Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407534 times)
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:05:10 AM

At this point it doesn't even make sense to join another exchange.  This is a buy and hold coin.  It is the big boys loss to not have it.  Word of mouth is spreading on this coin and soon enough rounds will fly off the exchanges.  I can already see an increase in speed from a couple months ago. New rounds don't stick around for long.

Penn.3D

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:14:08 PM

At this point it doesn't even make sense to join another exchange.  This is a buy and hold coin.  It is the big boys loss to not have it.  Word of mouth is spreading on this coin and soon enough rounds will fly off the exchanges.  I can already see an increase in speed from a couple months ago. New rounds don't stick around for long.

Totally agree with you. There is no benefit to anyone for Ambercoin to be added to more exchanges, and in fact as far as I can tell, it would be more of a pain for Ambercoindev to have to send coins to 5 different exchanges everytime coins sell out.
guytp

Activity: 62
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:49:47 AM

Well I've been in for 15k AMBER for the last few weeks.  I remain to see whether once all final company owned shares are sold there's a dump in a few months and I joined at just the wrong time but I'll remain optimistic now for and hope to get at least one quarter of dividends out.

One thing I wanted to check is whether anybody else had got AMBER working on a testnet or if there isn't one working with this coin?  I've had some issues and for a project I'm currently working on don't want to burn real AMBER unless I have to.
Penn.3D

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:53:05 PM

Well I've been in for 15k AMBER for the last few weeks.  I remain to see whether once all final company owned shares are sold there's a dump in a few months and I joined at just the wrong time but I'll remain optimistic now for and hope to get at least one quarter of dividends out.

One thing I wanted to check is whether anybody else had got AMBER working on a testnet or if there isn't one working with this coin?  I've had some issues and for a project I'm currently working on don't want to burn real AMBER unless I have to.

All company shares will not be sold as Ambercoin as the company is planning on having a traditional IPO and issuing traditional stocks in the future. Even still, the fact that the numbers of coins for each round are decreasing at the same time that the price for each round is increasing means you won't see all Ambercoins sell out for a long long time.

As far as dumping, as long as profits each quarter continue to increase along with a steady rise in the price of the coin why in the world would anyone dump?
guytp

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:16:36 PM

Oh I'm not claiming it's going to be a dump or crash but I've not ruled it out either.  I would have probably bought a lot more if I could rule out any doubts.  If I wanted to run a highly well organised scam this would be a good strategy - provide dividends to "investors" for a few quarters to appear legitimate.  During that time there is a sale of coins at pre-announced and determined times/dates.  This actually helps to fix the trade price on an upward spiral towards those values regardless of anything else and generates significant volume for Amber.  After all announced public sales and direct-from company purchases a scammer could then pull a rather impressive scam or dump on the remainder and has only had to pay two quarters of dividends - plus we're only at just over 100 dividend recipients per quarter at the moment.

I'm not saying that's the case, merely some of the concerns that have stopped me investing more at the moment.  I'll kick myself I dare say in the future but will hedge for now.  Whilst the company is registered in UK their office is merely some serviced office space.  I know they answered about this in previous threads when I did some digging but short of actually attending expos where they're dealing in Amber I'm not able to produce enough evidence that the production side is a genuine company and the financial structure isn't based in the UK.  The structure has been addressed by them.

I'm not woeing or saying the ends coming, just only convinced myself about 70% of the way enough for a small dabble and some dev time.  Jaded, but still willing to take a degree of risk Smiley
AmberCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:08:42 PM

Oh I'm not claiming it's going to be a dump or crash but I've not ruled it out either.  I would have probably bought a lot more if I could rule out any doubts.  If I wanted to run a highly well organised scam this would be a good strategy - provide dividends to "investors" for a few quarters to appear legitimate.  During that time there is a sale of coins at pre-announced and determined times/dates.  This actually helps to fix the trade price on an upward spiral towards those values regardless of anything else and generates significant volume for Amber.  After all announced public sales and direct-from company purchases a scammer could then pull a rather impressive scam or dump on the remainder and has only had to pay two quarters of dividends - plus we're only at just over 100 dividend recipients per quarter at the moment.

I'm not saying that's the case, merely some of the concerns that have stopped me investing more at the moment.  I'll kick myself I dare say in the future but will hedge for now.  Whilst the company is registered in UK their office is merely some serviced office space.  I know they answered about this in previous threads when I did some digging but short of actually attending expos where they're dealing in Amber I'm not able to produce enough evidence that the production side is a genuine company and the financial structure isn't based in the UK.  The structure has been addressed by them.

I'm not woeing or saying the ends coming, just only convinced myself about 70% of the way enough for a small dabble and some dev time.  Jaded, but still willing to take a degree of risk Smiley

@guytp

All company's activity and financial results are accurate and true.
A present stage should be taken as a pre-IPO using an innovative blockchain technology.

Every investor tries to find out a maximum information about the object of investments.
It is quite normal. And we only welcome such an approach to investing.

If at some point you are not sure in something then just wait.
Or even maybe sell your shares and look after the process from aside. Smiley

But I would ask you in future not to present your assumptions as a facts or company's plans. 
Thanks. Wink

AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:34:28 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 10:45:11 PM by AmberCoinDev

It is less than 30,000 Amber is available at C-Cex.
The last 27,490 Amber from round #4 is being sent to C-Cex:

1. C-Cex -  27,490 Amber

P.S. Now all Ambers from round #4 are on the exchanges.

Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:45:35 AM

@Ambercoindev

i think the images (logo) of Ambercoin in the ANN is too large
please consider to make it smaller then the space can be used for informations later
guytp

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:21:24 AM

But I would ask you in future not to present your assumptions as a facts or company's plans. 

This statement actually worries me a little.  As an investor I would expect any company I invest in to be open to scrutiny and discussion around it.  It's a complete fallacy saying there is no risk in investing even more so when you take it in to the crypto market.  I've stated my personal views on risk/reward and that I've drawn this up to be acceptable risk to me.  I don't believe I should have a problem sharing that opinion.  Nor was I trying to stir anything here just offering one side of my thoughts.  The others are that as far as cash investment goes it's very little, the ROI is good especially in early stages and that there is some potential here.  My investments in AMBER are actually through my Ltd company books as an investment so I'm fairly happy.  I'm just trying to provide balance.

That aside (which was really meant to be a tiny part of my initial post)... could @AmberCoinDev let me know if there's a testnet... still working on a project and keen to do some more testing with AMBER.  I've been using real up until now but if I can do it with testnet coins that would be great Smiley
richwang

Activity: 605

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 08:45:04 AM

This statement actually worries me a little.  As an investor I would expect any company I invest in to be open to scrutiny and discussion around it.  It's a complete fallacy saying there is no risk in investing even more so when you take it in to the crypto market.  I've stated my personal views on risk/reward and that I've drawn this up to be acceptable risk to me.  I don't believe I should have a problem sharing that opinion.  Nor was I trying to stir anything here just offering one side of my thoughts.  The others are that as far as cash investment goes it's very little, the ROI is good especially in early stages and that there is some potential here.  My investments in AMBER are actually through my Ltd company books as an investment so I'm fairly happy.  I'm just trying to provide balance.

That aside (which was really meant to be a tiny part of my initial post)... could @AmberCoinDev let me know if there's a testnet... still working on a project and keen to do some more testing with AMBER.  I've been using real up until now but if I can do it with testnet coins that would be great Smiley
You can visit Amber LTD office to learn more.
About testnet, AmberCoin is open sourced, you can change the genies block and run a testnet.

Penn.3D

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:20:06 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2015, 03:13:09 PM by Penn.3D

Let's take a look at the evidence and decide what the realistic chances are that Ambercoin is a scam:

To me one of the strongest pieces of evidence showing that Amber Trade is a real company is that they actually rented a booth at the XIII International Baltic Jewelry Show:

http://ambertrip.com/en/list-of-exhibitors

At that event, several people took pictures showing their real faces:

On top of real people showing their real faces, we also know the following:

The companies director is:
Ms. Olga OVERCHUK, Date of Birth: 23/05/1986, UKRAINIAN
Registered address is: 1 WORLD TRADE CENTRE, TOWER 42, 25 OLD BROAD STREET, LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM EC2N 1HQ

And of course, all of this can be verified by visiting the London office.

You will notice, at the XIII International Jewelry Show there were many "props" (for lack of a better word) such as the large banner in the foreground as well as the other white banner in the background:

And there were numerous brochures that clearly feature the Amber Trade logo on the table (also notice the yellow/green brochures in the pic above in the bottom left corner of the table that clearly have the Amber Trade logo) and even the small white flag:

Now of course, a scam MIGHT go to all this trouble, but a. why would real people be willing to show their faces and why would they go to the trouble to put tiny details in such as the banners, numerous different kinds of brochures, flags, name tags, etc. and then not even mention any of those things on here? In fact, they are barely noticeable and if I didn't point it out no one would have even noticed. So why go to such trouble to make fake brochures and then not even point them out to us crypto-investors if indeed they were intent on scamming us?

If this is a scam, they also paid to have orange vests and bags made and again they didn't mention it on here and no one would have even noticed if I were not pointing it out right now:

They also paid good money to have their van painted with Amber-Trade Logo, and again, it only shows up in one picture that no one would have noticed unless I pointed it out here (couldn't get this image to post so click the link):

http://amber-trade.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/DSCF4650_1.jpg

We know that they have a real office in London because you can Google the building and see that sure enough they do have an office:

http://www.datalog.co.uk/browse/detail.php/CompanyNumber/09246220/CompanyName/AMBER+TRADE+LTD

Now you might say, sure if this is a scam they could rent an office in London (albeit a VERY expensive one no doubt...here is the building they are in: http://www.tower42.com/) but why in the world would they then go and open an office in Lithuania as well? Isn't that going a bit overboard if this is a scam?

For anyone wondering if the Lithuanian office is real:

http://amber-trade.com/news-en/new2/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=944408.msg10693219#msg10693219

And of course anyone in London or Lithuania can simply go visit either of those offices and report back here what they found. What scammers would be willing to open themselves up to such potential scrutiny?

So the point is, yes this might be a scam but it is highly HIGHLY doubtful.
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:45:40 PM

sometimes i don't need to debate with those who don't believe with Ambercoin
when  explaining on any forum
and finally i just talk with them,which coin can survive;your coin or my coin (amber)
then you know what,...their coin down,no transactions,no demands and will be delisted from the exchange
and ambercoin still standing tall here
OVRGRO

Activity: 478

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:58:11 PM

If this is a scam, they also paid to have orange vests and bags made and again they didn't mention it on here and no one would have even noticed if I were not pointing it out right now

They also paid good money to have their van painted with Amber-Trade Logo, and again, it only shows up in one picture that no one would have noticed unless I pointed it out here

Isn't that going a bit overboard?

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:00:44 PM

and finally i just talk with them,which coin can survive;your coin or my coin (amber)
then you know what,...their coin down,no transactions,no demands and will be delisted from the exchange

I understand everyone in crypto is wary when it comes to investing.  I sat on the sidelines and watched this coin at inception and didn't make a move until the first quarter dividend was paid.  I then jumped in and took a nice position.  I am happy with my stash and did in fact receive my 2nd quarter dividend ( Happy :-) ).  This company is doing something new with releasing shares and rewarding us for holding in a dividend.  Not to mention raising the price in a controlled manner.  I can't imagine what the price will do when they have a quarter that is 1.5 - 2 times the estimated dividend.  That might drive the price north.  Of course if their dividend was less I would imagine some weak hands shaking loose.  With that said I would recommend investing only what you can afford to lose.  I do not for a moment think that this is a scam.  I am a nervous investor when it comes to crypto - primarily because I was burned so bad on the whole payco/josgar fiasco and don't want it to happen again.  These good folks at AmberCoin seem to be the real deal.

-pokeytex  

Penn.3D

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:18:07 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 12:29:27 PM by Penn.3D

(I am re-posting this so that it doesn't get buried at the bottom of the previous page)

Let's take a look at the evidence and decide what the realistic chances are that Ambercoin is a scam:

To me one of the strongest pieces of evidence showing that Amber Trade is a real company is that they actually rented a booth at the XIII International Baltic Jewelry Show:

http://ambertrip.com/en/list-of-exhibitors

At that event, several people took pictures showing their real faces:

On top of real people showing their real faces, we also know the following:

The companies director is:
Ms. Olga OVERCHUK, Date of Birth: 23/05/1986, UKRAINIAN
Registered address is: 1 WORLD TRADE CENTRE, TOWER 42, 25 OLD BROAD STREET, LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM EC2N 1HQ

And of course, all of this can be verified by visiting the London office.

You will notice, at the XIII International Jewelry Show there were many "props" (for lack of a better word) such as the large banner in the foreground as well as the other white banner in the background:

And there were numerous brochures that clearly feature the Amber Trade logo on the table (also notice the yellow/green brochures in the pic above in the bottom left corner of the table that clearly have the Amber Trade logo) and even the small white flag:

Now of course, a scam MIGHT go to all this trouble, but a. why would real people be willing to show their faces and why would they go to the trouble to put tiny details in such as the banners, numerous different kinds of brochures, flags, name tags, etc. and then not even mention any of those things on here? In fact, they are barely noticeable and if I didn't point it out no one would have even noticed. So why go to such trouble to make fake brochures and then not even point them out to us crypto-investors if indeed they were intent on scamming us?

If this is a scam, they also paid to have orange vests and bags made and again they didn't mention it on here and no one would have even noticed if I were not pointing it out right now:

They also paid good money to have their van painted with Amber-Trade Logo, and again, it only shows up in one picture that no one would have noticed unless I pointed it out here (couldn't get this image to post so click the link):

http://amber-trade.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/DSCF4650_1.jpg

We know that they have a real office in London because you can Google the building and see that sure enough they do have an office:

http://www.datalog.co.uk/browse/detail.php/CompanyNumber/09246220/CompanyName/AMBER+TRADE+LTD

Now you might say, sure if this is a scam they could rent an office in London (albeit a VERY expensive one no doubt...here is the building they are in: http://www.tower42.com/) but why in the world would they then go and open an office in Lithuania as well? Isn't that going a bit overboard if this is a scam?

For anyone wondering if the Lithuanian office is real:

http://amber-trade.com/news-en/new2/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=944408.msg10693219#msg10693219

And of course anyone in London or Lithuania can simply go visit either of those offices and report back here what they found. What scammers would be willing to open themselves up to such potential scrutiny?

So the point is, yes this might be a scam but it is highly HIGHLY doubtful.
tolikkk

Activity: 952

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 03:30:03 PM

I understand everyone in crypto is wary when it comes to investing.  I sat on the sidelines and watched this coin at inception and didn't make a move until the first quarter dividend was paid.  I then jumped in and took a nice position.  I am happy with my stash and did in fact receive my 2nd quarter dividend ( Happy :-) ).  This company is doing something new with releasing shares and rewarding us for holding in a dividend.  Not to mention raising the price in a controlled manner.  I can't imagine what the price will do when they have a quarter that is 1.5 - 2 times the estimated dividend.  That might drive the price north.  Of course if their dividend was less I would imagine some weak hands shaking loose.  With that said I would recommend investing only what you can afford to lose.  I do not for a moment think that this is a scam.  I am a nervous investor when it comes to crypto - primarily because I was burned so bad on the whole payco/josgar fiasco and don't want it to happen again.  These good folks at AmberCoin seem to be the real deal.

-pokeytex  
you think that prospect Amber only able action-dividend i.e. group shareholder to companies as weight, market stability, popularity in mass, all understandable use the model justified itself model of the join-stock companies, increasing influence in exchange area; but that you think about AmberCOIN as about money expression, as about currency, as about economical bankrolls of the new generation? much interesting hear opinion )
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:57:48 PM

Thank you all for your opinions!

Special thanks to @Penn.3D Wink
Awesome investigating!
We couldn't even imagine that deep digging.

All company's activity aimed to optimize business processes.
For example office in Lithuania was opened because we have strong positions in Lithuania's government and it is a convenient logistic hub.
The next our step will be China.
Most likely even Hong Kong.
Can't say for sure now.
Will see. We're working in this direction.

fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 11:04:18 PM

Thank you all for your opinions!

Special thanks to @Penn.3D Wink
Awesome investigating!
We couldn't even imagine that deep digging.

All company's activity aimed to optimize business processes.
For example office in Lithuania was opened because we have strong positions in Lithuania's government and it is a convenient logistic hub.
The next our step will be China.
Most likely even Hong Kong.
Can't say for sure now.
Will see. We're working in this direction.

Everyone is digging. A red light started for me when you were not listed on the official site of the last expo.
I started to examine the brochures with your name on the map, but that didnt look shopped to me (not that I am an expert, it just looked similiar to other captions).
Luckily the company that was originally listed in your boof, was from my country, so I called them Tongue
Turned out that they had to cancel their visit and the place was vacant.

But I was still looking for a proof that this is in fact your spot, so I have requested the expo brochures straight from the source - both from hotel and from the organiser.
Organiser was first to send, soon followed by hotel to confirm your story Smiley

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:03:10 AM

in future i can predict the company Amber Trade LTD will be followed by other companies
to sell their shares through blockchain technology

but we are the first,..
once again WE ARE THE FIRST  Grin Grin

IT MUST BE PUBLISHED TO AROUND THE WORLD before claimed by others  Grin Grin
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:50:41 AM

where i can get the wallet?
website is offline.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: