Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:07:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed  (Read 65790 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:47:18 AM

Cant believe i'm only finding this coin now. I dont know how I missed it but for real.. Viral is where its at.. Yall should check it out. Its got a king at the helm when it comes to marketing and is poised to launch a killer coin and platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Penn.3D

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:54:21 AM

Cant believe i'm only finding this coin now. I dont know how I missed it but for real.. Viral is where its at.. Yall should check it out. Its got a king at the helm when it comes to marketing and is poised to launch a killer coin and platform.

There is more than enough money in social media advertising to support 2 or more coins. SMAC may not have a "celebrity dev," but as you see from the 6 btc marketbuy that they just executed, SMAC is the real deal.

Like Viral, SMAC is still in its infancy so now is the time to buy in. Look at the price and remember there are only 650,000 coins TOTAL.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:10:12 AM

There is more than enough money in social media advertising to support 2 or more coins. SMAC may not have a "celebrity dev," but as you see from the 6 btc marketbuy that they just executed, SMAC is the real deal.

Like Viral, SMAC is still in its infancy so now is the time to buy in. Look at the price and remember there are only 650,000 coins TOTAL.

I know bro, I never said otherwise.. Just that you guys should check it out... never bashed smac and as a matter of fact Im looking into smac now. If im investing in one social marketing coin why not invest in both and hedge my bets.. right?
Penn.3D

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:23:30 AM

Exactly!  Wink
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:18:53 AM

I know bro, I never said otherwise.. Just that you guys should check it out... never bashed smac and as a matter of fact Im looking into smac now. If im investing in one social marketing coin why not invest in both and hedge my bets.. right?

That would be nice and dandy... except for two very simple things:

1.- You, dear Bobby, Bob, Robert, are the infamous Bobsurplus, so everyone knows what is going on when you appear.
2.- None of the peoples involved with either project have even the remotest idea of how social media advertising works... nor it is of actual significance for none of the two projects will even touch the space.

Other than that, naturally, everyone is more than free to throw away their money as they please...
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 05:00:58 AM

1.- You, dear Bobby, Bob, Robert, are the infamous Bobsurplus, so everyone knows what is going on when you appear.
2.- None of the peoples involved with either project have even the remotest idea of how social media advertising works... nor it is of actual significance for none of the two projects will even touch the space.

Other than that, naturally, everyone is more than free to throw away their money as they please...
They know nothing but make 6 btc in a month knowing nothing..ok
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:58:18 PM

They know nothing but make 6 btc in a month knowing nothing..ok

They made more than 6 btc, those were only a part of the monthly profit.

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:48:15 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 05:01:19 PM by Soul_eater_123

We need to get the word out about this more, particularly since we have had a successful buyback.  

I've tweeted about it (here: https://twitter.com/Soul_Eater_43/status/595634064075423746) but I don't have many followers.  

We need to get the word out as much as possible - unfortunately most of the attention goes on scam coins or P&D schemes which make unrealistic promises.  

Once people find out that SMAC has as close as you can get to guaranteed increases in value with it's buyback system people would be stupid not to invest but the problem is getting them to hear about it in the ocean of other coins.

Maybe others can suggest some more ways to get the message out?
Penn.3D

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:12:26 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 01:29:46 AM by Penn.3D

We need to get the word out about this more, particularly since we have had a successful buyback.  

I've tweeted about it (here: https://twitter.com/Soul_Eater_43/status/595634064075423746) but I don't have many followers.  

We need to get the word out as much as possible - unfortunately most of the attention goes on scam coins or P&D schemes which make unrealistic promises.  

Once people find out that SMAC has as close as you can get to guaranteed increases in value with it's buyback system people would be stupid not to invest but the problem is getting them to hear about it in the ocean of other coins.

I agree, it's very frustrating to know that SMAC is objectively speaking one of the best possible investments right now, and yet there are only a small handful of us here talking about it.  It's also kind of funny that the buyback yesterday, which was unprecedented and maybe even historic (others CLAIM they will do regular buy backs but to my knowledge SMAC is the only coin to have actually DONE it!), is only being celebrated by a tiny handful of community members. That will change with time of course, but it is amazing if you think about it.  Like Soul_Eater_43 said, the problem is that SMAC is lost in an ocean of other coins.....but slowly people will start to notice and then look out!

I think one thing we can do is talk about SMAC whenever we get the chance. Any time you see a thread about "what is the best altcoin atm?" or "most undervalued alt" or whatever, go in and speak up and post links.

I have done that twice, and actually after my first post, someone came in and bought around 1 btc iirc.

edit to add: here is the post that brought in a new investor: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002657.msg10892483#msg10892483

You would be amazed at the impact that just talking about a coin has. No one wants to miss out on a hidden gem!
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 02:50:12 AM

I agree, it's very frustrating to know that SMAC is objectively speaking one of the best possible investments right now, and yet there are only a small handful of us here talking about it.  It's also kind of funny that the buyback yesterday, which was unprecedented and maybe even historic (others CLAIM they will do regular buy backs but to my knowledge SMAC is the only coin to have actually DONE it!), is only being celebrated by a tiny handful of community members. That will change with time of course, but it is amazing if you think about it.  Like Soul_Eater_43 said, the problem is that SMAC is lost in an ocean of other coins.....but slowly people will start to notice and then look out!

I think one thing we can do is talk about SMAC whenever we get the chance. Any time you see a thread about "what is the best altcoin atm?" or "most undervalued alt" or whatever, go in and speak up and post links.

I have done that twice, and actually after my first post, someone came in and bought around 1 btc iirc.

edit to add: here is the post that brought in a new investor: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002657.msg10892483#msg10892483

You would be amazed at the impact that just talking about a coin has. No one wants to miss out on a hidden gem!
That post also brought me in, and you know how many i bought Wink
pro-investor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:41:59 PM

When Bobsurplus and Barabbas appear, then it's time to take your money and run....these guys are a pest for any coin. Sorry SMAC but your coin is infected now
boxxa

Activity: 310

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:44:45 PM

When Bobsurplus and Barabbas appear, then it's time to take your money and run....these guys are a pest for any coin. Sorry SMAC but your coin is infected now

Anyone who has been around enough has seen them and let them be. They have quite the history on here and are a thing of the past.

As for the coin use and adoption, the new social media marketing based uses coming will be the next surge and go from being used as an asset that is growing in value as the buy backs happen each month to be a driving force of use and demand. We currently sit around with people staking which is great but in the market, it leaves it quiet. Once we start to facilitate people using SMAC on the forums and portal inside the social media scene, we will see a new level of demand and market activity.
Penn.3D

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:00:48 PM

BRAVO SMAC TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

https://twitter.com/smacteam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=10&v=KcVEIdkIfqY

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 06:13:36 PM

^+1 great video, well done.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 07:12:37 AM

I couldn't help but notice in the video it said something along the lines of, SMAC is the first crypto to be adopted by social media company's! is this a hint that you have sealed a deal?
devachelekar

Activity: 382

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:42:31 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 12:57:50 PM by devachelekar

can anyone give me a proper link for 1.0.1 wallet....

dev plz replace the wallets on your website, they are 1.0.0.0

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:21:08 PM

Agreed.  Excellent work from the team.  The video gets it just right and explains the important things, how cryptocurriencies work and importantly what makes SMAC more than just a regular cryptocurrency without getting too complicated.  I've made a Reddit post with links to the video and a little summary (here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/35aqyp/smac_is_a_different_kind_of_cryptocurrency_here/) - feel free to copy and repost elsewhere if anyone wants to - I posted it to the most obvious subreddit for me but I don't use reddit much, and there may be other better places to put the info.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 04:11:18 PM

Agreed.  Excellent work from the team.  The video gets it just right and explains the important things, how cryptocurriencies work and importantly what makes SMAC more than just a regular cryptocurrency without getting too complicated.  I've made a Reddit post with links to the video and a little summary (here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/35aqyp/smac_is_a_different_kind_of_cryptocurrency_here/) - feel free to copy and repost elsewhere if anyone wants to - I posted it to the most obvious subreddit for me but I don't use reddit much, and there may be other better places to put the info.

I found this thread via your reddit post. Likely the cool reception you get on r/cryptocurrency is due to most members there being sick of any mention of social media connected to cryptocurrency. Blame reddcoin. Anyway I will have a look at this thread and see what it is all about. Wink

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:55:46 PM

I found this thread via your reddit post. Likely the cool reception you get on r/cryptocurrency is due to most members there being sick of any mention of social media connected to cryptocurrency. Blame reddcoin. Anyway I will have a look at this thread and see what it is all about. Wink

Great!  Welcome to SMAC:)
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:10:29 PM

I've also posted the reddit message on BTC talk for people who don't use Reddit:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054595.msg11323919#msg11323919
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: