Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436013 times)
ALCTEC

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:43:52 PM

Hey guys. Been a secret lurker here since forever, and made my buck on vtr so can't complain. I honestly have not believed more in any other crypto project. One day, It will be done and it will be disruptive.
But I'm tired  Sad
Maybe it's the shortened investment span we got used to, things being so fleeting in crypto.
Maybe it's the silence.
Maybe I've got weak hands just growing older.
Maybe it's also not fair to only speak up when the project's future is in limbo and simply unclear.
But I'm closing the door.

@ dev, whatever you think you're doing or working on. It's all good, I'm sure you'll accomplish something.
But it won't be with me around anymore, it's crossed a line in my mind.

Have a good one.

Can't blame you. Though it's a shame to hold this long only to fold, it would really suck for you if they delivered.

vTorrent, your supporters are dropping like flies. Give us a fkn update please

They are dropping like flies, rightly so too.

I was told that the dev spent his premine, so that's why I started the topic of adding 10% for the Dev if it forked, as long as he produced the code.

The continued silence just leads me to belive the dev has not got shit. This is the only conclusion you can come to.

@ dev why keep logging in? Just let it go, we'll stop trading it, hopefully Bittrex will delist it then. It's not fair to suck in new comers at the current price, or any price.

Time for everyone to move on.

Where did you hear dev spent the premine? That would give him no incentive to code shit - But then again he could have rebought it 10x over.

Still, scammy as fk

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:37:10 AM

I'd love to get involved in this coin, but I'd like to either see a bit more volume on Bittrex or see it being listed on multiple exchanges. Are there any upcoming updates?

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:57:27 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 05:37:36 PM by hughbt

Guys,

These two days I had short conversations with pnoch. He's now outside Thailand to attend a conference, but will be back in a few days. Please give your suggestions on which coin do you think our new fork should be based on. I will work 6 days in a row and I have Wednesday and Thursday off. Then I will work on a new wallet design and hopefully Isaac will have time to help.

Team, feel free to contact me on Facebook or Telegram to share your thoughts if you don't want/can't comment here.

Cheers,
Spartak

Why Pnoch is working on some shitcoin? When are you going to release the video/wallet? We know it's working, make a zcash fork, increase your premine, swap the coins and everyone will be happy.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:44:52 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 05:43:02 PM by leigh2k14

I wouldn't give this Dev a penny in ICO money, it would be a final exit scam. We'd get double fucked then. We've already paid for the VTR token.

The only way I see this working would be add 10% to the supply of the new fork.

Edit: Do you think the Dev deserves  "your" money after the way he's been with us on this project? That would be seriously taking the piss asking for ICO money, either you belive in the value of your own work and except the VTR token as payment or I really would start to see it as an exit, scam, if the rumours of the the dev dumping his coins are true, then giving a free meal ticket via an ICO would possibly one of the most dumb fuck moves you could ever do in you life time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ALCTEC

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:40:33 PM

I wouldn't give this Dev a penny in ICO money, it would be a final exit scam. We'd get double fucked then. We've already paid for the VTR token.

The only way I see this working would be add 10% to the supply of the new fork.

Edit: Do you think the Dev deserves  "your" money after the way he's been with us on this project? That would be seriously taking the piss asking for ICO money, either you belive in the value of your own work and except the VTR token as payment or I really would start to see it as an exit, scam, if the rumours of the the dev dumping his coins are true, then giving a free meal ticket via an ICO would possibly one of the most dumb fuck moves you could ever do in you life time.

Again, where are those rumours coming from? If you don't mind sharing.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 07:20:02 PM

Guys,

These two days I had short conversations with pnoch. He's now outside Thailand to attend a conference, but will be back in a few days. Please give your suggestions on which coin do you think our new fork should be based on. I will work 6 days in a row and I have Wednesday and Thursday off. Then I will work on a new wallet design and hopefully Isaac will have time to help.

Team, feel free to contact me on Facebook or Telegram to share your thoughts if you don't want/can't comment here.

Cheers,
Spartak

Why Pnoch is working on some shitcoin? When are you going to release the video/wallet? We know it's working, make a zcash fork, increase your premine, swap the coins and everyone will be happy.

That "shitcoin" has a team with members spread across 10 countries. They are still on stand by and as you can see - no one is crying, despite we have nothing for the past 1.5 - 2 years. We haven't asked for money from anyone and we're still here after more than 3.5 years. I have been working with pnoch for more than 3 years now and you are NOT the one who should tell him/me on what he/me should work on!

ik_do

Activity: 522
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:21:51 PM

Guys,

Cheers,
Spartak

That "shitcoin" has a team with members spread across 10 countries. They are still on stand by and as you can see - no one is crying, despite we have nothing for the past 1.5 - 2 years. We haven't asked for money from anyone and we're still here after more than 3.5 years. I have been working with pnoch for more than 3 years now and you are NOT the one who should tell him/me on what he/me should work on!

I apologize for that person's attitude.
People are a little frustrated due to the lack of dev's communication and are starting to look in all the wrong places for answers.
ik_do

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:29:12 PM

Guys,
I realize that we haven't had a response from our dev, but could we all please try and keep civil.

We all know it's frustrating, we all know it's tiring, and we're all waiting for the same thing. We're all looking for answers and we haven't gotten any solid answers just yet.

Please just try to keep your manners about. Cryptocurrency is a lot bigger than just this unique project and it doesn't help anyone to engage in arguments. Try to keep tactful with what you say and do, especially when messaging people who only have a vague relation to this project.

None of us would do any good by turning away people in the cryptocurrency space by saying things that don't help anyone.

And no, I can't speak officially or anything or force anyone to act anyway. It's just a polite request.

Thanks.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 07:31:20 PM

Guys,

Cheers,
Spartak

I apologize for that person's attitude.
People are a little frustrated due to the lack of dev's communication and are starting to look in all the wrong places for answers.

No worries. I am also frustrated about a lot of things (for example - a number of real shitcoins had success, while others (good ones) are struggling)), but this is how it works and I'm not blaming anyone.

People started to exploit digital currencies long time ago and they just don't care about anything, except their profits in fiat or BTC. This guy is probably one of them.

DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:59:30 AM

Guys,

Cheers,
Spartak

No problem with increasing the pre-mine if it means a bigger team all working close to full time. This concept is as big as it gets in crypto.
DogTheHunter

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:09:52 AM

@vtorrent

Does this Bitcoin attack vulnerability impact vTorrent?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zac5v/shoutout_to_my_boy_chjj_who_broke_bitcoin_is/
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:36:52 AM

And you will sell it to whom? To yourself? Lmao

The volume is 3.78 btc today and total cap of 465 btc lol, that was what i used to trade with in 2015.

Being optimistic is one thing and being delusional is other.

I just come back to this thread once in six months because i know some older members here  And once upon a time i did hold this coin.le
With no twitter and NO NAME developer you guys think this is going anywhere. NO!!! This is not 2013, Evolve or be left out!!!

"Don’t Cling To A Mistake Just Because You Spent A Lot Of Time Making It "

3.78 BTC = 87,907 VTR. I don't know what your issue is, but I'd have no problem selling a few thou each day on Bittrex, the #2 exchange in the world. I wouldn't try to sell my entire stash at once because, well, that would be dumb. Too bad you dumped yours at such a ridiculously low price, because you could have made 100X.

LMAO noobs in this thread haha.....I made 300x with eth and nav NOOB and you are trusting a dev who cant show his face or tell his name.... Douche get a life.
rakesh1_90

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:39:50 AM

The volume is 3.78 btc today and total cap of 465 btc lol, that was what i used to trade with in 2015.
Check monthly volume lol
the coin has its montly volume as high as market cap...

$874,401 weekly
$2,352,764 montly
(currently)

3.78BTC is probs twice his country's GDP. just trying to sound like a big playa, but he's actually just mad he sold.

Lets show whos big on a sell or buy wall on bittrex or poloniex.....noobs just cant stop laughing....i enjoy some bitch slapping though be happy to play the bitch part.
DogTheHunter

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:53:06 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 01:04:27 PM by DogTheHunter

Check monthly volume lol

$874,401 weekly
$2,352,764 montly
(currently)

3.78BTC is probs twice his country's GDP. just trying to sound like a big playa, but he's actually just mad he sold.

Lets show whos big on a sell or buy wall on bittrex or poloniex.....noobs just cant stop laughing....i enjoy some bitch slapping though be happy to play the bitch part.

keep bumping the thread.  i think they call people not invested who regularly post bump bitches. whose u'r daddy now.
rakesh1_90

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:40:54 PM

Check monthly volume lol

$874,401 weekly
$2,352,764 montly
(currently)

keep bumping the thread.  i think they call people not invested who regularly post bump bitches. whose u'r daddy now.

Being a bitch is better than being a delusional noob. Hahah, thanks for loosing money because someone else is gaining.  Lol, invested in VTR....Meme coming soon!
lamouche23

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:45:54 PM

The currency will increase in the next few weeks  Cheesy
It's certain
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:34:59 PM

Check monthly volume lol

$874,401 weekly
$2,352,764 montly
(currently)

Being a bitch is better than being a delusional noob. Hahah, thanks for loosing money because someone else is gaining.  Lol, invested in VTR....Meme coming soon!

Keep an eye on this thread Rakesh, if the devs do a swap and add a percentage for themselves rather than an ICO, it means they have something, if they do an ICO then run for the hills.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

DogTheHunter

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:55:10 PM

China just banned vTorrent....what China bans, invest in  Tongue
ik_do

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:13:59 PM

...snip....

I love FUD. It's an indication that the project is doing something worthwhile.

Between now and $1/VTR, there will be plenty of FUD. The greater the FUD, the stronger the project.

Keep it up. It's a great way to bump the thread. Thanks.

p2p crypto rewarding p2p. What a great natural fit.

+101 Dev.

Lol!!! $1...ahahah!!!! How much have you invested .5 btc....noob!!!

Reminder that when Rakesh made this post back in January 2015 the price of VTR was 0.00000350. It is now 0.00004250.
That's also not even taking into account the Bitcoin price change from ~$250 USD to today's price of $4235.

So if he had actually invested 0.5 BTC @ 0.00000350 he would've purchased ~142857 VTR valued at about $125 USD.
Today that same amount would be worth 0.5 BTC @ 0.00004250 which is valued at 6.07 BTC -- $25710 USD

That represents a 20468% increase.
That is a 200x increase!

Thanks for your valuable insight and opinion Rakesh; it doesn't match up to the 300x increase you had with Ethereum but I think a 200x return is actually quite decent!

It's also great that you've been following the vTorrent project for 33 months of your life now.
Please continue to keep us up to date on your daily life and opinion.

I look forward to seeing you still here in 2019.
slugmandrew

Activity: 138

Everything's a bubble, idiot

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:34:13 PM

Great concept, don't mess it up.  Wink

Lol!!! this developer has more time for everything other than this project. And no guarantee if your coins would automatically vanish because of the bug!!!

I suppose now that the POW blocks are over we wont be seeing the dev online ever again.....we can see him once or twice  if he still has his coins to be dumped onto some noob buyers!

Ignore this guy, hes a cunt

Now that you have nothing to say about this shitty coin. So you will resort to name calling like your mother.
Noob choke on your mothers boob!

Brilliant insult from Rakesh there!!

Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: