Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:53:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 10k Coin | Now with 10% PoS and 10000% Superblocks | 10k/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 186676 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
real789

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:11:55 AM

Staking going well. Came home today after work to find 5 stakes - 206.4, 307.7, 1052.4, 406 and 408.4. I am only at 15434 coins with stake weight of 228k, but I will continue to stake day and night. No selling here! Long Live 10K!

+1

Mee too i will stake more and more iam very sad i buy more in 22k sat now i lose 0.5btc >_<
now i will stake more and more and hope i get my btc and win it

10k long life

===Sempak===
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:57:09 AM

Staking going well. Came home today after work to find 5 stakes - 206.4, 307.7, 1052.4, 406 and 408.4. I am only at 15434 coins with stake weight of 228k, but I will continue to stake day and night. No selling here! Long Live 10K!

Hey, that's great... Even I got some hot stakes of more than 7k coins per stake as I waited the whole day for my stake weight to reach its new highs against the whole network... Wink

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 06:57:47 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 07:14:04 AM by qiwoman2

Hey, that's great... Even I got some hot stakes of more than 7k coins per stake as I waited the whole day for my stake weight to reach its new highs against the whole network... Wink

I also received one stake today @ 1.45k is my first stake over 1k... Now am at over 40k coins..I hope I do better here than with mmxiv..unfortunately I bought mmxiv at 22k sat and is under 1k sat now so that will take forever to reach roi but with 10k I got more hope..I will see about that cloud gorilla thing as well.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:03:42 PM

I also received one stake today @ 1.45k is my first stake over 1k... Now am at over 40k coins..I hope I do better here than with mmxiv..unfortunately I bought mmxiv at 22k sat and is under 1k sat now so that will take forever to reach roi but with 10k I got more hope..I will see about that cloud gorilla thing as well.

Don't worry, just hold and stake, even with 10 sats, you will ROI for sure as compounding is the best implementation in this coin...
You know what, I bought in at 75k, still I am into it, not sold anything since once when I sold only 100 coins for my need... Smiley

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 02:06:25 PM

MMXIV is nowhere near 1k satoshi...

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 02:32:10 PM

Whining about it in every thread does nothing but show new people that everyone here likes to bitch about prices. That's definitely the way to get them interested. Open up all three threads to see the same people complaining about the same thing

Very smart way to make your holdings more valuable   Roll Eyes

It's funny, all of you want us to increase the value while most of you do nothing but whine and offer no help at all. What do I see in chat boxes...the people kissing ass in this thread talking shit in public. Very counter productive from many of you and if I'm being honest, I've been nothing but disappointed with how 95% of the people in these threads are acting

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:35:48 PM

Whining about it in every thread does nothing but show new people that everyone here likes to bitch about prices. That's definitely the way to get them interested. Open up all three threads to see the same people complaining about the same thing

It's funny, all of you want us to increase the value while most of you do nothing but whine and offer no help at all. What do I see in chat boxes...the people kissing ass in this thread talking shit in public. Very counter productive from many of you and if I'm being honest, I've been nothing but disappointed with how 95% of the people in these threads are acting

Hey, I hope I ain't one of those 95% you are talking about...
I like wherever it is and will always like it, it is other thing that I may be currently in a bit loss, but yes, I know I will recover one day and will surely ROI... Smiley
It is more to me as an innovation as always, rather than just a P&D coin to those 95%... Smiley

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 02:36:43 PM

Hey, I hope I ain't one of those 95% you are talking about...
I like wherever it is and will always like it, it is other thing that I may be currently in a bit loss, but yes, I know I will recover one day and will surely ROI... Smiley
It is more to me as an innovation as always, rather than just a P&D coin to those 95%... Smiley

No, you are generally positive and I see you helping others. It's the ones that come here for nothing but to whine about the price that I'm sick of. I might just start deleting all the whining; I'm sick of it

Find other people that work as hard as ThePeePs, Mortimer, and I while listening to people complain their change purse is missing a quarter and a dime. Meanwhile, the three of us have more coins than pretty much anyone and are affected far more than any of you are by shitty prices. We know the price is shit. Get the fuck over it. Or sell. I don't give a shit either way

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:38:59 PM

No, you are generally positive and I see you helping others. It's the ones that come here for nothing but to whine about the price that I'm sick of. I might just start deleting all the whining; I'm sick of it

Yes, please do it, not only that even I am also sick of all these price discussions, but it's affecting a lot of new investors to start thinking it ain't worth getting in now... As if everyone will just complain about prices only, who will ever care to buy 10k? They will also just think that it ain't anything but an another PoS, but it is more than any High Staking WORKING Coins I have ever witnessed so far...

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 02:50:58 PM

Yes, please do it, not only that even I am also sick of all these price discussions, but it's affecting a lot of new investors to start thinking it ain't worth getting in now... As if everyone will just complain about prices only, who will ever care to buy 10k? They will also just think that it ain't anything but an another PoS, but it is more than any High Staking WORKING Coins I have ever witnessed so far...

Exactly

hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:17:53 PM

i would consider myself positiv too,
hope i didn't piss you off with my long long term perspective and crazy ideas how to improve them.  Smiley
DoubleDD

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:17:57 PM

10K has been a successful Experiment in extremely high POS (10,000%).  Where others have failed, 10K will succeed.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 03:25:12 PM

i would consider myself positiv too,
hope i didn't piss you off with my long long term perspective and crazy ideas how to improve them.  Smiley

No, long term ideas are what we want. It's the short term people that are upset about day to day prices that are annoying

This is a long play. If you guys want something to track daily, track your personal holding % of the total coins, rather than the BTC equivalent. That is short-sighted and not the type of people we want here. I'm also just going to start deleting all the negative bullshit. I'm sick of reading it. Nothing is negative about the coins, the team, the projects, it's all just a bunch of stupid fucks whining about the day to day price of a coin based on yearly averages. I'm over it

Quantum12

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:25:44 PM

If you run a business and sell a product you will always get a certain percentage of complaints especially in this crazy crypto world.

Now i am positive on this thread as you can see if you scroll back Wink

But you have to deal with the rough and the smooth , ALL investors are welcome , i don't care if they whine like a little bitch about losing 2 cents EVERYONES money is welcome in 10k as far as i am concerned, and every poster should be dealt with accordingly from a marketing perspective.

People who say they are holding will have dumped, and people who have dumped will swear blind everyday they are holding, but the more people that invest and create volume in 10k the better , whining or not , and suppression of speech is always bad for the betterment of any project.

Yes the professional Fuders should be beaten with sticks and told to fuck off, everyone else BRING It ON!! , your prolly pissed because you dumped at the wrong time.

But all people should be addressed with facts , not deleted until people are scared to say what they actually think ( this will also deter new blood in 10k)

just my 2 cents

go 10k!!!!

Q
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 03:32:41 PM

If you run a business and sell a product you will always get a certain percentage of complaints especially in this crazy crypto world.

But you have to deal with the rough and the smooth , ALL investors are welcome , i don't care if they whine like a little bitch about losing 2 cents EVERYONES money is welcome in 10k as far as i am concerned, and every poster should be dealt with accordingly from a marketing perspective.

People who say they are holding will have dumped, and people who have dumped will swear blind everyday they are holding, but the more people that invest and create volume in 10k the better , whining or not , and suppression of speech is always bad for the betterment of any project.

Yes the professional Fuders should be beaten with sticks and told to fuck off, everyone else BRING It ON!! , your prolly pissed because you dumped at the wrong time.

But all people should be addressed with facts , not deleted until people are scared to say what they actually think ( this will also deter new blood in 10k)

just my 2 cents

go 10k!!!!

Q

I come off a bit more abrasive than I meant today. I do want small holders, as well, but it's the small holders that lose $5 that make the most noise. People with significant holdings in these coins aren't coming in here to defend and show how much can really be made; it's very one-sided with whiners, sock puppets, and FUD

I see soooo many repeats of names in here talking shit that I see in chatboxes bragging about how much they've made off my coins now. It's honestly sickening to see the level of disrespect around here now. It's blatantly being an asshole for no reason. You know who you guys are doing this shit and I've seen you do it to other coins and dev teams, too

It's cool being an asshole. It's not cool being an asshole for no reason when you already profited off of us

Quantum12

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:38:48 PM

just my 2 cents

go 10k!!!!

Q

I come off a bit more abrasive than I meant today. I do want small holders, as well, but it's the small holders that lose $5 that make the most noise. People with significant holdings in these coins aren't coming in here to defend and show how much can really be made; it's very one-sided with whiners, sock puppets, and FUD

I see soooo many repeats of names in here talking shit that I see in chatboxes bragging about how much they've made off my coins now. It's honestly sickening to see the level of disrespect around here now. It's blatantly being an asshole for no reason. You know who you guys are doing this shit and I've seen you do it to other coins and dev teams, too

It's cool being an asshole. It's not cool being an asshole for no reason when you already profited off of us

Maybe you should distance yourself a bit from the front line?
Your dealing with all the other stuff, Development etc for three coins!!

remember most generals sit in the little white tent on top of the hill directing the battle whilst sipping chilled wine and laughing at he fools below , after all the important thing is the battle success. and this must be your main focus, grab one of your grunts and stick him on the front line Wink

then you can focus on victory without worrying about the little ups and downs that mean nothing in the long run.

and yeah BTCtalk went to shit a long time ago , people astound me sometimes with their endless drivel and obvious self gain , it has turned into a community of people wanting instant gratification but we all know anything worth having has to be worked for and its often a long a painful process.

So chill m8  Smiley close the flap on the tent for a bit and take a sip of chilled wine, then re-assess the battle Wink

Q
ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:20:25 PM

Once again reading post of some miserable persons and my god
fucking drama Queens  you still dont get it :S youre already luckky you met 10k in your life.
capn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:24:55 PM

Cool

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ballinout

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:36:59 PM

The 10K coin is one of the most amazing coins I have ever encountered in my whole life.

After years and years of being in the crypto field and testing out different kinds of coins, 10k has definitely won for the greatest coin!

You get 20-30%++ your balance a day (depends how long you leave that computer on)

The rich list is the true competition! Get on top 50 for highest stakes im talking 3-7k stakes every couple hours if your up there. You stack them up real quick!

It may not be so valuable today, but the coin is only 3 weeks old and has still not gained much publicity throughout the internet yet, Im sure the market will be MUCH more demanding when large suppliers see the true beauty of this coin and decide to invest large amounts in it. It is still young, and has a VERY long life ahead of it. In 1 year, IMAGINE how many 10k you will have stacked up if you havent sold any. No matter what the value, I can almost guarantee you will be happy and confident.

I will continue staking until I cant stake no more. I hope DEV is persistent with news about any updates or changes made to the coin and from what I see, iGotSpots has been monitoring daily and is seeing how his experiment is going. He will not just back down one day on something that he has started.

Big props to iGotSpots for this coin. I feel like just downloading the wallet should cost 0.1 BTC Wink but its free and everything is ready for anyone to be a part of this community. If anyone has questions about the coin feel free to PM me  Smiley

LONG LIVE 10K  Cheesy
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 04:50:48 PM

You get 20-30%++ your balance a day (depends how long you leave that computer on)

This is why GorillaStake exists; we are doing our best to help you guys earn as much as you possibly can. Embrace the inflation, don't fight the system

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: