Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 10k Coin | Now with 10% PoS and 10000% Superblocks | 10k/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 186678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:03:45 PM

Man this sux ur 2 mil coins got dumped it looks like I picked up some pm me I'll send a few just don't say my address please

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:06:40 PM

Man this sux ur 2 mil coins got dumped it looks like I picked up some pm me I'll send a few just don't say my address please

I dont think so - the address he was talking about is here: http://10k.blockexplorer.cc/address/TLg62CTSHS4pYG9JvFmc9piFFN1qoqvN3A
ballinout

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:18:27 PM

ballinout

"You just made me lose over 1000 dollars because of your stupidity.

So give me some money or else I will call the cops and ask bitcointalk to give me all the IP addresses associated with your account to track you and find you. Although you were hacked, it is still your account and I have a screenshot that you posted that and a page archive.

You have 2 hours to message me back with something reasonable."

This is blackmail and against forum rules

Its not blackmail, it is your account you are responsible for everything you do on it no matter what.

You are the stupid who download the virus, not him only you, dont blame. Grown and start using man pants, accept you responsibility.
Im very close to help to you sending 100,000 coins, but now i dont, perhaps you do this to have some compassion and free coins.
I really doubt you are married, you sound like a kid theatening, come on instead of cops, tell your mama someone stole your internet coins.

I never said I was married, I said I dropped my girlfriend off at work at came back to see all my coins missing.

I would have had 3 mil if not more by now. Its so easy for you guys to hate and tell me Im stupid, well yeah I never thought anyone would put a virus on here especially a senior member. And now all of a sudden it is all my fault for updating the wallet before the hard fork. Like I knew that there was a virus in there... and I do have realtime protection, the virus was undetected by my antivirus.

Its easy for you all because none of you lost over 1 btc worth of 10k, yes I was the one who downloaded it but I would never let the hacker post things on my own bitcointalk account no matter what, and if he did I would warn people about him not just delete his malicious post then fuck off and wait for people to get infected and lose all their coins like SistaFista did.

I do take responsibility for my actions and I will not call the cops, obviously I said that out of anger and I wanted to get something out of the douchebag but whatever I will just sit here and accept that I lost more than $1000.  

Thanks to everyone who has donated to my 10k wallet. I have 160000 10K now Smiley

Firstly stop blaming me/slagging me off... It was not me that posted the keylogger, we have been over this. Anyone that knows me would tell you I would never do such a thing! You have sandboxie but don't use it.  Its a key logger so how did it steal your wallet? And if he hacked your exchange account then the exchange can investigate and maybe get your money back. Anyway many people think you are a fraud just trying to get donations. No one with a half a brain especially someone with ~50 posts who joined in February, would put $1000 into an early altcoin, Its very fishy.... I would love to smash the hackers face in, and trust me if I knew where he was he would need a wheelchair from then on. I lost now 3 day of work recovering all my accounts and changing passwords, deal with people hating me etc

I said I'm sorry and I would have welcomed you calling the cops. I did not lose any coins at all so I really don't get how you did and I'm sure the hacker would have tried harder with me than you....
You seem to have misunderstood me when I said I lost $1000, I only invested around .3 BTC into 10K around the time it was 9-11K satoshi. Ever since then I have been staking it all the way up to 2.1 million which cost around 400 at the time, plus I lost 1.2 BTC from my bitcoin wallet. The hacker had a Remote-administration Tool which allowed him to access my actual computer and go on it. He stole the money from my own wallets ON my computer that I was leaving on just for staking purposes while I was away from my house. It was not a keylogger, it was much more complex then that. He went on MY google chrome and looked at the BTC/10K market on bittrex.com. It was in my history, so no this wasnt just a little keylogger, if it was I would be much more relaxed, I know it was a big virus that allowed him access to my whole computer. There is nothing I can do except pull my pants up, and you need to make sure no hacker has access to your accounts and change all your passwords/emails as soon as you think someone might. Its my fault but its not all my fault and its lame that some of you are throwing me under the bus. I warned many people about the virus before he could have gotten to them and Im sure a few people saved a large amount of 10K. I dont care if you think Im a fraud, if you followed this post you would see I actually loved 10K and I would talk very highly of it, I was in top 30 on the richlist for over a week and was very into the coin. I thought the hardfork would be a great idea too and I was very dissappointed to see all my coins gone including my bitcoins so I couldnt even buy more. Im not just going to sit here and blame this magical "hacker" that I dont even know, of course Im going to blame the guy who posted the link in the first place because there is no proof it was even the hacker that posted the link, it could have very possibly been you but who knows.

Also the fact you didnt lose any coins sounds very fishy and leads me more reason to believe that all of this was somehow associated with you.

Im sorry, wasnt that your brother? Or somebody else physicaly in your house?

EDIT: you can look into your router log - you can see there the IP traffic ...
It only shows logs from the last 5 hours Sad
tw0rak

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:27:44 PM

Also our provider has one...
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:39:26 PM

Also our provider has one...

Good f@cking luck with that one LOL.

Oh comcast, How I loved our 7 hour talk  Roll Eyes
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:39:45 PM

I dont think so - the address he was talking about is here: http://10k.blockexplorer.cc/address/TLg62CTSHS4pYG9JvFmc9piFFN1qoqvN3A

well considering it charity then. Smiley

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:41:40 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 02:01:26 AM by SistaFista

ballinout

So give me some money or else I will call the cops and ask bitcointalk to give me all the IP addresses associated with your account to track you and find you. Although you were hacked, it is still your account and I have a screenshot that you posted that and a page archive.

Its not blackmail, it is your account you are responsible for everything you do on it no matter what.

You are the stupid who download the virus, not him only you, dont blame. Grown and start using man pants, accept you responsibility.
Im very close to help to you sending 100,000 coins, but now i dont, perhaps you do this to have some compassion and free coins.
I really doubt you are married, you sound like a kid theatening, come on instead of cops, tell your mama someone stole your internet coins.

I never said I was married, I said I dropped my girlfriend off at work at came back to see all my coins missing.

I would have had 3 mil if not more by now. Its so easy for you guys to hate and tell me Im stupid, well yeah I never thought anyone would put a virus on here especially a senior member. And now all of a sudden it is all my fault for updating the wallet before the hard fork. Like I knew that there was a virus in there... and I do have realtime protection, the virus was undetected by my antivirus.

Its easy for you all because none of you lost over 1 btc worth of 10k, yes I was the one who downloaded it but I would never let the hacker post things on my own bitcointalk account no matter what, and if he did I would warn people about him not just delete his malicious post then fuck off and wait for people to get infected and lose all their coins like SistaFista did.

I do take responsibility for my actions and I will not call the cops, obviously I said that out of anger and I wanted to get something out of the douchebag but whatever I will just sit here and accept that I lost more than $1000.  

Thanks to everyone who has donated to my 10k wallet. I have 160000 10K now Smiley

Firstly stop blaming me/slagging me off... It was not me that posted the keylogger, we have been over this. Anyone that knows me would tell you I would never do such a thing! You have sandboxie but don't use it.  Its a key logger so how did it steal your wallet? And if he hacked your exchange account then the exchange can investigate and maybe get your money back. Anyway many people think you are a fraud just trying to get donations. No one with a half a brain especially someone with ~50 posts who joined in February, would put $1000 into an early altcoin, Its very fishy.... I would love to smash the hackers face in, and trust me if I knew where he was he would need a wheelchair from then on. I lost now 3 day of work recovering all my accounts and changing passwords, deal with people hating me etc

I said I'm sorry and I would have welcomed you calling the cops. I did not lose any coins at all so I really don't get how you did and I'm sure the hacker would have tried harder with me than you....
You seem to have misunderstood me when I said I lost $1000, I only invested around .3 BTC into 10K around the time it was 9-11K satoshi. Ever since then I have been staking it all the way up to 2.1 million which cost around 400 at the time, plus I lost 1.2 BTC from my bitcoin wallet. The hacker had a Remote-administration Tool which allowed him to access my actual computer and go on it. He stole the money from my own wallets ON my computer that I was leaving on just for staking purposes while I was away from my house. It was not a keylogger, it was much more complex then that. He went on MY google chrome and looked at the BTC/10K market on bittrex.com. It was in my history, so no this wasnt just a little keylogger, if it was I would be much more relaxed, I know it was a big virus that allowed him access to my whole computer. There is nothing I can do except pull my pants up, and you need to make sure no hacker has access to your accounts and change all your passwords/emails as soon as you think someone might. Its my fault but its not all my fault and its lame that some of you are throwing me under the bus. I warned many people about the virus before he could have gotten to them and Im sure a few people saved a large amount of 10K. I dont care if you think Im a fraud, if you followed this post you would see I actually loved 10K and I would talk very highly of it, I was in top 30 on the richlist for over a week and was very into the coin. I thought the hardfork would be a great idea too and I was very dissappointed to see all my coins gone including my bitcoins so I couldnt even buy more. Im not just going to sit here and blame this magical "hacker" that I dont even know, of course Im going to blame the guy who posted the link in the first place because there is no proof it was even the hacker that posted the link, it could have very possibly been you but who knows.

Also the fact you didnt lose any coins sounds very fishy and leads me more reason to believe that all of this was somehow associated with you.

The only thing found on my pc was updater.exe in appdata,local,google blah blah and dclog in appdata roaming... In the infected twister coin I downloaded I didnt get CSRSS.exe.... But in this qt that affected you and the one the hacker made for globalcoin there is csrss.exe... maybe thats why only my passwords were stolen. I'm no virus expert.... Also you really think i would want to ruin my rep and give a virus the globalcoin community which i love? Smiley

See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=243911.msg10706222#msg10706222

This is what my new AV picked up:

and this is where the keylogger goes:

That stuff was hidden deep

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:59:30 PM

Over 19 mil through that addy looks like u weren't the only one.

tw0rak

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:21:05 PM

well considering it charity then. Smiley

Oh wow. Alot of coins In and out of that address in 24 hour time frame.
Hit a max of 5.4 Million 10K.

174b4a376a...   256477   2015-03-11 13:08:34   1362126.703344   5395790.56666

Over 19 mil through that addy looks like u weren't the only one.

Oh - learn how POS works.
Look at your address...
ballinout

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:23:36 PM

ballinout

The only thing found on my pc was updater.exe in appdata,local,google blah blah and dclog in appdata roaming... In the infected twister coin I downloaded I didnt get CSRSS.exe.... But in this qt that affected you and the one the hacker made for globalcoin there is csrss.exe... maybe thats why only my passwords were stolen. I'm no virus expert.... Also you really think i would want to ruin my rep and give a virus the globalcoin community which i love? Smiley

See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=243911.msg10706222#msg10706222

This is what my new AV picked up:

and this is where the keylogger goes:

That shit was hidden deep
Of course not man, we are all in the same boat. Whoever this hacker is has probably gotten so much money from innocent people like me and you.

I dont think it was you who did it because you are tying to help the community delete the virus. You seem like a good person I just wish all of this hadn't of happened but c'est la vie.
dkknight

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:27:27 PM

When you orphan, do you lose weight?

No, it will stake shortly after for a higher amount if it takes too long

How exactly do you figure out what "shortly" should be?  I have an orphan that's been waiting longer for a higher re-stake than it took to get the orphan in the first place, and I can't figure out how that's really logical if I didn't lose any weight.

https://copy.com/QRGhwoOpFnx4ALJT

Another day more and my wallet still looks just like this.  FIVE days now waiting on an orphan to restake.  What the hell gives here?
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:30:28 PM

When you orphan, do you lose weight?

No, it will stake shortly after for a higher amount if it takes too long

How exactly do you figure out what "shortly" should be?  I have an orphan that's been waiting longer for a higher re-stake than it took to get the orphan in the first place, and I can't figure out how that's really logical if I didn't lose any weight.

Another day more and my wallet still looks just like this.  FIVE days now waiting on an orphan to restake.  What the hell gives here?
umm I doubt u will earn a stake with less than 50k coins  look at your weight u need millions in weight right now

MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:31:57 PM

I would lock that wallet with all the stealing

dkknight

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:40:20 PM

umm I doubt u will earn a stake with less than 50k coins  look at your weight u need millions in weight right now

According to the dev any number of coins will stake successfully, and he even said there's no need to increase the stake-life upwards from 16 days to allow for this with the increased network weight.  He even specifically points out that gorillastake wallets start with 50 coins to demonstrate staking before the user adds more.  If 50 can stake, surely 550 can.  If not, the dev needs to stop posting such claims.

And obviously, it can stake.  It has before, and supposedly my weight does not go down from an orphan.  If I had enough weight to stake the orphan, how can I possibly not have enough weight to restake its replacement?
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 05:24:00 PM

killing them wallets?

lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:36:11 PM

umm I doubt u will earn a stake with less than 50k coins  look at your weight u need millions in weight right now

According to the dev any number of coins will stake successfully, and he even said there's no need to increase the stake-life upwards from 16 days to allow for this with the increased network weight.  He even specifically points out that gorillastake wallets start with 50 coins to demonstrate staking before the user adds more.  If 50 can stake, surely 550 can.  If not, the dev needs to stop posting such claims.

And obviously, it can stake.  It has before, and supposedly my weight does not go down from an orphan.  If I had enough weight to stake the orphan, how can I possibly not have enough weight to restake its replacement?

PM your address, ill donate some for you in my next stake  Cheesy
kernik

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

sector5.xyz - HYPER, GP, LTC

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 05:40:12 PM

According to the dev any number of coins will stake successfully, and he even said there's no need to increase the stake-life upwards from 16 days to allow for this with the increased network weight.  He even specifically points out that gorillastake wallets start with 50 coins to demonstrate staking before the user adds more.  If 50 can stake, surely 550 can.  If not, the dev needs to stop posting such claims.

And obviously, it can stake.  It has before, and supposedly my weight does not go down from an orphan.  If I had enough weight to stake the orphan, how can I possibly not have enough weight to restake its replacement?

any number on gorilla should stake, because they pool everything together and have tons of weight. you didn't stake succesfully in that critical point when the network started to outweight you

Turning caffeine into code since 1999
https://sector5.xyz - Bullethell with crypto - HYPER - GP - LTC
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 05:48:55 PM

any number on gorilla should stake, because they pool everything together and have tons of weight. you didn't stake succesfully in that critical point when the network started to outweight you

Well that's not exactly how it works, but you will always have the highest possible chance to stake with GorillaStake since it will never stop trying, even through orphans (which are very few because of extremely fast internet speeds)

MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:27:12 PM

Yea what I though network weight is billions.. doubt u get stake with so few coins now. Btw price is right now, good time to increase your bag   40 seems to be the tipping point I'm over 10 million weight still an hr to earn reward

tw0rak

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:29:19 PM

Yea what I though network weight is billions.. doubt u get stake with so few coins now. Btw price is right now, good time to increase your bag

Yes, it can take some time, but the stake comes than. And all the orphans counting - or the online time is counting and the next stake is going to be bigger.

Somebody correct me if Im wrong - but if you have your wallet open long enough, you can stake with 50coins...not everybody is so rich like some of you.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: