Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229728 times)
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:03:03 PM

MTR need some positive information.I am in for a long time just waiting to the moon!

Hello Camus,

Believe this is the first time I've seen you here.

Welcome.

Right now my development is burning through development hours knocking out a smooth data gathering, db storing process that works with ETNA time series services.

It's been a struggle, but we have been actively overcoming the bumps in the road to improve the framework and infrastructure as a whole day after day.

I post development updates pretty frequently and encourage you to get involved for more than a money/moon standpoint if you will.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:09:33 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2016, 09:45:21 PM by mastertrader777

Community,

Development has taken longer than expected, but as we all say Rome wasn't built in a day.

I hope you can all see that I'm doing my best to keep this project afloat and I feel as if I'm doing a pretty good job at this.

MTR price does not reflect the blood, sweat, tears, and money going into this project on a day to day.

One of my developers is going to do a transfer from their Bittrex account to my personal Bittrex account.

The transfer amount is going to be 1,000,000 MTR.

This amount will be liquidated onto the MTR market.

Community this is a warning to get your orders in place if you wish to obtain a better cost average on your current MTR holdings.

Everyone has always asked for a warning, so this is your warning.

ETH is currently at its ATH USD wise, but has been taking a hit on the BTC side of the market.

I will use the BTC acquired from the liquidation of the 1M MTR to better my margins on Poloniex.

Please VOTE!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:10:41 AM

how many millions premine you sell  Huh Huh

Community,

So this is whats happening with the premine.

I have sent 2.5 M to one of my main developers. ( If you are a true follower, you know who this person is )

I have sent 1.5 M to myself.

The rest of the total amount of MTR premine has been liquidated on the market flat out.

Number of reasons I did this.

1) Get EVERYONE out of their horrible cost averages. - Basically giving people their money back the best way I can foresee possible.
2) Increase the amount of MTR holders. - Hoping this increases trading activity and general awareness of what MTR is.
3) MTR marketcap will now be more legitimate on Coinmarketcap.com - With all coins accept 4M MTR being held from general population.
4) Just wanted to get rid of the premine fairly, instead of burning it...The positives above would be omitted if I were to just burn them.  

So whats the current coin count?

10,330,663.13635124 are in existence ( as of writing this message )

How many coins are in public supply now?

10,330,663.13635124 (minus) 4,000,000 currently held by MTR/ToshiDesk Team (equals) 6,330,663.13635124 <- In public supply.

Please feel free to ask any and all questions, as I have no problem answering any of them.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks for the info dev
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:44:16 AM

Hello Community,

Great news I just got from the cool guys over at www.CoinVault.com

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hello mastertrader777
Sorry for the late reply I was on holiday  Grin

I would be happy to add MTR to CoinVault I'll be looking in to it this week and trying to add it asap.

Cheers

So what does this mean?

Well I will be able to update the ToshiDesk CMS with a new wallet web wallet/api using MTR blockchain. ( Since CoinWallet.co got hacked and shut down )

Crazywhack should be happy about this one.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:00:59 PM

How does the DAO interest look? I'm interested to see if they are willing to throw something into helping this project move a little smoother.

crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:02:48 PM

Hello Community,

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hello mastertrader777
Sorry for the late reply I was on holiday  Grin

I would be happy to add MTR to CoinVault I'll be looking in to it this week and trying to add it asap.

Cheers

So what does this mean?

Well I will be able to update the ToshiDesk CMS with a new wallet web wallet/api using MTR blockchain. ( Since CoinWallet.co got hacked and shut down )

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

That's great news! Glad to see a payment portal will be available for MTR.

toeshe

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:37:48 PM

i see more premined dumps incoming this is all a lie this sucks

all i see is HUGE dumps for greener pastures
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:41:33 PM

Hello Community,

Hello mastertrader777
Sorry for the late reply I was on holiday  Grin

Cheers

So what does this mean?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

How does the DAO interest look? I'm interested to see if they are willing to throw something into helping this project move a little smoother.

Hey,

So they are having some issues right now, and I think they locked up any funding rounds.

If they can't see profit A to B ....They're not interested.

They have turned down alot of decent proposals already.

Instead I went with a forum thread on the DAO Forum to gauge interest.

See here: https://forum.daohub.org/t/toshidesk-social-charting-platform-dao-proposal-aggresive-marketing-grant-needed/2477

Hit them with my best rebuttals and still trying to get feedback on the day to day.

I got something they might like better though and thats www.CryptosCloset.com

Site is still under construction, but its going to be an all out Crypto Apparel/Clothing Online Store.

This is the theme we are going with for the site. Cost me $61 USD, but I think it was worth it.

This is JUST the demo Grin

http://blaszok.mpcthemes.net/fashion_alternate/?style=0-21-0-3-626673-1-2-0

Spent almost 4 hours with namecheap support getting the new domain added to my VPS, with a separate Cpanel for my new dev that is working with my on this project.

Haha, I don't quit...Investors and Vc's will see I'm more than determined to make changes in this space.

New guy joining the squad!

Here is his website: http://www.billarga.com/

His name is Rick, and we met in the Eth Trader Reddit about a week back, and have been clicking back and forth the whole week.

His website design skills are his bread and butter, but his SEO Skills are the best I've seen before!

Check out what I'm talking about here: http://www.billarga.com/search-engine-optimisation-seo/

Anyway...

My cost margins on apparel / printing / shipping are decent and I'm priced right where the competition is, with a better selection of styles.

I will be able to pay back the DAO Investors with a straight up business plan, without any hoops to jump though.

Profit will be sent to DAO within hours after the point of sale, and I think thats what they are looking for.

I'm also working with another friend of mine Jeffrey.

This is something we put together last night : https://gist.github.com/JeffreyBPetersen/da2a9793ff6ee6628f86be361d3b8c49

Jeffrey is a ETH Contract Code Writing Pro, and we are working on a QR Code Style contract that is going to allow me to give the buyers the best ETH buying experience that's ever been seen so far.

What I'm talking about it how hard it is to purchase things with ETH, and how simple it should be...and thats what I'm working with some coding experts on.

Also have ways to use the ETH blockchain to gather shipping info without exposing the customers address....Snippit of our convo last night.

When I pitch them this idea, and get the Cointelegraph media on it, they should be a bit more interested.

As you can see guys, I'm keeping it moving.

Be back with some more updates later on.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

admin@toshidesk.com
www.ToshiDesk.com
http://toshidesk.etnasoft.us/User/LogOn
www.ToshiTalk.com
https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240

www.CryptosCloset.com - Coming Very Soon!

toeshe

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:51:37 PM

fuckin steers wishin they where bulls again
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:03:09 AM

Well the East Coast "used car salesman" has screwed everyone in the community and made it look like "helping them."

Another 1,000,000 coin dump ... at least we got the courtesy of the warning before the ass-raping.

Right now MTR is vapor that has only enriched those who have sold it to the bag holders.

MTR IS NOT Toshidesk --- I feel for the people who don't fully realize that.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:32:57 AM

Well the East Coast "used car salesman" has screwed everyone in the community and made it look like "helping them."

Another 1,000,000 coin dump ... at least we got the courtesy of the warning before the ass-raping.

Right now MTR is vapor that has only enriched those who have sold it to the bag holders.

MTR IS NOT Toshidesk --- I feel for the people who don't fully realize that.

Alright, sorry liquidating the premine after 2 years since conception is in your eyes screwing the community.

I needed to recoup some of the development cost and overhead paid for out of my pocket.

I'm still upholding my agreement to develop ToshiDesk, and don't you dare say otherwise.

This back and forth banter is what I would rather avoid George.

I'm open, honest, and straight to the point, and have been for my entire life.

You're investment in MTR was your choice, and I'm sorry it wasn't a get rich quick investment for you.

I can say the same for me and my team.

We have put thousands of hours into this, and are continuing to do so without any profit on the table.

So please, think about the team behind this project, before you rant about how liquidation of the premine is taking place 2 years after conception.

If I remember correctly you dumped your MTR in the 3-5K range, so may I ask why you continue to make the remarks you're making?

Enough of this George, please grow up. I expect more from you than this.

You won't kill my drive.

Regards,

MasterTrader777
toeshe

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:51:33 AM

i thought pre mine is locked up 10 mill worth multi sigs and all least, that what OP says:?
i dont understand we should all sell MTR for ETH and buy t shirts? and that helps us all?

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:03:03 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 05:28:16 AM by mastertrader777

i thought pre mine is locked up 10 mill worth multi sigs and all least, that what OP says:?
i dont understand we should all sell MTR for ETH and buy t shirts? and that helps us all?

It was locked up for almost 2 years.

I sold MTR right before BTC began to rise.

Made the first move before other devs did the same thing.

I bought ETH and now its sitting at 18USD up from 8-13USD area I bought in at. (now 19USD)

Instead of the premine this sitting there gathering dust, and crowdsales not panning out with any interest, I decided to help everyone get better cost averages on their MTR positions...get more people in the markets, and get more people supporting the network and staking.

My job isn't to help you all make money. Don't get confused, its my job to continue to developing ToshiDesk, and continue to bring in outside sources of revenue to keep this boat afloat.

Yes one way is making www.CryptosCloset.com a valuable asset, and part of the MTR Network of Revenue.

I'm not "buying t-shirts"...I have floating inventory option where I don't  have to buy until a customer buys.

I have some decent margins and am able to pull profits out to help MTR and ToshiDesk in a number of ways.

I think you are just trolling, and/or being short sighted, but I still am going to spend time writing this out clear as day.

I can tell by your post history, I'm prob just wasting my time with you...but all in all, its ok. Keep it coming.

Profit will turn in to the ability to make random small buys on the day to day.

The more shirts I sell the more people are going to know about ToshiDesk and MTR when they make their order on the website showing ToshiDesk and MTR adverts, and then again marketed to in the mail when they receive their package with Pamphlet explaining MTR and ToshiDesk.

Take care.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:19:36 AM

I bought ETH and now its sitting at 18USD up from 8-13USD area I bought in at. (now 19USD)

Instead of the premine this sitting there gathering dust, and crowdsales not panning out with any interest, I decided to help everyone get better cost averages on their MTR positions...get more people in the markets, and get more people supporting the network and staking.

My job isn't to help you all make money. Don't get confused, its my job to continue to developing ToshiDesk, and continue to bring in outside sources of revenue to keep this boat afloat.

Yes one way is making www.CryptosCloset.com a valuable asset, and part of the MTR Network of Revenue.

I'm not "buying t-shirts"...I have floating inventory option where I don't  have to buy until a customer buys.

I have some decent margins and am able to pull profits out to help MTR and ToshiDesk in a number of ways.

I think you are just trolling, and/or being short sighted, but I still am going to spend time writing this out clear as day.

I can tell by your post history, I'm prob just wasting my time with you...but all in all, its ok. Keep it coming.

The more shirts I sell the more people are going to know about ToshiDesk and MTR when they make their order on the website showing ToshiDesk and MTR adverts, and then again marketed to in the mail when they receive their package with Pamphlet explaining MTR and ToshiDesk.

Take care.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Will MTR be a payment option?

I think the best thing for MTR is to have use case which hopefully will be Toshidesk once completed.

I like your ideas and drive but more/new projects is pulling resources away from Toshidesk.

Are we going to see a full release soon. Awhile back you said six weeks. We are nearing that, maybe some good or can bring the product home.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:12:08 PM

Take care.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Will MTR be a payment option?

I think the best thing for MTR is to have use case which hopefully will be Toshidesk once completed.

I like your ideas and drive but more/new projects is pulling resources away from Toshidesk.

Are we going to see a full release soon. Awhile back you said six weeks. We are nearing that, maybe some good or can bring the product home.

MTR will certainly be accepted.

Thanks for asking!

I'm looking to increase awareness.

It's not going to advertise and promote itself.

The traditional ways of paying for articles and all that other junk is boring.

I'm tired of doing things the way every else does them.

Wasting money for other people to do a job I think I can do better is just stupid.

When I'm sending up 20-30 shirts minimum a week, and I have the user customer base in my pocket...everyone else will be paying me to advertise with pamphlets / literature / paper wallets ( with free coins ) / etc .

I will insert whatever someone wants me into the shipping box before I ship the shirt.

Bam....

How will I allow this to happen?

Well accepting MTR from them to me for inserting their content into my customers shipping box with the shirt/polo/tanktop/ etc.

If they want me to even design the literature, I will do that too.

For what?

Yup, thats right... MTR.

Trust me Crazywack, you're riding with a hustler.

Stick with me.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:31:13 PM

Hello Community,

Just stopping by to let you know I'm still grinding.

CryptosCloset Website is coming along.

If you want to go ahead and check out the www.CryptosCloset.com website feel free.

Please be advised that I'm still working on it with my web developer Rick.

Here is his website - www.billarga.com

Anyway, that should be ready to begin accepted sales pretty soon, so stay tuned.

Here are a few shots of the shirts I just picked up from the design studio today.

https://twitter.com/CryptosCloset/status/743548084433600512

https://twitter.com/CryptosCloset/status/743548779605917696

https://twitter.com/CryptosCloset/status/743549470965653504

https://twitter.com/CryptosCloset/status/743549927494672384

https://twitter.com/CryptosCloset/status/743550127504244737

https://twitter.com/CryptosCloset/status/743550313429340160

https://twitter.com/CryptosCloset/status/743551100448563200

These are just 7 picks out of what I've already made as samples of my work.

My goal is to have the biggest online selection / inventory of Crypto Apparel in the industry.

The competition is pretty weak, so I can and will achieve this within the next 2-3 months.

How am I going to do that you ask.

Very easy!

Run a smart business and NOT buy a bunch of t-shirts and take on inventory that's not sold yet.

Instead, make a digital inventory of EPS/Stock Photo files, and upload those to the site as item options to buyers.

Offer Crypto Currency Shirts for any and every crypto currency I can think of, and then hit the forum thread/communities of those currencies and promote from within.

This is why I do what I do.

Its a thrill.

Just like the ETH price!

Just like this amazing looking shirts/polos/tanktops!

MTR will survive!!!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Ponzifonzi

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:23:55 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2016, 07:50:29 AM by Ponzifonzi

I offer the shirts 10 dollar cheaper pm me i have a own press to to that  Smiley

This week is the last for mtr iam gonna sink the boat . Make a lot profit with btc iam spending 2 btc to sink mtr starting now  Grin
toeshe

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:13:12 PM

well mastertrader has a lot of premine to burn still he got more than anyone,think he or she only burned about half of it

make a shirt " i got burned by mtr and toshidesk and mastertrader"
I'll pay double... will you take chump change ,maybe like MTR?
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 02:55:53 AM

the premine has been a major burden for most ... and the crux of a lot of issues ...

i have a suggestion ...

why dont we put in a chunk of the premine into the seednodes ...

the seednodes dont get touched - and they simply sit and stake ...

yes - they are locked down by me - they become my property when they are donated to the nodes - but the seednodes will continue to function for as long as the vps systems are functional - and i dont spend ( i NEVER dump - let alone spend ) any of the funds i have in my portfolio of coins ... and there are quite a few now ...

im not saying the majority of the premine - im just suggesting a large enough amount that will off riches hands - and supporting the network ...

as long as rich and the community are fine with that ...

there is no obligation to do this - as the coins move from the property of rich / mtr - and become the property of chrysophylax / digital dzyne ( the now umbrella for the projects we have - a new thread and website being built currently ) ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:53:46 AM

I suggest a multi sig account the community has guidance over. Given to a trusted 3rd party for holding. Like OgNasty.

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: