Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359434 times)
Thunderhead

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:09:26 AM

Wall Buster Incentive Program update

There were a few significant Wall Buster CBX purchases made at Cryptopia last weekend, good job Bullionaires! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg14234456#msg14234456

Also, welcome to all new Bullionaires who took advantage of this program to get their first major CBX participation: adding new participants to the CBX network is another important benefit of this WBIP program, for the CBX community.

This wall's days are numbered and the total amount of CBX for sale is also very finite: help CBX development while securing a large CBX position while it is possible: take a bite off that wall!

Reminder: this offer applies to long term CBX purchases for investment or staking; please withdraw to your personal Vault any CBX bought with this program.

Awesome work guys. Really looking forward for more updates. I have finally got a good internet connection at my new house. i will be staking 24/7.

I will be updating the hindi thread as well. also i dont know how many indians are following.. got many views but no one replies. need to rethink how to do it.

@ aizzaku: will follow your community dev work with interest.

Hey, guys, shouldn't Cryptomic be listed as one of our exchanges on Coinmarketcap? All trading-volume attributed to us is goooood.

And I have revamped my trading on Yobits. Had some sell-orders there, hoping to pick up some profit from any spike; but I have pulled that CBX, and will return to a little nibbley-nibbley day-trading, to increase volume.

EDIT:
Are there any Australians here? Or even if Asians regularly pop in to Perth, please do send me a PM. We can work on a P2P network for bullion, etc.

Mark

Cryptomic submitted as CBX exchange to CoinMarketCap.com.

I really enjoyed my crypto-coinin' today. Bit of this. Bit of that. Prices starbursting all over the place. CBX steady at 599? Suits me fine!

And there’s a bit of a ‘rationalisation’ goin’ on at Cryptopia, and IMHO, it’s good:

the Popcoin-CBX  will be dropped – no volume
several other CBX pairs are headed that way – practically no volume
I am working on CBX-Doge.

Mr imz here's volume for you , check the exchange , I remove 1400 Cbx from the ,
Mr VonSpass check inbox pls

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:21:11 AM

Mr imz here's volume for you , check the exchange , I remove 1400 Cbx from the ,
Mr VonSpass check inbox pls

Nice going, Thunderhead!  Smiley
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:29:52 AM

Only a few 60k sats left at cryptopia then the next price is at 70k sats. Hope that there won't be new sell wall aside from the 580k sat wall.
Things are looking good Smiley

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 10:41:33 AM

Come on guys lets all chip in keep the ball rolling, and roll over that damn wall

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:09:52 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 05:21:17 PM by VonSpass

Come on guys lets all chip in keep the ball rolling, and roll over that damn wall

There is that 2800 CBX for sale that you can see in Cryptopia, then there also is 3000 CBX in the seller's Cryptopia account, by very rough estimates. Yes this whale had a lot of CBX... not much left though.

Problem is some other people have also been adding to the wall too, so its slowing us down; but we will still get there, no worries.

I am expecting more large CBX buys today, so we are getting closer and closer. Anyone wants the 20% bonus and silver bullion bar with t-shirt and logo design from Aizzaku?  Get 3000 CBX off that wall!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg14234456#msg14234456
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:32:01 PM

There is that 2800 CBX for sale that you can see in Cryptopia, then there also is 3000 CBX in the seller's Cryptopia account, by very rough estimates. Yes this whale had a lot of CBX... not much left though.

Problem is some other people have also been adding to the wall too, so its slowing us down; but we will still get there, no worries.

I am expecting more large CBX buys today, so we are getting closer and closer. Anyone wants the 20% bonus and silver bullion bar with t-shirt and logo design from Aizzaku?  Get 3000 CBX off that wall!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg14234456#msg14234456

Yes. well that is a very good offer. Actually not just a logo if u need any graphic artwork i am up for it. So Go Go GO!

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:42:29 AM

'Mr imz here's volume for you , check the exchange , I remove 1400 Cbx from the ,
Mr VonSpass check inbox pls.'

Go, Thunderhead!

Emailed these (Australian) guys today: https://bitcoingiftcards.com.au

They've been using Shapeshift, but it's taken a serious knock (a hack). But such a set up, in the U.S. or the Eurozone, would convert CBX -- bam! -- into a currency with volume. I've been buying groceries with their cards for two years now.

[Digital goods? a game? Anything that could be purchased in bulk, and doesn't require mailing?]

Mark
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:36:08 AM

'Mr imz here's volume for you , check the exchange , I remove 1400 Cbx from the ,
Mr VonSpass check inbox pls.'

Go, Thunderhead!

Emailed these (Australian) guys today: https://bitcoingiftcards.com.au

They've been using Shapeshift, but it's taken a serious knock (a hack). But such a set up, in the U.S. or the Eurozone, would convert CBX -- bam! -- into a currency with volume. I've been buying groceries with their cards for two years now.

[Digital goods? a game? Anything that could be purchased in bulk, and doesn't require mailing?]

Mark

I will look into Shapeshft, sounds interesting, thanks IMZ; volume is that buzz word that always gets my attention Wink
malafaya

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:09:45 PM

If there weren't so may smaller walls in the way, the big wall would have died already.
Mr_SeLeNiO

Activity: 110
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:22:50 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 09:52:04 PM by Mr_SeLeNiO

Important Reminder

CBX distributed by WBIP as a bonus are constantly tracked and monitored, especially when we see strange sells in Cryptopia, such as the sells we see now. The whole WBIP program is relying on people's honesty, or it will not work.

We are aware that some CBX given as bonus from the WBIP program and the CBX used to get this bonus have been sent back to Cryptopia by some individuals we know. Obviously this is not how the WBIP program works, WBIP bonus (and the associated Wall CBX purchase) was always clearly specified as being an opportunity bonus to help people with staking CBX for the long term.  You will make much more money if you stay with CBX in the long term, rather than selling now.

To maintain trust with the CBX development team, WBIP beneficiaries should not send back any CBX given to them to Cryptopia, please; it is slowing this whole process down. Be patient we are almost finished with this dysfunctional seller whale... the CBX market will be very different after!

what do you mean with WBIP? sorry i'm new

understood
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:32:05 PM

Important Reminder

CBX distributed by WBIP as a bonus are constantly tracked and monitored, especially when we see strange sells in Cryptopia, such as the sells we see now. The whole WBIP program is relying on people's honesty, or it will not work.

We are aware that some CBX given as bonus from the WBIP program and the CBX used to get this bonus have been sent back to Cryptopia by some individuals we know. Obviously this is not how the WBIP program works, WBIP bonus (and the associated Wall CBX purchase) was always clearly specified as being an opportunity bonus to help people with staking CBX for the long term.  You will make much more money if you stay with CBX in the long term, rather than selling now.

To maintain trust with the CBX development team, WBIP beneficiaries should not send back any CBX given to them to Cryptopia, please; it is slowing this whole process down. Be patient we are almost finished with this dysfunctional seller whale... the CBX market will be very different after!

Always happy to see new CBX participants, you are welcome to CBX and this thread!  Cheesy Cheesy

WBIP (Wall Buster Incentive Program) is my 20% bonus program, created to get rid of the dysfunctional seller that is maintaining CBX artificially low (a.k.a. The Wall).

This was the initial post for WBIP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg14234456#msg14234456
Mr_SeLeNiO

Activity: 110
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:33:18 PM

Important Reminder

Always happy to see new CBX participants, you are welcome to CBX and this thread!  Cheesy Cheesy

WBIP (Wall Buster Incentive Program) is my 20% bonus program, created to get rid of the dysfunctional seller that is maintaining CBX artificially low (a.k.a. The Wall).

This was the post for WBIP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg14234456#msg14234456

yep saw it, but is my thought wrong? read my edited post
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:40:56 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 09:52:33 PM by VonSpass

Important Reminder

This was the post for WBIP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg14234456#msg14234456

yep saw it, but is my thought wrong? read my edited post

Well WBIP is mathematically a 20% reduction in your price; so your price becomes 48000 satoshis (lower than any selling price), AND it helps your investment's future value AND the whole community by helping to get us rid of the wall. As long as this wall exists CBX price cannot go up... the good news is that this Wall is almost finished.
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 10:02:46 PM

dear Vonspass

sorry for the long list u will get in mail , but i put us in top market with my 700 cbx buy , but sadly i did not reach the main wall

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:10:39 PM

Important Reminder

We are aware that some CBX given as bonus from the WBIP program and the CBX used to get this bonus have been sent back to Cryptopia by some individuals we know. Obviously this is not how the WBIP program works, WBIP bonus (and the associated Wall CBX purchase) was always clearly specified as being an opportunity bonus to help people with staking CBX for the long term.  You will make much more money if you stay with CBX in the long term, rather than selling now.

m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 10:21:32 PM

dear vonspass check in box pls

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:48:12 PM

German Crypto Bullion thread started!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1437480.new#new

Welcome to taurados to the CBX Regional Representation team!

malafaya

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:22:11 PM

German Crypto Bullion thread started!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1437480.new#new

Welcome to taurados to the CBX Regional Representation team!

Very nice! Welcome, taurados.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:27:11 AM

Important Reminder

We are aware that some CBX given as bonus from the WBIP program and the CBX used to get this bonus have been sent back to Cryptopia by some individuals we know. Obviously this is not how the WBIP program works, WBIP bonus (and the associated Wall CBX purchase) was always clearly specified as being an opportunity bonus to help people with staking CBX for the long term.  You will make much more money if you stay with CBX in the long term, rather than selling now.

This is the correct attitude, V.S.!

And 'Bitcoin Giftcards Australia'? The owner was kind enough to fire off a helpful email, which gave us insight into how crypto-accepting businesses cope with the 'arithmetic' of low volume. We agree with him that, with Shapeshift 'in maintenance,' it's not a good time for him to tackle a crypto like CBX.

And our German-language thread? Welcome, Taurados!

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Western Australia
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 04:15:09 AM

Hi, i found that the "-zapwallettxes" no longer appears to function correctly in the latest version.
I found it incredibly useful as a one step solution for clearing out the orphans from wallet.dat Smiley

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: