Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:12:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675775 times)
legoman35

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:48:21 PM

What is the positive spin on SOG and BCY right now... somebody tell me please.

There is none, they keep selling 25$ a card unit in a game with 2 hour of gameplay and no multiplayer after 2 year of beta. You don't even know if you'll want it for your deck... You just buy and hope that it will somehow fit with your build (lol almost no chance)

I foresaw a big never ending shitball 2 page ago from here, and it getting so close and so smelly.

Masterfully deceived by Bcy..... I invested a lot and was hype, then played it for a month finding it cool and then bam.... No interest because the game as nothing to offer except 2 hour of gameplay...(2 hour max) .....i guess everyone playing SoG will live the same, a small heh it's fun...but so incomplete (no I don't have another year to wait...EVERDREAMSOFT...nor do the majority of your investor.)

then everyone will be soooo pissed off to have buyed their charismatic package and payed 100$ for a deck in a game you play 2 hour....and investor will be soooo pissed because finally no one want their card and they will accumulate dust in the books of orbs ..... Can you smell it? Now? This shitty ball I foresaw a week ago because I feel like I have my nose in it.

I don't even know why I hold them anymore.... (As soon as there is a little pump I dump my 70k of Bcy shit out ....) just lost 5k with Bcy lol...... It's enough.......far enough....far enough... If you didn't buy ....don't ...it is going to a mere 2k sat

The dev will be ulmatly quiet toward this pitfall .....I presume.... They just made around million of dollars selling you cards...they are certainly not pissed of because they accumulate btc with your sell lol. They surely dont give a damn about you anymore .....

Not even able to deliver the roadmap

(lol you made it able to buy gem in game, McKay but no one playssss loll....) you did a nice background, McKay.....

You added 5 min of gameplay with 2 level....McKay

2 level and a background for a wait of waiting,

without mentioning everyone that have lost money in your last hype....

Do feel it the thin line  between they could have been successful and they are losing the last wind they had.

I hope I can discourage ppl of buying Bcy even if I'm losing to telling you so... I would feel terrible telling you the game is coming and complete and that a lot of ppl will play it even with the ridiculous amount of money spent for the fun you gain

Sorry for the dark vision, they totally lost my trusts and my gamer heart  that's for sure...

I look at that and this so called (developement) is in mode (idle to 1 rpm.....)

and we have our first fudder. what are you trying to do? the price is already low so there is no need to FUD.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:44:17 PM

@sutefyzz

with 2 hours playing you dont get anywhere.  You need at least 10h of non stop playing so at least few days to open first star of all 14 campaigns. 8-14th campaign have 4 stages each.  I  am not worried about number of campaigns. They will be built, before game start and will be also added latter.. There is editor that will eventually give us option that we will make them ourselves.

My main concern mention few pages ago. Will we get full release without any big bugs. and if small bugs will be total removed after max few days.

Cards that are issued get bought by partners so things looks bright there and  BCY get burned.

Cards need to be issued so BCY get burned, not sure why are you so annoyed with cards selling. But on other hand, they could maybe use this artist time taht draw cards to help them to add more graphic in game story and make it more enjoyable playable.
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:33:55 PM

There is none

and we have our first fudder. what are you trying to do? the price is already low so there is no need to FUD.

Darkness before dawn I hope

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
veridisquo

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Audentes fortuna iuvat

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 02:01:28 PM

There is none

Darkness before dawn I hope

DARKNESS ONLY .......
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:34:07 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2016, 09:20:15 PM by heunland

PIXIECARD

NEXT WEEK'S NEW CARD

The Diamonds of the Pixie is our new blockchain card,
issued in a limited supply of 600 units.

PIXIECARD is now available on my swapbot at https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/heunland/sjcxtrader#choose to the public.
scaryvirus

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:09:51 AM

I dream that this gets PvP and PvP leaderboards.
bitabit

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:34:35 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2016, 08:45:28 PM by bitabit

PIXIECARD

NEXT WEEK'S NEW CARD

The Diamonds of the Pixie is our new blockchain card,
issued in a limited supply of 600 units.

PIXIECARD is now available on my swapbot at https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/heunland/sjcxtrader#choose to the public.

The total of SOG cards are 97.  I was wondering if there is a limit in quantity or in time.  For example, are cards still going to be created and sold after the game's final release?

Also income in BCY denominated card sales have fallen over time when exchanged in dollar or bitcoin.  Would that cause a change in issuance policy, such as altering card quantity or price of new cards?
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:16:35 AM

I dream that this gets PvP and PvP leaderboards.
Yes, multiplayer is definitely  needed!

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:34:45 AM

Bet are what everyone guess can be , investments are the same anywhere FIAT or BTC someone will win definitely take a look here for the news to come , BCY will be featured at some point http://crypt0snews.com/

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
corvins

Activity: 424

Blockchain is the future

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:05:52 PM

The swapbot for tales?

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:22:03 PM

The total of SOG cards are 97.  I was wondering if there is a limit in quantity or in time.  For example, are cards still going to be created and sold after the game's final release?

Also income in BCY denominated card sales have fallen over time when exchanged in dollar or bitcoin.  Would that cause a change in issuance policy, such as altering card quantity or price of new cards?

Cards will be issued all the time as Game will run, there will be 1000 cards. Not in huge quantities, but in all shapes. People many times ask why so little quantity. like 2000 cards is max. Because there will be so many cards. If you would have only 20 cards then ofcourse some would need to be issued in supply of 100000, but with lots cards, supply are smaller.  this give bigger variety in game, but also makes development experience, since 1000 new cards needs to be drawn and strength calculated.

Price of freshly issued card offered first to Partner merchant is always same in $. No matter what is current price  of BTC or BCY. I think cheapest cards that come in 2000 supply cost $5 those medium strength $15-20.
Depending how much BCY cost is then determinate their price in BCY.  
This is only way to prevent cards would become to expensive for players to afford, or to cheap that game could not run anymore.

Price of BCY change a lot since is leveraged with BTC.  I am just doing some checking of Crypto winners in 2016 and interesting is price of BCY on 1st January 2016  : Bitcrystals   0,00006449BTC or   $0,028012
eshriek

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:29:51 PM

The swapbot for TALES? ...Is there an amended ETA?
eshriek

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:14:53 PM

The swapbot for tales?

Once again thanks to @heunland for posting in SoG Slack:
 "wait for announcement. none of the Tales packages can be unwrapped until Devon fixes the bot, whenever he comes back from vacation I guess. Not ideal that Tokenly has noone else to be able to address this problem..."
heunland

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:34:01 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 03:59:36 PM by heunland

The swapbot for tales?

"wait for announcement. none of the Tales packages can be unwrapped until Devon fixes the bot, whenever he comes back from vacation I guess. Not ideal that Tokenly has noone else to be able to address this problem..."

As usual when swapbots break, I decided to personally follow up on this issue by contacting Devon Weller from Tokenly over on the Counterparty Slack, since EDS staff apparently are busy with New Years celebrations and the promised fix-it deadline of Friday came and went and nothing was fixed.

Devon just responded to my enquiry that he was not aware of the problem until I just told him about it now. He has not been provided any details about what is even the problem so I don´t expect we will see a fix anytime soon. Sort of sad when users need to go follow up on bugs themselves, cause neither EDS nor Tokenly appear to think this is a priority.

Update: I posted about this on SoG slack so perhaps now something will actually be done to fix this.

Update 2: Here you go folks. The TALES unwrapping bot is finally ready:

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/spellsofgenesis/sog-surprise-packages#choose
bitabit

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:37:07 PM

The swapbot for tales?

As usual when swapbots break, I decided to personally follow up on this issue by contacting Devon Weller from Tokenly over on the Counterparty Slack, since EDS staff apparently are busy with New Years celebrations and the promised fix-it deadline of Friday came and went and nothing was fixed.

Devon just responded to my enquiry that he was not aware of the problem until I just told him about it now. He has not been provided any details about what is even the problem so I don´t expect we will see a fix anytime soon. Sort of sad when users need to go follow up on bugs themselves, cause neither EDS nor Tokenly appear to think this is a priority.

Update: I posted about this on SoG slack so perhaps now something will actually be done to fix this.

Uhm, yes, there also seems to be a problem with the partner merchant swapbot.  There is a pending transaction for 442.12451242 BITCRYSTALS with 2 confirmation, but when i go to the actually blockchain it shows that this transaction was actually made on December 6th and already has 4000 confirmations.  So the swapbot website doesn't seem to show the correct information.  Also, if this is a failed transaction with no cards exchanged, shouldn't this amount automatically be returned to the sender?
heunland

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:04:51 AM

The swapbot for tales?

Uhm, yes, there also seems to be a problem with the partner merchant swapbot.  There is a pending transaction for 442.12451242 BITCRYSTALS with 2 confirmation, but when i go to the actually blockchain it shows that this transaction was actually made on December 6th and already has 4000 confirmations.  So the swapbot website doesn't seem to show the correct information.  Also, if this is a failed transaction with no cards exchanged, shouldn't this amount automatically be returned to the sender?

Yes it is a stuck TX on the partner swapbot that is very annoying to look at for weeks now. Partners have asked to have this taken care off but there was no response from EDS staff so far. Guess they don´t think it´s a priority. Feel free to contact Adam Levine from Tokenly in the swapbot support channel on the SOG slack to ask to fix this. I am sort of tired to be the one that always follows up on and takes care of these issues for EDS with nothing in return. I took care of the last swapbot problem regardless of the fact that it didn´t personally affect me since I had no Tales packages to unwrap myself. I didn´t think players deserve to have to wait even longer to get those cards just because EDS staff forgot to follow up. I just hope that in the future they will start giving better tech support.
bitabit

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:18:21 AM

The swapbot for tales?

Yes it is a stuck TX on the partner swapbot that is very annoying to look at for weeks now. Partners have asked to have this taken care off but there was no response from EDS staff so far. Guess they don´t think it´s a priority. Feel free to contact Adam Levine from Tokenly in the swapbot support channel on the SOG slack to ask to fix this. I am sort of tired to be the one that always follows up on and takes care of these issues for EDS with nothing in return. I took care of the last swapbot problem regardless of the fact that it didn´t personally affect me since I had no Tales packages to unwrap myself. I didn´t think players deserve to have to wait even longer to get those cards just because EDS staff forgot to follow up. I just hope that in the future they will start giving better tech support.

Yes, good point.  Card sales may decline as a result of poor support or poor communication.  I don't mind to help regarding these issues, and thanks for helping.
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:54:59 AM

SATOSHICARD for sale.

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 01:56:05 PM

TWO NEW CARDS COMING TOMORROW!

WELCOME THE COINPORTAL MAGE

The Coinportal Mage is our brand new premium card, designed in collaboration with Coin Portal.
Issued in a limited supply of 2 000 units, the card will be first available at the Partner Merchant's
for 35 BCY, later on at the Premium Merchant's.
ATTENTION: Exceptionally, the card will be on sale from Wednesday, January 4th, 3pm CET!

VICTORIACARD AT THE PREMIUM MERCHANT'S

The Emeralds of Victoria is an SoG premium card, issued in a limited supply of 800 units. From
Wednesday, January 4th, 3pm CET the VICTORIACARD will be available for 140 BCY at the Premium
Merchant
's.

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:05:09 PM

First new card of the year is out!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: