Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:35:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:03:23 AM

hi all ...

im back in the office after two days away - and continuing the projects i have at hand ...

one of them is the compile of MasterTraderd on centos 7 x64 for the propagation of the nodes across all vps and redhat based systems worldwide ...

issues with the compilation have only further stagnated the compile ... a scipt that was written for GraniteCoind ( which will now be known as 'granite' - and compiles readily under centos 7 x64 ) is being converted to the mtr compilation ...

there are a few issues that are still prevalent in the compile ...

mastertrader - i will need your insight into this to make this a successfull install ...

if it can compile successfully manually - then it can be converted so that it can be done automatically for those that want to volunteer a vps - with easy step by step instructions ...

until then - the compile gets stuck in two places and exits ...

we can chat on skype - but im in adelaide australia - so the time difference might be an issue ...

ill await to hear from you mate ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx!

Glad you're back.

Thanks for the update on your compile project.

Lets speak on Skype...I'm actually talking to a group of my devs right now about things I want to do.

The quick fix is what you're attempting to do which is very valuable either way because it makes setting up wallets on VPS's a lot easier and streamlined...so I'm certainly interested in helping you complete this compile. The more Active Connections listed in the wallet, the better the download speed will be - that is without changing code.

First, I wish to fix the blockchain download speed in QT wallets.

We have to recode the QT Functions within the wallet, and split the back-end up into separate processes.  

This will take care of the blockchain download speed (code wise) - ultimate long term solution right here. Its about a 3 day job and will require a fork..."Oh nooo a fork" - I'm not worried about a fork, I got the big boys of the exchanges on speed dial and switching chainz is not a problem for me or my team.

Secondly, I wish to have a separate process that broadcasts the bootstrap and keep that updated weekly. Then you sync with the bootstrap instead of relying on downloading the blockchain in whole.

Thirdly, I wish to have a a Electrum Client developed. You wont be able to stake on this wallet, but it will be an option for quickly moving coins and recovering cold storage wallets and such without having to worry about blockchain downloading all together.

One last thing on my mind is to finish up the Coinomi APK build - so I can get MTR hosted on Coinomi offering an Android wallet. Mainly this is a good move because part of the Coinomi build requires a partial Electrum build..so its knocking out 2 birds with one stone.

Let me keep it real, as I've mentioned this many many many times.

I'm not a coder, but I understand the language and how it works...I know what can work and what cant. I know how to get what I want done, without knowing a single line of code...What does that make me? A go getter with interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all my devs...along with project managing this puppy the way I have...I've never had anyone quit on me, and nobody I work with has anything bad to say about me...One day I will learn to code, but right that's not required.

So Chrysx, I ask if you can help me with any of the listed above.

I will PM you my Skype, so we can chat.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

we seem to be the same sort of people in the same sort of boat ...

there is a way to get it all done - and when that happens - ill help further where i can ...

getting this compile sorted on a rhel based system means we can implement BOTH debian based ( ubuntu and the like ) as well as rhel based ( centos - fedora ) systems for the nodes - covering all bases ...

i think we should have this sorted this week sometime - if we can just get over this small hurdle of the compile ...

ill implement a number of nodes ( one initially - and if it works and stable - another two - making it three on my end ) to help stabalize the network ...

i have already set up many more for granite - so we can implement just as many for mtr also ...

now for this compile ...

ill fork the code - and 'fix' the current implementation - and will continue to work further with you and the other devs to resolve this small issue ...

my git is here - https://github.com/chrysophylax69 ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx

Lets make it happen!

Enjoying our long 3 hour pow wow on Skype.

It's awesome that coin developers from all walks of like can get along well and offer support in areas of need.

This right here is a perfect example of what crypto truly needs to grow, and I'm glad they're few devs like yourself that understand this too.

Thanks for all the valuable info and the tremendous support your contributing to the project.

This will be taken care within a few days.

Also working on implementing a checkpointing protocol...this will prevent this sort of misconduct in the future.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:08:32 AM

now for this compile ...

ill fork the code - and 'fix' the current implementation - and will continue to work further with you and the other devs to resolve this small issue ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx

What compile issues do you have? I know of the follow issues in the code that you try and see if it works for you:

1) Assign execute permissions to /leveldb/build_detect_platform
2) Create and empty "obj" folder within /src like so /src/obj

Hey Jc,

Hop on Skype  Grin

I've forwarded you the outline of where we are with this currently, and would love your input.

It would be nice to get this figured out, because then we will have 3 more nodes fired up with the help of #Crysx.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 05:28:51 AM

The person that did this knew they were taking advantage, and basically stealing from Bittrex... and now I will have to replace those funds that no longer exist.

(...)
This was more of an exchange attack...not so much MTR network attack.

Interesting. So if it was SUCCESSFUL attack against Bittrex, why do you have pay for it?

Also, seems like you spread information that Bittrex is vulnerable. Are you sure?

Hello!!!
Is that true Bittrex is vulnerable?

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 05:46:29 AM

The person that did this knew they were taking advantage, and basically stealing from Bittrex... and now I will have to replace those funds that no longer exist.

(...)

Interesting. So if it was SUCCESSFUL attack against Bittrex, why do you have pay for it?

Also, seems like you spread information that Bittrex is vulnerable. Are you sure?

Hello!!!
Is that true Bittrex is vulnerable?

8bit ...

i think EVERY exchange is vulnerable to some extent - although some exchanges are more secure than others ...

look at the dabacle that was mt gox ... no security - no encrypted servers - and from what i have researched - mark even had the time to play games while people were losing their investments ...

security has gone a long way with exchanges since - but NONE of them are invincible ... hackers will always find a vulnerability to hack and that vulnerability will be patched when they hack it ... its just the process of things ...

so far so good though - bittrex cryptsy poloniex and many others have quite secure systems in place ... but as explained - no one exchange or application is ever invincible against talented hackers ... not even nsa or nasa or the fbi or any of the governments of the world ...

vulnerabilities will always be found - always be exposed - and always patched ... who knows when the next one will get hit ...

the only REAL issue that i can see here - is that mtr doesnt have enough nodes on the network to rely on ... that is what we are working on now ...

when the compile issue ( due to the redhat crippling of openssl and ecc - and a few source code issues ) is fixed - there will more nodes online so that this issue wont happen again for the foreseeable future ...

i am donating 3 vps nodes immediately on completion of the compile under centos 7 x64 ( with more to come after that ) - and have pledged that as long as granite vps nodes exist - mtr nodes with granite nodes will also exist ... and will also provide the details ( instructions ) on how to setup more under centos 7 x64 for those that are willing to volunteer vps systems for permanent node activation ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 05:54:23 AM

hi all ...

im back in the office after two days away - and continuing the projects i have at hand ...

one of them is the compile of MasterTraderd on centos 7 x64 for the propagation of the nodes across all vps and redhat based systems worldwide ...

issues with the compilation have only further stagnated the compile ... a scipt that was written for GraniteCoind ( which will now be known as 'granite' - and compiles readily under centos 7 x64 ) is being converted to the mtr compilation ...

there are a few issues that are still prevalent in the compile ...

mastertrader - i will need your insight into this to make this a successfull install ...

if it can compile successfully manually - then it can be converted so that it can be done automatically for those that want to volunteer a vps - with easy step by step instructions ...

until then - the compile gets stuck in two places and exits ...

we can chat on skype - but im in adelaide australia - so the time difference might be an issue ...

ill await to hear from you mate ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx!

Glad you're back.

Thanks for the update on your compile project.

Lets speak on Skype...I'm actually talking to a group of my devs right now about things I want to do.

The quick fix is what you're attempting to do which is very valuable either way because it makes setting up wallets on VPS's a lot easier and streamlined...so I'm certainly interested in helping you complete this compile. The more Active Connections listed in the wallet, the better the download speed will be - that is without changing code.

First, I wish to fix the blockchain download speed in QT wallets.

We have to recode the QT Functions within the wallet, and split the back-end up into separate processes.  

This will take care of the blockchain download speed (code wise) - ultimate long term solution right here. Its about a 3 day job and will require a fork..."Oh nooo a fork" - I'm not worried about a fork, I got the big boys of the exchanges on speed dial and switching chainz is not a problem for me or my team.

Secondly, I wish to have a separate process that broadcasts the bootstrap and keep that updated weekly. Then you sync with the bootstrap instead of relying on downloading the blockchain in whole.

Thirdly, I wish to have a a Electrum Client developed. You wont be able to stake on this wallet, but it will be an option for quickly moving coins and recovering cold storage wallets and such without having to worry about blockchain downloading all together.

One last thing on my mind is to finish up the Coinomi APK build - so I can get MTR hosted on Coinomi offering an Android wallet. Mainly this is a good move because part of the Coinomi build requires a partial Electrum build..so its knocking out 2 birds with one stone.

Let me keep it real, as I've mentioned this many many many times.

I'm not a coder, but I understand the language and how it works...I know what can work and what cant. I know how to get what I want done, without knowing a single line of code...What does that make me? A go getter with interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all my devs...along with project managing this puppy the way I have...I've never had anyone quit on me, and nobody I work with has anything bad to say about me...One day I will learn to code, but right that's not required.

So Chrysx, I ask if you can help me with any of the listed above.

I will PM you my Skype, so we can chat.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

we seem to be the same sort of people in the same sort of boat ...

there is a way to get it all done - and when that happens - ill help further where i can ...

getting this compile sorted on a rhel based system means we can implement BOTH debian based ( ubuntu and the like ) as well as rhel based ( centos - fedora ) systems for the nodes - covering all bases ...

i think we should have this sorted this week sometime - if we can just get over this small hurdle of the compile ...

ill implement a number of nodes ( one initially - and if it works and stable - another two - making it three on my end ) to help stabalize the network ...

i have already set up many more for granite - so we can implement just as many for mtr also ...

now for this compile ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx

Lets make it happen!

Enjoying our long 3 hour pow wow on Skype.

It's awesome that coin developers from all walks of like can get along well and offer support in areas of need.

This right here is a perfect example of what crypto truly needs to grow, and I'm glad they're few devs like yourself that understand this too.

Thanks for all the valuable info and the tremendous support your contributing to the project.

This will be taken care within a few days.

Also working on implementing a checkpointing protocol...this will prevent this sort of misconduct in the future.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

tanx mastertrader ...

a 3 hours well worth the effort i think ...

we will get to the bottom of it as you have stated ...

though i work on my own projects ( as do most ) there will always be time to work on helping where i can to help mtr in the samll ways i can also ...

working together - no matter which coin is owned by which dev - is the best thing that can happen to crypto in general ...

was a pleasure - chat soon ...

#crysx

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:57:21 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 06:22:32 AM by jc12345

snip...

Ill say this once.

What a waste of time to type all of that out. Have you not learnt by now that he is not interested in intelligent reply because that is not why he is posting. He is posting only to create chaos with the aim to cause maximum damage to MTR in whichever way he can because of a vendetta he has against MT due to a past scrap between them. The more people quote and reply to him the more ammo he gets - compare it to try and get out of a quagmire or swimming against a sea current. The more you try to reply intelligently the more the attacks and fud become and the more things will be turned and twisted to achieve his main goal. The content of what you type is irrelevant as proven by history in this thread. He will use whatever is posted and grab any straw, including this post you will see, to attempt to turn it around into ammunition. Therefore, do not quote him and do not waste any energy trying to answer with an intelligent reply to his posts as he is not interested in the replies, only in the damage he can cause. Best is just to ignore.

I have no scrap with him and actually has respect that he stays with 8bit coin so long - I just think it is unjust that he causes damage to MTR investors that had no part in whatever issue he and MT had.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 06:20:22 AM

I am not sure why do you call my serious questions and observations a FUD. Am I who manipulate price? Am I who keep BIDs so thin? Am I who made lat github commit in March? Am I who launch yet-another-IPO scam every two months? And many, many more.
I don't care about Mastertrader777 much, the fact is I have lost a money in this scam so I can't sham nothing has happened and this coin is legit. It is not.
Shills like you tries to legitimize this scam. This is bad.

BTW I have asked for "Hacked Bittrex story" in Bittrex thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.msg12479165#msg12479165
Let's see if mastertrader777 tells truth.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 06:25:19 AM

snip...

Ill say this once.

What a waste of time to type all of that out. Have you not learnt by now that he is not interested in intelligent reply because that is not why he is posting. He is posting only to create chaos with the aim to cause maximum damage to MTR in whichever way he can because of a vendetta he has against MT due to a past scrap between them. The more people quote and reply to him the more ammo he gets - compare it to try and get out of a quagmire or swimming against a sea current. The more you try to reply intelligently the more the attacks and fud become and the more things will be turned and twisted to achieve his main goal. The content of what you type is irrelevant as proven by history in this thread. He will use whatever is posted and grab any straw, including this post you will see, to attempt to turn it around into ammunition. Therefore, do not quote him and do not waste any energy trying to answer with an intelligent reply to his posts as he is not interested in the replies, only in the damage he can cause. Best is just to ignore.

I have no scrap with him and actually has respect that he stays with 8bit coin so long - I just think it is unjust that he causes damage to MTR investors that had no part in whatever issue he and MT had.

jc ...

i understand this more than you think ... Smiley ...

but here is the glitch in the system ...

an intelligent and SERIOUS answer involves thought and justification ...

8bit is not as stupid as people may think he is ... he may have a vendetta - agreed ... but i cannot see how an argument can be maintained if ( not only ) facts and the events of what are happening this very moment are published ... explanations are prevalent and moreso - reasons exists as to WHY they are the way they are ...

if 8bit wants to continue the fuddery - then so be it ... no one can stop him ... if 8bit wants to point out things that he perceives as being issues that require attention - so be it ... no one can stop him ... BUT - without any good reason - what will all the fud be all about ...

ignore? - sure ... there is an ignore button you can press to cut 8bit ( and anyone else who fuds ) out ...

have i not learnt? ... really jc? ... ive been in the industry for a LONG time ... i have learnt many many MANY things ... one thing i have definitely learnt is one can never argue with logic - unless the one arguing IS illogical ... so if 8bit wants to continue with an illogical rant - then he will receive the just deserts ...

i dont wish to stir issues here ... moreso - i want to help as much as i can ...

but even those which are less fortunate than us in the logic department - need a little tlc too ...

Wink ...

#crysx

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:35:33 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 06:45:51 AM by jc12345

snip...

I agree that 8bit is intelligent. Your argument however is true only if logic mattered. I also thought like you earlier. Sometimes though logic is irrelevant and I doubt that the content of any reply in the case of MTR will make a difference due to the root cause of his presence here and could unfortunately even cause the odd valid concern of his to suffer. It will go on and in the end you will realise that there is no diplomacy in extremism it seems. Sure you can reply with intelligent replies and I started out with long replies to his posts but gave up when I saw it is going no-where. If you succeed I will take my hat off to you. If it turns out in the end that he was right about the whole MTR concept I will apologize.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 06:52:52 AM

snip...

I agree that 8bit is intelligent. Your argument however is true only if logic mattered. Sometimes logic is irrelevant and I doubt that the content of any reply in the case of MTR will make a difference due to the root cause of his presence here and could unfortunately even cause the odd valid concern of his to suffer. It will go on and in the end you will realise that there is no diplomacy in extremism. Sure you can reply with intelligent replies and I started out with long replies to his posts but gave up when I saw it is going no-where. If you succeed I will take my hat off to you. If it turns out in the end that he was right about the whole MTR concept I will apologize.

its a matter of judgement i think jc ...

honestly - each and every one of us can judge whether an argument is valid or not ...

i totally agree with you with regards to illogical arguments - its what i stated earlier ... and totally agree with you that it would be a waste of time if it continues along the same track and not actually move to a resolve somewhere along the line ...

i work in a way most people find strange ... i jump in when i 'feel' like i want to jump in ...

here are the FACTS ... the coin exists - the coin is collectable ( ie - hoarded ) - the coin is what it is ...

the fact that ALL of this is NOT about the coin is what im most impressed about - as that is what im working towards with granite ... its about the infrastructure ...

another FACT ... no matter where this leads - no matter whether 8bit - 9bit - or 99bit comes around and hammers the coin ... there will be the ongoing support from people like you and me and the rest of the community that believes in this project ... as long as this continues along the path it is running - of course ...

if mastertrader disappears tomorrow - what have we lost? ... a great deal in the effects of structure and development ... but no real money from my pocket ...

why? ... i live by the creed that i only EVER invest what i can AFFORD to LOSE ...

so there will never be a need for an apology to given nor accepted ... we go about this off our own backs ...

8bit can go on about this and that - and i will watch and on occasion respond ... this is the way i work - let alone how crypto works ...

btw - when dealing with the likes of people like you jc - logic always matters ... so does respect ... and you have mine ...

#crysx

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 09:12:53 AM

I am not happy to publish that, but finally you have a proof that MTR is effectively dead, has no real developer and why mastertrader777 is looking for a job in other coin dev teams. Sorry.

<MasterTrader777> Well I'm the dev of MTR.
<MasterTrader777> can you please read this reply I made to another dev looking to help me...It lists a few things I wish to do with MTR wallet.
<MasterTrader777> wondering if you could provide input, and if so what is your cost to help with such tasks.
<MasterTrader777> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg12477976#msg12477976
<MasterTrader777> The main issue now, its ever since MTR broke 200K blocks...the blockchain download speed in the wallet has been too slow for comfort.
<MasterTrader777> I want to change this, and I understand how to change it..but I don't code, haven't coded 1 line throughout this whole project from the start...its just been me using interpersonal skills to drive this puppy home...A true go-getter.
<MasterTrader777> Call me a project manager with the vision and my feet on the peddle but other devs holding the wheel for me.
<Mutsumi> so... pregened...
<MasterTrader777> no way bro
<MasterTrader777> I paid $1500 for this build.
<MasterTrader777> I have the latest QT5 wallet that I just released with a new look and integrated ToshiDesk right into the wallet.
<Mutsumi> that still means... pre-gened... and that you think throwing money at things will make you rich...
<MasterTrader777> No way, I deff don't think that.
<MasterTrader777> I put out way more money than I ever made on this
<MasterTrader777> its about the love of the hustle with this...I don't expect to ever become ROI positive on this project for many years.
<MasterTrader777> and I don't have alot of money to throw at this project anymore..I already spent over $20K in development of MTR and ToshiDesk.
<Mutsumi> people get stuck in their ways trying to tell people they are in it for the long run,
<MasterTrader777> ? Elaborate.
<MasterTrader777> I'm not here trying to sell you on anything..Just asking for help.
<fuzzyhobbit> MasterTrader777: one moment
<MasterTrader777> ok thanks =)
<MasterTrader777> Here is the source - https://github.com/CrypticApplications - I would beg to differ that its pregenned, but maybe I'm wrong.
<fuzzyhobbit> MasterTrader777: it's using pretty dated code
<fuzzyhobbit> you need someone to rebase it on a newer version of bitcoin
<MasterTrader777> Oh wow, I really didn't know. I thought we were pretty updated. How far am I off?
<fuzzyhobbit> looks like bitcoin 0.8.x
<fuzzyhobbit> several major versions behind
<fuzzyhobbit> lots of improvements have been made to more efficiently propagate the blockchain, etc.
<fuzzyhobbit> some pretty major security stuff too
<humanos> be careful  with rebasing though , always read the code, no copy-paste, you might lose some functions you would have wanted to keep
<MasterTrader777> I see so we look pretty dated. Thanks for that input.
<MasterTrader777> What sort of labor hours would go into Rebasing?
<humanos> A LOT
<humanos> rebasing BCR both times took 3 full days work
<fuzzyhobbit> it would be difficult to find someone capable/willing to do it
<MasterTrader777> Understood.
<Mutsumi> hm. That sees to fit the bil l of a pre-gened coin...
<MasterTrader777> This coin was created about 7 months ago...
<fuzzyhobbit> yeah, that makes sense then
<MasterTrader777> Yea it was the most new and stable version of Bitcoin when it was made.
<fuzzyhobbit> ehhh
<MasterTrader777> Since then I've updated the wallet to QT5- but know it still needs work.
<MasterTrader777> So Rebase would be something to look into...
<MasterTrader777> what about the comments I made on that reply to the Grainite Coin dev?
<MasterTrader777> Coin was actually made in Jan.
<fuzzyhobbit> the stuff you want seems possible, but time consuming
<MasterTrader777> Yea, I was told the recode of the QT functions to improve the blockchain download speed via broadcasting the bootstrap would take about 3 days.
<MasterTrader777> The coinomi build would be about a week with Testing. - I was told.
<fuzzyhobbit> lol
<MasterTrader777> At first glance what issues do you see needing the "most" attention?
<fuzzyhobbit> guess who's one of the developers of coinomi? Tongue
<MasterTrader777> I'd have to guess you?
<fuzzyhobbit> yeah
<MasterTrader777> Wow, awesome. Yea I spoke to some of the devs in email back and forth for a week...He ended up approving me for the GitHub access with everything step by step to do it...
<MasterTrader777> The APK build I was told is a good part of the work load. I also see Ruby Coin on Coinomi...so I figure you understand it well.
<MasterTrader777> What type of time frame are you thinking for such a build for MTR?
<fuzzyhobbit> rebasing your coin is the solution to your blockchain speed troubles
<fuzzyhobbit> not any qt functions
<fuzzyhobbit> anything else is just a band-aid that probably won't work anyways
<fuzzyhobbit> it's up to whoever you're working with to push the changes to coinomi and we will include it in the next build
<fuzzyhobbit> your developer will have to submit the changes and then we include it in the next build
<fuzzyhobbit> we occasionally add coins ourselves, but they are usually high demand, high market cap, highly traded
<MasterTrader777> Could I pay you to add it?
<MasterTrader777> MTR isn't traded that heavily yet...but the potential is certainly there.
<MasterTrader777> We put over 800 hours into ToshiDesk already.
<MasterTrader777> Just wrapping up with the ETNA charting module build...and have over 600 markets on it...adding more is simple at this point.
<MasterTrader777> Getting on Coinomi will help me get in the door with ShapeShift.
<fuzzyhobbit> shapeshift won't even add rubycoin Tongue
<MasterTrader777> Then all Users will be able to pay for ToshiDesk using any currency they want ( hosted within Shapeshift )
<fuzzyhobbit> you know about coinomi's in wallet exchanging? it uses shapeshift
<MasterTrader777> I have Stripe / American Express / Bitcoin / MTR / Credit Cards / currently as a payment option.
<MasterTrader777> Yea I know it uses ShapeShift.
<MasterTrader777> but...
<MasterTrader777> I thought your coin needed to be included within ShapeShifts hosted coins for that to work...
<MasterTrader777> Honestly...that part confused me....but you see were I want to drive...just need better directions is to how that in wallet exchanging works.
<fuzzyhobbit> yeah, if a coin isn't on shapeshift then the in-wallet exchanging won't work
<MasterTrader777> Yea thats what I thought...It was a tease when reading...lol
<MasterTrader777> I appreciate the dev chat...It might not mean much to you..but I certainly gain from it.
<fuzzyhobbit> np
<MasterTrader777> I figure Coinomi is atleast an attempt to get closer to shapeshift.
<MasterTrader777> I contact ShapeShift monthly.
<MasterTrader777> I speak to Emily...she always knows its me too.lol
<fuzzyhobbit> MarketCap Rubycoin position: 32, cap_USD: 1061121.97199, cap_BTC: 4598.69085807, MoneySupply: 22259557, price_usd: 0.0476704, price_btc: 0.000206594
<fuzzyhobbit> they still haven't added ruby Sad
<MasterTrader777> I blow up the thread weekly...
<MasterTrader777> I hear bugging them helps.
<MasterTrader777> I also heard they have this certain email they give out to purposely have people spam ask for addition
<MasterTrader777> It pisses me off..because TRON got added...and now its dead. It was a scam from the get go too.
<fuzzyhobbit> opal got added too
<fuzzyhobbit> then removed a few weeks later
<MasterTrader777> Yea. The Opal Dev went on a fudding spree for weeks in my thread...little 14 year old kid.
<fuzzyhobbit> they used to be rubycoin fans
<fuzzyhobbit> then decided to create their own gem
<MasterTrader777> I was trying to get MTR on the SuperNet...I added everyone in the slack to my thread...
<fuzzyhobbit> and then rubycoin shot up to 1mil+ market cap without them Cheesy
<MasterTrader777> it only pissed 50% of them off..lol
<MasterTrader777> Yeah you guys are doing well.
<MasterTrader777> Congratz.
<fuzzyhobbit> thank much appreciated!
<fuzzyhobbit> thanks*
<fuzzyhobbit> MasterTrader777: https://coinomi.com/AddingSupportForANewCurrency/
<fuzzyhobbit> bookmark it, has all the info needed to get added
<MasterTrader777> Thanks!
MasterTrader777 [adabb0ba@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.173.171.176.186] has quit [Quit: http://www.kiwiirc.com/ - A hand crafted IRC client]

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:06:13 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 11:16:15 AM by jc12345

Outsourcing is an acceptable business practice. In fact, the use of it is increasing in the world. Nothing wrong with it and in real life business management seldom has the skills themselves to run their IT department.

Good attempt, but I think this was a grab of another straw. This actually shows that coin management is applying progressing business practice in today's world and is not wasting their time on coding, but focusing on core business objectives (Toshidesk) while outsourcing the mundane tasks like coding to an expert since they cannot code themselves or is not skilled to do a good job of coding themselves. Play to your strengths. This is in line with articles like this one from Harvard Business Review or this one in Forbes or some expert advice here and here and I would say what coin management is doing here is the preferred strategy for MTR. Play to your strengths - if coding is not your strength, outsource it to someone whose strength it is. It is also re-assuring that management is looking to improve the wallet to better sync times etc. Imagine coin management did not care about the community and decided not to improve the wallet or worse to try and code something in themselves while their strengths are in charting modules or steering the business towards achieving the business objectives? That would have been unacceptable. Thanks for posting that and you should be happy for posting it.

To require coin management to also be devs for a coin to be successful is retro theory.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 11:15:10 AM

Outsourcing is an acceptable business practice. In fact, the use of it is increasing in the world. Nothing wrong with it and in real life business management seldom has the skills themselves to run their IT department.

Good attempt, but this shows that coin management is not wasting their time on coding but focusing on core business objectives (Toshidesk) while outsourcing the mundane tasks like coding to an expert since they cannot code themselves or is not skilled to do a good job of coding themselves. Play to your strengths. This is in line with articles like this one from Harvard Business Review or this one in Forbes or some expert advice here and here and I would say what coin management is doing here is the preferred strategy for MTR. Play to your strengths - if coding is not your strength, outsource it to someone whose strength it is. It is also re-assuring that management is looking to improve the wallet to improve sync times etc. Imagine coin management did not care about the community and decided not to improve the wallet? That would have been unacceptable. Thanks for posting that.

To require coin management to also be devs for a coin to be successful is retro theory.

this is exactly how we work as well ...

i know enough coding to get me into a little - or a LOT - of trouble ...

so the core development of most of the coin / wallet development is commissioned to the coin developer ... the website - to the web dev - the logo and graphics - to the graphics dev ...

i do a lot of the scripting for granite - but the real core development is for the experts ...

there is nothing really wrong with the whole outsourcing arena - unless it becomes aan issue for the business that its commissioned for ... in the case of mtr - it is a bonus ...

imagine if bitcoin and dash only had one dev to do ALL of the work ... things will get bigger and more complex for one person to handle - which is what is happening currently ... leave the experts to do what they do - and the management to do what they do best ...

well said jc ...

#crysx

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 11:22:44 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 02:18:48 PM by 8-bit-Party

There's no problem with outsourcing as long as you are able to supervise it.

In log I've published mastertrader777 confirms that:
  • blockchain is broken
  • he has no idea about source base
  • he has no idea how this software works (QT and blockchain sync - LOL!)
  • he has no money to pay for development anymore
  • IPO funds no longer exists
  • there's no real dev team
  • this is one-man coin
  • he is a liar saying different things here and different elsewhere

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:15:08 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 03:01:59 PM by mastertrader777

Good attempt, but I think this was a grab of another straw. This actually shows that coin management is applying progressing business practice in today's world and is not wasting their time on coding, but focusing on core business objectives (Toshidesk) while outsourcing the mundane tasks like coding to an expert since they cannot code themselves or is not skilled to do a good job of coding themselves. Play to your strengths. This is in line with articles like this one from Harvard Business Review or this one in Forbes or some expert advice here and here and I would say what coin management is doing here is the preferred strategy for MTR. Play to your strengths - if coding is not your strength, outsource it to someone whose strength it is. It is also re-assuring that management is looking to improve the wallet to better sync times etc. Imagine coin management did not care about the community and decided not to improve the wallet or worse to try and code something in themselves while their strengths are in charting modules or steering the business towards achieving the business objectives? That would have been unacceptable. Thanks for posting that and you should be happy for posting it.

Bingo Smiley

Yea that was me in the Bittrex IRC chat last night.

I effectively meet alot of people in the space everyday.

The fuzzy guy is actually one of the core devs of Coinomi, not to mention the RubyCoin dev.

I will continue to reach out to other dev teams and experts in the space to improve on my own project.

Outsourcing is how I got this project so far, and one of the main reasons I get so many partnerships Wink

Its quite funny this guy continues with his rants claiming this and that...lol

I currently have 7 devs on board with me...no shortage there. Everyone brings certain skills to the table, and it's amazing seeing everyone work so well together being in different parts of the world. Devs in Russia, Columbia, Pakistan, Washington, and Miami work around the clock for me and truly are committed 110%.

If I didn't have money...lol, the $150 per hour cost for ETNA development wouldn't be happening...and the servers costing $600 a month would be shut down by now.

When I ask people questions its always to get thier opinion and ping for extra info, its simply how I work.

I always get it done...as shown throughout this thread since Feb.

More updates later..

Jc12345...hop on skype!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777  

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 02:32:27 PM

I will continue to reach out to other dev teams and experts in the space to improve on my own project.

Outsourcing is how I got this project so far, and one of the main reasons I get so many partnerships Wink

We all know that

I could do alot here, but won't work for free, and tech isn't free either.

And now we know that

<MasterTrader777> and I don't have alot of money to throw at this project anymore..I already spent over $20K in development of MTR and ToshiDesk.

How you gonna pay for outsourcing since you'r outta cash? How's your Mastersaver scam? Anyone joined it? LOL

At this moment all I wonder is who will start dumping first - you, your shills or investors? Besides BIDs in orderbook are so tiny.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:11:03 PM

Hi,

This is the AltcoinsNews administration.

We would like to let you know we accept press releases or the latest news from you to be submitted and published on altcoinsnews.com at no cost.
This is free exposure. If you want to hand us over your press release or let us know about the latest news of your coin by listing a few updates we will do the rest.

We also offer advertising services where we automaticly update our readers about your latest news without having you lift a single finger. We also offer banners advertising at low cost on a weekly/monthly basis.

Get back to us when you can!
Email: Press@altcoinsnewscom, Admin@altcoinsnews.com
You can also contact us via Bitcointalk.org

Thank you,
AltcoinsNews.com

A little extra press?

Sure Grin
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:14:24 PM

I am not sure why do you call my serious questions and observations a FUD. Am I who manipulate price? Am I who keep BIDs so thin? Am I who made lat github commit in March? Am I who launch yet-another-IPO scam every two months? And many, many more.
I don't care about Mastertrader777 much, the fact is I have lost a money in this scam so I can't sham nothing has happened and this coin is legit. It is not.

BTW I have asked for "Hacked Bittrex story" in Bittrex thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.msg12479165#msg12479165

I'm answering this on this thread and not on our main one since this is coin specific.  

Your question doesn't make sense.  If your question is, is Bittrex vulnerable to a double spend attack?  The answer is yes. Anything that relies on blockchains are vulnerable when a fork happens.  Was Bittrex hacked?  No.  

richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:20:17 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 05:28:37 PM by mastertrader777

I'm answering this on this thread and not on our main one since this is coin specific.  

Your question doesn't make sense.  If your question is, is Bittrex vulnerable to a double spend attack?  The answer is yes. Anything that relies on blockchains are vulnerable when a fork happens.  Was Bittrex hacked?  No.  

richie@bittrex

Thanks for the public clearification Richie.

Also 4800 MTR has been sent as of early this morning.

Thanks for your help,

MasterTrader777  
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 03:24:11 PM

richie@bittrex

I am referring to

(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg12476780#msg12476780)

Also all the time here mastertrader777 claims that network is safe, it simply hung what can be fixed by resync of blockchain. He made no single word about successful double spend attack that was made. We did not know about double spend, instead we have been told that it was "an exchange attack not so much network attack". That's why my question made sense from that point of view.
Now we when we know about successful double spend things are clear. MTR network is not safe.

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: