Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:07:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359437 times)
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:41:35 AM

Vault 3 is now fully functional? Or still alpha

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:05:52 AM

Vault 3.0.0 alpha 5 is "theoretically" fully functional right now: it can sync, stake, send, receive, etc... Unless we find more issues, it is very close to indeed being the base 3.0.0 that will replace Vault 2.4.4; however it's still an alpha - meaning it's still at testing stage, until further notice.

In the meantime, we are working on the BPN functions to be added to Vault 3.0.0, along with a few interface tweaks and this will be the final Vault 3.0.0
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:14:26 AM

Vault 3.0.0 alpha 5 is "theoretically" fully functional right now: it can sync, stake, send, receive, etc... Unless we find more issues, it is very close to indeed being the base 3.0.0 that will replace Vault 2.4.4; however it's still an alpha - meaning it's still at testing stage, until further notice.

In the meantime, we are working on the BPN functions to be added to Vault 3.0.0, along with a few interface tweaks and this will be the final Vault 3.0.0

very good news indeed, guys join the lucky draw for cbx https://twitter.com/yuenyewmeng/status/991106333427433472

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

Crypto Bullion is on the top 30 of our RoboAdvisor, an artificial intelligence based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts. According to our robot's forecasts, Crypto Bullion has an upside probability of +57.9% for the next month and an expected return of +100%. Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this coin.

FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

It looks like Bullion is primed to pop to the upside on Cryptopia once volume kicks in. A purchase from the sell side of just .6 BTC would bring the CPB (cost per bullion) to over $5.
Sell orders are very small, shouldn't take much investor competition to cause a large effect on CPB.

nicjobi

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

It looks like Bullion is primed to pop to the upside on Cryptopia once volume kicks in. A purchase from the sell side of just .6 BTC would bring the CPB (cost per bullion) to over $5.
Sell orders are very small, shouldn't take much investor competition to cause a large effect on CPB.

I really wish no one would dump and that one buy order would buy up the sell side. Yes they would be getting less CBX but they would bring more attention, volume and value to everything overall.

If not them someone else hopefully in due time.
nicjobi

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:29:23 PM
Merited by Killiz (1)

Just a reminder for new people that don't look over the full first page for information. The Development team is most active here and Telegram currently. Here are the Official links to CBX Bullion social pages.

https://t.me/joinchat/FkBLVEimXQscVn1cetdd4g
https://twitter.com/CryptoBullionX
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoBullionX/new/
https://www.facebook.com/bullionCBX/
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:08:34 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 03:24:08 PM by Killiz

Add "CRYPTO BULLION (CBX)" to TOP Masternodes https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "# 160 CRYPTO BULLION (CBX)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

We are now just simply 'Bullion' Crypto has been dropped from our name since the rebrand and new logo.

Nice site though. Would be nice to be added once we have BPN's (Masternodes) implemented.
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:53:24 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 05:05:12 AM by VonSpass

Roadmap 2018 Development Update!

Seen as we are noticing how much better the new codebase is overall, development of Roadmap items will now take a slight detour in order to produce a finalized new codebase Vault 3.0.0, without the masternode capability, for this extra step of the process. As much as we loved the old CBX Vault 2.4.4 and its quirks, now we feel it's time to let go! After a lenghty alpha testing phase, which, thanks to you guys, has helped us build a software which is now very stable, what is left to do is a bit of cleaning up, finalizing the GUI, along with adding the interface translations we can do ourselves. Other language translations will be welcome later on (Looking for Russian and Mandarin in particular...)

As part of this "detour", the work going towards releasing this Vault 3.0.0 without BPN will actually not be entirely costing extra time (as these were still necessary coding steps); so work incurred in this detour would have been needed anyways for developing the BPN Vault.

Releasing Vault 3.0.0 will naturally come with posting of the opensource code, dutifully published at Github.

When launched, Vault 3.0.0 will become the official version, while the upcoming hardfork BPN Vault will be moved to version 3.1.0.

Timing wise, we are looking at 2-3 weeks before releasing the new codebase Vault.

Thank you for your support, Bullionaires!
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:02:13 AM

Seen as we are noticing how much better the new codebase is overall, development of Roadmap items will now take a slight detour in order to produce a finalized new codebase Vault 3.0.0, without the masternode capability, for this extra step of the process. As much as we loved the old CBX Vault 2.4.4 and its quirks, now we feel it's time to let go! After a lenghty alpha testing phase, which, thanks to you guys, has helped us build a software which is now very stable, what is left to do is a bit of cleaning up, finalizing the GUI, along with adding the interface translations we can do ourselves. Other language translations will be welcome later on (Looking for Russian and Mandarin in particular...)

As part of this "detour", the work going towards releasing this Vault 3.0.0 without BPN will not be wasted (as these were still necessary coding steps); so work incurred in this detour would have been needed anyways for developing the BPN Vault.

Releasing Vault 3.0.0 will naturally come with release of the opensource code, dutifully posted at Github.

When launched, Vault 3.0.0 will become the official version, while the upcoming hardfork BPN Vault will be moved to version 3.1.0.

Timing wise, we are looking at 2-3 weeks before releasing the new codebase Vault.

good news, 2-3 weeks for vault 3.0 or the master node?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:04:43 AM

updated signature without tradesatoshi

Code:
[center][table][tr]
[td][size=14pt][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.0] [color=#08298A]Bullion (CBX)[/color][color=#bebebe] ◢◤[/color][/url][/b][/size][size=6pt][color=#bebebe][url=https://github.com/cryptogenicbonds/CryptoBullion-CBX]Clients [/url] [/color][/size][BR][size=14pt][b][url=https://cryptobullion.io/][color=#08298A]CRYPTOBULLION.IO[/color][/url][/b][/size][/td]
[td][font=Arial][size=2pt][color=#269FC3]▄[color=#72D2BB]█▄[/color]
██[color=#72D2BB]███▄[/color]
████[color=#72D2BB]████▄[/color]
██████[color=#72D2BB]████[color=#FCA481]█▄[/color][/color]
████████[color=#FCA481]██████[/color]
██████[color=#E85268]████[color=#FCA481]█▀[/color][/color]
████[color=#E85268]████▀[/color]
██[color=#E85268]███▀[/color]
▀[color=#E85268]█▀[/td]
[td][font=arial][size=2pt][color=#08298A]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR][/td]
[td][size=8pt][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.0][color=#08298A][size=8pt]YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL  [BR]PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time[BR][/b][/size] [url=https://mycoinsbot.com][color=#08298A][b]Bullion MarketPlace [/b][/url][/td]
[td][font=arial][size=2pt][color=#08298A]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR]█[BR][/td]
[td][size=8pt][b][url=https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BSD_BTC?referrer=Jack_G][color=#08298A]Cryptopia |[/color][/url][url=https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_CBX/][color=#08298A] NovaExchange |[/color][/url][BR][color=#08298A][url=https://???][color=#08298A]Coinbook |[/color][/url][/color][/b][/size][/td]
[td][center][url=https://t.me/joinchat/FkBLVEimXQscVn1cetdd4g][b][font=arial][size=8pt][color=#000]JOIN OUR
[font=candara][size=13pt][glow=#fff,2][color=#3BB18B]T[color=#DA9402]E[color=#019EBE]L[color=#D6145F]E[color=#198C78]G[color=#3BB18B]R[color=#DA9402]A[color=#019EBE]M[/td]
[td][font=Courier][size=2px][color=#08298A]
████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
[/color][/size][/font][/td]
[td][font=Courier][size=2px][color=#08298A]
████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
[/color][/size][/font][/td][/tr][/table]

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
avariahb

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:23:16 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 11:24:47 AM by avariahb

As part of this "detour", the work going towards releasing this Vault 3.0.0 without BPN will actually not be entirely costing extra time (as these were still necessary coding steps); so work incurred in this detour would have been needed anyways for developing the BPN Vault.

Releasing Vault 3.0.0 will naturally come with posting of the opensource code, dutifully published at Github.

I am very happy that a new basic code version 3.0 is released.
Personally, I'm not a big fan of masternodes anymore.
- Apart from the mutex it is not really an innovation any more hundreds of part use it.
- Is it a sustainable solution over time?
- Rigid solution that can quickly become inaccessible to small holder
- We take a risk on the proper functioning of the balance masternodes and not masternodes

I share a solution that comes from another coin and that seems to me much more fun and user friendly  than the MN.

I've been using Slimcoin for a few months now that offers POB (proof of burn). The system is great because I find the perfect analogy with asic mining.

It is not very well enhanced by slimcoin, here is what it would give improved by Bullion.

I really like this system we would have a unique POS system with POSP and a virtual POW system.
I find it far superior to the MN. I know that development is in
his final phase but I wanted to share that.
Tell me what you think

VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

- Apart from the mutex it is not really an innovation any more hundreds of part use it.
- We take a risk on the proper functioning of the balance masternodes and not masternodes

I share a solution that comes from another coin and that seems to me much more fun and user friendly  than the MN.

I've been using Slimcoin for a few months now that offers POB (proof of burn). The system is great because I find the perfect analogy with asic mining.

It is not very well enhanced by slimcoin, here is what it would give improved by Bullion.

I really like this system we would have a unique POS system with POSP and a virtual POW system.
Tell me what you think

Well we are pretty much set on setting up masternodes for CBX, when it's ready.

For most coins, masternodes are the tool to allow coin mixing, which we decided against so we could become more mainstream with coinbook.

So, to CBX, masternodes are really a 2 tiered approach to staking... what is our innovation, is to create a decentralized queued masternode system, which will make sure that earnings will always remain interesting even in a low inflation blockchain for the people who invest in getting 2000 CBX.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:50:31 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 03:10:33 AM by Big Naturals

Tell me what you think

Well we are pretty much set on setting up masternodes for CBX, when it's ready.

For most coins, masternodes are the tool to allow coin mixing, which we decided against so we could become more mainstream with coinbook.

So, to CBX, masternodes are really a 2 tiered approach to staking... what is our innovation, is to create a decentralized queued masternode system, which will make sure that earnings will always remain interesting even in a low inflation blockchain for the people who invest in getting 2000 CBX.

I agree, masternodes for CBX are more about ensuring the security of the network without the need for PoW, and without the high inflation that other staking coins need to offer to get people running enough nodes 24/7. It all fits in perfectly with the 30 second elevator pitch,

CBX is a low inflation digital store of value, an environmentally friendly digital gold!
tungbach409

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:07:14 AM

I read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project, I hope to invest it a little bit. A lot of potential is here for these project.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:03:32 PM

the calm before the storm.... or so I'm hoping Smiley

no comments here for nearly 2 weeks.... how are things moving along?

VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:04:26 PM

Hey Cryptohunter, nice of you to drop in; seems the daily chat action has moved to our CBX Telegram channel, which is more practical for casual discussions.

So yeah, we are still working on pre-masternode Vault version 3.0.0, possibly ready for Monday the 11th of June.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:18:00 PM

Hey Cryptohunter, nice of you to drop in; seems the daily chat action has moved to our CBX Telegram channel, which is more practical for casual discussions.

So yeah, we are still working on pre-masternode Vault version 3.0.0, possibly ready for Monday the 11th of June.

Thanks for the update; great news to hear just a 6 more days until version 3.0.0  Smiley

I know it is tempting to leave the board for other more convenient modes of communication but really a good presence on bct should never be underestimated.

nicjobi

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:22:56 PM

Thanks for the update; great news to hear just a 6 more days until version 3.0.0  Smiley

I know it is tempting to leave the board for other more convenient modes of communication but really a good presence on bct should never be underestimated.

I agree with you. Trying to have a presence on all media possible is smart. More people jumping in and being active where they can would be especially beneficial to all invested in Bullion after this vault release.
nicjobi

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:11:41 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 04:23:06 PM by nicjobi

Looks like things are still tracking for Monday!   Cheesy

There is the Telegram please join if you haven't already. Thank You!

https://t.me/joinchat/FkBLVEimXQscVn1cetdd4g
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: