Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 07:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GP] GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency for online multiplayer gaming  (Read 131282 times)
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 08:19:36 AM

Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe has been officially launched! Register or start playing today to earn GP

https://dkv2.com

Congratulations on the launch mate!  Already played it and everything seems to work perfectly  Smiley

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
tabithaz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:26:30 PM

what are the future planning of gp coin please guide us
very fantastic here are the arguments .....who can tell us its future..
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 10:08:19 AM

Want some free GoldPieces? Collect GP from DKV2:Universe's hourly faucet as well as by playing the game. https://dkv2.com
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:18:44 PM

Hi, I am the owner of an MMORPG that has been looking into adding GP as its in-game currency for several months now. I was in contact with the developer of this coin and we talked for a little while and now he hasn't responded to any of my messages since February 21st. I would still like to add it to the game but if I cant get in touch with him I will have to add another currency like GameCredits to my game. So if you are seeing this dev please respond back to me on Skype or on here using PM. Thank you.

Hey I answered your PM, I haven't gotten any new messages from you on Skype since we last spoke for some reason, but let's get it integrated! Speak soon,

HYPER community has also been in contact with this game developer for possibility to add HYPER to his game. Still nothing has been set. But game looks promising. Hey, what about your game inkha, halhan? You plan to finish it someday?

I still have the Halhan code in development, I plan on optimizing the business side of things for GP though for the next few months organizing our website and providing information for developers, and players alike. Dregs was also working on setting up a runescape classic server with GP integrated as well.

That is great, will need to contact Dregs and see if GP and HYPER can work together somehow this way.

And about your game, you don't mind if I open a separate topic in "Pending games" section on Crypodatabase forum, so we can be progress our (HYPER) future potential cooperation?

TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 03:42:42 PM

I still have the Halhan code in development, I plan on optimizing the business side of things for GP though for the next few months organizing our website and providing information for developers, and players alike. Dregs was also working on setting up a runescape classic server with GP integrated as well.

Hi Inkha!

Any idea of an ETA for the bolded bit?  I would really like to include some relevant and up to date info on GP in the game manual for Captain Disaster when it comes out (we're aiming at this year, but I can't be more specific just yet...).

Trade crypto at Bittrex

inkha (OP)

Activity: 677

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 11:16:20 PM

Hi Inkha!

Any idea of an ETA for the bolded bit?  I would really like to include some relevant and up to date info on GP in the game manual for Captain Disaster when it comes out (we're aiming at this year, but I can't be more specific just yet...).

Hey TeamDisaster! I am working on the website now and will have it up by the end of this coming week with all the required information. A more in depth business plan is in the works as well.

GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency to be used as an in-game currency.
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 11:22:28 PM

Hi, I am the owner of an MMORPG that has been looking into adding GP as its in-game currency for several months now. I was in contact with the developer of this coin and we talked for a little while and now he hasn't responded to any of my messages since February 21st. I would still like to add it to the game but if I cant get in touch with him I will have to add another currency like GameCredits to my game. So if you are seeing this dev please respond back to me on Skype or on here using PM. Thank you.

Hey I answered your PM, I haven't gotten any new messages from you on Skype since we last spoke for some reason, but let's get it integrated! Speak soon,

HYPER community has also been in contact with this game developer for possibility to add HYPER to his game. Still nothing has been set. But game looks promising. Hey, what about your game inkha, halhan? You plan to finish it someday?

That is great, will need to contact Dregs and see if GP and HYPER can work together somehow this way.

And about your game, you don't mind if I open a separate topic in "Pending games" section on Crypodatabase forum, so we can be progress our (HYPER) future potential cooperation?

Hey crazyjack! I'd really like to keep GP and HYPER separate coins with different overall road maps. I'm sure the two coins user bases will overlap, but I'm not looking to merge the two any further. Some games may use both currencies for sure, But my overall vision for GP when I launched it was to have the games use GP as the in-game currency. Similar to runescape coins, the GP used in game would be spent as if it was the actual currency in the RPG game and not traded for another in-game coin, hope that makes sense.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 12:37:41 AM

Hey crazyjack! I'd really like to keep GP and HYPER separate coins with different overall road maps. I'm sure the two coins user bases will overlap, but I'm not looking to merge the two any further. Some games may use both currencies for sure, But my overall vision for GP when I launched it was to have the games use GP as the in-game currency. Similar to runescape coins, the GP used in game would be spent as if it was the actual currency in the RPG game and not traded for another in-game coin, hope that makes sense.

Over the past couple years you have promised a lot and provided next to nothing for GP. If you would like to break GP away from HYPER then this is perfectly fine with me and GP can go back to being used for nothing.
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 11:28:48 AM

Over the past couple years you have promised a lot and provided next to nothing for GP. If you would like to break GP away from HYPER then this is perfectly fine with me and GP can go back to being used for nothing.

He's asking about Halhan, Just because I don't want to use HYPER in my game doesn't mean anything other than that but honestly your threats of pulling GP every time I voice an opinion on anything isn't really helping anything. The point of GP was to have it as an In-game currency in RPG style games, It doesn't make sense for me to integrate another coin I had nothing to do with into my games.

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:22:39 PM

He's asking about Halhan, Just because I don't want to use HYPER in my game doesn't mean anything other than that but honestly your threats of pulling GP every time I voice an opinion on anything isn't really helping anything. The point of GP was to have it as an In-game currency in RPG style games, It doesn't make sense for me to integrate another coin I had nothing to do with into my games.

Easy, calm down, both of you, no threats and raising voices are necessary. I asked a question and in return I received your response. No worries here. It's just think the future is in collaboration and creating partnerships between various crypto coins, this is the only way small coins can compete together side by side with giants. If you need anything from HYPER, you know where to find us. Keep up with the work.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 08:38:03 PM

I didn't say anything about adding HYPER to your games or removing GP from mine in my post. If someone doesn't want to add something to their project that is their choice.

You may have created GP but you abandoned it after you dumped all of your GP from your old dice game and left it to die over 2 years ago. GP would be dead right now if me and HF hadn't of revived it and kept it going. When HF asked me to help him bring this coin back to life I agreed on the condition that you had nothing to do with it.

You don't follow through with anything you do, including this coin, which is why GP will have nothing. Your game has been 'in development' for 2+ years with nothing to show and a RS server takes all of a few hours to modify to use GP. If you want to start acting like the dev of this coin then you should start doing it and not rely on those of us who actually are so you can make more money and dump again.
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 01:25:45 AM

I didn't say anything about adding HYPER to your games or removing GP from mine in my post. If someone doesn't want to add something to their project that is their choice.

You may have created GP but you abandoned it after you dumped all of your GP from your old dice game and left it to die over 2 years ago. GP would be dead right now if me and HF hadn't of revived it and kept it going. When HF asked me to help him bring this coin back to life I agreed on the condition that you had nothing to do with it.

You don't follow through with anything you do, including this coin, which is why GP will have nothing. Your game has been 'in development' for 2+ years with nothing to show and a RS server takes all of a few hours to modify to use GP. If you want to start acting like the dev of this coin then you should start doing it and not rely on those of us who actually are so you can make more money and dump again.

You quoted the paragraph of me talking about my game so I figured that's what you were referring to. You can bash me all you like but the fact of the matter is I launched well distributed quality coin that will flourish regardless of your slander. This is a learning process for me to, sorry I am not meeting your standards, but I am trying my best with the resources and time I have.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 02:37:35 AM

You quoted the paragraph of me talking about my game so I figured that's what you were referring to. You can bash me all you like but the fact of the matter is I launched well distributed quality coin that will flourish regardless of your slander. This is a learning process for me to, sorry I am not meeting your standards, but I am trying my best with the resources and time I have.

What have I stated that is untrue and would be classified as slander? As far as I am concerned everything I have said is true and can easily be verified just by looking through this thread.

I just don't appreciate when someone blatantly uses other people for their own profit and that is what I see you as. You only come around once in a blue moon usually once something is happening with GP. Other than that you are never seen.
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 08:22:27 PM

What have I stated that is untrue and would be classified as slander? As far as I am concerned everything I have said is true and can easily be verified just by looking through this thread.

I just don't appreciate when someone blatantly uses other people for their own profit and that is what I see you as. You only come around once in a blue moon usually once something is happening with GP. Other than that you are never seen.

I haven't profited anything from GP for the record, it is a project I started and continue to work on, sorry for still being here and interested in what I started.

TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 09:16:56 AM

Okay guys let's try to get things back on a more constructive track.

Inkha any news on that new website you were talking about?

Trade crypto at Bittrex

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 11:28:27 PM

Yeah it will be at http://goldpieces.network I am just putting together the pages and finishing up the design. I'll announce it here and on the twitter profile when it's all ready.

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:17:31 PM

Yeah it will be at http://goldpieces.network I am just putting together the pages and finishing up the design. I'll announce it here and on the twitter profile when it's all ready.

Great, i like it, its clean and simple and keep it that way without messing it with an unnecessary graphics. All what matters are infos and services GP can provide for wider crypto community. Tell me, are completely alone on this project for now?
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 08:25:14 PM

Great, i like it, its clean and simple and keep it that way without messing it with an unnecessary graphics. All what matters are infos and services GP can provide for wider crypto community. Tell me, are completely alone on this project for now?

Hey crazyjack, yeah, there are lots of people helping, but we don't have an organized team with roles yet.

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 04:22:32 PM

There's a guy that's going to help with PR once the website is complete also. I'm doing the games pages today and really ironing out my idea for GP as I see it influencing the world. I want to make GoldPieces into something we can look back on and remember creating while our kids play games that use GP as the in-game currency.

In the grand scheme I see GP in games on the phone as well. So you could play something akin to Flappy Birds but it's rewarding you in GoldPieces. Organizing all my thoughts and putting them into a plan I can follow and stick to is one of my main objectives right now, And i'm going to be treating GP as if it was a job and focus on it 100%. The launch was fair, the original investors have been solid and supporting, and this is really what I'd like to focus on as my contribution to this world. I also have a bunch of code written for Halhan.com, but I'm at a crossroads on if I should complete the code I have that's written in PHP/JQuery/Ratchet Websockets, or move to a language like Node.js that may be more expandable. Right now I basically have the mapping system, GUI, and am at the part where I am setting up character attributes such as Intelligence, Strength, and Magic and how they will work in the game, such as in battles or crafting from resources etc, it is a huge project.

I also downloaded the Travian source and have been looking at that, as a way to get a new GP game up quicker while the bigger project written from scratch is worked on.

What do you guys think about opening up an IRC channel we all can get together at? Any suggestions for a good IRC server to set up on?

Equalizer1970

Activity: 623

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:39:24 AM

Is Hyper still associated with GP? Because if it is I don't want anything to do with that dev who abandoned his project. A lot of people got hurt with Hyper. DS and Finch to name two.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: