Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:34:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541865 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
tradersnow

Activity: 90
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 02:49:45 PM

Dynamic Peg FAQ OF THE DAY: How can investors benefit from BitBay’s Dynamic Peg?

Find the answer here:
https://forum.bitbay.market/t/how-can-investors-benefit-from-bitbay-s-dynamic-peg/2182
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 07:40:21 AM

bow chica wow wow

tradersnow

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 12:35:31 PM

Cool Dynamic Peg: FAQ OF THE DAY Cool:
How much can the liquid supply and price of BAY fluctuate in one day?

Read the answer here:
https://forum.bitbay.market/t/how-much-can-the-liquid-supply-and-price-of-bay-fluctuate-in-one-day/2196

BitBaydev (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 11

https://bitbay.market

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 10:05:12 PM

Just 2 more days until BitBay’s Dynamic Peg launches on the LATOKEN exchange. Sign up for an account at https://exchange.latoken.com

These pairs will be opening soon:

https://exchange.latoken.com/exchange/BAY-BTC
https://exchange.latoken.com/exchange/BAY-USDT
https://exchange.latoken.com/exchange/BAYR-BTC
https://exchange.latoken.com/exchange/BAYR-USDT

———

https://twitter.com/bitbayofficial/status/1230928731801366528?s=21

David Zimbeck Interview

BitBay Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitBayofficial
BubbleButtBabe

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 11:52:09 AM

Is the donation set on default on the market place and old style wallet?
I will leave donate on default setting in my old style wallet but my partner use the market and his is not donating on default
What % of users are donating ?
Better if we should make mandatory a small % from every member.
What target is the immediate holding price in cents? 20 cents? Do I need to change anything to support that level or this is default.

If you are selling your own personal coins you do not require a license
Therefore each member couls set up their own automated bay / any other coin on chainz right?
Market place can have a seperate waller address so it can not drain main wallet
Put asking price of other coins per bay and list your wallet addresses for coins you will accept. They send bitcoin to yours with coin / address in message box, market place monitor chainz and auto send Bay to theirs?

Is that possible? Every memeber can be monitored for selling price and market place can produce entire table like exchange? But just a list of people trading their own coins on their own market place.

maybe it could not work? Just one possible plan. Depended on a single block explorer may not be perfect?

I have not tested 10% of the market place so it could exist such a feature.
tradersnow

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 01:23:18 PM

Dynamic Peg Shocked FAQ OF THE DAY Shocked :
How does the Dynamic Peg handle “black swan events” such as an extreme decline in demand, market shock, etc.?

Find the answer here:
https://forum.bitbay.market/t/how-does-the-dynamic-peg-handle-black-swan-events-such-as-an-extreme-decline-in-demand-market-shock-etc/2187
BitBayDoc

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 07:42:36 PM

How does the Dynamic Peg handle “black swan events” such as an extreme decline in demand, market shock, etc.?

Find the answer here:
https://forum.bitbay.market/t/how-does-the-dynamic-peg-handle-black-swan-events-such-as-an-extreme-decline-in-demand-market-shock-etc/2187
@Tradersnow - Thank You for the FAQ's of The Day! They are very, very educational. Thanks!!!
tradersnow

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 02:44:40 PM

Dynamic Peg Cool FAQ OF THE DAY Cool :
Why do Reserve and voluntarily frozen coins have value? Are there any benefits to holding them?

Find the answer here:
https://forum.bitbay.market/t/why-do-reserve-and-voluntarily-frozen-coins-have-value-are-there-any-benefits-to-holding-them/2186

Watch the Dynamic Peg launch tomorrow on https://latoken.comSmiley
tradersnow

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 02:46:05 PM

Find the answer here:
@Tradersnow - Thank You for the FAQ's of The Day! They are very, very educational. Thanks!!!

Sure thing Doc! Tomorrow's the big day!  Grin
LuckyLeprachaun

Activity: 470
Merit: 251

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 01:47:09 PM

I am confused, the wallet is showing a value of 1.75$ per Bay and on Latoken it makes no sense, what is the value of 1 bay at this time?

Nighttrader invite code: 2PJbGxt95Dz7JKU2N8oudyAJ1Tzs
shaydinblue

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 02:33:13 PM

trading just opened on latoken. it will probably fluctuate a lot in the next few days during the price discovery process...
BubbleButtBabe

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 03:05:35 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2020, 03:17:09 PM by BubbleButtBabe

I am confused, the wallet is showing a value of 1.75$ per Bay and on Latoken it makes no sense, what is the value of 1 bay at this time?

This is the trading price. That price actually makes more sense than a few cents when you measure bitbay against other projects.
Could settle anywhere between 10 cents and 1 dollar short term but long term with even low adoption it will be more.
Once you start to notice how DD and the peg work together the design is pure brilliance
Bay has most of the functional use of eth but a far more efficient and elegant design. Eth is a monster but that power comes with serious issues.  

If people actually understood what they have here and the learning curve was a little less steep it could blow up to a huge dollar value just to free up enough Bay to operate the market place with the DD doing its job.

I hope Bay can open up the webmarketplace and some large sellers start placing huge inventories on there.
I hope Bay is going to handle a steep adoption if it takes place also.
Good to get a few exchanges and an in wallet solution to fall back on.
So much can be built on this i just hope the code is locked down tight.

When does coinmarketcap refresh? Should be picking this up soon.

tradersnow

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 03:12:42 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2020, 02:09:41 AM by tradersnow

Dynamic Peg  Smiley FAQ OF THE DAY  Smiley
Why are my BAY deposits and withdrawals taking longer than normal with the exchange?

Find the answer here:
https://forum.bitbay.market/t/why-are-my-deposits-and-withdrawals-taking-so-long-on-the-exchange/2250

Watch the Dynamic Peg trade LIVE NOW AT https://exchange.latoken.com/exchange/BAY-BTC!!! 🔥🔥🍾🍾🍾🥳🥳
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 04:02:25 AM

I will leave donate on default setting in my old style wallet but my partner use the market and his is not donating on default
What target is the immediate holding price in cents? 20 cents? Do I need to change anything to support that level or this is default.

Therefore each member couls set up their own automated bay / any other coin on chainz right?
Put asking price of other coins per bay and list your wallet addresses for coins you will accept. They send bitcoin to yours with coin / address in message box, market place monitor chainz and auto send Bay to theirs?

Is that possible? Every memeber can be monitored for selling price and market place can produce entire table like exchange? But just a list of people trading their own coins on their own market place.

maybe it could not work? Just one possible plan. Depended on a single block explorer may not be perfect?

The marketplace has cash for coins contracts. It's totally peer to peer.
BubbleButtBabe

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:01:54 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2020, 11:42:58 AM by BubbleButtBabe

This is a very good feature.

Do you mean something like this already exists? Everyone can make there own auto exchange? For any crypto with a block explorer
One simple example

Alice will sell parcel of 50k bitbay for 0.5 btc
Alice lock 50k bitbay supply bitcoin address in contract
Bob take contract supply his bitbay address has time period to send his bitcoin's
Bitbay market verify with block explorer wait 2 confirms and auto send bitbay from Alice to bob?

Is this not possible?
Can be done for any coins with block explorer?

People can sell their own personal coins to individuals with no license right
Just like its own exchange?
Market place can monitor package prices of all sellers and have table with links to each persons own market place?

Buyer protected because bitbay wallet locks Bay once bob agrees contract and Alice coins are unlocked if bob not send in time.

The market place can rely on some block explorers so once agree on contract marker place does rhe work.

Only a suggestion.

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 12:46:23 PM

Do you mean something like this already exists? Everyone can make there own auto exchange? For any crypto with a block explorer
One simple example

Bob take contract supply his bitbay address has time period to send his bitcoin's
Bitbay market verify with block explorer wait 2 confirms and auto send bitbay from Alice to bob?

Is this not possible?

Market place can monitor package prices of all sellers and have table with links to each persons own market place?

Buyer protected because bitbay wallet locks Bay once bob agrees contract and Alice coins are unlocked if bob not send in time.

The market place can rely on some block explorers so once agree on contract marker place does rhe work.

Only a suggestion.

Well with double deposit escrow / unbreakable contracts it's not necessary to have the software track block explorers. The users just put their deposits in the contract and then release when funds are distributed. If its a BTC/BAY trade they can of course do that without any risk protected by deposits. The software has some user friendly templates already coded in for users such as cash for coins with price tracking and tracking of market rates. Also auctions, reverse auctions, sales of goods, hiring someone with automated payroll, asking for jobs, barter with supply/demand lists and customizable python contracts.

And also, a user can just write in their own terms to a custom contract. It's the deposits that both users add to the contract that protect the deal.
BubbleButtBabe

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 01:33:03 PM

One simple example

Is this not possible?

Only a suggestion.

Well with double deposit escrow / unbreakable contracts it's not necessary to have the software track block explorers. The users just put their deposits in the contract and then release when funds are distributed. If its a BTC/BAY trade they can of course do that without any risk protected by deposits. The software has some user friendly templates already coded in for users such as cash for coins with price tracking and tracking of market rates. Also auctions, reverse auctions, sales of goods, hiring someone with automated payroll, asking for jobs, barter with supply/demand lists and customizable python contracts.

And also, a user can just write in their own terms to a custom contract. It's the deposits that both users add to the contract that protect the deal.

Thank you for the help.
I understand double deposit escrow for everything that is not digitally verifiable and require human trust and faith is my favorite part and with the peg. The idea is simple but so brilliant this combined with feedback ratings is amazing.
But for things with digital verification possible then dde is not required and remove the iron clad guarantee that you can have with software verification. Also this automation allow bitbay market place to be a huge crypto exchange that is only individuals selling their own individual coins. Marketplace just have a tab for crypto sales and organized market prices.

I was thinking that would be the simple easiest way to have an internal exchange and should be very easy to get that coded in as a feature. Perhaps the bitbay would require some secure block explorers of his own else their can be risk.

If you will say it's not a good idea then I will not mention further. Thanks for you excellent work.

tradersnow

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 03:40:26 PM

Dynamic Peg Cool FAQ OF THE DAY Cool
When and how can I spend the different liquidities of BAY?

Find the answer here:
https://forum.bitbay.market/t/when-and-how-can-i-spend-the-different-liquidities-of-bay/2181

BAY & BAYR now trading live at https://exchange.latoken.com/exchange/BAY-BTC!!!
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 11:14:19 PM

One simple example

Is this not possible?

Only a suggestion.

Thank you for the help.
I understand double deposit escrow for everything that is not digitally verifiable and require human trust and faith is my favorite part and with the peg. The idea is simple but so brilliant this combined with feedback ratings is amazing.
But for things with digital verification possible then dde is not required and remove the iron clad guarantee that you can have with software verification. Also this automation allow bitbay market place to be a huge crypto exchange that is only individuals selling their own individual coins. Marketplace just have a tab for crypto sales and organized market prices.

I was thinking that would be the simple easiest way to have an internal exchange and should be very easy to get that coded in as a feature. Perhaps the bitbay would require some secure block explorers of his own else their can be risk.

If you will say it's not a good idea then I will not mention further. Thanks for you excellent work.

There is no secure way to have something check a block explorer for a trade on separate chains in the way you described. Of course Halo can be used manually and a contract can be programmed with the security of the escrow. However, the best way to trade peer to peer is atomic trading.
BubbleButtBabe

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 08:53:44 AM

I understand. 

This is ingenious. The latoken order books will be wiped each 24 hours adjust to the huge deflation of liquid coins?
This is quite brilliant I wondered how it could control the price on the exchange.

We just need to form a great marketing strategy that will encourage people to sell or offer for sale their items on bitbay. Or just to get the word out and start growing the community.

Deep onion did not really construct suitable micro tasks to build more value and usw to their project than the amount they were giving away. Bur their time released and loyalty rewarding was clever.

What can community members do to help in an organized way to help bring awareness to the project?
To add a rating to each members market place i wonder if a possible verification to their ebay account like marketplace generate random item to be listed for small random price verified by bitbay marketplace? Could latch the market place to their ebay?
Or would that be illegal?

Anyway great work. Amazing to see this in action.

Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: