Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:34:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675775 times)
David48l

Activity: 600
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:59:54 PM

When released the game definitively  Huh

BITCOIN CASH IS THE REAL BITCOIN, BITCOIN SEGWIT IS PAYPAL
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:32:46 PM

exchanging cards with my swapbot for the new cards if someone interested in older cards PM me with the card you need. 

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:19:13 AM

When released the game definitively  Huh

It's a while away still, game has soft launched in Canada and Switzerland so far.
Hopefully not too long, looking forward to it too!  Smiley
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:27:07 AM

I am playing this game, but there are 2 things that are annoying:

• Is there a multiplayer mode? I am level 7 now, how to reach it?
  • Why can't I save the password in the browser, I need to type it in every single time I play, and that is annoying.

I also like the system how you aim, but when the speed runs low, my arrow doesnt reach the other side of the board, which is a little bit stupid. So even though i have 1 survived card, I am still dead because I cant shoot with it, be cause the arrow doesnt reach the enemy in the corner.

David48l

Activity: 600
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:34:09 AM

Im sell my tokens, if any interest it.

https://sogassets.com/

1625FzYD6444uzGt9Fg5WU4TQwmqBdPJup

BITCOIN CASH IS THE REAL BITCOIN, BITCOIN SEGWIT IS PAYPAL
legoman35

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:49:02 PM

I am playing this game, but there are 2 things that are annoying:

• Is there a multiplayer mode? I am level 7 now, how to reach it?
  • Why can't I save the password in the browser, I need to type it in every single time I play, and that is annoying.

I also like the system how you aim, but when the speed runs low, my arrow doesnt reach the other side of the board, which is a little bit stupid. So even though i have 1 survived card, I am still dead because I cant shoot with it, be cause the arrow doesnt reach the enemy in the corner.

multiplayer mode isn't activated yet, it will be available on the global launch( up to the development team), you can't reach your enemy because your card is very weak (1) it doesn't matter if you have 1 or 3 cards but if your cards are weak ( 0 or 1), you may never reach your enemy, you need to check your deck.
sutefyzz

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:04:07 AM

Hmmmmm ...... Do you smeel it now?

what i foresaw two page ago

i ask again .......do you smell it now Huh

7k lost to bcy what a great way to start a year!!

OOHHH BIG DEVELPPEMENT!!!!! a 30 cent Christmas photo with a shady 300 bucks white appartment ... VEry good job EVDsoft i feel like my investment is going somewhere!!! n

p.s. you are almost a month and half late about your roadmap ( you did only littlle but nothing of the important stuff like, mtp) .... GREAT

OHHH NICE 3 NEW CARD....WOW... that was unexpected! (maybe you need to pay your credit card after christmas lol)

cant wait to buy them!!!   Can't wait to spend another 100$ for a never coming game YAYYYYYY

I ask again do you smeel it now? this 2k sat i long foresaw... Who is going to call me a fudder this time lol Smiley

PLease dont buy this shit... i would totally like anything with the 7k i lost... a new quad, a new car, a new pc with ton of games.... well anything but bcy (this was my 2016 mistake)

Hey dev Smiley glad to see you are as quiet as usual KEEP UP the shitty work maybe i'll buy them a 200 sat to try to repay my lost with other stupid ppl like me lol

YOU DONT WANT ME TO FUD....

GIVE ME JUST OBE GOOD HYPE LOLLL JUST ONEEEEE (that could make me forget the 7k lost 0
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:57:30 AM

OOHHH BIG DEVELPPEMENT!!!!! a 30 cent Christmas photo with a shady 300 bucks white appartment ... VEry good job EVDsoft i feel like my investment is going somewhere!!! n

p.s. you are almost a month and half late about your roadmap ( you did only littlle but nothing of the important stuff like, mtp) .... GREAT

OHHH NICE 3 NEW CARD....WOW... that was unexpected! (maybe you need to pay your credit card after christmas lol)

cant wait to buy them!!!   Can't wait to spend another 100$ for a never coming game YAYYYYYY

I ask again do you smeel it now? this 2k sat i long foresaw... Who is going to call me a fudder this time lol Smiley

PLease dont buy this shit... i would totally like anything with the 7k i lost... a new quad, a new car, a new pc with ton of games.... well anything but bcy (this was my 2016 mistake)

Hey dev Smiley glad to see you are as quiet as usual KEEP UP the shitty work maybe i'll buy them a 200 sat to try to repay my lost with other stupid ppl like me lol

GIVE ME JUST OBE GOOD HYPE LOLLL JUST ONEEEEE (that could make me forget the 7k lost 0

Sorry to hear you lost so much money, but hey we all live and learn.
The BTC pump was just a question of time and with it almost all altcoins have gone red.

EDS has done great so far with Spells of genesis which has soft launched in Canada and Switzerland.
I wouldn't blame your loss on EDS though, it's not like they stopped developing or have disappeared.

More updates and the full launch with new features are at the horizon, hang in there and hopefully you can recover some of your losses. 
Fassa Sissona

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:28:24 AM

The BTC pump was just a question of time and with it almost all altcoins have gone red.

EDS has done great so far with Spells of genesis which has soft launched in Canada and Switzerland.
I wouldn't blame your loss on EDS though, it's not like they stopped developing or have disappeared.

More updates and the full launch with new features are at the horizon, hang in there and hopefully you can recover some of your losses. 

Man, are still drunk after New Year Party?

Take a look at Monero, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Dash, Shadow Cash, Factom (if you need I can go on...).

They had huge increases in these days.

Pay respect for who put sound money here, believing a project and paying for a part you too.

And don't piss around ever... it's better not to talk, than fooling around people.

hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 02:04:21 PM

DECEMBER BURN REPORT IS OUT!

Find below the December 2016 BCY Burn Report, as well as the overview of all the burns.
The rates used in the December report are those from Tuesday, December 3rd.
Click on each picture to see it full size or to download it.

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:56:24 PM

Burn baby, burn!  Cheesy
bitabit

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:40:54 AM

In 2015 BCY was worth 3 cents, and now it is worth 11 cents.  What is your recipe for loosing 7k?
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 10:22:22 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 01:43:31 PM by hnin

DISCOVER THE NEXT WEEK'S NEW CARDS!

HAVE YOU MET ASKIAN'S MOST FAMOUS ARTIST?

TATIANACARD is our brand new blockchain card, designed exclusively for the singer
and songwriter Tatiana Moroz, who is very active and well-known in the bitcoin community.

The card, issued in a limited supply of 1 200 units, will be available at the Partner Merchant's
from Tuesday, January 10th, 3pm CET. Grab yours for 70 BCY! Later on, TATIANACARD
will be offered by the Public Merchant's.

RUBIES OF WAARTH AT THE PUBLIC MERCHANT'S

WAARTHCARD, issued in a limited supply of 1 200 units, will be available at the Public Merchant's
from Wednesday, January 11th, 3pm CET, for 42 BCY.

FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:12:02 PM

How is the new Nexium coin on Poloniex linked to BCY?

Why is BCY dev playing with $NXC team Beyond the void?

The two teams are both based in Geneva, Switzerland, and they know each other.
They have a collaboration where some SoG cards will play in Beyond the Void and viceversa, in the future.

However they are separate projects and one is based on Counterparty the other on Ethereum.
During the Nexium token sale BCY holders were allowed to purchase Nexium with BCY and that's about as far as it went.

So no SoG is not playing with Nexium and there is no relation to BCY on Poloniex.

BoV also hold half million BCY they gathered during crowdsale. Crowdsale was in ETH and BCY only no Bitcoins. So How much founds BoV will have for development depends of success of ETH and BCY.  I am sure with last months rise of BTC, they are not happy, they did not also give option to be part of crowdsale with BTC.

This is the biggest, most catastrophic strategic error the team have made in an otherwise pretty well calculated run.

Encouraging shares in your highly illiquid yet to be fully launched start-up to be used as payment for shares in other start-ups is a very bad strategy. It potentially creates a short term, price positive effect during their crowdfunding stage by removing BCY supply from the market but creates a long term negative effect as these other start-ups have to sell the BCY they raised into an incredibly illiquid market, with thin buy support to fund operational expenses.

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:36:21 PM

considering they got ETH don't really need to sell BCY right now , project BtV have at least 6 months of work
so they can wait to sell i think this could be more good like having assured a new partner (as a backer).

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:51:07 PM

They have a collaboration where some SoG cards will play in Beyond the Void and viceversa, in the future.

However they are separate projects and one is based on Counterparty the other on Ethereum.
During the Nexium token sale BCY holders were allowed to purchase Nexium with BCY and that's about as far as it went.

So no SoG is not playing with Nexium and there is no relation to BCY on Poloniex.

BoV also hold half million BCY they gathered during crowdsale. Crowdsale was in ETH and BCY only no Bitcoins. So How much founds BoV will have for development depends of success of ETH and BCY.  I am sure with last months rise of BTC, they are not happy, they did not also give option to be part of crowdsale with BTC.

This is the biggest, most catastrophic strategic error the team have made in an otherwise pretty well calculated run.

Encouraging shares in your highly illiquid yet to be fully launched start-up to be used as payment for shares in other start-ups is a very bad strategy. It potentially creates a short term, price positive effect during their crowdfunding stage by removing BCY supply from the market but creates a long term negative effect as these other start-ups have to sell the BCY they raised into an incredibly illiquid market, with thin buy support to fund operational expenses.

I disagree. Yes BoV now holds 500k BCY but I dont think they are so short of founds right now to dump them but will wait for perfect moment.  What happened here was that Spells of Genesis help Beyond the Void with bringing them investors and possible players.  Spells of Genesis also expect Beyond the Void will return this favour back one day.  1+1=3

So this was not only option for BCY holders to diversify their investment in 2 games instead of one, but is an awareness ( and maybe some more) synergy.
bitabit

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:17:10 PM

Your view is based on short term.  It is like blaming merchants accepting bitcoins for the price decrease.  Yes, most bitcoins merchants accept get converted back into fiat so they can pay taxes.

The advantages of BCY being used as money for other games outweigh the disadvantages.  Lets not forget that EDS is a pioneer in game assets and everything coming after is making EDS stronger, especially if BCY is being used as a common currency which main challenger is only XCP.
leleBTC

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:47:18 PM

Today BTC has lost more than $ 250 but BCY is stationary..who we blame today?What will you do?
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:16:14 AM

Today BTC has lost more than $ 250 but BCY is stationary..who we blame today?What will you do?

Not sure anyone here expects any different right now. Everything is in a holding pattern for substantive usage of the game and diversification of bcy value... Games finicky and extremely difficult to get right. The Payoff is obviously massive if stars align, but there are endless game dev efforts that have burned through far more money than EDS has...

As for BCY value, liquidity is so incredibly low right now, all remaining big holders cannot sell at anything close to market so everyone sits on their coins and waits....

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:17:16 AM

Does anyone have a cards list or some kind of wiki page for SoG.

I have combined some cards but I forgot which was was the original card so that I can gather more of them.

Any help?

Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: