Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:43:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GP] GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency for online multiplayer gaming  (Read 131269 times)
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 06:04:47 PM

Hey looks like Bittrex is delisting GP

https://bittrex.com/Status

True, but there is still https://yobit.net/en/trade/GP/BTC and maybe focusing on one exchange my improve liquidity of this coin.

Bittrex will keep doing this until..until..you know.

But I am seeing the user's database of GP coin is similiar to HYPER's ones.

Still feels like a sister coin, as HYPERfuture said it long time ago. So we need to help each other.

We ALL need to flood Yobit support with requests for them to take the GP wallet out of maintenance.

Losing Bittrex is a tough pill to swallow but Cryptopia + Yobit isn't too shabby IF we can get Yobit to open the freaking wallet up.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:58:19 AM

Hey looks like Bittrex is delisting GP

https://bittrex.com/Status

True, but there is still https://yobit.net/en/trade/GP/BTC and maybe focusing on one exchange my improve liquidity of this coin.

Bittrex will keep doing this until..until..you know.

But I am seeing the user's database of GP coin is similiar to HYPER's ones.

Still feels like a sister coin, as HYPERfuture said it long time ago. So we need to help each other.

We ALL need to flood Yobit support with requests for them to take the GP wallet out of maintenance.

Losing Bittrex is a tough pill to swallow but Cryptopia + Yobit isn't too shabby IF we can get Yobit to open the freaking wallet up.

Oh, yes, i totally forgot about that "wallet in maintenance" issue at Yobit. As I said in the past i had opened ticket on 21st July 2016. After waiting for their whatsoever response (i sent them additional approx. 8 messages) they just closed my ticket with no response at all or any kind of solution. And after that I have stopped asking. Felt like talking to myself. Everytime i trade there i first check if their wallet is in good condition and even then it feels like i will bump into some kind of trouble. Never feel secure at their site. And feels like they will just disappear someday.  Cry
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 01:22:35 AM

Oh, yes, i totally forgot about that "wallet in maintenance" issue at Yobit. As I said in the past i had opened ticket on 21st July 2016. After waiting for their whatsoever response (i sent them additional approx. 8 messages) they just closed my ticket with no response at all or any kind of solution. And after that I have stopped asking. Felt like talking to myself. Everytime i trade there i first check if their wallet is in good condition and even then it feels like i will bump into some kind of trouble. Never feel secure at their site. And feels like they will just disappear someday.  Cry

Yep, I agree.  I fully expect Yobit to pull a Cryptsy one day.  I prefer Cryptopia myself but Yobit does a lot more volume.  Kinda lame we are technically listed at Yobit but in reality locked out of the market because no one has been able to deposit or withdrawal any coins for ages.

Sigh, to be honest, right now I am wishing I had just dumped all my coins during that last pump on Bittrex.  It was clearly just one guy pumping it, completely unnatural and out of the blue, but it was preceded by weeks of steady accumulation and a relatively stable price.  Thought that pump was only the first wave, had my hopes up  Sad

I guess I'll just keep staking.  I hope you are right and GP ends up thriving this year.  Time will tell, but this delisting stings bad.
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 09:33:37 PM

Welp, the day has come.  Bittrex delisting.

One thing is for sure, this is not the end of the road for GP.  I've been watching the market on Bittrex closely the past couple weeks, and someone (or a few someones) seem more than eager to take all the cheap coins they can possibly get.  I can't imagine someone is buying up all these coins to just let it die.  I'm keeping the faith.

At this point, I'm holding the rest of my GP until it hits 0 satoshis and is delisted everywhere, or until it is worth 100x what it is now.  Let the chips fall where they may.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 09:43:48 PM

One thing is for sure, this is not the end of the road for GP.  I've been watching the market on Bittrex closely the past couple weeks, and someone (or a few someones) seem more than eager to take all the cheap coins they can possibly get.  I can't imagine someone is buying up all these coins to just let it die.  I'm keeping the faith.

At this point, I'm holding the rest of my GP until it hits 0 satoshis and is delisted everywhere, or until it is worth 100x what it is now.  Let the chips fall where they may.

GP will be integrated into my upcoming game Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe (Valerian Universe for short) which will also feature a fully functional exchange built into it that will allow GP/BTC trading to take place.
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:11:50 PM

Welp, the day has come.  Bittrex delisting.

One thing is for sure, this is not the end of the road for GP.  I've been watching the market on Bittrex closely the past couple weeks, and someone (or a few someones) seem more than eager to take all the cheap coins they can possibly get.  I can't imagine someone is buying up all these coins to just let it die.  I'm keeping the faith.

At this point, I'm holding the rest of my GP until it hits 0 satoshis and is delisted everywhere, or until it is worth 100x what it is now.  Let the chips fall where they may.

GP will be integrated into my upcoming game Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe (Valerian Universe for short) which will also feature a fully functional exchange built into it that will allow GP/BTC trading to take place.

Do you have a time frame for when the game will be released, sounds like there are some big plans for this coin? And is there anyway to know how many GP coins are outstanding?
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 05:58:33 PM

Do you have a time frame for when the game will be released, sounds like there are some big plans for this coin? And is there anyway to know how many GP coins are outstanding?

Hopefully within a month if all goes according to plan. Right now there are 2,223,179.46073369 GP in existence.

You can find the amount of outstanding GP via the block explorer below.
https://cryptobe.com/chain/GoldPieces
inkha (OP)

Activity: 677

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 05:01:19 PM

I am not sure why they delisted when our volume was decent. I will check with them.

GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency to be used as an in-game currency.
CryptoCracker

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:04:43 PM

I am not sure why they delisted when our volume was decent. I will check with them.

Seen many other Altcoins that have very little in the works get a better deal than GP...hope it works out with this coin. I've been following it and picked some up so it will be cool if it has some practical application and gets adopted. Always nice when developers stand by their projects.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:08:49 AM

Help Beta test Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe, an upcoming space-based browser game that will allow players to earn GP and other currencies as they play.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1918253
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 07:06:30 PM

Well, you are a little late now.  Getting relisted is a long shot, but by all means, give it a try.

Idk, it all feels a bit fishy to me.  GP did like 130 BTC of volume just days before the delisting announcement was made.  Smells like some insider trading going on over at Bittrex.
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 08:16:20 PM

Well, you are a little late now.  Getting relisted is a long shot, but by all means, give it a try.

Idk, it all feels a bit fishy to me.  GP did like 130 BTC of volume just days before the delisting announcement was made.  Smells like some insider trading going on over at Bittrex.

It very well could be, the trading is picking up on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GP_BTC though.

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:55:08 PM

Hi inkha, have you managed to reach Yobit support and get some answers why their GP wallet is in maintenance mode? Or anyone else maybe have tried? Cause i tried but with no luck, it's like they ignoring me, totally. Feels like i am talking to the wall.  Undecided
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 10:35:12 AM

In the absence of much GP related news I'll give you another video showcasing my game, which was sponsored by GP.  (This video is basically a walkaround of the ship, where Act II of the game takes place.)

http://www.captaindisasterthecomputergame.com/2017/05/new-video-ship-walkthrough.html

Hoping for some more news soon... Ana's space MMORPG that supports GP looks good btw  Wink

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
LiV3WiR3

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:11:40 PM

I love whoever dumped this gem in Panic recently at cryptopia. HODL for life! Cheesy
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 08:00:50 PM

Hi inkha, have you managed to reach Yobit support and get some answers why their GP wallet is in maintenance mode? Or anyone else maybe have tried? Cause i tried but with no luck, it's like they ignoring me, totally. Feels like i am talking to the wall.  Undecided

I haven't had luck getting a hold of anyone from YoBit. Cryptopia seems solid though I'm enjoying their exchange

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:31:22 PM

I haven't had luck getting a hold of anyone from YoBit. Cryptopia seems solid though I'm enjoying their exchange

Can anyone gives at least some number how many coins are then locked at Yobit?

And what about your little game Halhan or how was it called? You still working on that project? Must say at first look was really cool game.
CryptoCracker

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:41:41 PM

I love whoever dumped this gem in Panic recently at cryptopia. HODL for life! Cheesy

I agree. I picked up some of this on that dump and was happy to do so. I guess only time will tell if that was a good move or not but I feel good about it!
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:19:15 PM

I agree. I picked up some of this on that dump and was happy to do so. I guess only time will tell if that was a good move or not but I feel good about it!

I noticed that too ! Thanks to the slow transactions I'm still waiting for bitcoin to get into my exchange site so I can actually buy in quickly before its too late then hodl and stake like you guys. Smiley Maybe buy and sell and keep buying in to further build. Its like a double pos. Anyway I looked at the graph it looks like its worth the risk.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 08:24:16 AM

In the meantime I hope Inkha's RPG can get going, and that GP price will continue to solidify around 3K sats or higher (5K would be nice, seemed likely at one point but not quite sure now). 

If anyone else has a GP-related project in the works please don't feel shy telling us about it!  Smiley
Well, here's a wallet release, mainly for the new seed node and presstabs Stake Split Threshold RPC!
https://github.com/Settlings/GoldPieces/releases/tag/v1.1

Also has an up to date bootstrap.

Should help anyone having connection troubles or downloading the blockchain!

I'd like to continue inkhas work on one of his projects, but he hasn't been around much... I'll have to try to get in touch with him again!

Hey, your wallet is great!  I'm glad someone is finally cleaning up that old buggy mess, and adding in the splitblock tool and stakesplitthreshold command (they were sorely needed!).

Inkha needs to make your wallets the "official" versions on the ANN.  Hell, he might as well make you an official member of the dev team as you seem to be the only one taking the initiative to improve this stuff.

You should put a GP address in your signature.  I'm sure there are some community members out there who would be happy to send you donations to show their gratitude.

On an unrelated note, this pump is a thing of beauty!

Yes, I have trouble.  Even after downloading and installing the software, it does not start synching.  I do not know how to make it work?  I also want staking.  Please help me here also.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: