Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 01:08:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GP] GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency for online multiplayer gaming  (Read 131262 times)
Paredao
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1624

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:14:18 PM

Very good to know that the community of this coin still active. I already had some coins in the past and intend to purchase again. Smiley Smiley

Good to see you again! I'm happy to have such a loyal community of people with shared interest in gaming and blockchain. GoldPieces was the first coin I created, years ago now, and I've learned so much I'd consider myself adept and evolving! Both gaming and blockchain bring together an amazing group of people, and I look forward to networking and building mutually beneficial relationships with as many as possible!

Thank you. I am happy with the enthusiasm of the community and I want to invest more in GoldPieces. Very nice to see it. Smiley Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
inkha (OP)

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:15:29 PM

Very good to know that the community of this coin still active. I already had some coins in the past and intend to purchase again. Smiley Smiley

Good to see you again! I'm happy to have such a loyal community of people with shared interest in gaming and blockchain. GoldPieces was the first coin I created, years ago now, and I've learned so much I'd consider myself adept and evolving! Both gaming and blockchain bring together an amazing group of people, and I look forward to networking and building mutually beneficial relationships with as many as possible!

Thank you. I am happy with the enthusiasm of the community and I want to invest more in GoldPieces. Very nice to see it. Smiley Smiley

Hey Paredao glad to see you around as well! GoldPieces is coming along nicely, with a great community and several quality projects underway, it's surely on the up and up. I have several longer term goals that I look to hit in 2018, such as a 500k market cap, and being listed on Bittrex as well as Poloniex. Look forward to seeing you around more and more!

~Inkha

GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency to be used as an in-game currency.
murgut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:16:44 PM

waay to many gamecredits wannabe!

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:20:53 PM

waay to many gamecredits wannabe!

I launched GoldPieces way before GameCredits existed Smiley  Cool

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:05:42 AM

Its great to see the staking faucet up at 11k now, I think its only going to grow even bigger as there are a lot of people out there who are unable to stake their coins on their laptops and desktop computers. Also inkha can you please get in contact with CoinMarketCap to update the GP stats as they are wrong. I did just tweet to them about it but not sure if they will listen as they mainly listen and reply to the devs.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
PanosGr36

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:24:11 AM

Allready joined the Gp Faucet-Staking Pool. Looking forward for Hyper launch too. Goldpieces - Hyper together..!!
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:19:38 AM

Its great to see the staking faucet up at 11k now, I think its only going to grow even bigger as there are a lot of people out there who are unable to stake their coins on their laptops and desktop computers. Also inkha can you please get in contact with CoinMarketCap to update the GP stats as they are wrong. I did just tweet to them about it but not sure if they will listen as they mainly listen and reply to the devs.

Yes I sent them a request several days ago, waiting on their reply now. If I don't hear from them by next week I will send in another request, I'm sure they're busy, so I don't wish to hurry them.

Cheers,
Inkha

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:41:06 AM

10/3/2017

Another lovely day gifted with life and health giving the chance to create! I hope everyone had a productive day filled with activities you love and friends you enjoy. I just wanted to remind everyone that you can head over to gpfaucet.com and claim GoldPieces! There's tiers of payouts, with the jackpot being 5GP!

It's a nice place, and there's a chat box where you can network with other community members. I've met some very interesting people over the years in various chat rooms around the bitcoin community, some have become really good friends, and some I've had to work for me, or done work for them, you never know who you will meet!

I have updated the Halhan GUI to make it mobile friendly. My goal is to have Halhan finished by the end of 2017. It's a 2d browser based rpg that integrates GoldPieces and will have a market as well to trade other coins for in-game currency (GP).

Hope everyone has a good night!,

Inkha

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 11:49:29 PM

10/4/2017

GoldPieces Blog: Mobile friendly GUI for Halhan RPG
SteemIT: New Mobile friendly GUI for Halhan RPG & More!

Inkha

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:50:49 AM

I think one of the major things that separates GoldPieces from the slew of gaming coins and tokens that have been released in the last few years is our razor sharp focus upon our niche. GoldPieces is a digital currency that was created to be the in-game currency for online multiplayer games.   While I know other services will surely arise, and we will be integrated into existing services, our one focus remains. The vision I had when coming up with GoldPieces was mainly RPG styled games, but it works perfect for any kind of online game that uses a form of gold/tokens/coins in their game. Mafia Wars for example, FarmVille, NeoPets. All of those games would be perfect styled games to have a digital currency like GoldPieces function as their in-game currency.

All your hard earned work in a game wouldn't entirely go to waste , because as more games become available, you can transfer your gp from one game to the next, or spread them around evenly to the games you play most, or when your friend joins in, you can send him a few gp to help get him started in the game.

I think this focus, this niche, this target, and general direction give us a great benefit over other gaming coins who encompass the whole gaming industry. It gives us a great benefit because we can work with other gaming coins! For example in Halhan, when you're depositing coins you will be able to deposit several different gaming-related coins, but in the game, the only in-game currency is GP. So you can trade your GameCredits or HYPER coins for GP to play the game since that is what GP was created for, to be in the in-game currency in online games! And once your ready to withdraw your coins you can send them to your favorite online GP wallet, or you can trade them for another gaming relat for ed coin.

Another great thing about having GP be the in-game currency/token in our online games we build or acquire, is that we can accept PayPal and Debit card payments legally for GP, giving people a way to turn their USD into GP easily and legally, similar to how Virwox works with SLL. Anyway, these were just some ideas that I had sparked from a conversation with a friend over in the GPFaucet.com chatbox,

Hope everyone is having a great night,
Inkha

TeamDisaster

Activity: 674

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 07:56:28 AM

Yes having that focus is great and will of real benefit to the coin.  Unfortunately over time things drifted away from that purpose but you seem to be getting it firmly back on track now and things are looking very good for the future of GP.  Having it as actual in-game currency rather than just a supported currency would bring a new dimension to this crypto.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 04:30:30 PM

Another great thing about having GP be the in-game currency/token in our online games we build or acquire, is that we can accept PayPal and Debit card payments legally for GP, giving people a way to turn their USD into GP easily and legally, similar to how Virwox works with SLL.

Some advice regarding this, I wouldn't use GP directly for Fiat or the US gov will come after you if you allow US citizens to take part.

Virwox gets around this the same way that I do with my projects and games, I allow users to exchange non-existent imaginary game specific items for currencies which allows me to get around the US money transmitter laws and regulations which are quite massive in cost and fees so I do not offer direct exchanging of coin to fiat. Granted I don't offer fiat at all due to other legal ramifications but it is the same process and method.

To give you an idea of what's required to do business with US citizens in that manner, a $300,000 bond with the federal government plus $1,000 license fees with the state you choose to be based from for business for starters. Then there is the issue of taxes and other fees and regulations.

Just some stuff to keep in mind and consider.

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 10:18:13 PM

Another great thing about having GP be the in-game currency/token in our online games we build or acquire, is that we can accept PayPal and Debit card payments legally for GP, giving people a way to turn their USD into GP easily and legally, similar to how Virwox works with SLL.

Some advice regarding this, I wouldn't use GP directly for Fiat or the US gov will come after you if you allow US citizens to take part.

Virwox gets around this the same way that I do with my projects and games, I allow users to exchange non-existent imaginary game specific items for currencies which allows me to get around the US money transmitter laws and regulations which are quite massive in cost and fees so I do not offer direct exchanging of coin to fiat. Granted I don't offer fiat at all due to other legal ramifications but it is the same process and method.

To give you an idea of what's required to do business with US citizens in that manner, a $300,000 bond with the federal government plus $1,000 license fees with the state you choose to be based from for business for starters. Then there is the issue of taxes and other fees and regulations.

Interesting, all the online games I've owned such as MysticPets.com, Ichumon.com, or sites like http://rpg.mo.ee/ etc all earn their monthly revenue from selling in-game tokens / and items for USD via PayPal. It must be different where the token is a cryptocurrency, but you're right I wouldn't want to deal with all that or the ramifications.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 02:43:31 AM

Interesting, all the online games I've owned such as MysticPets.com, Ichumon.com, or sites like http://rpg.mo.ee/ etc all earn their monthly revenue from selling in-game tokens / and items for USD via PayPal. It must be different where the token is a cryptocurrency, but you're right I wouldn't want to deal with all that or the ramifications.

Ah yes, selling in game items strictly for your site is a bit different than offering an exchange service using fiat where users can essentially 'clean' their money. The government will want you to file taxes on your revenue from that but regulations are much easier to deal with.

For instance, lets say I'm into some shady stuff and want to cover some tracks I could send you the fiat in exchange for GP, sell the GP for fiat on another site, and then have cleaner money. The US gov doesn't like when this happens so they heavily regulate what happens with their USD which is mainly what I was referring to.

The money transmitter license would make you legally able to do so but costs a fortune and opens doors to many more regulations and fees.
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:20:09 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 01:07:01 AM by inkha

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a great week! We made some great progress!

http://gpfaucet.com had an all-time high of 17k staking weight! We're getting stakes much faster now!
We setup another staking pool and faucet for our friends HYPER at http://stakehyper.com
Much progress has been made on halhan, our upcoming RPG: https://steemit.com/gaming/@goldpieces/new-mobile-friendly-gui-for-halhan-rpg-and-more

Enjoy your weekend guys!

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:35:02 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 12:27:58 PM by inkha

Price update!

TeamDisaster

Activity: 674

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:49:38 AM

I've asked this on the faucet's chats but it seems like a reasonable idea to ask here so that we have a static answer, and you may want to do a post about it at the official site.

1 - Regarding the GP Faucet / Staking Pool, where can we see the TxID of withdrawals? 
2 - Also the total available balance to each user would appear to be Current Balance + Profit, since Current Balance does not seem to increase with staking - could you please confirm this for the sake of clarity.

Many thanks!

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:56:56 PM

I've asked this on the faucet's chats but it seems like a reasonable idea to ask here so that we have a static answer, and you may want to do a post about it at the official site.

1 - Regarding the GP Faucet / Staking Pool, where can we see the TxID of withdrawals? 
2 - Also the total available balance to each user would appear to be Current Balance + Profit, since Current Balance does not seem to increase with staking - could you please confirm this for the sake of clarity.

Many thanks!

1-I will have a ledger page up this week with withdrawals/deposits history and txID's
2-Current balance is your current wallet balance, with any stake profit accumulated, stake profit is the profit you've made from stakes over all, but the current balance increases with stake each new stake as well.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:39:21 PM

Hey dev,

You know how you created a faucet/ staking pool for HYP, well I was thinking maybe that you could also try and team up with 1337 coin as they are similar to GP and HYP as it is a gaming coin. Also the game Snake has 1337 coin, HYP and GP so I think it would be a great partnership to team up with 1337 coin as well.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:29:27 AM

Hey dev,

You know how you created a faucet/ staking pool for HYP, well I was thinking maybe that you could also try and team up with 1337 coin as they are similar to GP and HYP as it is a gaming coin. Also the game Snake has 1337 coin, HYP and GP so I think it would be a great partnership to team up with 1337 coin as well.

Most of my focus is on developing the halhan rpg now so I'm not looking to host pools/faucets for anymore coins atm. cheers
inkha

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: