Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 10k Coin | Now with 10% PoS and 10000% Superblocks | 10k/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 186678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whyyousoserious

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:53:56 AM

407 addresses with balance greater than 10000 seen on the network:

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:50:13 AM

I've been meaning to haunt the polo troll box a bit I'll try and find some time for it 2morro... stake stake stake

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
rhegie13

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:42:04 AM

No one should sell below 100 sat. So many people dying to buy more coins. We can make 10k's value rise to 200-300 sat again...
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:55:42 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 11:29:47 AM by tw0rak

I've been meaning to haunt the polo troll box a bit I'll try and find some time for it 2morro... stake stake stake

10k is not yet at poloniex? Why is it so? Theyre loosing some nice money on it. The daily volume at bittrex is very nice.

Why am I glad there are sell orders like these? - These arent staking! Bad for them, good for us! Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:01:05 AM

No one should sell below 100 sat. So many people dying to buy more coins. We can make 10k's value rise to 200-300 sat again...

I agree..I have so far staked 160k plus coins today is very nice..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:30:02 PM

hi guys .
are required to use the wallet version 2 ? , If I do not upgrade to version 2 if it will affect the reward POS ?

thanks
tw0rak

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:40:35 PM

hi guys .
are required to use the wallet version 2 ? , If I do not upgrade to version 2 if it will affect the reward POS ?

thanks

You have to use v.2 after block 360k - its like 11days from today. Now its not affecting nothing, than everything Smiley
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:46:40 PM

hi guys .

thanks

You have to use v.2 after block 360k - its like 11days from today. Now its not affecting nothing, than everything Smiley

thanks sir for explain , now im understand .   Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:10:40 PM

Now am receiving a lot more orphans 3 out of 4 of my last pos were orphans is that because many more peeps are trying to stake now? I keep my wallet open 24/7 of course.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ballinout

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:13:29 PM

ballinout

"You just made me lose over 1000 dollars because of your stupidity.

So give me some money or else I will call the cops and ask bitcointalk to give me all the IP addresses associated with your account to track you and find you. Although you were hacked, it is still your account and I have a screenshot that you posted that and a page archive.

You have 2 hours to message me back with something reasonable."

This is blackmail and against forum rules

Its not blackmail, it is your account you are responsible for everything you do on it no matter what.

You are the stupid who download the virus, not him only you, dont blame. Grown and start using man pants, accept you responsibility.
Im very close to help to you sending 100,000 coins, but now i dont, perhaps you do this to have some compassion and free coins.
I really doubt you are married, you sound like a kid theatening, come on instead of cops, tell your mama someone stole your internet coins.

I never said I was married, I said I dropped my girlfriend off at work at came back to see all my coins missing.

I would have had 3 mil if not more by now. Its so easy for you guys to hate and tell me Im stupid, well yeah I never thought anyone would put a virus on here especially a senior member. And now all of a sudden it is all my fault for updating the wallet before the hard fork. Like I knew that there was a virus in there... and I do have realtime protection, the virus was undetected by my antivirus.

Its easy for you all because none of you lost over 1 btc worth of 10k, yes I was the one who downloaded it but I would never let the hacker post things on my own bitcointalk account no matter what, and if he did I would warn people about him not just delete his malicious post then fuck off and wait for people to get infected and lose all their coins like SistaFista did.

I do take responsibility for my actions and I will not call the cops, obviously I said that out of anger and I wanted to get something out of the douchebag but whatever I will just sit here and accept that I lost more than $1000.  

Thanks to everyone who has donated to my 10k wallet. I have 160000 10K now Smiley
tw0rak

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:46:48 PM

ballinout

So give me some money or else I will call the cops and ask bitcointalk to give me all the IP addresses associated with your account to track you and find you. Although you were hacked, it is still your account and I have a screenshot that you posted that and a page archive.

Its not blackmail, it is your account you are responsible for everything you do on it no matter what.

You are the stupid who download the virus, not him only you, dont blame. Grown and start using man pants, accept you responsibility.
Im very close to help to you sending 100,000 coins, but now i dont, perhaps you do this to have some compassion and free coins.
I really doubt you are married, you sound like a kid theatening, come on instead of cops, tell your mama someone stole your internet coins.

I never said I was married, I said I dropped my girlfriend off at work at came back to see all my coins missing.

I would have had 3 mil if not more by now. Its so easy for you guys to hate and tell me Im stupid, well yeah I never thought anyone would put a virus on here especially a senior member. And now all of a sudden it is all my fault for updating the wallet before the hard fork. Like I knew that there was a virus in there... and I do have realtime protection, the virus was undetected by my antivirus.

Its easy for you all because none of you lost over 1 btc worth of 10k, yes I was the one who downloaded it but I would never let the hacker post things on my own bitcointalk account no matter what, and if he did I would warn people about him not just delete his malicious post then fuck off and wait for people to get infected and lose all their coins like SistaFista did.

I do take responsibility for my actions and I will not call the cops, obviously I said that out of anger and I wanted to get something out of the douchebag but whatever I will just sit here and accept that I lost more than $1000.  

Thanks to everyone who has donated to my 10k wallet. I have 160000 10K now Smiley

There is definitely a login log for SistaFistas account - you can ask btctalk mods to give you a copy. Youre going to see many his own connections and only a few with a different IP address - the IP address of the hacker. You can hope he was stupid enough and dont use any proxy (I doubt so).
Than you can track this guy, contact his local ISP, ask for help, find that guy physical address - meet him at his home.
If youre lucky it can be closer than 1000USD worth flight ticket (again I doubt so).

Its not easy for me because I had also lost many many coins because of a virus - its because ppl like me and you (for me an IT expert) cant even realize they can get a malware to their computers. And its so easy - read my post from yesterday...I lost coin worth 2 month of my real live work.
I took so many precautions from that day (but to be honest I never realize it can be so easy like to fake an wallet in quoted post).

You cant also blame this guy SistaFista...his responsibility was to take his account back, your responsibility was not let yourself robbed.
Did you even had your wallet encrypted? Or it was a keylogger? What kind of antivirus solution doesnt scream "its a keylogger"?

EDIT: btw. it looks like your "new wallet" (read: hackers wallet) starts staking...
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:51:47 PM

I had 40,000 coins, I received a 20,000 stake, and suddenly there are now only 10,000 coins in my wallet  Huh

Edit: Old version of the wallet, if that matters.

ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:53:09 PM

I had 40,000 coins, I received a 20,000 stake, and suddenly there are now only 10,000 coins in my wallet  Huh

Once the coins confirm the balance will update, or you can close the wallet and restart it. It will show you what is being staked.

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
tw0rak

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:54:27 PM

Look into your transactions - if the stake havent more than 120 confirmation you can see only the not staked part.
Arent you little out of the units?
40k coins should mean 2k stake, not 20k Smiley
PhilipMorris

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:59:12 PM

If I understand it correctly, the price will start rising after the hardfork is implented right? Less coins will be produced with staking.
tw0rak

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:00:46 PM

If I understand it correctly, the price will start rising after the hardfork is implented right? Less coins will be produced with staking.

With this demand - yes. Rapidly. There are going to be around 80% less coins produced.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:15:11 PM

ballinout

Firstly stop blaming me/slagging me off... It was not me that posted the keylogger, we have been over this. Anyone that knows me would tell you I would never do such a thing! You have sandboxie but don't use it.  Its a key logger so how did it steal your wallet? And if he hacked your exchange account then the exchange can investigate and maybe get your money back. Anyway many people think you are a fraud just trying to get donations. No one with a half a brain especially someone with ~50 posts who joined in February, would put $1000 into an early altcoin, Its very fishy.... I would love to smash the hackers face in, and trust me if I knew where he was he would need a wheelchair from then on. I lost now 3 day of work recovering all my accounts and changing passwords, deal with people hating me etc

I said I'm sorry and I would have welcomed you calling the cops. I did not lose any coins at all so I really don't get how you did and I'm sure the hacker would have tried harder with me than you....

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:24:45 PM

http://10kpool.mmxivcoin.com/miner?worker=TUee2shXfthWXcoBUSx3tRMZRPw6S7LjPP

I've been mining all night now but no payouts? Is the a set payout time or something?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
ballinout

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:39:45 PM

ballinout

Firstly stop blaming me/slagging me off... It was not me that posted the keylogger, we have been over this. Anyone that knows me would tell you I would never do such a thing! You have sandboxie but don't use it.  Its a key logger so how did it steal your wallet? And if he hacked your exchange account then the exchange can investigate and maybe get your money back. Anyway many people think you are a fraud just trying to get donations. No one with a half a brain especially someone with ~50 posts who joined in February, would put $1000 into an early altcoin, Its very fishy.... I would love to smash the hackers face in, and trust me if I knew where he was he would need a wheelchair from then on. I lost now 3 day of work recovering all my accounts and changing passwords, deal with people hating me etc

I said I'm sorry and I would have welcomed you calling the cops. I did not lose any coins at all so I really don't get how you did and I'm sure the hacker would have tried harder with me than you....
You seem to have misunderstood me when I said I lost $1000, I only invested around .3 BTC into 10K around the time it was 9-11K satoshi. Ever since then I have been staking it all the way up to 2.1 million which cost around 400 at the time, plus I lost 1.2 BTC from my bitcoin wallet. The hacker had a Remote-administration Tool which allowed him to access my actual computer and go on it. He stole the money from my own wallets ON my computer that I was leaving on just for staking purposes while I was away from my house. It was not a keylogger, it was much more complex then that. He went on MY google chrome and looked at the BTC/10K market on bittrex.com. It was in my history, so no this wasnt just a little keylogger, if it was I would be much more relaxed, I know it was a big virus that allowed him access to my whole computer. There is nothing I can do except pull my pants up, and you need to make sure no hacker has access to your accounts and change all your passwords/emails as soon as you think someone might. Its my fault but its not all my fault and its lame that some of you are throwing me under the bus. I warned many people about the virus before he could have gotten to them and Im sure a few people saved a large amount of 10K. I dont care if you think Im a fraud, if you followed this post you would see I actually loved 10K and I would talk very highly of it, I was in top 30 on the richlist for over a week and was very into the coin. I thought the hardfork would be a great idea too and I was very dissappointed to see all my coins gone including my bitcoins so I couldnt even buy more. Im not just going to sit here and blame this magical "hacker" that I dont even know, of course Im going to blame the guy who posted the link in the first place because there is no proof it was even the hacker that posted the link, it could have very possibly been you but who knows.

Also the fact you didnt lose any coins sounds very fishy and leads me more reason to believe that all of this was somehow associated with you.
tw0rak

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:44:27 PM

ballinout

You seem to have misunderstood me when I said I lost $1000, I only invested around .3 BTC into 10K around the time it was 9-11K satoshi. Ever since then I have been staking it all the way up to 2.1 million which cost around 400 at the time, plus I lost 1.2 BTC from my bitcoin wallet. The hacker had a Remote-administration Tool which allowed him to access my actual computer and go on it. He stole the money from my own wallets ON my computer that I was leaving on just for staking purposes while I was away from my house. It was not a keylogger, it was much more complex then that. He went on MY google chrome and looked at the BTC/10K market on bittrex.com. It was in my history, so no this wasnt just a little keylogger, if it was I would be much more relaxed, I know it was a big virus that allowed him access to my whole computer. There is nothing I can do except pull my pants up, and you need to make sure no hacker has access to your accounts and change all your passwords/emails as soon as you think someone might. Its my fault but its not all my fault and its lame that some of you are throwing me under the bus. I warned many people about the virus before he could have gotten to them and Im sure a few people saved a large amount of 10K. I dont care if you think Im a fraud, if you followed this post you would see I actually loved 10K and I would talk very highly of it, I was in top 30 on the richlist for over a week and was very into the coin. I thought the hardfork would be a great idea too and I was very dissappointed to see all my coins gone including my bitcoins so I couldnt even buy more. Im not just going to sit here and blame this magical "hacker" that I dont even know, of course Im going to blame the guy who posted the link in the first place because there is no proof it was even the hacker that posted the link, it could have very possibly been you but who knows.

Also the fact you didnt lose any coins sounds very fishy and leads me more reason to believe that all of this was somehow associated with you.

Im sorry, wasnt that your brother? Or somebody else physicaly in your house?

EDIT: you can look into your router log - you can see there the IP traffic ...
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: