Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2017, 04:27:45 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Halcyon v1.1.0.2 ~ NeoScrypt PoW and up to 100% PoS  (Read 36669 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ph4nt0m

Activity: 541

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:03:17 PM

I never did get around to buy that DOT but i just sent some BTC to cryptopia now

does anyone know how the voting works? Since were already on top will we be accepted or is the vote going to restart at some point?

Hi,

Since ILoveYouCoins(ILY) was rejected due to a ~50% premine the next in the list will be added for this weeks vote

So we are now compiling HAL and it will be live on Cryptopia today Smiley

Welcome to the family Smiley

Cool, thanks Smiley  I wondered for a minute why that competing coin was rejected after being accepted for voting. Many coins with huge premines or ICOs are out there and most exchanges don't give a shit about it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:26:49 PM

I never did get around to buy that DOT but i just sent some BTC to cryptopia now

does anyone know how the voting works? Since were already on top will we be accepted or is the vote going to restart at some point?

Hi,

Since ILoveYouCoins(ILY) was rejected due to a ~50% premine the next in the list will be added for this weeks vote

So we are now compiling HAL and it will be live on Cryptopia today Smiley

Welcome to the family Smiley

Cool, thanks Smiley  I wondered for a minute why that competing coin was rejected after being accepted for voting. Many coins with huge premines or ICOs are out there and most exchanges don't give a shit about it.

Yeah we have pretty strict rules around premines and ICO's

But we are all human so sometimes a coin like that sneaks past the review process, but it was caught before it was added.

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★ 
...Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace | Rewards | CoinInfo 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.f. ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀██▀██████████
█████████  ▀████████          ▀█████████
██████████    ▀▀████          ██████████
█████████▀▀                  ███████████
██████████                  ▄███████████
███████████▀               ▄████████████
████████████▄▄▄           ▄█████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀         ▄▄████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1204

Cryptocurrency Calculator

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 02:02:44 AM

congrats HAL

PRoTIGERopenUNOSMCunic.zeit.TALK.GLCBCCBCT.emdASIC.SMART Observer op420UNO/XMR2.0sleepersdLEx◣table◣charity:UNOtek:UN<>EX<<>>
::::::  diction ::  :: top20cons ::  :: UNO tech :: UN<>EX :::CCtalk::::TOP50 :: BCC dir :: the media :: <<>>
✪ Pledges on the Record ✪ ✪ The Social Code of Noble Men of New & Old ✪ May2020BTC#18M◣◥◣◥◣◣◥◣◥ TALK CRjt8BZu5a7YYNc4yCXD9SqztQcSjwn5eZ ◣
griffen1102

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:32:47 PM

Looks like the market is up on cryptopia! I'm going to send a small amount of HAL to my account there in a few hours once I get back to my wallet to so if it makes it no problem.
griffen1102

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:27:42 PM

Looks like the market is up on cryptopia! I'm going to send a small amount of HAL to my account there in a few hours once I get back to my wallet to so if it makes it no problem.

everything went smoothly, all coins arrived very quickly.
griffen1102

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:56:39 PM

Now that we have an exchange, we need to start thinking about what is next for Halcyon. The exchange is useless if no one knows about us. I think the best ways to grab peoples attention at this point would be some good development. Any thoughts?
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 869

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 12:16:44 AM

I can fork Ethereum, add NeoScrypt there, tune it up and start right with the Homestead. This way we get a very powerful smart contracts engine at the very least. All coins of the current chain will be exchanged 1:1 on the new chain. To keep Halcyon fair, there will be no pre-mine other than what's needed for the coin exchange.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
Hank3

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:39:50 AM

I can fork Ethereum, add NeoScrypt there, tune it up and start right with the Homestead. This way we get a very powerful smart contracts engine at the very least. All coins of the current chain will be exchanged 1:1 on the new chain. To keep Halcyon fair, there will be no pre-mine other than what's needed for the coin exchange.

Wow, that sounds awesome.
griffen1102

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:18:49 PM

I like the sound of this. If you can do it ghostlander than you have my blessing. Would it be incredibly hard to add optional stealth address' as well to really put Hal on the forefront of coins?
dickwhite

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:07:14 PM

You are amazing!
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 09:26:35 AM

Considering no strong objections present, we'll be moving in this direction.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
griffen1102

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:05:52 PM

Considering no strong objections present, we'll be moving in this direction.

It appears as though everyone here is in agreement.
griffen1102

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:55:00 AM

Also what's the time table on something like this, weeks, months?
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 09:56:51 PM

I have some current commitments to ORB and PXC, also don't want to rush an untested release, so a month probably. There will be a period of time when both networks operate independently of each other to allow the coin exchange.

bitmaster1x

Activity: 532

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Shape the Future!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 04:15:45 AM

Nice! I'll add this update to Crypto-city just to keep everyone up to date. Looking forward to this:  http://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/hal-halcyon-coin/info/

bitmaster1x

Activity: 532

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Shape the Future!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 04:22:51 AM

I have some current commitments to ORB and PXC, also don't want to rush an untested release, so a month probably. There will be a period of time when both networks operate independently of each other to allow the coin exchange.

Nice. We're starting to get a nice orb following @ Crypto-city.  Last count @ 38 I believe. Hope we can get the same going for HAL. Smiley

Buratinos

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:33:46 PM

Hi all, give me url valid pool

Hero & Above
.▲▼ sec◔nds trade. .No.1 Binary Options | TX DICE | Double Dice..▲▼.
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ forex,Transaction id dice, 1% edge double dice ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward x49↑↓

Code:

we decided that non post and negative trust accounts are not allowed to join our signature form FEB.09.
Report to moderator 
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ forex,Transaction id dice, 1% edge double dice ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward x49↑↓
B
Bit
double.io
RED2XBLACK2XEVEN2XODD2X014XTHE MOST FUN
TO WIN BITCOINPLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Clint

Activity: 378

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: SECONDSTRADE.COM SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN EARN 0.22 BTC A MONTH.
December 29, 2014, 09:03:43 AM
Reply with quote  #2
escrow of funds? Huh
Report to moderator 
❰ICOO❱   
.............Initial Coin Offering Openledger  ✙  Be the First to Trade Your ICO .............

Use Promo Code "geticoobonus" For Orders Over 200 ICOO ∎ Trade immediately new coins at pre-launch phase
secondstrade.com
Legendary

Activity: 868

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile  WWW  Email  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: SECONDSTRADE.COM SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN EARN 0.22 BTC A MONTH.
December 29, 2014, 09:12:24 AM
Reply with quote  #3
Quote from: Clint on December 29, 2014, 09:03:43 AM
escrow of funds? Huh
Since we are doing weekly payouts, we have elected NOT to use escrow. Instead, we have set up a wallet for the sole purpose of funding this signature campaign. Bitcoin has already been deposited by 1BTC in this wallet for payouts and it will be replenished as needed.

Campaign Wallet: 1FTziwutvwSG58XCc7ncnthiPg8NCBh69L
Report to moderator 
akongsolidin

Activity: 49

View Pr
TvZ

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:06:28 PM

You can now mine Halcyon at http://www.zpool.ca using many algo's (like Scrypt, NeoScrypt, Sha256 and many more)

Example: -o stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:PORT -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p whateveryouwant c=HAL

WALLET_ADDRESS=your HAL wallet address.

PORT: different port for every algo, you can find these at zpool.

Smiley
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 12:46:57 PM

You can now mine Halcyon at http://www.zpool.ca using many algo's (like Scrypt, NeoScrypt, Sha256 and many more)

Example: -o stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:PORT -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p whateveryouwant c=HAL

WALLET_ADDRESS=your HAL wallet address.

PORT: different port for every algo, you can find these at zpool.

Smiley

Thanks, added to the OP. They have no direct ports per coin, therefore NSGminer won't work there.

TvZ

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:13:12 PM

Halcyon (HAL) is now listed on CoinExchange.io

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/HAL/BTC

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.