Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Securitycoin [SCSY] | Bittrex and IRC in Wallet | Ccex | Community | VPOS  (Read 75148 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AllCryptoAllDay

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 06:43:28 PM

Check out our new video.

Many more coming soon!!!

https://twitter.com/SCSYCOIN/status/557246216296476672

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHTwTof7LVc

FarSider

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:37:42 PM

My wallet wont sync. Are there some nodes?
Mine didnt sync one time on opening ...so I closed it and reopen and then it synced....if that helps.
EDIT: It just happen again.  Smiley

I did sync from the beginning. It is OK now

Syncing takes a while but we have nodes hard coded into the wallet so it should never be a problem...

I've been trying to sync for the last couple of days. I will get active connections but the number of blocks remaining only gets larger. Have opened and closed the wallet many times and nothing changes. Not sure what to do.
seijirou

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:57:06 PM

My wallet wont sync. Are there some nodes?
Mine didnt sync one time on opening ...so I closed it and reopen and then it synced....if that helps.
EDIT: It just happen again.  Smiley

I did sync from the beginning. It is OK now

Syncing takes a while but we have nodes hard coded into the wallet so it should never be a problem...

I've been trying to sync for the last couple of days. I will get active connections but the number of blocks remaining only gets larger. Have opened and closed the wallet many times and nothing changes. Not sure what to do.

delete everything except for wallet.dat in c:\users\username\appdata\roaming\securitycoin

Then start the wallet, wait a moment, close it, create a new securitycoin.conf with the settings in the OP, and start it again.
SCSY_dev

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:06:52 PM

as i stated before, nodes are coded into the wallet and i just checked and they are both up.

Sync problems may be caused by a firewall. Check on your router port mapping configurations. Involved ports are 15793 and 15794 TCP.

pdogg147

Activity: 339
Merit: 266

Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:30:07 PM

Looks great! Nice job.

FarSider

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:40:18 PM

as i stated before, nodes are coded into the wallet and i just checked and they are both up.

Sync problems may be caused by a firewall. Check on your router port mapping configurations. Involved ports are 15793 and 15794 TCP.

Did as Seijirou said. It worked. My wallet would also sync before too, it just stopped working for some reason. All is ok now though.
AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 12:29:50 AM

Coming soon...

Buy $SCSY off exchange with a CC directly from the team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dadQlKItu2I

We as a team have decided to not sell our scsy we hold on exchange to affect prices we will sell SCSY to anyone with a credit card at a 5% discount from the exchange price.

More announcements coming in the next few days Smiley

longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 04:41:11 AM

Coming soon...

We as a team have decided to not sell our scsy we hold on exchange to affect prices we will sell SCSY to anyone with a credit card at a 5% discount from the exchange price.

moon Grin

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
hefty

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:55:55 PM

ill finish it tommorow

longthu

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 01:30:02 PM

ill finish it tommorow
what ??

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:39:54 PM

@hefty

What's this? A proposal for the new SCSY symbol?
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:57:04 PM

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hefty

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:23:24 PM

@hefty

What's this? A proposal for the new SCSY symbol?

logo contest

Zornado

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:28:18 PM

I have update my Block Explorer with Richlist and Charts for Securitycoin. I update the Explorer manual so somtimes the Explorer is not updatet.
bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:22:44 PM

Nice movements around here, keep up the good work devs!
seijirou

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:34:41 PM

Coming soon...

I'm not here to tell you what to do, but think this through.

This might look good on the surface but you're risking your coin and your reputation.  Here's why; 

To sell off-market like this is essentially a dump, you're just hiding it from everybody else. 

5% under market might sound like a good deal, and it might sound like you're being generous, but consider that depending on how many coins you hold you might not be able to get more than 10% of them sold in the real market at current prices before driving the price under that 5% margin.  Now you're selling the rest of the 90% of the coins at an unnaturally inflated price.

Also by trying to sell under current market price, it encourages buyers who think they'll be able to get a quick flip for 5% profit.  This is essentially just a deferred dump through a middle-man, your buyer dumping to the market, instead of you dumping to the market directly.  This is extra risky to your reputation because once that happens and people catch on, they're going to look back here and see that basically you did a dump but deferred all the risk of deflating the value to someone else by hiding your upset of the supply and demand through private transactions.

My warning: These practices aren't in favor of your coin or its health.  If you want your coin to be successful people will need to trust that it will maintain value and if the creators aren't interested in trying to hold on to them now, why should anybody else be?

It is what it is, take it or leave it.
SCSY_dev

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 04:50:35 PM

I have update my Block Explorer with Richlist and Charts for Securitycoin. I update the Explorer manual so somtimes the Explorer is not updatet.

Thanks for your precious work. OP will be updated soon.

Thanks again.

AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 04:54:36 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 06:20:50 PM by AllCryptoAllDay

Coming soon...

I'm not here to tell you what to do, but think this through.

This might look good on the surface but you're risking your coin and your reputation.  Here's why;  

To sell off-market like this is essentially a dump, you're just hiding it from everybody else.  

5% under market might sound like a good deal, and it might sound like you're being generous, but consider that depending on how many coins you hold you might not be able to get more than 10% of them sold in the real market at current prices before driving the price under that 5% margin.  Now you're selling the rest of the 90% of the coins at an unnaturally inflated price.

Also by trying to sell under current market price, it encourages buyers who think they'll be able to get a quick flip for 5% profit.  This is essentially just a deferred dump through a middle-man, your buyer dumping to the market, instead of you dumping to the market directly.  This is extra risky to your reputation because once that happens and people catch on, they're going to look back here and see that basically you did a dump but deferred all the risk of deflating the value to someone else by hiding your upset of the supply and demand through private transactions.

My warning: These practices aren't in favor of your coin or its health.  If you want your coin to be successful people will need to trust that it will maintain value and if the creators aren't interested in trying to hold on to them now, why should anybody else be?

It is what it is, take it or leave it.

That is a very good point as we have been speaking with the team we may increase the buy amount to be 5% over market value to cover the cc costs and to avoid dumping. Our original thought was to charge 5% under the sell price but we may instead charge 5% over the buy price to avoid dumping. That is an excellent point and we appreciate feedback I would love to discuss this wit you more with our team members as it is much better for us to have members of the community help us come to what is a fair and equitable distribution of the coin.

That being said I would love to hear from anyone in regards to this how you would like us to handle the buy with cc option.

Please submit your ideas through pm and we will add you to a conversation either on slack or irc or skype to discuss before we launch this exciting new feature.

Thanks again

EDIT: This new option to purchase SCSY with your credit card is to attract newcomers to the crypto world not necessarily to attract people who are in the crypto world already. We want to provide an easy straight forward way for people who are not experienced with BTC or other cryptos to be able to purchase ours without the need to use exchanges. This will also coincide with our marketplace when we are complete with that portion of our long term goal.

SCSY2.0 (OP)

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:28:22 PM

PSA: All swaps are done. If you have messaged us by the time of this post, your swap will be accommodated and taken care of. We are actively working on how we can verify the amounts of the requests given the hard fork and lack of nodes on the previous network. Our team is small at this time, so please bare with us Smiley

We have lots of stuff coming in the next 60 days, and look forward to a prosperous future.

Thanks everyone
kamronk

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 06:50:13 PM

Guys, I'm looking to buy some scsy. Would like a decent bag if anyone is interested please PM me Smiley

Willing to use whomever we can agree on as an escrow

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: