Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359437 times)
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:27:08 AM

that's good to hear vonn doing your best to make this coin move up
and after breaking this wall i'm sure it is a beneficially to all the
investor who hold their coin and believe for future development coming
from you., good luck von.

Yes, I am pleased to see community efforts in play.

Mark

Thank you IMZ and shintosai, for these encouraging words; we are a team and we will win as a team.

Now, community, help me find that php and MySql programmer lol! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg14471239#msg14471239)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr_SeLeNiO

Activity: 110
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:40:49 PM

Crypto Bullion Mobile Promo Cards

Cards are available in English with French or Spanish on the reverse side

Not working anymore
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:53:52 PM

Crypto Bullion Mobile Promo Cards

Cards are available in English with French or Spanish on the reverse side

Not working anymore

Hello Mr_SeLeNIO

I have sent myself CBX back and forth from the Mobile Vault and the network seems to be working fine.

Can you describe the problem you are having with mobile with a little more detail please?
Mr_SeLeNiO

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:02:18 PM

Hello Mr_SeLeNIO

I have sent myself CBX back and forth from the Mobile Vault and the network seems to be working fine.

Can you describe the problem you are having with mobile with a little more detail please?

i installed the wallet from that qr code and didnt recive any cbx
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:49:57 PM

Morning, Mr. Selenio. Post your wallet address here, and I'll send you a few CBX, to test your setup.

Mark, Western Australia
Thunderhead

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:50:37 PM

I have been watching this thread , and that wall , need to be attacked by a few together to bring it down , I see ppl reduce the wall , but Never quite finish the job . And now it expand again , who want to Attack that wall with me , I'm up for a thousand Cbx on Thursday ?
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:22:59 AM

Hello Mr_SeLeNIO

I have also faced the same issue. After scanning the qr code from one of the promo cards, I got to install the CBX app. However, when I launched the wallet it did not receive any 10 Bulls (as advertised). Also, one of my friends tried this on another card with a different android device but didn't work whatsoever.  Sad

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mr_SeLeNiO

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:34:07 AM

Morning, Mr. Selenio. Post your wallet address here, and I'll send you a few CBX, to test your setup.

Mark, Western Australia

I don't have any issue with the network, im pretty sure of that.

Hello Mr_SeLeNIO

I have also faced the same issue. After scanning the qr code from one of the promo cards, I got to install the CBX app. However, when I launched the wallet it did not receive any 10 Bulls (as advertised). Also, one of my friends tried this on another card with a different android device but didn't work whatsoever.  Sad

I guess is over
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:49:18 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2016, 03:06:57 AM by IMZ

Mark, Western Australia

I don't have any issue with the network, im pretty sure of that.

Hello Mr_SeLeNIO

I have also faced the same issue. After scanning the qr code from one of the promo cards, I got to install the CBX app. However, when I launched the wallet it did not receive any 10 Bulls (as advertised). Also, one of my friends tried this on another card with a different android device but didn't work whatsoever.  Sad

I guess is over

I am a little confused by 'is over.' Positive outcome? or negative? If you or your friend missed out on their 10 CBX, I personally will send them to you.

Mark

Magnificent autumn morning here in Western Australia. Everyone should be here, in my garden. (To the south, it's 75km to the next house.) After a couple of beers, you may be brave enough to let 'Number One' -- she's two metres tall -- eat sultanas from your hand:

VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:08:35 AM

Yaaay Emu! Does she have a name or is it just number one? She looks like a big one...
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:10:51 AM

I have been watching this thread , and that wall , need to be attacked by a few together to bring it down , I see ppl reduce the wall , but Never quite finish the job . And now it expand again , who want to Attack that wall with me , I'm up for a thousand Cbx on Thursday ?

I'm always easily convinced to go buy some CBX... this should be discussed undercover, I'll send you a PM!
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:05:46 AM

Yaaay Emu! Does she have a name or is it just number one? She looks like a big one...

Hey, V.S.!

Her name is 'Number One.'

When I took this farmhouse, in ill health, eight years ago, I noticed a grizzled old emu scoffing the fruit that falls from the remnants of the old orchard. So I tamed him by chopping up peaches.

Some months later, he hove out of the gums with three chicks. I tamed them by feeding them for a thousand days.

And before my health gave right out, I spent several years writing formal ornithological reports, and became something of an authority. These birds are not pets. There are no fences. They are ‘tame-wild.’

[ Here is one thread: http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/714603/planet-rothschildi ]

At this point, it’s unlikely that anyone in the world has observed a family of emus in the wild for this long, and Felicity is known from the U.K. to the Mexican border:

Eric and Mrs. Eric, then their chicks Greedy, Felicity, and Number One, then two years later, Alpha Chick and Omega Chick, then Greedy mated here with ‘Boy Emu,’ then Felicity mated here with ‘Noddy Big Ears Emu,' then Eric’s ‘clutch’ of one – ‘Uno Chick.’

In winter (here), it seems v. likely that Number One will mate with ‘Francis,’ and he will get to spend eight weeks sitting in the pouring rain, waiting for the chicks to hatch.

Here is Uno Chick at about one year (fine specimen):

VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:52:01 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 06:14:48 PM by VonSpass

Wall Buster Incentive Program update

There were a few significant Wall Buster CBX purchases made at Cryptopia last weekend, good job Bullionaires! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg14234456#msg14234456

Also, welcome to all new Bullionaires who took advantage of this program to get their first major CBX participation: adding new participants to the CBX network is another important and lasting benefit of this WBIP program, for the CBX community.

This wall's days are numbered and the total amount of CBX for sale is also very finite: help CBX development while securing a large CBX position while it is possible: take a bite off that wall!

Reminder: this offer applies to long term CBX purchases for investment or staking; please withdraw to your personal Vault any CBX bought with this program.
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:14:10 PM

There were a few significant Wall Buster CBX purchases made at Cryptopia last weekend, good job Bullionaires! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg14234456#msg14234456

Also, welcome to all new Bullionaires who took advantage of this program to get their first major CBX participation: adding new participants to the CBX network is another important benefit of this WBIP program, for the CBX community.

This wall's days are numbered and the total amount of CBX for sale is also very finite: help CBX development while securing a large CBX position while it is possible: take a bite off that wall!

Reminder: this offer applies to long term CBX purchases for investment or staking; please withdraw to your personal Vault any CBX bought with this program.

Awesome work guys. Really looking forward for more updates. I have finally got a good internet connection at my new house. i will be staking 24/7.

I will be updating the hindi thread as well. also i dont know how many indians are following.. got many views but no one replies. need to rethink how to do it.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:22:09 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 12:00:45 AM by IMZ

Also, welcome to all new Bullionaires who took advantage of this program to get their first major CBX participation: adding new participants to the CBX network is another important benefit of this WBIP program, for the CBX community.

Awesome work guys. Really looking forward for more updates. I have finally got a good internet connection at my new house. i will be staking 24/7.

I will be updating the hindi thread as well. also i dont know how many indians are following.. got many views but no one replies. need to rethink how to do it.

@ aizzaku: will follow your community dev work with interest.

Hey, guys, shouldn't Cryptomic be listed as one of our exchanges on Coinmarketcap? All trading-volume attributed to us is goooood.

And I have revamped my trading on Yobits. Had some sell-orders there, hoping to pick up some profit from any spike; but I have pulled that CBX, and will return to a little nibbley-nibbley day-trading, to increase volume.

EDIT:
Are there any Australians here? Or even if Asians regularly pop in to Perth, please do send me a PM. We can work on a P2P network for bullion, etc.

Mark
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:17:11 AM

Hey, guys, shouldn't Cryptomic be listed as one of our exchanges on Coinmarketcap? All trading-volume attributed to us is goooood.

And I have revamped my trading on Yobits. Had some sell-orders there, hoping to pick up some profit from any spike; but I have pulled that CBX, and will return to a little nibbley-nibbley day-trading, to increase volume.

EDIT:
Are there any Australians here? Or even if Asians regularly pop in to Perth, please do send me a PM. We can work on a P2P network for bullion, etc.

Mark
what an awesome update, dev still working hard to push it up and making it sure that the long time of waiting would be worthy to all of us who believes. keep it up and I hope von you completely break that wall. good luck.

Thunderhead

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:02:21 AM

VonSpass , I'm almost ready to start , check inbox . What time best?please use server time
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:02:15 AM

VonSpass , I'm almost ready to start , check inbox . What time best?please use server time

Replied as PM, thanks.
cryptobullion.io (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:49:38 AM

EDIT:

Mark

Cryptomic submitted as CBX exchange to CoinMarketCap.com.

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:23:58 AM

EDIT:

Mark

Cryptomic submitted as CBX exchange to CoinMarketCap.com.

I really enjoyed my crypto-coinin' today. Bit of this. Bit of that. Prices starbursting all over the place. CBX steady at 599? Suits me fine!

And there’s a bit of a ‘rationalisation’ goin’ on at Cryptopia, and IMHO, it’s good:

the Popcoin-CBX  will be dropped – no volume
several other CBX pairs are headed that way – practically no volume
I am working on CBX-Doge.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: