Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:17:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359453 times)
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 06:28:30 AM

Is 2,4,1 still OK to use

2.4.1 is very safe - just the presentation of the GUI is not perfect

Coming from you that's good enough for.  I don't need pretty.  I need stable

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 06:29:15 AM

Mr VonSpass.  Can you give me link for the new sig

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:37:01 AM

I am not complaining or saying anything bad and I will be putting much more time into this and going forward, but can you tell me quickly how the two differ?   CBX And Spark

Good question, and the answer is the main reason why we need to keep both currencies running side by side: CBX has inflation set to 2%, its POSP gains are 8-12% yearly and there are only 1 million of it in circulation: CBX is the rare and precious and high reward part of the Quintessence Neighborhood.

Spark is the tool, the coin used to keep the whole system well oiled; Spark is not rare, there will be around 1 billion of it; its PoSP yield will be less rewarding with 1% inflation - 4-8% using the PoSP staking algorithm.  Both currencies will have in common the PoSP algorithm, which is the most just and safe algorithm in my opinion.
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:38:05 AM

Please see the Quintessence sig thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1601270.0
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:13:41 AM

I want to stake my CBX, however I do not want to leave my PC on all night. I want to install it on my Linux vpx. Is it possible to stake on my VPS, and how? Or do I have to install the GUI?
Hello,
Yes you can install it on your VPS, I would recommend Ubuntu for OS.
There is no GUI, you will have to admin it through RPC command with commandline.
Here is the guide to compile the daemon on Linux:
https://github.com/cryptogenicbonds/CryptoBullion-CBX/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md

Then you have to learn how to use RPC, I would recommend you to search a tutorial about Bitcoin RPC, it works the same way.

Could someone link me to a tutorial? I have compiled the daemon and want to know how to use it. Bitcoin is PoW, so I don't know how the command line arguments for the things I need, like staking. (Will it just be getstakeinfo?)

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:57:06 AM

Please see the Quintessence sig thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1601270.0
hey ben what's up getting excited for Monday's swap I hope I wont miss that buddy. good luck

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:29:48 PM

I want to stake my CBX, however I do not want to leave my PC on all night. I want to install it on my Linux vpx. Is it possible to stake on my VPS, and how? Or do I have to install the GUI?
Hello,
There is no GUI, you will have to admin it through RPC command with commandline.
https://github.com/cryptogenicbonds/CryptoBullion-CBX/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md

Then you have to learn how to use RPC, I would recommend you to search a tutorial about Bitcoin RPC, it works the same way.

Could someone link me to a tutorial? I have compiled the daemon and want to know how to use it. Bitcoin is PoW, so I don't know how the command line arguments for the things I need, like staking. (Will it just be getstakeinfo?)

Also, I tried using the CBX Windows client. I download the bootstrap and open up the wallet again, and it starts syncing like normal. Then it just freezes. Connected to 8 nodes, but not syncing any blocks. Huh? I've terminated and relaunched multiple instances for this to happen. This is why I'm trying my luck on the daemon.

Would it be better if I did something like put "prune = 550" in my CryptoBullion.conf? Does CBX support pruning?

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:42:14 PM

with this new wallet i can't see my cbx stake i just have small amount of coin but with the old wallet it is giving me good stake coins may i know what is the diff? thanks dev.

the only major difference with Vault 2.4.3 is how easy it connects to the CBX network; no changes were made to how staking works.

Although PoSP is a pretty regular and steady reward algorithm, some periodic variances will occur...
thank you for answering this dev this is also what question in my mind too, got confused why my wallet is no longer staking the same way with my old wallet so it is the network that causing the delay.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:16:53 PM

Hello,

Also, I tried using the CBX Windows client. I download the bootstrap and open up the wallet again, and it starts syncing like normal. Then it just freezes. Connected to 8 nodes, but not syncing any blocks. Huh? I've terminated and relaunched multiple instances for this to happen. This is why I'm trying my luck on the daemon.

Would it be better if I did something like put "prune = 550" in my CryptoBullion.conf? Does CBX support pruning?

I am not sure about pruning, perhaps Alex4J can answer this one? 

The CBX Vault will attempt staking by default, unless it is locked.

As for your syncing issue, if you have loaded the Bootstrap properly it should only take a few hours max; perhaps retry by deleting all files from CryptoBullion folder and putting there once more the decompressed Bootstrap files.

We have a few nice guides made for the CBX Vault: http://forum.cryptobullion.io/index.php?board=5.0
Here is a detailed guide to install and sync the Windows CBX Vault: http://forum.cryptobullion.io/index.php?topic=1455.0

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1358
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 06:21:25 PM

Go CBX looks like they are still alive in this field and developers are so kind because they are still alive even they are already crash.. but we are still alive.Im still believe that cbx will increase again back.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:48:37 PM

Hello,

As for your syncing issue, if you have loaded the Bootstrap properly it should only take a few hours max; perhaps retry by deleting all files from CryptoBullion folder and putting there once more the decompressed Bootstrap files.

We have a few nice guides made for the CBX Vault: http://forum.cryptobullion.io/index.php?board=5.0
Here is a detailed guide to install and sync the Windows CBX Vault: http://forum.cryptobullion.io/index.php?topic=1455.0

Ok so I've tried syncing over five times already. Just freezes. My VPS only has 1 core and half a gig of RAM, so that could be adding to the problem.

Alex4J

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:43:08 PM

Hello,

Hello we don't have prune actually sorry.

Hello,

Ok so I've tried syncing over five times already. Just freezes. My VPS only has 1 core and half a gig of RAM, so that could be adding to the problem.

512 Mb of ram is a bit low to run Linux + wallet, I would recommend 756mb or 1gb.
Maybe also check the swap size it could help.
May I ask you how much you pay for this VPS and where he is located ? I mean maybe I can help you to find a better offer for the same price.

Anyone else having trouble syncing? Just put the new wallet in (Linux v. 2.4.3.0, 64 bit) and it won't sync. Stuck at block 1587390 for days.
Send me the debug.log it could help me to find your issue.

CBX Dev Donate: 5oS6SK8411DUdxritrohRW96rZmHC9DX7d
Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:49:47 PM

Hello,

Hello we don't have prune actually sorry.

Hello,

512 Mb of ram is a bit low to run Linux + wallet, I would recommend 756mb or 1gb.
Maybe also check the swap size it could help.
May I ask you how much you pay for this VPS and where he is located ? I mean maybe I can help you to find a better offer for the same price.

Anyone else having trouble syncing? Just put the new wallet in (Linux v. 2.4.3.0, 64 bit) and it won't sync. Stuck at block 1587390 for days.
Send me the debug.log it could help me to find your issue.

Ok so I do have access to a 1gb ram server, which will be no problem. But I will only switch to it once this starts working properly. My syncing has been stuck on 11356 blocks remaining for hours, despite being connected to 8 nodes. This happened to me before, but on a different block count. I also tried restarting my wallet (Took 3 hours to shut down, an hour to boot up again), but to no avail.

m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 11:54:04 PM

Just like to report.  No issues with wallet 2,4,1 on Windows 10.  runs, Sync and stake like a queen

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:15:52 AM

Just like to report.  No issues with wallet 2,4,1 on Windows 10.  runs, Sync and stake like a queen

From what I can see, 2.4.1 only supports linux, it's got only the source code avaliable and a makefile... hmm...

Anyways, I got my staker working as soon as I upgraded my vps to 1gb ram.

Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:22:56 PM

This book will be published tomorrow:

m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 01:41:31 PM

From what I can see, 2.4.1 only supports linux, it's got only the source code avaliable and a makefile... hmm...

Anyways, I got my staker working as soon as I upgraded my vps to 1gb ram.

I'm on windows 10

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:02:42 PM

This book will be published tomorrow:

Awesome timing Tyke, thank you!
Krista

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:25:11 PM

Give please working nodes. My wallet isn't synchronized.
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:13:58 PM

Give please working nodes. My wallet isn't synchronized.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg16108923#msg16108923

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg16083418#msg16083418

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/#!network

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: