Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED  (Read 258795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:31:20 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 10:49:34 AM by brightlight

But when you first say 1 April and then later delayed due to elections and now the election is over. I guess around 1 apil all security measures had already finished. why do you say April 1st. A delay, is, in itself not a problem. But please indicate why there is a delay. Then we know something. And why press release for something that is not working properly?

Agree, this is question for developer. More transparency won't hurt and raises confidence.

But regarding ETAs, I have seen so much hyping around those. And if it fails, people start to spit on the project devs.

Probably with 1st April devs were too optimistic and experienced some difficulties.

Btw, this is not the right place, where discuss about such projects. That's why more info can be found at Slack channel.

BTCtalk is playground for traders, whales and trolls.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
micro1234

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:59:09 AM

Again this is not FUD, but I think the XBS dev slightly underestimated how important the XBS's supporters are. Investors may ensure that XBS has some value. And pump and dump naturally decreases when the currency rises some value.

XBS If no value when 1XBS = 0.0001 cents and someone wants to make in Negeria $ 200 to another. I can not imagine that XBS become a success. You must be over 2 million coins to transfer to another. This does not work.

Otherwise it is like XBS example 1XBS = 1 Dollar. Someone only has to send 200XBS to each other. Very clear and easy to use.

If V2 comes and the currency is worth nothing, you can come up with many press releases but it seems illogical that negerianen millions XBS (example) will transfer to each other to reach 200 dollars.

And after each pump and dump the coins falls back again but the value is higher as before  the pump and dump. This happens until the coin has reached a value that a pump and dump is no longer really appropriate (too expensive).

And also each coin has had pump and dumpers in the beginning, and is called in the beginning it is a scam coin. But as with any coin to see this decreases when there is clarity and the coin which become more valuable and a good working system behind it.

Again, XBS idea is really great.

So a little more clarity to investors about V2 certainly can not hurt.
tolikkk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 12:00:25 PM

that new in V2, already after all there is worker platform, all functions in her comprehensible and runnable - possible register and begin to work? 
ctoth70

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:26:08 PM

I am waiting for the V2 will buy XBS after that.
Any coin that worth investment now?
Bitstake (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:05:05 PM

The screenshot of the new website was posted April 10, 2015 on this forum.
Bitstake (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:40:48 PM

We are not going to rush a launch because XBS supporters want it. Most people understand that this is not about bitcoin enthusiast, the majority of the customers will come from Nigerians - new users to digital currency.

If this was a coin created for bitcoin enthusiast solely for trading & speculation like most on this forum, we would have pass the beta as an original release, make a premine or presale, maybe an airdrop to all Nigerians- free coins for everyone. But No, this was not the case. Bitstake was available to mine or buy at your own freewill.

About transparency, Don't expect any explanation than it will be launch when we are ready. About 2 foreign apps entered Nigerian market yesterday using the outlined bitstake market strategy posted on this forum. Even most coin dev are adding staking to their online wallet. People are using our strategies for their own services.

We zero interest in XBS price, it's not like we own it. The company growth is our responsibilities and the interview with Nigerian newspaper draw more attention to XBS and we still have 3 pending articles.

micro1234, pontil and co, if you have money to send to Nigeria, we can add you to the pilot program. Just provide us with the information of the receiver, amount etc.

It's only 1% to send bitcoin to Nigeria  Kiss

Lastly, David pledge 1 btc for bloggers to document their shopping experience with digital currency and only 500 XBS was donated. You have shown us you have little interest in our cause in promoting the real world use of digital currency in Nigeria.
CryptoRapist

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:48:30 PM

Well, I'm not surprised about the numerous PM's I've received regarding DrMike...

"We make $$ because the Crypto world is "stupid" money. They have been reduced to seedy impatient gamblers. They cannot hold a coin for 3 days. We are letting them bring the prices of XBS and CANN down. We will not set-up buy walls. Let them bring the prices down and we will get more. Just read the forums. They have ZERO idea what Bitstake is about. Zero. That is the reason for the price drop today. Stupid people are selling. They have ZERO idea about the $21,000,000,000 remittance or need for p2p lending (which is bigger btw). They do not know how XBS operates on the platform."  -Dr. Mike

"We have a long term strategy: We are going to be rolling profits from XBS to CANN and vice versa (periodically)" - Dr. Mike

Does this look good for XBS?  I think not.

P.S. - Hi Gekko!  Hi Robert!
Askuzai

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:53:39 PM

It really is impossible to take anything you say seriously when your name is Rapist, all hype and evasiveness aside.
CryptoRapist

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:54:51 PM

It really is impossible to take anything you say seriously when your name is Rapist, all hype and evasiveness aside.

Those are direct quotes...maybe next time a screen cap will suffice?

Personally, I think the name is appropriate given the current situation in crypto.
Askuzai

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:58:58 PM

Personally, I think the name is appropriate given the current situation in crypto.

I meant from Mike and the XBS team. The metaphor's not exactly hard to get, you still come off like you're 12.
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:12:08 PM

I would change it just now before you have too many posts as there is a good chance you wont get using your name as its inappropriate on a public forum.I know what you mean when you say the crypto market is like that but might be better said in a diff way no harm no foul

Grumand

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:13:21 PM

LoL
DrMikefromHashtag

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:03:11 PM

LoL

This Rapist guy is freaking nuts... Cheesy
The CRAZY part about CRAZY people is that they think they are sane. This person is obviously, only 12 years old. Who else would be this dedicated to so little? He is treating me like I am his God. Man, I am just an astute investor...

Making$$ everyday
Join drmikescointeam@yahoo.com
CryptoRapist

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:10:54 PM

LoL

This Rapist guys is freaking nuts... Cheesy
The CRAZY part about CRAZY people is that they think they are sane. This person is obviously, only 12 years old. Who else would be this dedicated to so little? He is treating me like I am his God. Man, I am just an astute investor...

Well, moving forward I will be starting a thread and posting all of your emails.  Good luck getting 1 btc out of people now for your worthless updates!

This is gonna be fun, scammer.
Confirm01

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:33:08 PM

LoL

This Rapist guy is freaking nuts... Cheesy

Mike, didn't you tell us cann was a easy 20x? You had "people" to investigate and you where sure it would be a easy 20X up in next days? Well the coin never hit moor then 3-4 x and it was very short term. Your investigation sucks.......XBS order book makes no sense and there are gabs between numbers, I'm not saying this coin is a scam but the people invested into this are sure as hell not going to win a Nobel price Smiley.
Devasive

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:16:41 PM

LoL

Well, moving forward I will be starting a thread and posting all of your emails.  Good luck getting 1 btc out of people now for your worthless updates!

He can just stop sending you emails...
197a25a7

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:18:29 PM

LoL

I would be interested to read those emails. I do agree that your username is not the best, but I also agree with your opinions on Dr Mike. In fact I think that Dr Mike is actually hurting Bitstake with his constant posting here and tweeting, especially with such a condescending tone. Actually he is one of the reasons that I didn't invest for a long time.
DrMikefromHashtag

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:31:08 PM

LoL

Well, moving forward I will be starting a thread and posting all of your emails.  Good luck getting 1 btc out of people now for your worthless updates!

Son, That is why they call me Dr Mike. I am the Dr Mike Burry of Crypto... These are the guys i studied under (go wiki them, Son)

When you get out of HS and go off to your daddy's community college, you will take business 101 and find out that ALL PUBLICITY IS GOOD. So, Go make a webpage and post my name ... Tell everyone that Dr Mike said to buy CANN, XBS, and WBB !!! ... All you are doing is making me famous and creating a POSITIVE FEEDBACK LOOP. The more people See you, the more people look into CANN, XBS, AND WBB !!...

THEY will buy and more ... People will see the price go up and they will buy and the price will rise and rise and DR MIKE'S name will be all over it. I will become your GOD. Do i need to tip you for your hard work? My guys are appreciative looking at WBB today already!. Trust me.

Son, there is a reason that the FED never mentions BITCOIN and never says do not buy and stay away. They ignore BTC. Why? Because they went to good schools. They would make BITCOIN famous = MOON. It is like telling your daughter never to date a guy named "CRYPTO RAPIST" ... you make her want to date an idiot...

Likely you will never take a business course, so just go watch "The Wolf of Wallstreet" and find out what your "so called" negative publicity does in this game to guys like me  Grin Thanks.

If you need any help on your "DR MIKE" website, PM me....

Making$$ everyday
CryptoRapist

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:23:15 PM

LoL

Well, moving forward I will be starting a thread and posting all of your emails.  Good luck getting 1 btc out of people now for your worthless updates!

Son, That is why they call me Dr Mike. I am the Dr Mike Burry of Crypto... These are the guys i studied under (go wiki them, Son)

When you get out of HS and go off to your daddy's community college, you will take business 101 and find out that ALL PUBLICITY IS GOOD. So, Go make a webpage and post my name ... Tell everyone that Dr Mike said to buy CANN, XBS, and WBB !!! ... All you are doing is making me famous and creating a POSITIVE FEEDBACK LOOP. The more people See you, the more people look into CANN, XBS, AND WBB !!...

THEY will buy and more ... People will see the price go up and they will buy and the price will rise and rise and DR MIKE'S name will be all over it. I will become your GOD. Do i need to tip you for your hard work? My guys are appreciative looking at WBB today already!. Trust me.

Son, there is a reason that the FED never mentions BITCOIN and never says do not buy and stay away. They ignore BTC. Why? Because they went to good schools. They would make BITCOIN famous = MOON. It is like telling your daughter never to date a guy named "CRYPTO RAPIST" ... you make her want to date an idiot...

Likely you will never take a business course, so just go watch "The Wolf of Wallstreet" and find out what your "so called" negative publicity does in this game to guys like me  Grin Thanks.

You will never be famous, mainly because you're full of shit and nothing but talk.  All bark, no bite, beotch.

It's been fun wasting your time.  Dumbass "Bob" wannabe...
DrMikefromHashtag

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:26:49 PM

LoL

You will never be famous, mainly because you're full of shit and nothing but talk.  All bark, no bite, beotch.

It's been fun wasting your time.  Dumbass "Bob" wannabe...

Son... you did not waste my time. Did you see the price of WBB? Thanks. You are making me RICH and FAMOUS. Please make the webpage. I will share the link. Heck I got a guy that can get you in a Crypto Magazine. PLEASE TELL EVERYONE THAT DR MIKE SAID BUY XBS, CANN, AND WBB!!

Making$$ everyday
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: