Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:28:13 AM

My withdraw from Cryptsy is still "on hold" or something ....

It's FUCKING 14 days now since i put the ticket that NOONE wants to answer. I reopened several other tickets only to be closed saying that i already have a ticket open, which noone answers though.

If someone can help please so. This is truely unheard off to be ignored like this by an exchange. Ticket number is #206343

Hello xx3,

First things first....

RELAX.

I've helped you is far as I could.

I contacted coinwallet.co - Its not an issue with them.

Cryptsy does take the time they need to sort out support ticket issues...this is normal and expected.

How many MTR are in limbo?

I will just give them to you if it's not too much, and you can prove to me the amount in limbo.

Simple solution to the issue right there.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:24:12 AM

Oh geez.

Real life happens for 4 days and we fud this hard?

Roll Eyes

The one week that I don't post development updates everyday in the thread calls for this?

Lets go ahead and count how many updates I've spent hours writing since the beginning of this thread.

Lets cut this out please.

I've been still here making sure things get done.

1) New Charting Module is now imported into Charting Tool within ToshiDesk CMS.

2) Vol Stats Box in top right corner of header - Charting Module - is now updated and displaying correct stats.

3) Support Tickets Feature 100% and now implemented into Charting Module.

4) 3 new languages now supported within the Charting Module.

Cryptsy wallet is 100% working and I can confirm this.

Bittrex is NOT going to de-list MTR and I can confirm this.

Believe the fud if you wish too guys and gals...I'm here on this 24/7, and if you can't see that..contact me and I will buy your MTR, and wish you good luck on whatever other coins you wish to invest in.

Let me be brutally honest!

I don't care about people that don't believe in me or my project. I won't spend my time sitting here babysitting this thread, and that's that.  

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:29:04 AM

Oh geez.

Roll Eyes

The one week that I don't post development updates everyday in the thread calls for this?

Lets go ahead and count how many updates I've spent hours writing since the beginning of this thread.

2) Vol Stats Box in top right corner of header - Charting Module - is now updated and displaying correct stats.

Believe the fud if you wish too guys and gals...I'm here on this 24/7, and if you can't see that..contact me and I will buy your MTR, and wish you good luck on whatever other coins you wish to invest in.

I don't care about people that don't believe in me or my project. I won't spend my time sitting here babysitting this thread, and that's that.  

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I don't want you wasting your time on one or two individuals I want you working on the coin! Thanks for the updates the coin has done nothing but improve from day one... Any thoughts on when you will release more of the supply?

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:52:31 AM

Oh geez.

Roll Eyes

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I don't want you wasting your time on one or two individuals I want you working on the coin! Thanks for the updates the coin has done nothing but improve from day one... Any thoughts on when you will release more of the supply?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Yes, the ToshiDesk owners are due for a quarterly distribution of 180K MTR.

Each owner will receive 60K MTR, and will be able to do as they wish with them.

This will be our 2nd quarterly distribution and this will continue for the next 4.5 years.

I will be selling some of my share here in this thread to take care of some general overhead like, server payments, renew the SSL certs, split $500 invoice for NewsWire to launch our joint marketing campaign with ETNA, pay Cointelegraph for our explainer video creation along with our personalized marketing campaign with them as well.

I have a few other things in the works, and plan to keep things interesting.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:00:40 AM

Hello Community,

Support Ticket Feature is working well.

Support Ticket Admin Mailbox

More new features coming soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks for the update, nice to see things moving along..

Not too worried about Trex delisting either. With at least one major exchange we are good.

You're welcome BitcoinDad!

Thanks for checking back in with us.

Sorry we have some FUD here in the thread, but if there wasn't FUD, there wouldn't be interest.

I agree with you, Cryptsy is our safety net, as they NEVER de-list coins.

Trex won't be de-listing, but fudders gotta FUD.

You'd be surprised at how much MTR our little friend has...I have a lot of info on him, but I'm not allowed to disclose it.

BitcoinDad, you have been through the ringer for the last 2 years here from what I've seen, so you can obviously see the tactics being played here.

You can continue to count on consistent updates, and I hope to have you as a lifelong supporter.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 06:39:59 AM

Yes, the ToshiDesk owners are due for a quarterly distribution of 180K MTR.

Each owner will receive 60K MTR, and will be able to do as they wish with them.

This will be our 2nd quarterly distribution and this will continue for the next 4.5 years.

I will be selling some of my share here in this thread to take care of some general overhead like, server payments, renew the SSL certs, split $500 invoice for NewsWire to launch our joint marketing campaign with ETNA, pay Cointelegraph for our explainer video creation along with our personalized marketing campaign with them as well.

Est timeframe please. I guess it will affect market price a lot, so you should put a clear statement about date of this distribution. Otherwise it's kinda insider info and this situation is very uncomfortable for other investors

Also why there is no real schedule here at all.

Your updates are repeating of same buzzwords, meaningless for both end-user and market. I know that in the next "update" you will tell us again about ETNA integration. Again and again. Awesome update, yeah. It's because no real schedule and no real plan. So you produce random bloat and call it an update. You do it wrong!

BTW just to remind you, in Q4 you said about releasing Toshidesk 2.0. Q4 has just begun. There's still no Toshidesk 1.0 and you are out of money.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:38:07 PM

MTR trading back over ICO prices?

11 BTC in volume?

Up over 199%?

Grin

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 07:44:20 PM

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 07:48:14 PM

I am so sorry... Pump is over  Grin

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:33:47 AM

Hello Community,

Working on Market Depth Widget within charting module.

This widget will display the order books for every single market within the charting library database.

My goal is to have this be the longest order book in the industry.

Building this platform from the ground up guys, so please be patient on official launch.

I want nothing but the best for this platform and will take the time we need to offer the best bang for your buck.

Charging $10 a month is cheap, but I still feel that we should offer valuable services and widgets for our users.

For the record - ToshiDesk - v1 beta - has been launched many months ago for those of you that are unaware.

You are welcomed to sign up for ToshiDesk Beta at www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

ToshiDesk V2 is set to release within this Q4 time frame, and this will be our official launch with the new ETNA charting module that is currently active in the ToshiDesk CMS.

CMS Public Dashboard Revamp is the next development task on the list, but we are spending a lot of development hours on the ETNA integration as of right now.

More updates soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:24:08 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 04:37:09 AM by mastertrader777

Hello Community,

EARN FREE MTR BY POSTING YOUR CHARTING TA SCREEN SHOT!

Doing some Charting on the all new charting module!

Post a TA tip on ToshiDesk, and get 20 free MTR!

Good XRP bottom out call right here. I will wait for the RSI to come back down around 45-48 before I buy, but it is bouncing and flagging on the 60 + day bottom. Keep watching this one!

The one below was from a few days ago, before we had the Spotlight VOL box configured in.

Good Dash buy at 90k a few days ago.

Feel free to post your own charts using the all new ToshiDesk Charting Module Tool.

Its the best charting tool in the industry right now specifically hosting 660+ crypto markets, and its completely customizable, with a personal Content Management System evolving the way you analyze Crypto Markets and trends!

Log onto www.ToshiDesk.com/beta now, and empower your trading fundamentals!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 04:45:29 AM

Hello Community,

Good XRP bottom out call right here. I will wait for the RSI to come back down around 45-48 before I buy, but it is bouncing and flagging on the 60 + day bottom. Keep watching this one!

The one below was from a few days ago, before we had the Spotlight VOL box configured in.

Feel free to post your own charts using the all new ToshiDesk Charting Module Tool.

Its the best charting tool in the industry right now specifically hosting 660+ crypto markets, and its completely customizable, with a personal Content Management System evolving the way you analyze Crypto Markets and trends!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

this is great work ...

i really need to get the time to look into this ...

#crysx

Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:46:54 AM

Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

really cool stuff dev u have been pulling off updates since day one!   I can see this one being very handy if not anything people would buy this coin for the tools!

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:58:22 AM

Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

this is great work ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx,

Thanks!

Glad you like what you see.

ToshiDesk is the first of its kind, and I truly think development has been coming along great.

ETNA Integration is taking longer than I personally expected, but working with the developers on a daily basis is showing me how much is truly going into this.

Its easy to understand that perfection takes time, and I hope more and more people catch on to what we are trying to build.

Been playing around with the Social Sharing options within the CMS tonight as well.

Share a post on the wall, then share that post on twitter with a few simple clicks!

In the middle of tweeking this a bit to make it even easier.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 05:13:15 AM

Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

this is great work ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx,

Thanks!

ToshiDesk is the first of its kind, and I truly think development has been coming along great.

ETNA Integration is taking longer than I personally expected, but working with the developers on a daily basis is showing me how much is truly going into this.

Its easy to understand that perfection takes time, and I hope more and more people catch on to what we are trying to build.

Been playing around with the Social Sharing options within the CMS tonight as well.

Share a post on the wall, then share that post on twitter with a few simple clicks!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

keep up the great work mate ...

no matter what is said and done here - the thicker your skin - the more focus you will have ...

one suggestion if i may ...

the 'dark' nature of the display is something that ive always detested ( and im not the only one ) - as it becomes a problematic issue with the eyes when using ( ok ok - staring at ) the screen for long periods of time ...

is there a 'theme' option that will be implemented - with light colors and is easier on the eyes for longer use? ... if not - would that be a consideration? ...

i know that is just a superficial thing - but it affects my length of time working on the system and im sure others have that same dilemma ...

others of course dont have an issue - as they are normal and actually TAKE BREAKS ... Tongue ...

btw - i havent heard from anyone regarding the issue that i face with the compile ... could you please help ...

ive managed to successfully 'fix' the cypher compile and testing it now ( will be on my git soon ) ... and already have our own coin granite compile successfully completed ( already on git - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/ ) ...

lets get mtr daemons sorted and nodes set up ...

tanx ...

#crysx

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:19:53 AM

Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

this is great work ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx,

Thanks!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

no matter what is said and done here - the thicker your skin - the more focus you will have ...

the 'dark' nature of the display is something that ive always detested ( and im not the only one ) - as it becomes a problematic issue with the eyes when using ( ok ok - staring at ) the screen for long periods of time ...

is there a 'theme' option that will be implemented - with light colors and is easier on the eyes for longer use? ... if not - would that be a consideration? ...

i know that is just a superficial thing - but it affects my length of time working on the system and im sure others have that same dilemma ...

others of course dont have an issue - as they are normal and actually TAKE BREAKS ... Tongue ...

btw - i havent heard from anyone regarding the issue that i face with the compile ... could you please help ...

ive managed to successfully 'fix' the cypher compile and testing it now ( will be on my git soon ) ... and already have our own coin granite compile successfully completed ( already on git - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/ ) ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Hello,

yes I do have themes implemented as of right now...been working on those as well.

Layout Settings:

Customize your background color anytime you like:

Lighter Theme:

I've also reached out to Jc12345 to see if he can lend a hand.

We will get this taken care of.

I will also look for a pull request on git, so we can update things on my side.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 06:23:44 AM

Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

this is great work ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx,

Thanks!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

tanx ...

#crysx

Hello,

yes I do have themes implemented as of right now...been working on those as well.

Layout Settings:

Customize your background color anytime you like:

Lighter Theme:

We will get this taken care of.

I will also look for a pull request on git, so we can update things on my side.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

hehehe ...

and here i was suggesting stuff you already thought of Wink ...

great work mate ...

help would be nice - especially from jc ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:24:06 AM

I am flattered, but for expectation management please note that I am not a master coder and wont pretend to be one either. I have said that elsewhere. I can help myself with basic things but if solving for Cent requires code trawling and deep dives then I would suggest the principle of playing by your strengths and get a master coder into the community. My skill is much more in management and translating business objectives to IT objectives, strategy and other "C-suite" stuff. Give the coding problems to the master coders. Smiley
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 08:26:42 AM

I am flattered, but for expectation management please note that I am not a master coder and wont pretend to be one either. I have said that elsewhere. I can help myself with basic things but if solving for Cent requires code trawling and deep dives then I would suggest the principle of playing by your strengths and get a master coder into the community. My skill is much more in management and translating business objectives to IT objectives, strategy and other "C-suite" stuff. Give the coding problems to the master coders. Smiley

understood jc ...

but ideas from your experience would be well worthy of looking into ...

even if its just pulled from previous tinkering ...

much appreciated ...

#crysx

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 05:07:25 PM

Bah, so still no real dev on board, not good.

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: