Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:16:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:24:17 AM

Cool ideas from scammer supporters. Made sense a month ago. Now you can take it and shove it.

Our gambler ruined MTR market and bought ETH on all-time-high. So all his profit from runing MTR is gone. Oh wait, he has PSD files with T-shirts design.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 11:48:57 AM

Cool ideas from scammer supporters. Made sense a month ago. Now you can take it and shove it.

Our gambler ruined MTR market and bought ETH on all-time-high. So all his profit from runing MTR is gone. Oh wait, he has PSD files with T-shirts design.

scammer supporters? ...

to hell with all that  garbage that you keep frothing from that mostly incoherent mouth of yours mate ...

dare call me a scammer! ...

especially when ive been more than civil to you and your ilk ... even considering you a half reasonable person ...

how wrong was i? ...

dont dare accuse me of anything wrong - especially if there is NO backup to your disgusting accusations - AND - there is nothing that i have done to deserve such low moral judgements ...

i have done nothing but help and converse and make it known that if i can help - i will ...

scammer supporters? ... damn! ...

what sort of scum spews that sort of rubbish about me? ...

ill no longer get into any form of discussion with you - as i was completely wrong about you ... i actually considered you an intelligent man that had a bone to pick with rich ...

but no - you too are carried away on the wave of filth that comes into threads as a disease and rots away at the fabric of society in general ...

im disappointed in you 8bit - very very ... and ill no longer consider any form of discussion with you again ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:36:24 PM

The problem with MTR is that the people that believe in the project and product and that actually care are the people that bought un the initial ICO and increased their holdings over a period of 1.5 years at high prices. The recent dunp was a backstab to those loyal supporters. Talk of doing it to help those investors average down is nonsense. Those people would be the ones that believed in higher prices and long term views and would not have expected a premine dump. If the intention was to help the early investors to average down then there had to be a market warning before the dump so that those investors could place their orders.

The only thing that the dump achieved was to destroy MTR's value and to allienate the early investors and the people that cared.
Ponzifonzi

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:23:40 PM

Best thing to do is ask bittrex to dislist MTR and forget it  Grin
inyereye

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:26:57 PM

The problem with MTR is that the people that believe in the project and product and that actually care are the people that bought un the initial ICO and increased their holdings over a period of 1.5 years at high prices. The recent dunp was a backstab to those loyal supporters. Talk of doing it to help those investors average down is nonsense. Those people would be the ones that believed in higher prices and long term views and would not have expected a premine dump. If the intention was to help the early investors to average down then there had to be a market warning before the dump so that those investors could place their orders.

The only thing that the dump achieved was to destroy MTR's value and to allienate the early investors and the people that cared.

I agree with this entirely. Up until the dump I was able to see logic behind a lot of the moves and some reasons behind delays and ongoing work. No matter how you try to explain it away Mastertrader, that dump was poorly executed and an insult to anyone who had been on board with your vision from the start. You seem somewhat business savvy, however you are missing the simplest concept in all of business: Intention doesn't matter, the perception of the customer/investor is law (especially in a startup scenario).

You fed the trolls who were actually running out of material and that turns new investors away and taints all of Toshidesk. You are building a financial platform, there is no room to abuse the trust of those who have supported you since you started, there is no room for lies, deceit or ANY lack of transparency if you desire to succeed. All of your reasons for dumping have some reason to them, but the method you chose to do it does not.

Did you apologize for it and acknowledge it could have been handled better? Not once. Instead you go on and on about how you've been bearing all the costs and doing all the work and had to recover some funds, and needed to dump the premine to get onto exchanges and get new partners interested. I'm sure that pissing off your base of supporters is really going to entice those investors something fierce and dumping on the market when you had said for so long you wouldn't do that is definitely going to make people trust you.

Now, instead of Toshidesk, you're starting a clothing business... You don't like traditional advertising fine, but this is the most ass-backwards way of generating publicity I've ever heard pitched and I've heard some doozies in my time. If you do start selling, someone else will undercut you and take your business, there is zero chance you'll corner the apparel market and keep it. You can have higher quality shirts and inks all you want, when someone is ordering online they can't directly compare and I can't think of anyone who would be ordering an ETH shirt or hoodie thinking "I sure hope this is the best quality fabric and ink because I want to wear this forever". Free Toshidesk T-shirt with 1 year membership purchase, SURE! Sell those T-Shirts for MTR only? SURE! There are a million ways this T-shirt lead could have been integrated into your existing efforts instead of whatever tangent you decided to take it on.

You have the funds from dumping the premine now, how about you focus on Toshidesk and get it done before all this other jazz? You can claim to be able to multitask all you want, truth of the matter is all this junk is distracting from the real end-game. You needed money? You got it. 

My biggest suspicion is that you're just a startup guy. Meaning you can get things started and deal with the chaos, but when it comes to actually taking things to production or setting them up for long-term success, that just isn't your bag. That's fine, startup vs. ongoing business are pretty different skillsets, but recognize your weaknesses and find someone who isn't as all over the place to make your Toshidesk dream a reality because right now, you're crapping all over it yourself like a pro.

So at this point, I'm torn. I still see potential and you've done a lot of good things, but right now, you've treated me (and your other existing investors/MTR holders) like shit. If you're going to treat people like shit, there'd better be a payoff to make up for it and one hell of a good reason not "I did it because I paid for everything to start and I wanted to and it's all mine so I do what I want when I want to".

I felt like there was a potential to invest much more seriously with you at one point, but I like to sit and watch first. It looks like you have ZERO respect for your investors (here comes the line from Mastertrader:oh, they weren't really investors, just looking to profit, blah blah blah, you set that up buddy, everything was under your control and if people bought and sat on MTR it is because you DIDN'T GIVE THEM ANYWHERE TO SPEND IT). Sorry bud, I was, and continue to be a "real investor" as do all who hold MTR, you just turned out not to be a "real opportunity to invest in".

That's it for me, unless things change drastically even following along this thread is a waste of my time. My investment in MTR was always considered a long-shot write-off fortunately, because I am a savvy investor and you were a significant potential risk (now confirmed). Congratulations, you turned a supported and potential active investor into just what you wanted us to be, people who are just sitting on MTR waiting for a profit and really don't care about the project.

You should consider yourself lucky you don't have any real investors and just sold MTR, because real investors would make you gone REAL fast right now and put someone in place who doesn't keep crapping on their shoes.

Good luck!

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:15:19 PM

inyereye - yet another devoted scammer supporter got the short end of the stick. I wonder when you, idiots will read all my posts since beginning to find how stupid you were.

inyereye

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:36:42 PM

inyereye - yet another devoted scammer supporter got the short end of the stick. I wonder when you, idiots will read all my posts since beginning to find how stupid you were.

No, 8-bit-waste my frustration is based on poor decision making and wasted opportunities, you are living in some kind of cuckoo dream world where some petty grudge you hold drives you to post nonsense eternally in the hope that someday you will somehow be able to say "I was right" which would give you exactly one thing you could point other people to that you were correct about and maybe get you some cred (were it to ever happen).

Sorry, I forgot I took you off ignore just to see if you had evolved something meaningful or insightful based on the real world to say, that was a mistake, you are doomed to not only be a perma-troll, but a really, really bad troll that anyone can easily identify and ignore.

I look forward to you going back to the same post every time: This user is currently ignored Cheesy

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:46:46 AM

Hello Community,

Still making things happen.

Site is looking better and better by the day!

www.CryptosCloset.com

Orders are coming in too!

https://twitter.com/CryptosCloset

Made a few sales already, and a few shirts have been sent out already.

Keeping things moving with ToshiDesk development too.

More updates soon,

MasterTrader777
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:51:37 AM

I see you're still up to your old tricks...  I.e. being a worthless idiot.  Enjoying holding my massive 8-bit dump?

Grin
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:58:16 AM

I agree with this entirely. Up until the dump I was able to see logic behind a lot of the moves and some reasons behind delays and ongoing work. No matter how you try to explain it away Mastertrader, that dump was poorly executed and an insult to anyone who had been on board with your vision from the start. You seem somewhat business savvy, however you are missing the simplest concept in all of business: Intention doesn't matter, the perception of the customer/investor is law (especially in a startup scenario).

You fed the trolls who were actually running out of material and that turns new investors away and taints all of Toshidesk. You are building a financial platform, there is no room to abuse the trust of those who have supported you since you started, there is no room for lies, deceit or ANY lack of transparency if you desire to succeed. All of your reasons for dumping have some reason to them, but the method you chose to do it does not.

Did you apologize for it and acknowledge it could have been handled better? Not once. Instead you go on and on about how you've been bearing all the costs and doing all the work and had to recover some funds, and needed to dump the premine to get onto exchanges and get new partners interested. I'm sure that pissing off your base of supporters is really going to entice those investors something fierce and dumping on the market when you had said for so long you wouldn't do that is definitely going to make people trust you.

Now, instead of Toshidesk, you're starting a clothing business... You don't like traditional advertising fine, but this is the most ass-backwards way of generating publicity I've ever heard pitched and I've heard some doozies in my time. If you do start selling, someone else will undercut you and take your business, there is zero chance you'll corner the apparel market and keep it. You can have higher quality shirts and inks all you want, when someone is ordering online they can't directly compare and I can't think of anyone who would be ordering an ETH shirt or hoodie thinking "I sure hope this is the best quality fabric and ink because I want to wear this forever". Free Toshidesk T-shirt with 1 year membership purchase, SURE! Sell those T-Shirts for MTR only? SURE! There are a million ways this T-shirt lead could have been integrated into your existing efforts instead of whatever tangent you decided to take it on.

You have the funds from dumping the premine now, how about you focus on Toshidesk and get it done before all this other jazz? You can claim to be able to multitask all you want, truth of the matter is all this junk is distracting from the real end-game. You needed money? You got it.  

My biggest suspicion is that you're just a startup guy. Meaning you can get things started and deal with the chaos, but when it comes to actually taking things to production or setting them up for long-term success, that just isn't your bag. That's fine, startup vs. ongoing business are pretty different skillsets, but recognize your weaknesses and find someone who isn't as all over the place to make your Toshidesk dream a reality because right now, you're crapping all over it yourself like a pro.

So at this point, I'm torn. I still see potential and you've done a lot of good things, but right now, you've treated me (and your other existing investors/MTR holders) like shit. If you're going to treat people like shit, there'd better be a payoff to make up for it and one hell of a good reason not "I did it because I paid for everything to start and I wanted to and it's all mine so I do what I want when I want to".

I felt like there was a potential to invest much more seriously with you at one point, but I like to sit and watch first. It looks like you have ZERO respect for your investors (here comes the line from Mastertrader:oh, they weren't really investors, just looking to profit, blah blah blah, you set that up buddy, everything was under your control and if people bought and sat on MTR it is because you DIDN'T GIVE THEM ANYWHERE TO SPEND IT). Sorry bud, I was, and continue to be a "real investor" as do all who hold MTR, you just turned out not to be a "real opportunity to invest in".

That's it for me, unless things change drastically even following along this thread is a waste of my time. My investment in MTR was always considered a long-shot write-off fortunately, because I am a savvy investor and you were a significant potential risk (now confirmed). Congratulations, you turned a supported and potential active investor into just what you wanted us to be, people who are just sitting on MTR waiting for a profit and really don't care about the project.

You should consider yourself lucky you don't have any real investors and just sold MTR, because real investors would make you gone REAL fast right now and put someone in place who doesn't keep crapping on their shoes.

Good luck!

Thanks for you're input.

I appreciate the things you've said, and have taken your comments into focus.

Some of what you say I agree with, while some other things not so much.

I'm trying to keep things moving in the space.

ToshiDesk we continue to develop daily, so I don't see your major issue here.

I could see if I wasn't developing ToshiDesk, and posting updates here weekly.

My plan was to do more than ToshiDesk from the jump and import other sources of revenue into the mix.

CryptosCloset will be successful and its success will rain on ToshiDesk and we can only grow.

Yes, starting something and running something are two different skillsets.

Starting it I have done well. Running it I haven't gotten the true chance of yet. Been running it for the last 2 years, keeping development the number 1 priority and fronting the cost of it from the start.

So the fact that I haven't given up must stand for something, and I know I can "run it" when the time comes.

Don't kid yourself.

We are still in BETA, and we are STILL developing.

I'm keeping it moving while trying to build the brand on the side.

I wont just sit here and do nothing, while I'm staring at other opportunities worth pursuing... that can benefit ToshiDesk long term.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:00:24 AM

I see you're still up to your old tricks...  I.e. being a worthless idiot.  Enjoying holding my massive 8-bit dump?

Grin

Remember how this guy 8-bit-party runs into the 8-bit thread right when I was going to take it over with my team?

He has been a jelous guy since the jump.

Now look at 8bit coin...he ruined it right after we were going to bring life back into it.

Useless troll if you ask me.

Take a look at his post history.

Just a joke!

haha.

MasterTrader777
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:09:31 AM

Grin

Remember how this guy 8-bit-party runs into the 8-bit thread right when I was going to take it over with my team?

Now look at 8bit coin...he ruined it right after we were going to bring life back into it.

Just a joke!

haha.

MasterTrader777

What a tool.  I honestly thought he would have given up by now.

Just goes to show you can't fix stupid. 

Seriously, does he have nothing better to do with his time?  Get a fucking job 8-bit-party. 

And throw the furry suit away.  That shit is just weird.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 10:26:09 AM

CryptosCloset will be successful and its success will rain on ToshiDesk and we can only grow.
Symptom #1 - making conclusion based on confused hopes with facts

Been running it for the last 2 years, keeping development the number 1 priority and fronting the cost of it from the start.
Symptom #2 - repeating same lies all the time

We are still in BETA, and we are STILL developing.

I wont just sit here and do nothing, while I'm staring at other opportunities worth pursuing... that can benefit ToshiDesk long term.
Symptom #3 - lost control over given declarations leading to lose of a sense in excuses - even within same paragraph - if ToshiDesk is still being developed by Masterscammer then why Messed Tshirt Retail is required to stop sitting here and doing nothing?

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:31:39 PM

Grin

Just a joke!

haha.

MasterTrader777

What a tool.  I honestly thought he would have given up by now.

Just goes to show you can't fix stupid. 

Seriously, does he have nothing better to do with his time?  Get a fucking job 8-bit-party. 

And throw the furry suit away.  That shit is just weird.

I couldn't agree more.

Its ok, I just ignore him at this point.

No life, low life scum of the world has no place in my book of importance.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 09:37:13 PM

No life, low life scum of the world has no place in my book of importance.

Symptom #4 - desperate developing low self-esteem

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:45:41 AM

Hello Community,

Still holding ETH and not calling it quits just yet on the trading of ETH.

The word is a softfork is in the works for block 1775000 so this might be an uptick area to watch for.

Development of CryptosCloset and ToshiDesk is still underway.

Take a look at www.CryptosCloset.com if you wish to see our progress and/or make some suggestions.

I'm looking for someone good with Photoshop.

I need some help with importing Crypto Currency Logos to EPS Templates for some stock photos for CryptosCloset.

If you can help, message here, on reddit, ToshiDesk, or PM.

I don't want to scout on fiverr or any freelance sites if I don't have to.

Would like to empower from within and get my own community involved with helping.

I also have sold some shirts to this guy here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtVfK7gmD-I

He is actually a really cool guy and we are possibly going to collab on some sort of explainer vid for CryptosCloset.

If all goes well there, I will ask to see if he can help with some explainer vid for ToshiDesk as well.

I'm keeping it moving, and please lets try to keep this thread positive.

I will continue to ignore trolls.

More updates shortly.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:00:41 AM

Can you give us any info on the possible investor(s)?

What they are looking at and what can be done to help improve the look?

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 01:53:46 PM

It's top secret. This is top-notch venture capital, masterscammer has signed an NDA and cannot provide any other info at the moment.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:01:12 AM

Hello Crazywack,

I have been talking to many private investors, and have been targeting a VC that expressed interest in ToshiDesk's vision.

Private investors want to see the user base grow.

For the most part they see a use case for ToshiDesk, but with less than 30 active users per day willing to pay $4-$5 a month for membership fees...there isn't much food on the table for them.

They like that I have kept at it so long and see good in my determination to make it work.

Most of them suggest to do other things inside the crypto ecosystem, bringing attention to ToshiDesk in different ways.

I thought T-Shirts and Apparel, and thats where I got www.CryptosCloset.com idea.

This is why I have been public about my involvement with this venture.

It wasn't to showcase that I'm all over the place, it was to display that I can handle everything I put my mind to, while taking direction while I pursue those suggested ideas.

Being able to roll with the punches, stay focused, and be able to change up the pace and direction of things when such things are suggested.

Advertising ToshiDesk and MTR and other Crypto currencies through word of mouth through social media and person to person interaction with apparel is something that is impressing some of the private investors I speak to.

Some guys have 1000's of BTC willing to invest, I just need to make ToshiDesk more appealing to them with the natural growth user base.

Thats the main thing, and If I can prove I have what it takes to make that happen they are willing to help out with my proposed budgets with investments.

I have been asked what I would do with said investments, and my answers were sound and responsible.

They want to invest, we just need users. I can't stress that enough. 

What other ways can I attract users to ToshiDesk?

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The VC I'm talking to wants to see another investor hop on board, and then the VC would sort of piggy back invest and awaken the media by doing so.

Willing to do whatever it takes to make this work, and if I have to start reaching out to each coin community one by one I will do it.

Going to be working on some new branding material which will give community members some more tools to spread the word efficiently.

Maybe I could run a referral bounty / contest to promote more community members to get active within the promotions aspect.

My purpose of www.CryptosCloset.com was to build crypto awareness....Ways it will help ToshiDesk and MTR is to very quickly begin producing some apparel designs with MTR Wallet QR codes / ToshiDesk Website - Referral Code QR's / Etc of that nature to push the brand.

Some of the Ethereum Apparel I've been working on.

NEXT is ToshiDesk / MTR apparel mockups.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:27:21 AM

Why not flip the money to get a great artical on coin telegraph, these articals pay out in memberships.

Sig campaign and refferal programs work great to. I just think the marketing although good, is not reaching the ears you and we need. Like I said before hit whale club up with some bounties and free membership along with some of the other big trading circles. Hit the bittrex, polo, and bitfinex slack/chat and offer a month free membership while posting your charts.

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: