Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 10k Coin | Now with 10% PoS and 10000% Superblocks | 10k/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 186678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:56:25 PM

Guys seriously, you didnt know a coin that was 10,000% interest would dramatically drop in value on a daily basis!?? Hold YOURSELF accountable. YOU made the choice as I did to invest, difference is I invested a few btc for a few days and out. Now THAT is free advice from a professional that consults on bitcoins/altcoins for a living. Your price is ALWAYS the highest in the first few days/weeks, and the drop % gets higher as there are more coins are available. Stop pointing fingers and blame, and educate yourself. I made many mistakes in high pos coins early in the game with Hyperstake, but I learned from that.

Heres a few articles I wrote around the time 10k was released to better explain:

Look at this one first: http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/the-decline-of-hyperstake-what-really-happend/

http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/revisiting-old-coins-can-they-be-more-profitable-now-even-after-they-have-lost-most-of-their-value/

...and to lighten the mood a bit, here is a parody I made before the Hyperstake crash (months before the crash):

Heres a link to my original post on Hyperstake in Nov 2014: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830958.360

Yet another crypto asshole came to save us and promote his shit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:10:08 PM

well if i have gotten einstein right understanding compounding means controlling it. not letting it run havoc and standing on the sideline beeing happy to be the richest man in the world in theory.
we are far from that point 10 mil supply is nothing. but people already are only willing to pay the 100 mil or 1 billion prices. cause they know thats where its heading. let them see the deflationary light at the end of the tunnel in one year or so and we who bought now, and you, we will all see the max reward of your stable staking code.
i can't understand that somebody that claims to understand compounding doesn't see this. its a shame for the great work you made here with this coin.
Anyway there is plenty of time still, I'm not a nervous cunt and havent sold for weeks working my way up the ladder.
+1

+2

I've only ever sold %'s of my stakes... first to get my btc back, then every few days approx the same % of my pos return. which gets close to the same worth of btc Smiley

nervous expectations and panic selling is outweighing new buyers... It's expected as cryptoland has a lot of cynical people and many have been burned (if not all of us)

If I spent the same amount of btc's on 10k as I did when it was at 90k sats I'd get start with tons more coins which would compete with network weight for staking which means I would still make the same btc.

try the same with 10x the amount of btc as I played with then it might not playout the same right now. big ins and out will always affect coins especially when there this new and people are antsy waiting to see what the markets will say about it  

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
politzer

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:12:04 PM

When is the second payment of multipool mining?

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:21:05 PM

Thats an easy one.. Ill just post pics.. give me a min..

Heres my wallet when I emptied it on bittrex: NOTICE THE DATE!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Next is proof of price of MMXIV on Bittrex on that day:

.. and dont get me wrong, I still dont like you, but man.. you make one hell of a coin.. LMFAO! 2049 coins worth about $6 is over $12,000 us.

Any questions?

Vegas

if you choose to sell all your coins at once then bitch about the price YOU sold down to... it was all your choice for looking at a longer term multiple small payouts system as a spot to simply earn some stake and dump all in a stupid short game. if the market had 100's of btc to trade into for sure it would work. but it doesn't right now.

in my eye's your an idiot... and thank you for the cheap coins Smiley

WAVES
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 11:24:38 PM

Lol, this baller bragging about a few BTC   Roll Eyes

Set your sights higher than what you could earn working in menial labor. I guess you did well if your comparison is that of a coal miner

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:28:01 PM

Thanks to you 12G richer. Hows fred looking in the long game?

and btw I read your posts daily Spots, and bite my tongue, and never say a word and think your strategies are WAYY off course, and our numbers prove it. I dont fud or cause panic,  I avoid that at all costs because that just hurts a coins value, and I am vested in ALL of your coins still. I just came to try to help those that needed an explantion of where they went wrong. I made and lost loads of btc, its part of the game. But I just came to help and explain so others dont make the same mistake. Simple as that.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 11:29:08 PM

Vegas

Yet you are still here, addicted to seeing what you know would be worth more. Too much time in Vegas

Like I said, comparable earnings to a coal miner lol

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:32:23 PM

and btw I read your posts daily Spots, and bite my tongue, and never say a word, because Im not out to fud or hurt a coins value. I avoid that at all costs. I just came to try to help those that needed an explantion of where they went wrong. I made and lost loads of btc, its part of the game. But I just came to help and explain so others dont make the same mistake. Simple as that.

Vegas

lol so not not bitching about MMXIV?

edit: maybe just start your own thread for people cynical of high % pos coins

WAVES
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:33:47 PM

and btw I read your posts daily Spots, and bite my tongue, and never say a word, because Im not out to fud or hurt a coins value. I avoid that at all costs. I just came to try to help those that needed an explantion of where they went wrong. I made and lost loads of btc, its part of the game. But I just came to help and explain so others dont make the same mistake. Simple as that.

Vegas

Bitching are you kidding? Im dancing in the f*king streets!! LOL!

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 11:35:26 PM

Vegas

I could see how $12,000 seems like a fortune to some, but that doesn't go far, especially when it's in the hands of someone who obviously doesn't know how to handle it

It's so funny watching someone support your decisions, only to make what they consider good money, then come back and talk shit. It's an endless cycle of me helping other people get to a better place and them hating on me for it because they know they could have done better

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:36:04 PM

Well f*kn drown then. Just came to give sound advice, but thats hard to hear when your drowing.

Vegas

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:36:37 PM

Vegas

lol I started with about 150 10k coins and now have 14k + of them and have still pulled my btc back out multiple times (I think over 10 times now)   so I'm dancing as well, just I'm still playing a wont sell out

if anything I'll buy more when I can

WAVES
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 11:38:11 PM

Vegas

lol I started with about 150 10k coins and now have 14k + of them and have still pulled my btc back out multiple times (I think over 10 times now)   so I'm dancing as well, just I'm still playing a wont sell out

And you wonder why the price stays low. Short term greed is not good for a long term play. I can't warn you guys enough  Wink

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:39:47 PM

Vegas

I could see how $12,000 seems like a fortune to some, but that doesn't go far, especially when it's in the hands of someone who obviously doesn't know how to handle it

I wont brag more, except to say what DOES it say that I can invest that much and not think twice? Im also retired and just a bit older than you (still young), and have the time to do it. Spots, this is not a pissing contest. Dont be butt hurt cause I exited at the right time. I wont try to enter into a pissing contest with you, cause I know your ego comes above all else... Umm..kind of like me..LOL

Dont worry about me, and just keep cranking out them dar coins and making me rich!

Vegas

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 11:41:11 PM

Vegas

I wont brag more, except to say what DOES it say that I can invest that much and not think twice? Im also retired a just a bit older than you, and have the time to do it. Spots, this is not a pissing contest. Dont be butt hurt cause I exited at the right time. I wont try to enter into a pissing contest with you, cause I know your ego comes above all else... Umm..kind of like me..LOL

Vegas

Why would I be mad at a piddly $12,000 leaving the market cap? I could have taken triple that out of it many times, but chose to compound because I know how to do math. You have a gambler's mindset and I very highly doubt a lot of what you say

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:42:37 PM

ok we cool then? I still have a shitload invested in you, cause I trust you, just dont like you, your too much like me. I respect you so much, Ill let you know when Im gonna exit next time, and we can exit together in style.

Vegas

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 11:44:48 PM

ok we cool then? I still have a shitload invested in you, cause I trust you, just dont like you, your too much like me.

Vegas

Well I'm not mad at all. I don't care if people like me, as long as they trust me; that's more important, but bragging about exiting on the people that are still here, ate the dumps, and are very interested isn't cool

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:45:04 PM

Vegas

I wont brag more, except to say what DOES it say that I can invest that much and not think twice? Im also retired and just a bit older than you (still young), and have the time to do it. Spots, this is not a pissing contest. Dont be butt hurt cause I exited at the right time. I wont try to enter into a pissing contest with you, cause I know your ego comes above all else... Umm..kind of like me..LOL

Dont worry about me, and just keep cranking out them dar coins and making me rich!

Vegas

ego is the trophy... throw that on the fire Wink   your ego should be your bitch... not the other way around Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QQ0_Va8Ums

WAVES
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:46:23 PM

This is my final word..I came to explain where they went wrong, TO HELP, so they dont make the same mistake, and posted links to help them understand. Thats all, but I think my timing was really bad. Anyway if your ever in Vegas , look me up, I might actually like you in person...maybe.
Vegas

Cecilb666

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:48:02 PM

600sat price Grin don't lie to yourselves, it goes to 1 sat about 4-5 days, if nothing happens Smiley
and nothing can happen, because the devs are not ready to do something new now.

What did you have in mind?  Coin works great, nothing broken, staking works AWESOME

All of you FUDding about price do not understand the concept of high POS rate coins like 10K.  Instead of hoping the price goes up, you STAKE and make the size of your wallet go up instead.  The price can stay the same - or it can even go down, it doesn't matter.  As long as your wallet is growing faster than the price is dropping (which it is, by the way, if you are staking right now) you still make money.

Just take a look at Barney, and this will all make much more sense.

I've taken a look at Barney, and at my own wallet... something seems off.  Price seems to be dropping way more that what is being made by staking.  My test purchase was for 327.5 coins on the 18th. Total BTC/10k value of .027. 

Exactly one week later, wallet has 1643 coins. At the current price, BTC/10k value is .011.  Seems to be that the price has fallen ALOT faster than staking can make up for.  Don't get me wrong, I'm in it to win it. I'll keep on buying and staking. For the long haul, this is definitely true but for newbies getting into POS this can definitely be a turn off.  Especailly for those who bought when I did or before and are getting jumpy.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: