Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:25:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANTMINER S5: 1155GH(+OverClock Potential), In Stock $0.319/GH & 0.51W/GH  (Read 450933 times)
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:09:34 PM

That it was. LOL
Nice quality that is for sure.

OPEN UP YOUR EYES for the DELIVERY TRUCK, too  Cry

Ships Fast & FLY to your door via UPS

*This was actual one of the S5 deliveries in some town USA.

Damages caused by the carrier is not covered under the warranty!!!

Assholes. People like this need to be thrown around and shuckup . How about he comes to mine when am in throws shit, ill throw it right back at his face. UPS and DHL really do wind me up is people like this that cause us honest miners or buyers problems and claims have to be filed with the company that then taken months to have any action taken then again even if the miner was no broke Id be still making a full claim for it being not working. Hope the miner was not broke and was ok as with the protection they have seems strong enough to be rolled around like it had.

DHL in my area sucks he does not throw items.  But he will call at end of day and say something like "I'm at X buisness and will be here for 30 minutes if you drive here and get your package you can have it today, if not it will be tomorrow". I suspect he does this to the people at edge of his delivery as that is what I am.  I can count on a call every time though.

And of-course he marks it as if he delivered to your house so he gets paid mileage.  He just sits in his truck.   If it was not miners I would make it the next day but so far every time it's been a miner. 

that video looks very familiar I believe that was filmed on one of my security cameras I remember hearing that story

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:41:00 PM

Well at least with the video and the quality of it can be classed as proof for a claim to be submitted. Just goes to show that some delivery people do not care about their job and how they treat customers packages.

That it was. LOL

Assholes. People like this need to be thrown around and shuckup . How about he comes to mine when am in throws shit, ill throw it right back at his face. UPS and DHL really do wind me up is people like this that cause us honest miners or buyers problems and claims have to be filed with the company that then taken months to have any action taken then again even if the miner was no broke Id be still making a full claim for it being not working. Hope the miner was not broke and was ok as with the protection they have seems strong enough to be rolled around like it had.

DHL in my area sucks he does not throw items.  But he will call at end of day and say something like "I'm at X buisness and will be here for 30 minutes if you drive here and get your package you can have it today, if not it will be tomorrow". I suspect he does this to the people at edge of his delivery as that is what I am.  I can count on a call every time though.

And of-course he marks it as if he delivered to your house so he gets paid mileage.  He just sits in his truck.   If it was not miners I would make it the next day but so far every time it's been a miner. 

that video looks very familiar I believe that was filmed on one of my security cameras I remember hearing that story

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:38:19 AM

I showed this to my UPS driver when I was first given the video. She said that drivers like that make them all look bad.
She said it does not even save any time to do that crap.  She is right. That extra second to set the package down would not have slowed his day down one bit.

Well at least with the video and the quality of it can be classed as proof for a claim to be submitted. Just goes to show that some delivery people do not care about their job and how they treat customers packages.

That it was. LOL

Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 3995

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:55:26 AM

I showed this to my UPS driver when I was first given the video. She said that drivers like that make them all look bad.
She said it does not even save any time to do that crap.  She is right. That extra second to set the package down would not have slowed his day down one bit.

memories...once I was waiting on UPS driver who was supposed to deliver the heavy S2.
UPS truck stopped near my house, driver started looking for my box, I came out (eager to get it safely)...out comes the driver who holds the box at his chest level, then proceeds to drop it on the truck floor from ~4-5ft...quite a bit of noise ensues. Then he sees me looking at him from a short distance...he had this hilarious expression of a kid being caught doing something wrong...anyway, he allowed me to write down that the package was dropped. S2 did work sans one board, but i did not bother complaining, sold it in a month or two as a 9/10 machine.
fullzero
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 10:17:40 AM

I had a similar experience with an S2.  I had ordered 2x batch 3 and the UPS driver had brought the first one into my apartment building buzzed my room and went to get the second from the truck.  I came around the corner of the stairs just in time to see my second S2 and several other packages roll off his hand-truck sideways, roll down 3 steps and land upside down.  Amazingly both of these S2's had only minimal shipping damage.  The driver had acted like "this is what happens when you make me deliver all these heavy boxes".
RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:07:21 PM

I want to add a frequency to the table that you access on the S5 from cgminer Advanced Configuration.

There is a file at /config/cgminer.conf which contains the current settings but is there a file that contains the full table that can be added to?

Thanks

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
TTravis

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:04:20 PM

How do you SSH into a S5?

I know how to SSH into other linux boxes, but am having no luck with the S5.  I get a "Login as:" prompt and try "root" and my password for "root" but it does not like.  Is there something I overlooked in the web interface that turned this off?

I know just about enough about linux to be dangerous.  I would like to poke around and learn more about what goes on my my S5.

Thanks,

Tom
RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:08:41 PM

You need to use root as the login and admin as the password

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:08:55 PM

How do you SSH into a S5?

I know how to SSH into other linux boxes, but am having no luck with the S5.  I get a "Login as:" prompt and try "root" and my password for "root" but it does not like.  Is there something I overlooked in the web interface that turned this off?

I know just about enough about linux to be dangerous.  I would like to poke around and learn more about what goes on my my S5.

Thanks,

Tom

password : admin not root Smiley.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
TTravis

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:11:44 PM

Thanks,,,,  root/admin worked.
Questor

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:00:56 PM

I have a small batch of Ant S5's that are misbehaving!

These 4 machines are hashing along happily, and then their combined rate slips down ~125 GH/s after 20-30 days (I haven't actually logged it, but contemplating starting), where they stay stable until they are rebooted, then they promptly go back up to full rate.  Huh

Has anyone else seen anything like this?  Am completely open to any ideas as this is kind of baffling.

Thanks!

Minin', my own business.
usenet

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:23:58 PM

I noticed that s5 working with some of the ATX power supply after a period of 25-30 days is slowing down. Restart and return to the original ​​hashrate for next 25 days.
I did not notice such a big slowdown in the ATX gold 750W power supply but probably you use a smaller power supply , which are not designed to operate 24/7. This is all at a temperature lower than 20 degrees Celsius.
chiguireitor
Legendary

Activity: 872
Merit: 1010

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 12:20:30 AM

I noticed that s5 working with some of the ATX power supply after a period of 25-30 days is slowing down. Restart and return to the original ​​hashrate for next 25 days.
I did not notice such a big slowdown in the ATX gold 750W power supply but probably you use a smaller power supply , which are not designed to operate 24/7. This is all at a temperature lower than 20 degrees Celsius.

Can confirm that slowdown happens on: Dell 750w PSUs and IBM Bladecenter 2880w PSUs, so it is more of a hardware issue.

aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:57:13 AM

same here altho not much.. after about 10 to 15 days my s5 shows 1.12 or so..

seasonic x850 psu with all 4 pci-e connected.. not 2x2 cables.

VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:40:39 AM

Are you guys sure its not just the uptime/total hash division issue bug caused by having a uptime of weeks? As in, on the pool side the hashrate drop too?
Personally i have MMMonitor set to reboot once a week so i never encountered this issue, and also i'm using purely EVGA g2's.

Not sure what are your setups but you could all have a look at;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=596178.0

Sound like it might bandaid your problem.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:50:38 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 08:06:12 AM by toptek

same here altho not much.. after about 10 to 15 days my s5 shows 1.12 or so..

seasonic x850 psu with all 4 pci-e connected.. not 2x2 cables.

That just happen on one my S5 i had to reboot it and it fine for while. i use a sea sonic 850 cables same 4x4 , i may hook up a server PSU, i just started buying to see if that was it .That S5 was on line for two days while my other S5's using Corsair 750  or 850 gold, run for days and days and sty the same, i  reboot them because it makes sense to .

I use this :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569924.0

like it more for the eye candy look.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:08:02 PM

Can confirm that slowdown happens on: Dell 750w PSUs and IBM Bladecenter 2880w PSUs, so it is more of a hardware issue.

Some S5's are better then others it seems to be a personality almost on the miners.   My regular S5 went a long time without doing it (Weeks if not a month) and did it twice in past week, seems to be in their nature.

I think I have a RM1000 powering just that S5 so it's not a power issue.
beffje

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:51:06 PM

I have a question?
I just put the new firmware om my S5, but now i have a red light blinking. Is that right??

Thanx,

Beffje
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:58:56 PM

I have a question?
I just put the new firmware om my S5, but now i have a red light blinking. Is that right??

Thanx,

Beffje

It is supposed to blink slowly when it is flashing/booting. Once it's mining it is supposed to stop blinking. How far are you in the process?

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:56:12 PM

I have a question?

Thanx,

Beffje

It is supposed to blink slowly when it is flashing/booting. Once it's mining it is supposed to stop blinking. How far are you in the process?

Also which light is blinking red?   Are we talking about the red light on front or on controller?

I can't find it but I could have sworn on the zendesk they have there was something with led status, but could not find it at the moment.
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: