Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453412 times)
rishabh6115

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:38:27 AM

Which is the best method for getting bitcoins.and which are the methods which are dangerous for bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:35:10 AM

I planted my bitcoins out in the garden along with the garden seeds, and that I can tell, they still arent growing. It didn't even help when I added some enzymes.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 09:47:54 AM

I have a good method for you:

it's only possible for new members

you try to become a member of my perfect game a referral deal is running...

to become a member you pay in $0.02 or more
or you use the free way...(it's longuer)

once i have dispached the $1.00 from the deal...
you simply withdraw in the ecurrency you wish (PM or OKPay or BTC)

a sure method...

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:48:40 AM

bitcoin has a large growing standard. in the past few months bitcoin has developed gradually in the state of online marketing and shopping.
bitcoin is earned by means of faucets , gambling , advertising etc... it is you who decide which method to choose and earn bitcoins.
You forgot the signature campaign that is a famous method and you can earn a lot and not have any risk, just avoid ponzi and scam . And you now when signature campaign is ponzi and scam just  use your common sense.

Scams and ponzi are more attractive than honnest sites with low sure profit.
I have found more referrals for ponzi and scams last 3 Months than for my honnest site.
But it is so already for years and it will not change ...it will never change.

Both of them is always attract people to play it but the risk is really really higher that makes it impossible for us to get inside. Altough with some referal

one day they will scam your money and run away and at the end you will lose all your money

you can scam the scammers, if you know how to play safe and conservative, usually those guy don't run away at the first day

the key is to re-invest your profit and nothing else, and it work almost always... this is why there will be always people who will jump on those train

for others the simply temptation is greater than the lesson they have learned when they had lost money the last time

I dont think we can play save in every ponzi because they will always run away no matter what, they are just waiting the good timing to run away and get all your money. You said that the first day they didnt run away because the investor only invest a little but how about at the first day someone invest 10 bitcoin I dont think the ponzi admin wont be provoked by it

well this is your fault(the one that invest tons of coins is usually a little fish), i said that you should play with tem, but play safe, don't go big at start, invest little regain the principal and invest again, no ponzi can scam you in this way
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:01:24 AM

I've always liked to play around with investing on Havelock, but it doesn't seem to be as popular as it once was

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:03:10 AM

buying and holding. that will make your bitcoin grow..
thought I just buy and buy so I'm always running out of bitcoin.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:15:38 AM

If you always buy it everytime yes your bitcoin stacks will grow but the value of your bitcoin will stay the same and you can still make no profit from it

with just do all buying and holding it. I dont think that will be a good method to do since there is a chance to lose the value
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:59:14 PM

If you always buy it everytime yes your bitcoin stacks will grow but the value of your bitcoin will stay the same and you can still make no profit from it

with just do all buying and holding it. I dont think that will be a good method to do since there is a chance to lose the value
Maybe lose in a few time but if you have exactly or timing the right time to sell it . It will be worth it and you can now enjoy your coins.
Bitcoin_BOy$

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:02:34 PM

Maybe lose in a few time but if you have exactly or timing the right time to sell it . It will be worth it and you can now enjoy your coins.
Exactly that's what i don't like in trading , Holding mean just that you will sell later but in a long term
its not a guarantee method to grow up your bitcoins .

Bitcoin Boy .
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:14:10 PM

Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks

Bitcoins respond well to Miracle Grow and lots of fresh enzymes, Enzyme.   Tongue

Seriously, the "investment" scene is still young and way too risky, unless you have the deep-pockets and skill for short-term trading. Lacking "deep-pockets", I've done well trading alts, but it takes lots of time and you need go against the crowd at the "right" time.

Only refer to safe investments!
Short-term trading has some risk, but the risk is your source of profit. You can make it "safe" if you manage your funds well.
ps. Trading should not be grouped with "gaining free Bitcoin", it takes effort and skill to win in the long-term.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:33:58 PM

bitcoin has a large growing standard. in the past few months bitcoin has developed gradually in the state of online marketing and shopping.
bitcoin is earned by means of faucets , gambling , advertising etc... it is you who decide which method to choose and earn bitcoins.
You forgot the signature campaign that is a famous method and you can earn a lot and not have any risk, just avoid ponzi and scam . And you now when signature campaign is ponzi and scam just  use your common sense.

Scams and ponzi are more attractive than honnest sites with low sure profit.
I have found more referrals for ponzi and scams last 3 Months than for my honnest site.
But it is so already for years and it will not change ...it will never change.

Both of them is always attract people to play it but the risk is really really higher that makes it impossible for us to get inside. Altough with some referal

one day they will scam your money and run away and at the end you will lose all your money

you can scam the scammers, if you know how to play safe and conservative, usually those guy don't run away at the first day

the key is to re-invest your profit and nothing else, and it work almost always... this is why there will be always people who will jump on those train

for others the simply temptation is greater than the lesson they have learned when they had lost money the last time

I dont think we can play save in every ponzi because they will always run away no matter what, they are just waiting the good timing to run away and get all your money. You said that the first day they didnt run away because the investor only invest a little but how about at the first day someone invest 10 bitcoin I dont think the ponzi admin wont be provoked by it

well this is your fault(the one that invest tons of coins is usually a little fish), i said that you should play with tem, but play safe, don't go big at start, invest little regain the principal and invest again, no ponzi can scam you in this way

That is what most people will think about, but the real purpose of them playing ponzi is to earn money faster than a usual thing without do nothing, after some time they just wait to get their payment so they must hit it high to get higher payment. If you said that just play like about 0.01 or may be 0.1 I dont think it will pay good, better do signature campaign may be it is faster
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:09:28 PM

OP since you are full member, i recommend you join sig campaigns, it's risk free, and make decent money per month.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

The link above is the comparisons among all of signature campaigns. So you can choose the best one for you.

If you can post a lot, dadice is the best one for you, with a 0.009btc/post, you can earn 0.09btc for 100 posts, and bonus will be added if your posts are very constructive. You can earn loyal points and the points will be converted to btc when you have 100 points, so generally you can make 0.5btc+ for a month if you are a good poster(100 constructive posts per week)
Dotakels

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:50:51 AM

Exactly that's what i don't like in trading , Holding mean just that you will sell later but in a long term

Bitcoin Boy .
You can guarantee the grow of your bitcoins because you are only waiting for the time and for sure the price of the bitcoin is high so that you would sell it.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:47:55 PM

Bitcoin Boy .
You can guarantee the grow of your bitcoins because you are only waiting for the time and for sure the price of the bitcoin is high so that you would sell it.

Yes may be it will guarantee you to make profit and grow your value too but in the end you still get low payout because you just wait the price go

higher then you sell it that is not a good way to grow it. May be yes it will grow but the time you take is too much to get profit

You need to be faster and earn more
Dotakels

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:20:52 PM

Bitcoin Boy .

Yes may be it will guarantee you to make profit and grow your value too but in the end you still get low payout because you just wait the price go

higher then you sell it that is not a good way to grow it. May be yes it will grow but the time you take is too much to get profit

You can do your real job until the time comes to sell your coins. You can get a high profit but slow growing of bitcoin.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:40:24 PM

Bitcoin Boy .

You can do your real job until the time comes to sell your coins. You can get a high profit but slow growing of bitcoin.

The real job that you said will support you in your bitcoin but we can't always depends on this bitcoin trading. Selling some bitcoin wont grow your bitcoin, it is just get you some profit but if you really want to grow your bitcoin I can suggest you to spare some of your salary to invest in bitcoin and do some alt trading or may be gambling, you can earn alot from it but only if you feel lucky
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 06:59:25 PM

I've always liked to play around with investing on Havelock, but it doesn't seem to be as popular as it once was

Do they have a single alive project there? After Amhash crashed, it all went south. This is why I love PoS. You always have your coins in your wallet.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:31:40 PM

Do they have a single alive project there? After Amhash crashed, it all went south. This is why I love PoS. You always have your coins in your wallet.

Yeah, after Amhash went out, I was gone along with many other people. There are still a few projects that pay out dividends consistently and show some promise. But BDD will be gone soon as well now that it's funds are depleted, so we have to wait and see what happens

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Dotakels

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:42:01 AM

Bitcoin Boy .

The real job that you said will support you in your bitcoin but we can't always depends on this bitcoin trading. Selling some bitcoin wont grow your bitcoin, it is just get you some profit but if you really want to grow your bitcoin I can suggest you to spare some of your salary to invest in bitcoin and do some alt trading or may be gambling, you can earn alot from it but only if you feel lucky
You didn't understand the situation we are talking about the time when we are waiting when the price of bitcoin is high. And i said you can do your real job so that won't  be impatient.
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 06:37:48 AM

Bitcoin Boy .

It all depends on the risk level that you are taking. The higher, the better your return. That is especially on new altcoins but it all depends on how fast you get in and how fast you get out. If the risk is about losing all your coins, then I think it's still better to hang on to it and do nothing. After all, we are waiting for bitcoin price to go up right? So what is the difference if we just wait.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: