future of cryptocurrency is here!"

This is an interesting project but we're still kinda in the dark how far along things are (which does fit in with previous comments make by the dev if anyone cares to go back several dozen pages).

Not sure what else I can really do as an end-user to support the project because I don't know how to code.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 03:53:53 PM

I'm also trying not to be biased (although I hold a decent chunk of VTR) but I can safely say that the level of communication has been low, but I also think that is in some ways preferable to the ten thousand other pump and dump projects around which haven't done shit except for try and be "the future of cryptocurrency is here!"

This is an interesting project but we're still kinda in the dark how far along things are (which does fit in with previous comments make by the dev if anyone cares to go back several dozen pages).

Not sure what else I can really do as an end-user to support the project because I don't know how to code.

You should know that like 99% of the legit developers SUCKS @ marketing and communications. I am telling you this from my personal experience with 30+ coders. Those who are posting often in their threads (and in most cases are using sock puppet accounts) are 99% scammers. They may stay for a month, 6 months or a year, but they will definitely one day disappear.

I would agree that VTR dev should do more about it, but from my experience, I have learned to accept such actions (i.e. - I find it normal). Maybe you should make some proposals, but actions always speaks louder than words.

P.S. I don't want this to sound like advertising, but I am part of a cryptocurrency with a 12 people team from 10 different countries around the world. I am also something like a Project leader. Do you know that our members are currently forbidden to post in our thread, tweet or... whatever? That's because of a one simple truth - as of now, we have nothing to say.

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:01:30 PM

Trex top wallet keeps off loading his bag.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ik_do

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:15:34 PM

Trex top wallet keeps off loading his bag.

Yeah that wallet seemed to accumulate big around the block 1 mil announcement/"hype".
ik_do

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:39:27 PM

You should know that like 99% of the legit developers SUCKS @ marketing and communications. I am telling you this from my personal experience with 30+ coders. Those who are posting often in their threads (and in most cases are using sock puppet accounts) are 99% scammers. They may stay for a month, 6 months or a year, but they will definitely one day disappear.

I would agree that VTR dev should do more about it, but from my experience, I have learned to accept such actions (i.e. - I find it normal). Maybe you should make some proposals, but actions always speaks louder than words.

P.S. I don't want this to sound like advertising, but I am part of a cryptocurrency with a 12 people team from 10 different countries around the world. I am also something like a Project leader. Do you know that our members are currently forbidden to post in our thread, tweet or... whatever? That's because of a one simple truth - as of now, we have nothing to say.

I don't really doubt that; as far as I'm concerned the dev hasn't really promised anything he hasn't delivered on so far, its just that development takes time.

We're two years into this rollercoaster, and about 2 months away (if I recall correctly) from the expected PoSv2 stage. So let's see where it goes.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:50:06 PM

I don't really doubt that; as far as I'm concerned the dev hasn't really promised anything he hasn't delivered on so far, its just that development takes time.

We're two years into this rollercoaster, and about 2 months away (if I recall correctly) from the expected PoSv2 stage. So let's see where it goes.

We've held this long, what's a few more months to wait for torrents.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:52:48 PM

You could probably get a an old link to it and still use it, but why do you want to use it? It's really, really slow when it comes to verifying the historic chain.

There is also a recommendation to update and there will be a hard fork due in a few months.

Thanks, just wondering when the hard fork happens. I have a couple of months to catch up and wonder if it's best to sync then upgrade, or upgrade then sync. Want to avoid having to sync the whole chain if I can
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:33:03 AM

Any idea why VTR has been put to wallet  maintenance on Bittrex? A new wallet update with torrent feature finally enabled?
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:15:10 AM

Any idea why VTR has been put to wallet  maintenance on Bittrex? A new wallet update with torrent feature finally enabled?

Probably the usual problems..
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:36:37 AM

I think there's an error with the stealth addresses.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:38:27 AM

I now make it official, you are now VTR's very own troll, welcome Smiley

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:40:55 AM

He asked a question, I gave him the answer..  If you consider that as trolling then you have issues my friend.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:58:44 PM

Any idea why VTR has been put to wallet  maintenance on Bittrex? A new wallet update with torrent feature finally enabled?

He asked a question, I gave him the answer..  If you consider that as trolling then you have issues my friend.

Why negative/sarcastic answers all the time? A lot of people would consider that trolling.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:31:21 AM

Any idea why VTR has been put to wallet  maintenance on Bittrex? A new wallet update with torrent feature finally enabled?

He asked a question, I gave him the answer..  If you consider that as trolling then you have issues my friend.

Why negative/sarcastic answers all the time? A lot of people would consider that trolling.

It's no my fault that every question/answer about this project is negative..
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: