Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:02:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359431 times)
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 02:56:19 PM

dear bullionaire

do we have a chinese page for this , if needed pls pm i will get it done . as i have never done this sort of thing (transalation) please let me know what it should cost so that i dont over pay for it ...

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:04:09 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 04:15:58 AM by VonSpass

dear bullionaire

do we have a chinese page for this , if needed pls pm i will get it done . as i have never done this sort of thing (transalation) please let me know what it should cost so that i dont over pay for it ...

Can you please PM me your skype handle so we can discuss this sort of thing; yes I think Chinese language would be very beneficial for CBX, we lost contact with our previous Rep in China.

Crypto Bullion in Chinese is 金银币; website URL for Mandarin is http://cryptobullion.io/cnhome-2/ but this page needs a deep review/rewrite.

(hey m33, looks like you will be legendary before me!)
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 10:04:18 AM

dear bullionaire

Can you please PM me your skype handle so we can discuss this sort of thing; yes I think Chinese language would be very beneficial for CBX, we lost contact with our previous Rep in China.

Crypto Bullion in Chinese is 金银币; website URL for Mandarin is http://cryptobullion.io/cnhome-2/ but this page needs a deep review/rewrite.

dear vonpass , i dont use skype , but if that the only thing that you use i will install it , are weekends good for you , meanwhile what do you think is a fair price for the transalation ??

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:26:04 PM

dear bullionaire

dear vonpass , i dont use skype , but if that the only thing that you use i will install it , are weekends good for you , meanwhile what do you think is a fair price for the transalation ??

The CBX team uses skype as our internal communication tool, so it would be convenient if you were there as well Wink
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 02:26:39 PM

I'm not understanding the ins and outs of the PoSP system, but I noticed the daily staking rewards have decreased dramatically for having the wallet running. I used to receive 40 to 50 bits in a day and now its down to 15 to 20 bits.

What is the cause of that?

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 05:07:44 PM

I'm not understanding the ins and outs of the PoSP system, but I noticed the daily staking rewards have decreased dramatically for having the wallet running. I used to receive 40 to 50 bits in a day and now its down to 15 to 20 bits.

The 2% annual network inflation is split among all online staking wallets. More online staking = lower reward and vice-versa. So basically more have their wallet online staking now so less reward to go around.

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 05:52:48 PM

The 2% annual network inflation is split among all online staking wallets. More online staking = lower reward and vice-versa. So basically more have their wallet online staking now so less reward to go around.
That makes sense. Still liked the days at over 13%!  Grin

FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 06:04:38 PM

That makes sense. Still liked the days at over 13%!  Grin

Yes! Time for BPN!

m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 11:51:05 PM

waiting for the cbx masternode to come long live bpn , may we take over the crypto world as the next most secure store of wealth

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Yannic

Activity: 356
Merit: 259

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 04:04:09 AM

I noticed that too since a week or two.
There is not many more wallet staking but there more in wallets tx amount that are staking.

Since 2 weeks, i'm not sure for small owners (with 500 CBX => 500 USD!!!) if it's worth the cost of stake.

As i see on the explorer to stake it's better to have 785 CBX or more in one transaction (but less than 1000 to prevent split).
In july with 500 CBX i get around 4 to 8 block per days, since end of july i got between 0 to 5 blocks per day.

I hope with BPN masternode the stake for small owners will not decrease drastically ( if "0 to 5 blocks per day" became "0 to 2 or 3 blocks per day" i will stop staking for sure and will try to buy/sell on topias to earn more cbx ) I dont have enough money to go to 785 CBX and as i tried even you run as Full Node with no limit of connexions or you run as Non-node (with very limited numbers of connexions) you get same.

♥‿♥ Show me your Love with few Yenten to :
[url=https://airdrop-pepe.art]Airdrop

Airdrop
Airdrop
♥‿♥
Website in progress : CryptoServices.net/en/ and Yenten.Today
☮ Peace, ♥ Love and Yenten Thanks ♥
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:29:24 PM

I noticed that too since a week or two.
There is not many more wallet staking but there more in wallets tx amount that are staking.

Since 2 weeks, i'm not sure for small owners (with 500 CBX => 500 USD!!!) if it's worth the cost of stake.

As i see on the explorer to stake it's better to have 785 CBX or more in one transaction (but less than 1000 to prevent split).
In july with 500 CBX i get around 4 to 8 block per days, since end of july i got between 0 to 5 blocks per day.

I hope with BPN masternode the stake for small owners will not decrease drastically ( if "0 to 5 blocks per day" became "0 to 2 or 3 blocks per day" i will stop staking for sure and will try to buy/sell on topias to earn more cbx ) I dont have enough money to go to 785 CBX and as i tried even you run as Full Node with no limit of connexions or you run as Non-node (with very limited numbers of connexions) you get same.

Yes, but, don't forget that with Vault 3.0 you will need 2000 CBX to form a BPN Smiley since that option is winning the poll.

Does everybody have their 2000 CBX ready for a BPN?
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:20:02 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 06:57:25 PM by elambert

That makes sense. Still liked the days at over 13%!  Grin

Well this is comparable if you view it in fiat terms. 13% cbx earnings at ~.50 cents usd per (before) versus 6% cbx earnings at > $1 per (current).

With new algo, PoSP will most likely drop to 3-6% projected annual earnings rate (currently 6-12% projected) and BPN will be a 9-18% projected earning rate. So yes, locking up your 2k CBX for a BPN while price is low before release may be a good idea.
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 12:58:25 AM

That makes sense. Still liked the days at over 13%!  Grin

Well this is comparable if you view it in fiat terms. 13% cbx earnings at ~.50 cents usd per (before) versus 6% cbx earnings at > $1 per (current).

With new algo, PoSP will most likely drop to 3-6% projected annual earnings rate (currently 6-12% projected) and BPN will be a 9-18% projected earning rate. So yes, locking up your 2k CBX for a BPN while price is low before release may be a good idea.

but for me its not possible as most of my cbx was bought from the last 60k sats break the wall event , still holding my 3500 cbx , looks like i need to buy a few more so that i can get two bpn

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 07:07:17 PM

So, with the new vault, a person doesn't have to specifically know how to run a node, the wallet takes care of all that for the user when he has it open and staking? (So long as there are 2,000 CBX available per node)

m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 02:14:49 AM

So, with the new vault, a person doesn't have to specifically know how to run a node, the wallet takes care of all that for the user when he has it open and staking? (So long as there are 2,000 CBX available per node)

do you mean to say there no extra setup ?? that would be way cool , as the current masternode all require alot of work to make it run properly , some with no support for windows or osx , in this case i think our adption rate will shoot through the roof ,

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 02:26:29 AM

do you mean to say there no extra setup ?? that would be way cool , as the current masternode all require alot of work to make it run properly , some with no support for windows or osx , in this case i think our adption rate will shoot through the roof ,
I'm sorry, I'm not stating that as fact, I was asking it as a question to those who would know the answer.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:37:12 PM

thanks you , for that i will make it a point to retweet it

You're welcome. Feel free to contact me anytime here via PM or over at Twitter via DM. Here's one of my tweets promoting CBX: https://twitter.com/Abiky7/status/896001948998131713

I will appreciate if you could help me retweet it, so that other people could get ahold of what's coming up for CBX. With the promising development that CBX has, it will surely become a highly valuable altcoin that will remain actively traded on the markets. Wink

waiting for the cbx masternode to come long live bpn , may we take over the crypto world as the next most secure store of wealth

Me too. All of the upcoming features for CBX, makes it a very exciting cryptocurrency to hold on to for the long term. I remember when it was worth $0.25 over a year ago, and now it has gone way beyond the $1 range. Hopefully, with the addition of masternodes, the demand for CBX will increase, having a huge effect over its price due to its very limited supply. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:42:23 PM

Roadmap 2017 report!

Tying up loose ends and resolving nagging problems, as we are getting closer to Alpha testing...

The peer problem has been resolved; now the Vault 3.0 communicates perfectly with existing 2.4.3 Vaults - we have hit another stumbling block (!) with historic block 393, which is causing a problem to new Vault and we are addressing this before we can move on with the next step.
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 08:32:56 PM

I'm sorry, I'm not stating that as fact, I was asking it as a question to those who would know the answer.
Hi, can anyone answer my first question about the vault taking care of the master node setup and operation?

elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:12:19 PM

Hi, can anyone answer my first question about the vault taking care of the master node setup and operation?

Hello BitcoinCharlie,

Sorry for not getting you a response quicker to this. I have been travelling the past couple days and couldn't access bitcointalk via my cell phone due to an issue with the new captcha system.

Anyhow, no, the Vault will not handle the masternode setup and operation. This is certainly something we can look into but it will have to wait until the 2018 development plan.
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: