Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453412 times)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:25:09 PM

Soon i might start buying for the halving, yes starting soon lol
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:28:28 PM

Yes,
Signature Campaign can Earn Better Money Don't Expect to Earn More Money From Signature Campaign You Just Make an Better Money and From trading You Can Have a Chance to Earn Huge Money.

Or a big chance to loose what you have invested.
Trading with alts or Bitcoin assumes you know what you do. And I know a lot of guys here who tried and lost.

My advice is just do what you know about.Don't experiment! If you never traded before then don't do it. Too many sharks out there.
I would safe some of money which I earn in daily life and then just buy some coins.

If you have skills in programming, web design etc offer some services and let you pay in Bitcoin.

Check out your garage and maybe you find some old nice stuff which you can offer in a garage sale or peddlers market.

Derrike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:38:22 PM

Yes,
Signature Campaign can Earn Better Money Don't Expect to Earn More Money From Signature Campaign You Just Make an Better Money and From trading You Can Have a Chance to Earn Huge Money.

Trading with alts or Bitcoin assumes you know what you do. And I know a lot of guys here who tried and lost.

My advice is just do what you know about.Don't experiment! If you never traded before then don't do it. Too many sharks out there.
I would safe some of money which I earn in daily life and then just buy some coins.

If you have skills in programming, web design etc offer some services and let you pay in Bitcoin.

Check out your garage and maybe you find some old nice stuff which you can offer in a garage sale or peddlers market.

Trading between btc/usd market isn't a big problem.
Everyone can do so.
It's just simple buy low and sell high.

Big deal is that when people see prices falling, they panic sell their coins to cut the losses.
This is a wrong approach, as when the prices fall we should buy more to get more profit.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:55:38 PM

Everyone can do so.

Big deal is that when people see prices falling, they panic sell their coins to cut the losses.
This is a wrong approach, as when the prices fall we should buy more to get more profit.
Well people just be panic if they see the bitcoin price drop alot, no one cant refrain their selves to get more loss. Its a human nature imo, no matter how patient we are, except for economy experts or professional traders.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Derrike

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:54:10 PM

Everyone can do so.

Well people just be panic if they see the bitcoin price drop alot, no one cant refrain their selves to get more loss. Its a human nature imo, no matter how patient we are, except for economy experts or professional traders.
Yes
But there are ups and downs in everything and it's rightly said that everything that goes up always comes back down and converse is also true.

There are also risks involved in trading which people underestimate and without thinking get into it and faces huge losses.
b-trading

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:59:47 PM

Everyone can do so.

as my experience in trading, patience is a best formula for trading in crypto
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:20:59 PM

Yes,

Everyone can do so.

Is that working for you? I think one needs to be really cool in order not lose confidence when the price drops. I'm at this situation and bought at 297$. Roll Eyes Yeah i know... and now i wonder if i should trust or sell.

What is your advice?
Derrike

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:30:57 PM

Yes,

Everyone can do so.

Is that working for you? I think one needs to be really cool in order not lose confidence when the price drops. I'm at this situation and bought at 297$. Roll Eyes Yeah i know... and now i wonder if i should trust or sell.

What is your advice?
My advice is that buy some more so that your average buy price comes down to around 290 or a little bit less.
And when you think that you've strike it hard then sell for profit. That's all about making money with trading.
Arkazle

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:47:34 PM

I prefer too just take the risk and dice my bitcoins...or get a day job and put your fiat into BTC through an exchange.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:18:44 PM

Yes,

Everyone can do so.

What is your advice?

In my opinion you should hold. The support at 280 seems pretty solid to me, it seems the sell pressure is not hard enough to break the 280 support, so I would bet that we are closer to breaking 300 than we are from going under 270 so to speak.
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:51:56 PM

Everyone can do so.

Yes
But there are ups and downs in everything and it's rightly said that everything that goes up always comes back down and converse is also true.

There are also risks involved in trading which people underestimate and without thinking get into it and faces huge losses.

Higher Risks, Higher Returns my Friend. If you cannot afford to take a risk then you can never grow your bitcoins in a quick time, So you need to take risks, not often, but yes once in a blue moon.
Comparatively Signature Campaigns are good source to grow your bitcoins and it is safe too, But at the same time it is time consuming too.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:24:49 PM

Everyone can do so.

This is meaningless, stupid and misleading.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 11:25:37 PM

And what about investing in suspicious sites? I mean those offering high rates for depositing your bitcoins .... it's risky, but perhaps diversifying and selling out before the crash, you can get some BTC.

bitcollins85

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:33:18 PM

The best way can be buying. Keep buying bitcoins whenever its possible. And keep storing in cold wallets. And hope and wait that one day the price goes so high that you can sell the bitcoins
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:32:49 AM

The best way can be buying. Keep buying bitcoins whenever its possible. And keep storing in cold wallets. And hope and wait that one day the price goes so high that you can sell the bitcoins

That is the best thing to do, buy it when the prices are lower, (Don't expect it to get to $100) but invest at the right time, and keep in your safe digital wallet for the future. And make sure that it is untouched for many years thinking that it is our retirement benefits, then only it would add value to your investments.
operrajunk74

Activity: 344

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:00:47 AM

And what about investing in suspicious sites? I mean those offering high rates for depositing your bitcoins .... it's risky, but perhaps diversifying and selling out before the crash, you can get some BTC.

Can you suggest me those sites?? I am looking to take huge risk to grow my bitcoins no matter what so ever is the result is. I am gambling at present but the investment is low so the returns are also low. Need to take a big risk one day.
desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:13:25 AM

Are you operating a suspicious site?
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:17:00 AM

Can you suggest me those sites?? I am looking to take huge risk to grow my bitcoins no matter what so ever is the result is. I am gambling at present but the investment is low so the returns are also low. Need to take a big risk one day.
In my opinion currently Just-dice is best site for investment but they are not taking bitcoin now they are working only in clam and its also not bad at all you can give a try to this site
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:16:55 PM

Yes,

Everyone can do so.

What is your advice?

In my opinion you should hold. The support at 280 seems pretty solid to me, it seems the sell pressure is not hard enough to break the 280 support, so I would bet that we are closer to breaking 300 than we are from going under 270 so to speak.

i think at this time, the bitcoin price is at its lowest and not going to go down any more than this but the going up is more probable and will be more profitable too but this is for long term holders that don't want to do day trading
We cannot say that because many of bitcoin users leave the bitcoin community because they are failed to grow their money in bitcoin, or maybe some of them leave because they are satisfied on what their earned.
Derrike

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:22:45 PM

Everyone can do so.

Yes

Higher Risks, Higher Returns my Friend. If you cannot afford to take a risk then you can never grow your bitcoins in a quick time, So you need to take risks, not often, but yes once in a blue moon.
Comparatively Signature Campaigns are good source to grow your bitcoins and it is safe too, But at the same time it is time consuming too.
that's why people gamble and loose all of it what they have earned, in a little bit of time.
Yes, signature campaign are good source of income from part time job.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: