Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:47:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:40:58 PM

That's correct.

Someone purposely sent coins to Bittrex after noticing MTR network had a hickup, and effectivley mixed coins within Bittrex while that wallet was out of sync.

After this (1) person did this, the transactions that took place during that time were not valid after the Bittrex wallet resynced.

So when I mentioned it was more of an exchange attack...it was in regards to someone using MTR wallet that was out of sync on Bittrex to absurdly take advantage and steal.

To say the network is not safe if out of context, and this isn't the first time this has taken place in the crypto space. This happened with many altcoins, along with Bitcoin itself.

Either way Bittrex has been reimbursed the total loss, and things are settled in regards to that.

It is pretty funny the person making such a big deal out of this right now...was the person posting here in this thread gloating about it and making specific quotes in regards to the matter.

I wonder who this (1) person was  Roll Eyes

Cheers,

MasterTrader777  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 04:07:03 PM

That's correct.

Someone purposely sent coins to Bittrex after noticing MTR network had a hickup, and effectivley mixed coins within Bittrex while that wallet was out of sync.

After this (1) person did this, the transactions that took place during that time were not valid after the Bittrex wallet resynced.

You do not understand how blockchains work. Scenario you have described is impossible if Bittrex wallet was stuck on certain block. Why? Once wallet got stuck it does not see blockchain moving thefore you cannot send any coins to it. Yes, you can send those coins to address on this wallet, but wallet will not see them. So you cannot deposit coins on wallet that is stuck.

What had actually happened was a fork. Richie said that.

Fork happened because you centralized staking power and once your wallets went offline network became pretty insecure. Once your staking power came back it invalidated new chain with longer own one. However, it was too late - meanwhile double spend had been executed.

That being said, you are guilty of this situation because you have intentionally centralized staking power. Many times you have shown your focus on number of connections on "super" node instead of number of nodes. It has negative impact especially on PoS coins, however even in PoW world (Bitcoin) nodes having hundreds of connections are considered harmful because they centralize network.

I strongly recommend you reading original Satoshi whitepaper and learning coding ASAP (what you have declared) as it will let you circumvent many mistakes caused by lack of deep tech knowledge.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:41:03 PM

That's incorrect.

TxId's can be sent to the exchange during this sort of situation and some get picked up and some don't...I have the RAW data my friend, along with the full rundown of the situation from the CEO of Bittrex.

You can have 100 coins in your wallet, and send those some 100 coins 50 times in hopes to land some in the exchange.

I don't stake heavy actually, and would rather investors get more of the MTR staking distribution.

Sometimes my main wallets go unopened for a few weeks...I like to build up stake weight.

When I do open them, I stake for a few hours and give away all the coins in the troll box, twitter, and here.

I don't centralize any staking power and I truly don't wish to continue entertaining you.

Thanks for the tips.

Take Care,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 05:02:06 PM

Not good. More tips then:

TxId's can be sent to the exchange during this sort of situation and some get picked up and some don't...

TxId is transaction ID. You cannot send it to exchange. You can send transaction. Transaction has it's ID. This is TxId. Now, just because exchange (like any other node) see transaction does not mean it really cares. Transactions go to block. Block is something interesting. Exchanges see blocks and count next blocks after that first one with that transaction. Number of next blocks is called number of confirmations.
With blockchain hung you see no new blocks. So no confirmations. So exchange will not let user spend coins deposited without certain number of confirmations. This not "some get picked up and some don't". This is simple math, not random thing.

Sometimes my main wallets go unopened for a few weeks...I like to build up stake weight.
So you like it... This is actually how network has been attacked. I browsed MTR github, MTR PoS has coin age crap. This is vulnerability, not something to like.

I don't centralize any staking power and I truly don't wish to continue entertaining you.
Shall we analyze staking rewards history and compare it your, dcgirl, (who else?) addresses?

Also you have said

Basically we had all staking stop on the network for several mins.

MTR being a 100% POS coin, the network requires several wallets online staking to keep the chain moving.

So who are those "all" who had stopped staking?

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:04:28 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 09:13:16 PM by mastertrader777

Outsourcing is an acceptable business practice. In fact, the use of it is increasing in the world. Nothing wrong with it and in real life business management seldom has the skills themselves to run their IT department.

Good attempt, but this shows that coin management is not wasting their time on coding but focusing on core business objectives (Toshidesk) while outsourcing the mundane tasks like coding to an expert since they cannot code themselves or is not skilled to do a good job of coding themselves. Play to your strengths. This is in line with articles like this one from Harvard Business Review or this one in Forbes or some expert advice here and here and I would say what coin management is doing here is the preferred strategy for MTR. Play to your strengths - if coding is not your strength, outsource it to someone whose strength it is. It is also re-assuring that management is looking to improve the wallet to improve sync times etc. Imagine coin management did not care about the community and decided not to improve the wallet? That would have been unacceptable. Thanks for posting that.

To require coin management to also be devs for a coin to be successful is retro theory.

this is exactly how we work as well ...

i know enough coding to get me into a little - or a LOT - of trouble ...

so the core development of most of the coin / wallet development is commissioned to the coin developer ... the website - to the web dev - the logo and graphics - to the graphics dev ...

i do a lot of the scripting for granite - but the real core development is for the experts ...

there is nothing really wrong with the whole outsourcing arena - unless it becomes aan issue for the business that its commissioned for ... in the case of mtr - it is a bonus ...

imagine if bitcoin and dash only had one dev to do ALL of the work ... things will get bigger and more complex for one person to handle - which is what is happening currently ... leave the experts to do what they do - and the management to do what they do best ...

well said jc ...

#crysx

Yea, I really don't see any problem with hiring the right people to do the best job possible.

My outsourcing abilities are stellar, and I have the best team I can afford right now.

Everyone on my team brings a certain something to the table and I'm blessed to have the people backing me and my vision.

Not all freelancers are unskilled out there now-a-days either....Lots of them are looking to get into the Crypto space, but don't have any direction.

Saqib - My CMS Developer; I found on Upwork. He has been so helpful by creating the CMS front end that you seen within ToshiDesk Beta V1. I was able to communicate what I wanted effectively and he made it happen.

It took me 100's and 100's of tickets within Springloops ( project managing portal ) - but when its all said and done...the CMS is very clean and 100% functional.

I actually thought about making a little development diary with all of it...One of the VC guys I've been speaking to has been sorta prepping me for the big show..and said a good piece of content to have is a development diary...showing you follow through on ideas and are committed through thick and thin.

Obviously the current CMS isn't all I want...There will be major updates to it shortly.

This week he is going to start transforming the front end of it.

What does this mean?

Well, take a look at Facebook and Twitter...You can effectivley browse the site and navigate around to a few areas but when it comes to wanting to comment, or join a group, or even like something - You're required to sign in.

What we are working on now is converting www.ToshiDesk.com into a live front end of the Dashboard.

You wont have to be logged in to see the Dashboard and new coming users will be able to get a feel for what ToshiDesk is, without feeling pressured to sign up / login right away.

I have to make sure the new user realizes the value of ToshiDesk first by showing a few intriguing aspects of it before trying to ask that user to convert.

Before performing any profile intensive stuff or trying to use certain features...the user will be required to login/signup.

This is the art of funneling and converting your audience.

More conversions = higher revenues for ToshiDesk = higher net worth = higher valuation.

You know I got this Wink

Talk soon,

MasterTrader777

MY 777th POST!

Not good. More tips then:

TxId's can be sent to the exchange during this sort of situation and some get picked up and some don't...

TxId is transaction ID. You cannot send it to exchange. You can send transaction. Transaction has it's ID. This is TxId. Now, just because exchange (like any other node) see transaction does not mean it really cares. Transactions go to block. Block is something interesting. Exchanges see blocks and count next blocks after that first one with that transaction. Number of next blocks is called number of confirmations.
With blockchain hung you see no new blocks. So no confirmations. So exchange will not let user spend coins deposited without certain number of confirmations. This not "some get picked up and some don't". This is simple math, not random thing.

You know what is the most upsetting about you 8bitparty?

It's that you know so much, but dont apply your wisdom in the most helpful ways.

You could be an actual help...whoever you are ( I know this is your "I hate MasterTrader777" vendetta shill account ) - It's rather obvious.

Maybe one day you will come around and offer some real help instead of trying to be captain save a hoe crying scam scam scam when you know you're really just upset that a real project actually exist.
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 10:27:44 PM

Hello Community,

ToshiDesk Charting Module Testing Video

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HkaGS8QqGBQ

Here is a small sneak peak of testing, along with a detailed review from HegelianCattalactics.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=259738

Why pay $600 a month for charting platforms, when ToshiDesk will deliver the same advanced charting tools for $70 a year?

Share it on twitter with HashTag (#ToshiDesk ) and earn some free MTR!

SHARE!!!

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/645700315207987200

Join Today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Hello Community,

Just got off the horn with Roman from ETNA.

They have agreed to allow us to use the charting module for free for as long as we aren't charging customers.

This means during the ToshiDesk Free Trial periods - We (ToshiDesk) wont be charged user costs, and will be able to offer the whole package to ToshiDesk users right out of the gate.

ETNA wants to help us achieve rapid growth, and they are going to help us every step of the way...including mass marketing and releasing joint press releases with us. They go to their next trade show very soon, and we will be featured and spoken about when people ask about Crypto!

ETNA also wants to help sell our Real Time Data and Historical Data. That means when a customer contacts ETNA wanting to work with Crypto...ETNA will sell our API's to that customer and that generates extra revenue for us.

I'm so glad this partnership is really taking this project to the next level, and I know we are going to be successful!

Just also found out the CEO of ETNA actually purchased some MTR recently and currently is speaking about purchasing more!

The markets compare feature is almost 100% - The markets compare feature will allow you to chart multiple currencies at once on one chart...so if you wanted to chart LTC/BTC on Bittrex, Cryptsy, and Poloneix within one chart this will be possible. If you wanted to chart USD/BTC and LTC/BTC on Cryptsy to do some correlation speculation, you will be able to do this as well.
You can choose any currency to compare against another...and I think thats pretty cool!

Updating and adding to this list daily, but this is to show we are integrating into ETNA at a great pace!

More updates soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

ETNA Integration Update:

Hello Community,

Stopping by to pass along another ToshiDesk Update:

ToshiDesk/ETNA Back Office now configured.

Paper Trading is now live within ToshiDesk V2.0.

Back Office Orders Tab showing filled trades.

George and Crazywhack, you should now test and report please =)

Added $50,000 USD in each of your accounts.

Upgraded our TimeSeries processes, so data pulls are less than 1 delay. This delay has been optimized down from 13 secs to 1 sec  Shocked 

Click The Chart Trading now LIVE and configured with (0.00000001) precision ordering

Simply click the chart where you wish to trade, set your trade preferences, and initiate your trade quick and easy!

Hope you guys like our updates!

Show your social media support!

Rewards:
Hero20 MTR
Sr and Full15 MTR
Member10 MTR
Jr.Member5 MTR

I will honor any type of supportive tweet in the nature of Exchange Request for MTR. ( Poloniex, BTER, ETC  )

More updates soon,

MasterTrader777

Haven't been here in a while. Fly ass updates here mastertrader. Really love the video. Keep killing it man. I still have my 19,000 mtr.
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:32:24 AM

Read a few of the posts and would like to encourage people to support what is the early leader of the best charting platform in the altcoinverse.

I hope Toshidesk stays that way and takes the lead sufficiently ahead of any invasive competition that is already lurking on the sidelines from the currency trading industry.

Very sophisticated charting and trade systems are the the "Holy Grail" of
the best traders and have been more so as tech and markets merge.

Anyone who does not see the direction of Toshidesk as a major game changer either does not believe in the Crypro-Markets
or has little understanding of them ... in either case should not be involved in them.

Cloud density and traffic is on an exponential growth curve
with an exponential expansion of needs for a digital ledger
that can keep digital pace with growing cloud traffic.

The evolutionary beginnings are here to grow past the parchment authored Medici ledger of the Old Banking System
and evolve the human wallet into a Cell Phone.

Those that chart and predict these markets first and best will be the new "Wild West Frontiersmen and Women"
who again strike the new digital gold.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:53:14 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 08:18:36 AM by mastertrader777

Read a few of the posts and would like to encourage people to support what is the early leader of the best charting platform in the altcoinverse.

I hope Toshidesk stays that way and takes the lead sufficiently ahead of any invasive competition that is already lurking on the sidelines from the currency trading industry.

Very sophisticated charting and trade systems are the the "Holy Grail" of
the best traders and have been more so as tech and markets merge.

Anyone who does not see the direction of Toshidesk as a major game changer either does not believe in the Crypro-Markets
or has little understanding of them ... in either case should not be involved in them.

Cloud density and traffic is on an exponential growth curve
with an exponential expansion of needs for a digital ledger
that can keep digital pace with growing cloud traffic.

The evolutionary beginnings are here to grow past the parchment authored Medici ledger of the Old Banking System
and evolve the human wallet into a Cell Phone.

Those that chart and predict these markets first and best will be the new "Wild West Frontiersmen and Women"
who again strike the new digital gold.

Such wisdom right here.

Its time for another video for you. Grin

Lets speak more tom, so we can get started on our video series.

Take a look at how Dash Dev is doing it...

https://www.dashpay.io/dash-video-series/

Also take a look at this...

So within the widget designer I coded this Cryptsy widget, so easy I can code it Cheesy

Shouts out to www.Cryptsy.com - and here is the first widget I designed.

Users will be able to create their own widgets within mins.

More advanced widgets take 30mins or more to code..but its simple HTML for the most part.

The skies truly the limit with the widget designer...I will attempt to code a widget that displays all the Crypto Exchange Chat Boxes within one widget/screen. From there I will attempt to make it possible to chat in whichever one you want within that same widget. Wish me luck..lol

I will host widget designer contest...and award the top 10 voted widgets with MTR and BTC...along with adding the Top 3 Widgets to the live platform for actual public use.

You can also make your own indicators!

Like the sound of that?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
xx3

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:42:53 PM

I heard few days ago that Cryptsy got it's wallet fixed.

I did a withdrew of MTR from them to my wallet at coinwallet.co about 8 days ago and it's still not processed. i also got no reply whatsoever on my ticket even though i asked like 5 times(every couple of days) about my withdrawl.

Anyone knows if Coinwallet.co works correctly ??

Can someone here talk maybe to Cryptsy about my ticket ??
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:53:16 PM

I did a withdrew of MTR from them to my wallet at coinwallet.co about 8 days ago and it's still not processed. i also got no reply whatsoever on my ticket even though i asked like 5 times(every couple of days) about my withdrawl.

I will contact Coinwallet.co for you.

Send me your ticket number in a PM and I will message Cryptsy on your behalf, but I'm pretty sure its not showing up in CoinWallet because they have to resync as well.

No worries, your coins are safe either way.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 03:57:17 AM

Things are getting very thin here.

Bitrex is still broken.

Coinwallet ... is that messed up too?

I know you guys are working hard but credibility is faltering ... c'mon.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:05:16 AM

Things are getting very thin here.

Bitrex is still broken.

Coinwallet ... is that messed up too?

I know you guys are working hard but credibility is faltering ... c'mon.

Bittrex isnt broken George.

Markets are OPEN.

Wallets are disabled for right now.

Richie is waiting for my call to open it back up.

He was ready to open it up back up last night...but I told him hold off for my call.

I want to make sure the node count is respectable before letting the flood gates open back up.

When something like this happens man....everywhere MTR transacts has to resync.

Not everyone works at the same pace as us...and we need to respect that other service providers need thier time to complete maintenance.

Like I said many times...if you want out...ill buy you out in full.

That goes for any and everyone.

Please keep the bad vibes out of the thread.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777  
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:17:26 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2015, 10:34:42 AM by mastertrader777

Hello Community,

Been up all night working on ToshiDesk Charting Module.

6 hours back and forth with etna devs has gotten a lot of the fine tunes knocked out.

I can see us importing the new charting module into ToshiDesk CMS "for beta testing" within the next week or so ( possibly sooner ).

I've also just touched base with my CMS dev, and he has informed me the CMS Dashboard Revamp will be about a 20 hour job for him.

Not bad considering everything he has to do to make this possible. Transforming CMS HumHub Source to work with a public front end dashboard isn't just your normal walk in the park job, because the HumHub source runs on user id's and he has to work around and configure it in a way that is acceptable and secure. I'm 100% confident in his abilities and know he will be able to make this happen.

He has a national 3 day holiday in his country between the 24th - 27th so its only fair to assume he wont start until after this holiday.

I will post here when I have confirmed he has began working on it...and will post screen shots of his progress every step of the way.

More updates after I wake.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 11:07:21 AM

Not bad considering everything he has to do to make this possible. Transforming CMS HumHub Source to work with a public front end dashboard isn't just your normal walk in the park job, because the HumHub source runs on user id's and he has to work around and configure it in a way that is acceptable and secure. I'm 100% confident in his abilities and know he will be able to make this happen.

This is probably most stupid paragraph I have read this week.
What the hell are you talking about?
Do you know that just after you made yourself a cryptocurrencies technical idiot you do the same with web & cms development?

Since it has been revealed that there's no mastertradercoin dev team and it's just one(non-technical)man project it's time to face the truth. You either do not understand what your "outsourced" workers tell you or they just give you a shit what you accept and follow. In this thread I have seen few technical folks eg chrysophylax, you should better pick them to the board to translate technical language to regular language otherwise current trouble will be nothing comparing to what will happen. Just to remind you - you have collected few thousands dollars (and you still try to!) in bitcoins from people here and if you fail to return those funds you might expect a visit from FBI because at this moment you run regular scam.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:00:15 PM

I like to keep things simple.

No need to be technical in the community thread.

Either way, cool story.

Grin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:29:24 PM

Hello xx3,

As stated, I would get in contact with Coinwallet.co Dev pretty quickly and get you some answers.

You have sent me your Cryptsy Ticket # in PM, but I have to ask from some specific transaction details to further assist you.

Here is the message I received from my pal ethought.

Sorry you were unable to receive a reply from them, but as I said...I'm here to help ya mate.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:06:22 PM

Hello Community,

MTR wallet back online at Bittrex.

ETNA Update later today.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:35:53 PM

Awesome! Seems we are keeping on track for a mid Q4 release of ToshiDesk?

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:06:02 PM

Hey crazywack,

Yes!

We are on it everyday with the deadline in mind.

I don't see any roadblocks in the distant future preventing any delay to deliver within Mid Q4 time frame.

Today we are working on data population for Open / Day Low / Day High / Close / Volume.

You may have noticed in recent screen shots the daily change (%) wasn't populating...well we are taking care of that right now.

Will post some updated screen shots after I can confirm these updates within ETNA/ToshiDesk Charting Module are 100%.

Since I gave you a testing account you can log in and see the progress for yourself mate Grin

I made a new Default User Layout as well for all new users that sign up...this will immediately show users what the new charting module is all about is soon as the user signs in.

More updates with screen shots later tonight!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:50:02 PM

Hey crazywack,

Yes!

We are on it everyday with the deadline in mind.

I don't see any roadblocks in the distant future preventing any delay to deliver within Mid Q4 time frame.

Today we are working on data population for Open / Day Low / Day High / Close / Volume.

You may have noticed in recent screen shots the daily change (%) wasn't populating...well we are taking care of that right now.

Will post some updated screen shots after I can confirm these updates within ETNA/ToshiDesk Charting Module are 100%.

Since I gave you a testing account you can log in and see the progress for yourself mate Grin

I made a new Default User Layout as well for all new users that sign up...this will immediately show users what the new charting module is all about is soon as the user signs in.

More updates with screen shots later tonight!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks Mastertrader, I have been meeting to play around with it more but havnt found time to as of late. I'm in the middle of a large work/shift move and it's been more than difficult to get other parties involved in my department up to speed. . . (we lost a purchaser and a sales person last week while trying to move positions). I'm left with a mess to manage everyday Undecided

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: