Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Securitycoin [SCSY] | Bittrex and IRC in Wallet | Ccex | Community | VPOS  (Read 75148 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mez

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:28:55 PM

Currency:    SCSY [Securitycoin]
Wallet:    v2.2.0.0: Full Release
Current block:    130672
Block date:    2015-04-12 05:50:08
Block age:    173547 sec.

somebody knows the working node?

No. No nodes. Your earlier fork screwed us. Thanks

i'm on block 159282

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:30:24 PM

Hey all sorry we are late with the news we have to put soo many things together for the new announcement. We also dId mention the dev we had did bail yes which left us holding the reins on this.

expect the news today or tomorrow we are just waiting on some info from a few sources for the release

Starting to sound like King Homero of the XPY realm.  lol  Cheesy

You be the judge when you hear the news... It isn't easy with this coins issues and the dev not being with us anymore. We are providing a new solution for holders like you minerjones. Say what you want but when the dev bailed we all could have. Which we didn't so hope you can at least appreciate that.

Also XPY lol dude the only thing SCSY did for me was make me lose money lol not gain hahahaha

I relaunched this coin to try and help the community not help myself. It is alot harder than I thought to run a coin with a dev who isn't present enough to handle the issues scsy had

what is the news?? no point in not telling everyone now  Cheesy
AllCryptoAllDay

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 09:41:22 PM

Full news will be out tomorrow here is a hint.

"Current Price of SCSY at the time of swap (0.00000026)
The price mentioned above now that this announcement has been released will allow us to swap any scsy holder to bti if they would like. We will publicly burn the coins for scsy as we are walking away from the SCSY project. Our coin developer walked away from the project due to the continuous forks. The CEO has been working on Blockchain Technologies Inc outside of crypto since October 2014 and decided to take on the SCSY dev team and bring them to the BTI team due to their strengths in technical analysis, copy write, marketing and community development.
So starting now you can swap your SCSY to our team and will be paid on a 10:1 ratio to BTI. The BTI team will also place a 10 BTC buy wall on the first exchange that accepts BTI at .00000260 satoshis to allow anyone to have an early exit. "

We are just finalizing the information into a post for tomorrow.

However the SCSY team since the dev bailed is moving to another project one that is based in the real world. We are taking the strong team members to a new project which is a legit corporation and we will be creating real world products and software to be sold. We are creating a new currency to be used for our venture.

We want all the scsy supporters to move with us to a better project that we started from scratch and did not pickup the coat tails of a bailed dev coin.

This will be very exciting and we hope to see you all there with us.

I will link the ann thread here.

We are not killing scsy we are just moving on to another project that I have been working on for quite some time outside of crypto.

I found some of the guys on the team were soo great I offered them to come with me.

Also since I do not ever walk from any project I am giving anyone the chance to swap and move with us.

If you want to stay with scsy then the cool thing is anyone who swaps i will be burning those coins essentially making the marketcap i would say half of what it is now.

Anyone who would like to gain access to anything scsy related who would like to continue the life of this coin contact me i will be more than happy to pass it along to you.

Thanks guys

I have said too much here but everything i said will be explained in much more detail tomorrow.

Keep in mind the price is set because i am releasing this info I cannot change that now.

I hope you all come to the next project as it is going to be awesome and I think once you see the thread you will agree.

Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:20:20 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 10:35:15 PM by Poly#Crypto

Angry Angry

Why you have deleted my last post??

It was a normal and correct question!

Shall I repeat the question?

I have invested in SCSY. And I support SCSY until now, eg via Twitter ... @AllCryptoAllDay, what's wrong with you?
AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 10:41:47 PM

Angry Angry

Why you have deleted my last post??

It was a normal and correct question!

Shall I repeat the question?

I have invested in SCSY. And I support SCSY until now, eg via Twitter ... @AllCryptoAllDay, what's wrong with you?

As stated above your post we are moving away from this coin and would like you all to come with us.

The team will be listed on the new site and thread. That is the only reason.

The team is being removed from this coin as we are moving away from it That is all.

longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 05:55:41 AM

The price mentioned above now that this announcement has been released will allow us to swap any scsy holder to bti if they would like. We will publicly burn the coins for scsy as we are walking away from the SCSY project. Our coin developer walked away from the project due to the continuous forks. The CEO has been working on Blockchain Technologies Inc outside of crypto since October 2014 and decided to take on the SCSY dev team and bring them to the BTI team due to their strengths in technical analysis, copy write, marketing and community development.
So starting now you can swap your SCSY to our team and will be paid on a 10:1 ratio to BTI. The BTI team will also place a 10 BTC buy wall on the first exchange that accepts BTI at .00000260 satoshis to allow anyone to have an early exit. "

However the SCSY team since the dev bailed is moving to another project one that is based in the real world. We are taking the strong team members to a new project which is a legit corporation and we will be creating real world products and software to be sold. We are creating a new currency to be used for our venture.

We want all the scsy supporters to move with us to a better project that we started from scratch and did not pickup the coat tails of a bailed dev coin.

We are not killing scsy we are just moving on to another project that I have been working on for quite some time outside of crypto.

I found some of the guys on the team were soo great I offered them to come with me.

Also since I do not ever walk from any project I am giving anyone the chance to swap and move with us.

If you want to stay with scsy then the cool thing is anyone who swaps i will be burning those coins essentially making the marketcap i would say half of what it is now.

Anyone who would like to gain access to anything scsy related who would like to continue the life of this coin contact me i will be more than happy to pass it along to you.

Thanks guys

I have said too much here but everything i said will be explained in much more detail tomorrow.

Keep in mind the price is set because i am releasing this info I cannot change that now.

I hope you all come to the next project as it is going to be awesome and I think once you see the thread you will agree.
oh shit  scsy is die , dev sorry your credibility with investors has declined severely, do not save this coin would be better for the release of the new coin

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Fritwakky

Activity: 375
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:10:04 AM

Bittrex announced delisting....
politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:14:55 PM

Thanks guys

My coins are in my wallet and it can not sync now. So how can I swap my coins while it is not working?

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:00:34 PM

What is BTI?
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:30:15 PM

What is BTI?

yeah what is it??

never heard of it before
AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 05:57:14 PM

What is BTI?

yeah what is it??

never heard of it before

BTI

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693243.0

And now you know... Smiley

EDIT:  Probably not the right "BTI", but in the same crypto-area... lol  Cheesy

Minerjones you are correct I am releasing the full thread ann today just writing it up good searching Smiley

politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:54:31 PM

What is BTI?

yeah what is it??

never heard of it before

BTI

Minerjones you are correct I am releasing the full thread ann today just writing it up good searching Smiley

May you tell me if yo are going to fix SCSY wallet problem so we can swap our coins?

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 06:55:32 PM

What is BTI?

yeah what is it??

never heard of it before

BTI

May you tell me if yo are going to fix SCSY wallet problem so we can swap our coins?

We have a working scsy wallet so if they reside there we can just grab your wallet.dat file and see the total supply

longthu

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 06:59:34 PM

What is BTI?

yeah what is it??

never heard of it before

BTI

We have a working scsy wallet so if they reside there we can just grab your wallet.dat file and see the total supply

The total amount buy on the exchanges have been swap

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
mez

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:01:30 PM

What is BTI?

yeah what is it??

never heard of it before

BTI

r u almost done with it?

AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 07:02:50 PM

What is BTI?

yeah what is it??

never heard of it before

BTI

r u almost done with it?

Waiting for our last team member to finish editing then its simply cut and paste Smiley

bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:13:36 PM

Get ready, gang!

Your patience will be rewarded very soon.
AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 08:21:39 PM

All of your questions will be answered here Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1029319.new#new

SCSY2.0 (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:57:55 PM

Let's keep the swap questions here guys
longthu

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 05:21:01 PM

Let's keep the swap questions here guys
When sending wallet.dat  to swap   and  I sent  tickets bittrex  but they remained silent   
p/s: c-cex talk  ; 
             C-CEX support
It was a while ago and no signs of them after that for more than a month already.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: