Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436011 times)
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 08:15:17 AM

WITH BITTORRENT, THE CATS OUT OF THE BAG

What do you you mean?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:06:35 AM

WITH BITTORRENT, THE CATS OUT OF THE BAG

What do you you mean?

It's a quote from Bram Cohen

https://www.wired.com/2005/01/bittorrent-2/
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 11:04:02 AM

Ah, right.

Hehe, I thought the dev made a post saying the new client was coming out with the torrent feature, then you edited your post, but then the dev deleted their post.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 06:43:54 PM

click on Cryptoadvice_82 to see his sig

vTorrent price is holding great considering than Bitcoin is rising!

Cool new SIG you've got going on  Shocked

We'll have to think about doing a funded SIG campaign. Whose the VTR millionaire around here? Wink
HHWlife

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:11:37 AM

So because everyone can make a purevidz clone vtr and vidz project can't be complimentary to each other?

No but if Steemit exists then tell me what PureVidz brings to the table?

It doesn't solve the problem of providing an incentive to seeding content. It just means that people can copy and paste links from other sites and get money and then walk off.

i cant watch movies at steemit like in vidz
omega0

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:32:40 AM

There are only two people to keep this thread active. Without them this project would be dead. Any news from the dev? I think it is time to start to show something .. or all this becomes a waste of time
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:48:29 AM

There are only two people to keep this thread active. Without them this project would be dead. Any news from the dev? I think it is time to start to show something .. or all this becomes a waste of time

It's annoying that the dev doesn't keep us in the loop. It's just the way he is, you either except it or sell your coins.

My advice would be to hold, we are really close, the last fork is just over a month away.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:25:14 AM

It's annoying that the dev doesn't keep us in the loop. It's just the way he is, you either except it or sell your coins.

My advice would be to hold, we are really close, the last fork is just over a month away.

I see it that way too- this is crypto, and this is a high risk project. it lacks several unambiguous scam markers, so it either isn't, or it is some really ingenious long con.

by the way: what does the thing with the forks mean? did the dev make some ann of that earlier? as I understand, those hardforks always happened as predicted, correct?
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:39:13 AM

I see it that way too- this is crypto, and this is a high risk project. it lacks several unambiguous scam markers, so it either isn't, or it is some really ingenious long con.

by the way: what does the thing with the forks mean? did the dev make some ann of that earlier? as I understand, those hardforks always happened as predicted, correct?

There were two hark forks planned first switch to PoSv2 and the second switches to PoSv3, the 1st went according to plan at block 1.2M the second is planned at 1.3M.

We are all hoping that we will finally go live after a long, long, long, long, long wait. Then again there is no certainty that we will, at the very minimum he better release something tangible after the second fork or this WILL be dumped back down to 600 satoshi, and a lot of followers will move on. 27 months with nothing torrent related is getting a bit thin.

It's called v"torrent" not v"2FA"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 06:15:49 PM

There were two hark forks planned first switch to PoSv2 and the second switches to PoSv3, the 1st went according to plan at block 1.2M the second is planned at 1.3M.

We are all hoping that we will finally go live after a long, long, long, long, long wait. Then again there is no certainty that we will, at the very minimum he better release something tangible after the second fork or this WILL be dumped back down to 600 satoshi, and a lot of followers will move on. 27 months with nothing torrent related is getting a bit thin.

It's called v"torrent" not v"2FA"

This is crypto...we can see 600sat tomorrow and 100k 1 week later.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
Cryptoadvice_82

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 06:17:43 PM

A lot of people are worried about lack of updates...I was expecting to see much more updates now but I think I can wait a few more weeks

Torrent over Blockchain and RIOT support is something really big...2FA support made me think than dev is really working hard on this project.

And we have already seen new wallet 0.8.2.1 on blockexplorer

I'm thinking at BitTorrent and RIOT daily users, much more than Bitcoin users...!

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:37:35 PM

A lot of people are worried about lack of updates...I was expecting to see much more updates now but I think I can wait a few more weeks

Torrent over Blockchain and RIOT support is something really big...2FA support made me think than dev is really working hard on this project.

I'm thinking at BitTorrent and RIOT daily users, much more than Bitcoin users...!

I'm thinking we should start a riot until dev posts some pretty pictures of the BitTorrent section  Grin
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:23:46 PM

I'm thinking we should start a riot until dev posts some pretty pictures of the BitTorrent section  Grin

I'm up for kicking off!

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pickleninja

Activity: 242

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:06:37 PM

I'm up for kicking off!

You have my axe!!
sluggo

Activity: 134

Shitcoin Bliss

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:53:05 PM

pitchforks at the ready!

----E
----E
----E
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:03:23 PM

pitchforks at the ready!

----E
----E
----E

Grin

----E
----E
----E
----E
----E
----E

Let's pick-up the pace of the riot.

@Dev - pictures inside the BitTorrent tab or we'll smash up the place.
ik_do

Activity: 522
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:23:54 AM

Honestly speaking this project is now 2+ years old; a lot of people forget that devs have real lives/deaths/marriages/divorces/holidays and perhaps a full time job besides what their passion is.

Having a dev in the first place who
-Has delivered 2FA
-Has a very solid/promising idea that isn't generic shitcoin v3.1 with anonymous transactions
-Hasn't scammed us by running off with corrupt wallets and instead fixed the issue for people
-Hasn't photoshopped screenshots promising things in 3 days time that don't actually exist yet

Is why I'm sticking with this project. The only reason I ever sell any (with this and every other project I've invested in) is because I need money to pay bills.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:35:26 AM

Honestly speaking this project is now 2+ years old; a lot of people forget that devs have real lives/deaths/marriages/divorces/holidays and perhaps a full time job besides what their passion is.

Having a dev in the first place who
-Has delivered 2FA
-Has a very solid/promising idea that isn't generic shitcoin v3.1 with anonymous transactions
-Hasn't scammed us by running off with corrupt wallets and instead fixed the issue for people
-Hasn't photoshopped screenshots promising things in 3 days time that don't actually exist yet

Is why I'm sticking with this project. The only reason I ever sell any (with this and every other project I've invested in) is because I need money to pay bills.

Very well argued. You bring both common sense and pragmatism to the table.

But we've gone to the trouble of designing the pitch forks now. It'll be hard to stop the crowd from rioting.

----E
----E
----E
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:37:52 AM

hi,

I'm trying to sync a new wallet and I can't find conections to the network. Anyone can share some nodes, please, and explain plain ans simple how to install in the wallet?

btw, the "Additional Node" section in the first page is broken. Dev please correct it!

tnks a lot,
Cryptoadvice_82

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 11:20:55 AM

hi,

I'm trying to sync a new wallet and I can't find conections to the network. Anyone can share some nodes, please, and explain plain ans simple how to install in the wallet?

btw, the "Additional Node" section in the first page is broken. Dev please correct it!

tnks a lot,

Delete everything and add only addnode=vtrseed.cloudns.asia
It works fine for me

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: