Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:01:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Halcyon v1.1.1.0 ~ NeoScrypt PoW and up to 100% PoS  (Read 73196 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:45:57 PM

Bittrex said this maybe ten times this year. HAL will be fine when the crypto markets recover. It's a low supply coin with some nice features and more to come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
griffen1102

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 02:52:51 PM

Downloaded wallet- works great, all synced and staking

We should come up with a list of objectives to get peoples attention back onto Halcyon, you know some things we can accomplish as a community to help out ghost and ph4nt0m as they seem to be the biggest contributors now.

This coin looks primed to regain value. Since it is still up and running after the original dev fucked us people will see that Halcyon has a strong community. Its just a waiting game now boys.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:38:07 PM

We should come up with a list of objectives to get peoples attention back onto Halcyon, you know some things we can accomplish as a community to help out ghost and ph4nt0m as they seem to be the biggest contributors now.

This coin looks primed to regain value. Since it is still up and running after the original dev fucked us people will see that Halcyon has a strong community. Its just a waiting game now boys.

Waiting for what? So all of a sudden people from BTCTalk is going to think "oh, here;s HAL that now has a working developer and is cheap, lets buy this thing up because some suckers will come in if enough volume and volatility is created"? That would require a rather strong pump group to come in and my bet is it will never happen. Otherwise, what is it that HAL offers that other 100 coins do that could entice new buyers, even assuming that with a few posts in this thread they would be able to discover that this is not a totally dead coin? I thought so.

Without anything that can be promoted and have some attraction for users/buyers, it is going to do absolutely nothing but languish on way to extinction. Like it has for months, in spite of an obvious working dev.
ph4nt0m

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:33:45 PM

The dev isn't going to work his ass off on HAL if the major investors show little or no support. A priority list and some marketing are needed anyway because most people have no idea what HAL is and where it's going.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:54:02 PM

The dev isn't going to work his ass off on HAL if the major investors show little or no support. A priority list and some marketing are needed anyway because most people have no idea what HAL is and where it's going.

You mention "nice features" above. Such as which? And why would "the major investors" (meaning those with the most semi-worthless coins?) put money in supporting the dev?
I mean, of course, if the value of the coin would go higher, they would benefit, of course but are there even remotely enough such "major investors" capable of producing the dough and willing to "support the dev" in an revamp, so to speak with somewhat dubious potential results? Won't the believe their money will much more profitable elsewhere?
I guess it all comes down to what those "nice features" are.
ph4nt0m

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:19:12 AM

Those who support the dev can request any features they think appropriate for the coin and get any insider info. That's like a board of directors. No one wants to work for free while the others make profits using his work. This is why there are so many abandoned coins.
griffen1102

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:37:33 PM

Someone/people have been buying these coins, so they're going somewhere to someone who has interest in halcyon. Its a good sign to me. I think the most important thing to do right now is to try and inform the crypto community that halcyon has been revived. On bittrex there is only ~14BTC of resistance to 10k sats. Someone is going to notice it
ph4nt0m

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:49:26 PM

I doubled my stash by staking this year and didn't dump anything. Stay cool.
griffen1102

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 04:15:04 PM

Fuck! Halcyon delisted from Bittrex. Looks like Cryptsy is our only market now.
ph4nt0m

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 06:05:24 PM

We can approach other exchanges any time, but there is no real need right now. Not much volume to spread over two or more of them.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 04:55:42 PM

Would it be possible to update the wallet with more advanced coin control?

To display input weight or something else?

Split in X block option like paycon. A bit easier then to do it manually. Smiley

You can generate a few addresses for staking and split into all of them at once. Much faster.

To split into x blocks is done in a few seconds and you get all your coins in one single address. To split them manually is way to much work and it takes to long time no matter how many adresses you split the coins to. There is probably no reason to spend any time upgrading this coin, but that upgrade would make it a lot easier and maybe attract some new stakers.
griffen1102

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:10:52 PM

We can approach other exchanges any time, but there is no real need right now. Not much volume to spread over two or more of them.

True. I guess bittrex cut a ton of coins to try and legitimize themselves.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:34:59 AM

1. make a website
2. come over to cryptopia

this is a solid coin ~ NeoScrypt PoW and 200% PoS (add and it actually works)

maybe it takes 1 year or longer but this coin will have its day

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:37:15 PM

idea...

let's merge with ORB

a lot of cool people here...

One coin, more people in one community.... Is a stronger community Smiley

MK 5000 USD

ORB 112000 ISD

think about this

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
griffen1102

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:24:40 AM

idea...

let's merge with ORB

MK 5000 USD

ORB 112000 ISD

think about this

Would increasing community size be the only benefit? You gotta be more specific on how this would actually help HAL to suggest something like this.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:57:50 AM

idea...

let's merge with ORB

MK 5000 USD

ORB 112000 ISD

think about this

Would increasing community size be the only benefit? You gotta be more specific on how this would actually help HAL to suggest something like this.

more active people which bring a Coin ahead, spread! Increase the value of the coins! like BTC

The will of some here seem to be present! They impose their will not only into action! This is psychological, because the prospects are not as good, so they ask the question, is it worth the effort?
I try this in ORB for more than a year! There are few active people! Also in ORB!
So I think if the chances / prospects would be better, the willing members in HAL would be active! Only then in ORB!

Tell me if I'm wrong?

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
ph4nt0m

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:32:56 AM

The current market cap of HAL is very low for a direct coin exchange. Okay, what do the others say?
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:43:51 PM

Believe what the other? is the chance better in ORB or in HAL where nobody does anything! I seem to be the only one Miner in HAL!

shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:47:33 PM

How can you remove orphans from the transaction log?

In the newest paycon wallet there is a button in the meny: tools -> repair wallet, that removes them. But the repair wallet command don't remove orphans in halcyon.

Any estimates on what the annual POS rate actually is now?

In my last 50 blocks 77% have been capped at 5 coins.

ntsdm

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:26:24 AM

Believe what the other? is the chance better in ORB or in HAL where nobody does anything! I seem to be the only one Miner in HAL!
any pools available? or are you solo from wallet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: