Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:45:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNOFFICIAL] [VNL] Vanillacoin 0.4.1 | Instant ▱ Incentivized ▱ Innovative  (Read 433436 times)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 05:05:13 PM

News 17/03

• backupwallet feature is finished, will be implemented in the next update
  • private key import feature is being worked on (importprivkey), will be implemented in the next update
  • the visual bug during staking is being monitored and worked on
  • Wolf0 will soon release an open source miner for AMD GPUs
  • hardfork was successful, exchanges and pools are up to date, please update your personal wallets also in case you didn't yet
  • ETA for the next update is less than a week
  • tipbot is live on the IRC channel

John as always, quite productive and amazing. Thanks for the update.

Yeah, John got my maximum respect as a developer, rarely see anyone working nonstop on his/her project on a daily basis. Vanillacoin has also a unique codebase, so it's probably more time consuming.

Indeed. So unique that it sucked back over 2gb (1.5gb upload/ 0.5gb download) of my bandwidth in less than 6 hours. Thats pretty freakin odd considering how only 41%/ 39mb of the blockchain actually made it to my HDD. WTF is going on here ?

And .. should I be surprised to see the shitalgo King preying on yet another shitalgo cpu only coin ?

Running 24/7 - 754MB so far (in/out) in a month.

uTorrent as a reference 24/7 - 83.17GB (in/out) in a month.

Didn't get the second part, it's not a CPU only coin.

EDIT: uTorrent in past 31 days - 2.6TB, watched wrong section.

This, like SPR and many others, didn't start that way.

How much VNL was gpu mined before the (deoptimized) kernel became public ?

If you are talking about GPU performance in the early days and now, it stays pretty much the same +20-30% maybe (don't know exact numbers), Wolf0 still has not published his optimized kernels yet.

Either your english isn't very good or you are ignoring the obvious.

The answer to my last question is, ALOT. lol

Just look through Wolf0's posts and count the cpu only coins he and his collaborators have created.

The first: Actually yes, it's not as well as I wanted it to.
The second: I'm ignoring the fact, that you are a troll and trying my best to answer to you as to a common folk.
The third and the last: VNL is not CPU only coin, so I don't care how many coins Wolf0 has already created or will create in the future, he has no connections with this project.

VNL was launched as cpu only. They were using the gpu kernel(s) long before it was made public.

You have been duped, scammed, ripped off..

hokus_pokus

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:10:11 PM

what problems with sending coins from the wallet to the stock exchange?
sending is not confirmed.
Can you provide more details? 
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:36:45 PM

News 17/03

• private key import feature is being worked on (importprivkey), will be implemented in the next update
  • hardfork was successful, exchanges and pools are up to date, please update your personal wallets also in case you didn't yet

Yeah, John got my maximum respect as a developer, rarely see anyone working nonstop on his/her project on a daily basis. Vanillacoin has also a unique codebase, so it's probably more time consuming.

Indeed. So unique that it sucked back over 2gb (1.5gb upload/ 0.5gb download) of my bandwidth in less than 6 hours. Thats pretty freakin odd considering how only 41%/ 39mb of the blockchain actually made it to my HDD. WTF is going on here ?

And .. should I be surprised to see the shitalgo King preying on yet another shitalgo cpu only coin ?

If you are talking about GPU performance in the early days and now, it stays pretty much the same +20-30% maybe (don't know exact numbers), Wolf0 still has not published his optimized kernels yet.

Just look through Wolf0's posts and count the cpu only coins he and his collaborators have created.

The second: I'm ignoring the fact, that you are a troll and trying my best to answer to you as to a common folk.
The third and the last: VNL is not CPU only coin, so I don't care how many coins Wolf0 has already created or will create in the future, he has no connections with this project.

VNL was launched as cpu only. They were using the gpu kernel(s) long before it was made public.

It launched with consensus algorithm, so it's doesn't matter GPU, FPGA, ASIC, Alien Plasma Super Computer or whatever, they were getting the same amount of coins as a single thread of a crappy CPU. I know, you don't like Wolf0, but read history of VNL at least.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:02:03 PM

I try to send generated address in VNL https://poloniex.com

2 hours have passed
LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:06:50 PM

I try to send generated address in VNL https://poloniex.com

2 hours have passed

a) close your wallet (exit from tray);
b) backup wallet.dat in vanillacoin folder;
c) run it again;
d) type in console 'checkwallet', it must return
Code:
{
    "wallet check passed": true
}
e) but 99.99% it will not, then type 'repairwallet';
f) resend your coins.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:16:26 PM

Guys, please, just stop quote master troll, whoever was with VNL knows what we went from CPU mining and consensus to first GPU miners and limitations on pools to first exchanges and problems with ccex wallet to stable things we have now... and now, after 4 months master troll came to warn us and save us from ourselfs but at the same time he is to lazy to actually read and comprehend all the things what VNL makes different.
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498

180 BPM

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:51:55 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 07:08:54 PM by traumschiff

News 17/03

So you call this project a long con, a code which was checked by some well known people/devs (not going to go into names) and they were amazed by it, and please remember, this isn't a clone of bitcoin, it took more than 5 mins of copy pasting to build this. So let it be mate, if this turns out to be a scam I'll simply leave crypto and delete my account here.

Meanwhile please moderate yourself and troll somewhere else.

traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498

180 BPM

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:29:57 PM

John posted this on IRC: <john-connor> Jumping balance, inputs failed, stuck transactions all better. It will be in the next release.

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 08:30:25 PM

I've  know Wolf` from before VNL came about. He doesn't dev coins, period. So anyone thinking he made VNL with John or made any other coins is mistaken. What Wolf` does, and he does it very well is improve upon gpu miners that are already in existance, and sometimes creates his own.  Some of you probably remember back in the X11 optimization days when Gorino releases an improved minor with a donation %. Well that was quickly hacked out and around the same time a partner of Wolf's leaked his optimized X11, which to this day most of you are using.  Later Wolf optimized neoscrypt for UFO coin and publicly released it.  And just like Earlz and djm38 needed time to get a gpu miner for Pluck/SUP out because of bugs and testing, that is what is going on right now.  Currently I am testing it for 280x and someone else is for 290x. I have been testing it for two days now, at first the cards were throwing of HW errors and Wolf and I solved that, but the miner also uses a lot of CPU resources and Wolf is trying to get that to ease up a bit.  I don't think the 290x has been successfully tested yet, but my preliminary numbers are about 200MH-240MH depending on the 280x memory type and bios, up from the standard 130MH-135MH, but the rigs are drawing more electricity obviously.  Once this is finished and ready for public release Wolf plans on releasing it. I have 8 280xs and they have been down while testing for driver updates, maintenance, etc. So I have about 2GH which is less than 2% of the nethash and I also have my rigs up to rent at MRR (see my sig below), so I am only getting about 500 coins/day and I am holding them all because I believe in this coin and John and Wolf's hard work.  Nobody has some huge farm with optimized miners, there is no leak from Wolf or I. Some other coders have also optimized their miners, but not as much as Wolf.  When you see 25GH from someone just go check NiceHash. Those huge hashers are renting the hash from NH and some from MRR.  In all the coins I've worked with, the distribution of this coin has been the fairest.  Now we just need to know John's future plans and get some marketing going!

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:20:44 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 01:34:33 AM by q327K091

entered this, this is going to be very big I sense, new codebase fresh. top level C++ development skills (UI could use some work but that is second priority, person on twitter said this could be next dark, pools are already > 150 workers and farms are being deployed, good, checking exchange situation..

its a bit "funny" with the UI.. it is tiny. there are bugs with mac os (one can not encrypt wallet, that's fine I encrypted with unix no biggy) it was built by a hardcore C++ developer with focus on core algorithms... (most important)

in addition a person released optimized version of whirpoolx GPU mining software, no bounty no nothing , this is exactly right thing to do for the value and growth overall

this below I find fascinating

"The resulting hash consists of splitting 384 bits of whirlpool digest and XORing them together in a way to form 256 bits of output."

exchanges interesting.. March 8 would not be the best time to enter, good I researched it now, anyways it is one of the most advanced crypto to date that has been developed

will revisit this thread because it is not just about the money there is some deep thought going on with this

also please don't worry about beautifying UI at least not now..  Cool
john-connor

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:47:45 AM

entered this, this is going to be very big I sense, new codebase fresh. top level C++ development skills (UI could use some work but that is second priority, person on twitter said this could be next dark, pools are already > 150 workers and farms are being deployed, good, checking exchange situation..

its a bit "funny" with the UI.. it is tiny. there are bugs with mac os (one can not encrypt wallet, that's fine I encrypted with unix no biggy) it was built by a hardcore C++ developer with focus on core algorithms... (most important)

in addition a person released optimized version of whirpoolx GPU mining software, no bounty no nothing , this is exactly right thing to do for the value and growth overall

this below I find fascinating

"The resulting hash consists of splitting 384 bits of whirlpool digest and XORing them together in a way to form 256 bits of output."

exchanges interesting.. March 8 would not be the best time to enter, good I researched it now, anyways it is one of the most advanced crypto to date that has been developed

will revisit this thread because it is not just about the money there is some deep thought going on with this

also please don't worry about beautifying UI at least not now..  Cool
+1

Thank you for your support.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:25:37 AM

Not sure why my wallet won't open anymore, but here's the crash report.  It never opens and says it unexpectedly quit.  It used to open, so not sure what's going on.  Would repairwallet fix this?

Process:               Vanillacoin [510]
Path:                  /Applications/Vanillacoin.app/Contents/MacOS/Vanillacoin
Identifier:            net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin
Version:               0.2.3 (11)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        Huh [1]
Responsible:           Vanillacoin [510]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2015-03-17 23:24:51.205 -0400
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.10.2 (14C109)
Report Version:        11
Anonymous UUID:        FCA1ABF3-E87A-1B1B-49B4-9A6DE295E4B4

Time Awake Since Boot: 510 seconds

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes:       KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x00000000000000b0

VM Regions Near 0xb0:
-->
    __TEXT                 000000010b8f4000-000000010bdb4000 [ 4864K] r-x/rwx SM=COW  /Applications/Vanillacoin.app/Contents/MacOS/Vanillacoin

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x00007fff80b3f5c1 _pthread_mutex_lock + 23
1   libc++.1.dylib                   0x00007fff81a8cce7 std::__1::recursive_mutex::lock() + 9
2   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010ba498eb coin::key_store_crypto::is_crypted() const + 25
3   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b9512bd coin::stack_impl::wallet_is_crypted(unsigned int const&) + 63
4   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b909a10 -[LCStack walletIsCrypted:] + 97
5   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b908d7a -[LCWallet isCrypted] + 92
6   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b904257 __47-[LCAppDelegate applicationDidFinishLaunching:]_block_invoke + 121
7   libdispatch.dylib                0x00007fff80b6b323 _dispatch_call_block_and_release + 12
8   libdispatch.dylib                0x00007fff80b66c13 _dispatch_client_callout + 8
9   libdispatch.dylib                0x00007fff80b73578 _dispatch_after_timer_callback + 77
10  libdispatch.dylib                0x00007fff80b66c13 _dispatch_client_callout + 8
11  libdispatch.dylib                0x00007fff80b7187e _dispatch_source_latch_and_call + 721
12  libdispatch.dylib                0x00007fff80b6a62b _dispatch_source_invoke + 412
13  libdispatch.dylib                0x00007fff80b72b02 _dispatch_main_queue_callback_4CF + 416
14  com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8b3ddc79 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_SERVICING_THE_MAIN_DISPATCH_QUEUE__ + 9
15  com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8b39a30f __CFRunLoopRun + 2159
16  com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8b399858 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 296
17  com.apple.HIToolbox              0x00007fff8ccdeaef RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 235
18  com.apple.HIToolbox              0x00007fff8ccde86a ReceiveNextEventCommon + 431
19  com.apple.HIToolbox              0x00007fff8ccde6ab _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 71
20  com.apple.AppKit                 0x00007fff83933f81 _DPSNextEvent + 964
21  com.apple.AppKit                 0x00007fff83933730 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 194
22  com.apple.AppKit                 0x00007fff83927593 -[NSApplication run] + 594
23  com.apple.AppKit                 0x00007fff83912a14 NSApplicationMain + 1832
24  libdyld.dylib                    0x00007fff8251b5c9 start + 1

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib           0x00007fff835d4232 kevent64 + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib                0x00007fff80b69a6a _dispatch_mgr_thread + 52

Thread 2:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib           0x00007fff835d394a __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x00007fff80b3f40d start_wqthread + 13

Thread 3:

Thread 4:

Thread 5:

Thread 6:

Thread 7:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib           0x00007fff835d45da pread + 10
1   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010bbee9c8 __memp_pgread + 104
2   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010bbf089e __memp_fget + 6158
3   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010bb0f6aa __bamc_next + 570
4   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010bb0d976 __bamc_get + 1174
5   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010bba88c1 __dbc_iget + 1937
6   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010bbb4b89 __dbc_get_pp + 185
7   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010bcdbe4a Dbc::get(Dbt*, Dbt*, unsigned int) + 26
8   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b9b052e coin::db::read_at_cursor(Dbc*, coin::data_buffer&, coin::data_buffer&, int) + 152
9   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b93149f coin::db_tx::load_block_index_guts() + 885
10  net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b92e2ed coin::db_tx::load_block_index(coin::stack_impl&) + 53
11  net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b957673 void boost_asio_handler_invoke_helpers::invoke<coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15>(coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15&, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15&) + 149
12  net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b957068 void boost_asio_handler_invoke_helpers::invoke<boost::asio::detail::rewrapped_handler<boost::asio::detail::wrapped_handler<boost::asio::io_service::strand, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15>, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15>, boost::asio::detail::rewrapped_handler<boost::asio::detail::wrapped_handler<boost::asio::io_service::strand, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15>, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15> >(boost::asio::detail::rewrapped_handler<boost::asio::detail::wrapped_handler<boost::asio::io_service::strand, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15>, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15>&, boost::asio::detail::rewrapped_handler<boost::asio::detail::wrapped_handler<boost::asio::io_service::strand, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15>, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15>&) + 323
13  net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b957453 boost::asio::detail::completion_handler<boost::asio::detail::rewrapped_handler<boost::asio::detail::wrapped_handler<boost::asio::io_service::strand, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15>, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15> >::do_complete(boost::asio::detail::task_io_service*, boost::asio::detail::task_io_service_operation*, boost::system::error_code const&, unsigned long) + 219
14  net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b956beb boost::asio::detail::completion_handler<boost::asio::detail::wrapped_handler<boost::asio::io_service::strand, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15> >::do_complete(boost::asio::detail::task_io_service*, boost::asio::detail::task_io_service_operation*, boost::system::error_code const&, unsigned long) + 1195
15  net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010baf7370 boost::asio::detail::task_io_service::do_run_one(boost::asio::detail::scoped_lock<boost::asio::detail::posix_mutex>&, boost::asio::detail::task_io_service_thread_info&, boost::system::error_code const&) + 576
16  net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b9ee809 boost::asio::detail::task_io_service::run(boost::system::error_code&) + 281
17  net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b94f602 coin::stack_impl::loop() + 94
18  net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b97b977 void* std::__1::__thread_proxy<std::__1::tuple<std::__1::__bind<void (coin::stack_impl::*)(), coin::stack_impl*> > >(void*) + 78
19  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x00007fff80b41268 _pthread_body + 131
20  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x00007fff80b411e5 _pthread_start + 176
21  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x00007fff80b3f41d thread_start + 13

Thread 8:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib           0x00007fff835ce4de mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib           0x00007fff835cd64f mach_msg + 55
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8b39ab34 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 212
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8b399ffb __CFRunLoopRun + 1371
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8b399858 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 296
5   com.apple.AppKit                 0x00007fff83a9733b _NSEventThread + 137
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x00007fff80b41268 _pthread_body + 131
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x00007fff80b411e5 _pthread_start + 176
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x00007fff80b3f41d thread_start + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x00000000000000b0  rcx: 0x0000000000000000  rdx: 0x000000010bde11f8
  rdi: 0x00000000000000b0  rsi: 0x0000000000000000  rbp: 0x00007fff5430a140  rsp: 0x00007fff5430a0c0
   r8: 0x00007fff5430a140   r9: 0x000060000003b360  r10: 0x00007facc0e09720  r11: 0x00007fff71c675d8
  r12: 0x00007fff877c9440  r13: 0x00007fff877c10c0  r14: 0x00000000000000b0  r15: 0x0000000000000000
  rip: 0x00007fff80b3f5c1  rfl: 0x0000000000010206  cr2: 0x00000000000000b0

Logical CPU:     0
Error Code:      0x00000004
Trap Number:     14

Binary Images:
       0x10b8f4000 -        0x10bdb3b6f +net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin (0.2.3 - 11) <61A86861-F3FF-31FC-95B3-F8BBD9D9FAA8> /Applications/Vanillacoin.app/Contents/MacOS/Vanillacoin
       0x1102ec000 -        0x1102ecfef +cl_kernels (Huh) <5E99D67C-046D-47F3-8545-87A4D52D930B> cl_kernels
       0x1102fb000 -        0x1102fbffe +cl_kernels (Huh) <2E754359-3C18-4134-9DC8-E1BFF63AE774> cl_kernels
       0x1102fd000 -        0x1103e3fef  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.4.5) <9423FFD4-6EF3-31BF-9DE9-6D55BA76D59E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
       0x1104e7000 -        0x1104e7ff5 +cl_kernels (Huh) <1D029DE8-1628-4515-B71C-2E1093864605> cl_kernels
    0x7fff63f84000 -     0x7fff63fba837  dyld (353.2.1) <65DCCB06-339C-3E25-9702-600A28291D0E> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff80177000 -     0x7fff801c5fff  libcurl.4.dylib (83.1.2) <337A1FF8-E8B1-3173-9F29-C0D4C851D8E1> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff801f5000 -     0x7fff80297ff7  com.apple.Bluetooth (4.3.2 - 4.3.2f6) <95676652-21AB-3FFA-B53D-EBC8BF4E913E> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
    0x7fff80359000 -     0x7fff8036fff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (267) <F153AC5B-0542-356E-88C8-20A62CA704E2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fff80370000 -     0x7fff803a7ffb  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <D22234AA-8B30-3010-8CF0-67516D52CC33> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff803ac000 -     0x7fff803acff7  libkeymgr.dylib (28) <77845842-DE70-3CC5-BD01-C3D14227CED5> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff80403000 -     0x7fff80833fff  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.1.6 - 3.1.6) <C3B823AA-C261-37D3-B4AC-C59CE91C8241> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fff80877000 -     0x7fff8090cff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 - 4.9.0) <F06733BD-A10C-3DB3-B050-825351130392> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff80999000 -     0x7fff809a1ff7  com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1) <01EC5144-D09A-3D6A-AE35-F6D48585F154> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP
    0x7fff809a2000 -     0x7fff809a9fff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <1581D25F-CC07-39B0-90E8-5D4F3CF84EBA> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff809c7000 -     0x7fff80adefe7  libvDSP.dylib (516) <DFEDB210-49D1-3803-88A2-C61DB6A45C3D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff80afb000 -     0x7fff80b15ff7  libextension.dylib (55.1) <6D0CF094-85E8-3F5B-A3F1-25ECF60F80D9> /usr/lib/libextension.dylib
    0x7fff80b1e000 -     0x7fff80b1ffff  liblangid.dylib (117) <B54A4AA0-2E53-3671-90F5-AFF711C0EB9E> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff80b3e000 -     0x7fff80b47fff  libsystem_pthread.dylib (105.10.1) <3103AA7F-3BAE-3673-9649-47FFD7E15C97> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7fff80b53000 -     0x7fff80b64ff7  libz.1.dylib (55) <88C7C7DE-04B8-316F-8B74-ACD9F3DE1AA1> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff80b65000 -     0x7fff80b8fff7  libdispatch.dylib (442.1.4) <502CF32B-669B-3709-8862-08188225E4F0> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff80b9f000 -     0x7fff80bc7fff  libxpc.dylib (559.10.3) <876216DC-D5D3-381E-8AF9-49AE464E5107> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff80bc8000 -     0x7fff80bcdff7  libmacho.dylib (862) <126CA2ED-DE91-308F-8881-B9DAEC3C63B6> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff8146a000 -     0x7fff8146afff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.10 - vecLib 3.10) <B92888D0-ED3F-3430-8F3A-6E56FD16C5F1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff8146b000 -     0x7fff81479ff7  com.apple.opengl (11.1.1 - 11.1.1) <F79F5FFF-372E-329E-81FB-EE9BD6A2A7A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff8147a000 -     0x7fff81483fff  libGFXShared.dylib (11.1.1) <7AE7D152-597E-3B27-A52C-8DA76760B61C> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff81484000 -     0x7fff8148fff7  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (5.3.3 - 5.3.3) <7DF3C68C-B219-3E13-AE72-24B8606A1560> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff81613000 -     0x7fff81616fff  com.apple.IOSurface (97 - 97) <D4B4D2B2-7B16-3174-9EA6-55E0A10B452D> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff81617000 -     0x7fff8168dfe7  libcorecrypto.dylib (233.1.2) <E1789801-3985-3949-B736-6B3378873301> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8181a000 -     0x7fff8181efff  libcache.dylib (69) <45E9A2E7-99C4-36B2-BEE3-0C4E11614AD1> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff8181f000 -     0x7fff81911fff  libxml2.2.dylib (26) <B834E7C8-EC3E-3382-BC5A-DA38DC4D720C> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff81912000 -     0x7fff81a4ffff  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1232) <D7AF3CD2-FAB2-3798-9C26-914886852DCD> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff81a50000 -     0x7fff81aa4fff  libc++.1.dylib (120) <1B9530FD-989B-3174-BB1C-BDC159501710> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff81aa5000 -     0x7fff81aadfff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (561.1.1) <62B70ECA-E40D-3C63-896E-7F00EC386DDB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff81aae000 -     0x7fff81aaffff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (100) <2EE8E436-5CDC-34C5-9959-5BA218D507FB> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff81ac5000 -     0x7fff81accfff  libCGCMS.A.dylib (775.16) <8A173E74-7123-35F1-B160-853528C144ED> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib
    0x7fff81acd000 -     0x7fff81b1cff7  com.apple.opencl (2.4.2 - 2.4.2) <D16CFDE6-B5F7-301A-995E-8B583D8C675A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff81b9e000 -     0x7fff81bcbfff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 145.1) <18DB07E0-B927-3260-A234-636F298D1917> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff81bcc000 -     0x7fff81bd9fff  com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore (2.0.32 - 2.0.32) <87F0C88D-502D-3217-8B4A-8388288568BA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
    0x7fff81c04000 -     0x7fff81c1bff7  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1128) <E78CCBAA-A999-3B65-8EC9-06DB15E67C37> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
    0x7fff81c1c000 -     0x7fff81c9efff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.0 - 1) <94F08B1A-F6AF-38D5-BE92-4FED34742966> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff81ca3000 -     0x7fff81dc5ff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (644.12.4 - 644.12.4) <59E909E8-ED4A-33EA-B85D-D409BADDF854> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff81df5000 -     0x7fff81e2fffb  com.apple.DebugSymbols (115 - 115) <6F03761D-7C3A-3C80-8031-AA1C1AD7C706> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff81ebf000 -     0x7fff81fb2ff7  libJP2.dylib (1232) <10B78725-0B8A-3D87-B2E3-8FEED0C07F21> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff81fb3000 -     0x7fff820a7fff  libFontParser.dylib (134.1) <EA8452DB-9221-3608-95BF-496F58106313> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff820a8000 -     0x7fff820aafff  com.apple.OAuth (25 - 25) <EE765AF0-2BB6-3689-9EAA-689BF1F02A0D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OAuth.framework/Versions/A/OAuth
    0x7fff820ab000 -     0x7fff820bcff7  libsystem_coretls.dylib (35.1.2) <BC691CD1-17B6-39A5-BD02-AF973695FD1D> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib
    0x7fff820bd000 -     0x7fff824caff7  libLAPACK.dylib (1128) <F9201AE7-B031-36DB-BCF8-971E994EF7C1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff824cb000 -     0x7fff824e5ff7  liblzma.5.dylib (7) <1D03E875-A7C0-3028-814C-3C27F7B7C079> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
    0x7fff824ec000 -     0x7fff82517fff  libc++abi.dylib (125) <88A22A0F-87C6-3002-BFBA-AC0F2808B8B9> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff82518000 -     0x7fff8251bff7  libdyld.dylib (353.2.1) <4E33E416-F1D8-3598-B8CC-6863E2ECD0E6> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff82613000 -     0x7fff8277eff7  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.12 - 1.12) <5C6DBEB4-F2EA-3262-B9FC-AFB89404C1DA> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff8277f000 -     0x7fff827b1ff3  com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon (1.3 - 1.3) <C6DB0A07-F8E4-3837-BCA9-225F460EDA81> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon
    0x7fff827b2000 -     0x7fff82850fff  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 917.1) <46BE997C-B1F4-3BED-9332-FAC87297C87A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff82851000 -     0x7fff828e2ff7  com.apple.cloudkit.CloudKit (259.2.5 - 259.2.5) <241EB647-C917-32F7-956A-6E505827048C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CloudKit.framework/Versions/A/CloudKit
    0x7fff828e3000 -     0x7fff828f0ff7  libxar.1.dylib (254) <CE10EFED-3066-3749-838A-6A15AC0DBCB6> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fff82b56000 -     0x7fff82bcaff3  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55126) <DEC91795-7754-334A-8CDA-B429F41B922D> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff82c49000 -     0x7fff82c96ff3  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (10.0 - 451) <3CA58254-D14F-3913-9DFB-CAC499570CC7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff82d32000 -     0x7fff82f9aff3  com.apple.security (7.0 - 57031.10.10) <79C37E73-271B-3BEF-A96E-CDB83FF12CF0> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff82f9b000 -     0x7fff8314bff7  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.10 - 361.15) <72A78C43-30DF-3748-9015-4B28119DB27B> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff8320f000 -     0x7fff832aedf7  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1) <9BB3D7DF-630A-3E1C-A124-12D6C4D0DE70> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
    0x7fff832af000 -     0x7fff832b5fff  libsystem_trace.dylib (72.1.3) <A9E6B7D8-C327-3742-AC54-86C94218B1DF> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
    0x7fff83379000 -     0x7fff83379fff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (162) <EFD79173-A9DA-3AE6-BE15-3948938204A6> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff8337a000 -     0x7fff8355fff3  libicucore.A.dylib (531.31) <B08E00D5-13C6-3391-AB3A-8DE693D3B42E> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff835bd000 -     0x7fff835dafff  libsystem_kernel.dylib (2782.10.72) <97CD7ACD-EA0C-3434-BEFC-FCD013D6BB73> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff835db000 -     0x7fff83703ff7  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 305.6.1) <B56EC212-73C1-326F-B78C-EB856386296E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff83831000 -     0x7fff8386cfff  com.apple.QD (301 - 301) <C4D2AD03-B839-350A-AAF0-B4A08F8BED77> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff83904000 -     0x7fff8390ffff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60061) <D381EBC6-69D8-31D3-8084-5A80A32CB748> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff83910000 -     0x7fff8445aff7  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1344.72) <44EF7DEB-3072-3515-9F34-2857D557E828> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff84856000 -     0x7fff84858ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (358.1.1) <95312E09-DA28-324A-A084-F3E574D0210E> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff8485c000 -     0x7fff84867ff7  libcsfde.dylib (471.10.6) <E1BF5816-3CE6-30CE-B3EE-F68CB6BA1378> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib
    0x7fff84868000 -     0x7fff848d4fff  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (5.0 - 500.35.2) <37551DDD-C07C-31EB-923A-9721F03D7E29> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x7fff848d5000 -     0x7fff848e6fff  libcmph.dylib (1) <46EC3997-DB5E-38AE-BBBB-A035A54AD3C0> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
    0x7fff848e7000 -     0x7fff8495fff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.14 - 1.14) <E0495F7D-5624-3EF7-B7E5-DA0EE708B6E4> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff84979000 -     0x7fff84a0aff7  libCoreStorage.dylib (471.10.6) <892DEEE7-C8C7-35EA-931D-FF9862BDEB2B> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
    0x7fff84a8d000 -     0x7fff84ad9ff7  libcups.2.dylib (408) <9CECCDE3-51D7-3028-830C-F58BD36E3317> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff84ada000 -     0x7fff84b48ffb  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <3E5DA653-A343-3257-ADE1-BA879BAE280F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff84b49000 -     0x7fff84b66ffb  libresolv.9.dylib (57) <26B38E61-298A-3C3A-82C1-3B5E98AD5E29> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff84b67000 -     0x7fff84b83fff  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 209.11) <9FF8DD11-25FB-3047-A5BF-9415339B3EEC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff84b89000 -     0x7fff84b90ff7  libcompiler_rt.dylib (35) <BF8FC133-EE10-3DA6-9B90-92039E28678F> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff84b95000 -     0x7fff84c1efff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.1 - 57020) <FDF8F348-164D-38F9-90EB-F42585DD2C77> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff84c1f000 -     0x7fff84c20fff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 25) <2D61A2C3-C83E-3A3F-8EC1-736DBEC250AB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff84c21000 -     0x7fff84c49ffb  libRIP.A.dylib (775.16) <7711F7A7-1813-3024-AE42-75CA7C5422B7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff84c4a000 -     0x7fff84c52ffb  com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents (1210 - 1210) <782A9C69-7A45-31A7-8960-D08A36CBD0A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
    0x7fff84d88000 -     0x7fff84d90fe7  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.4.5) <F9EF8060-5E40-3E88-BC38-7452649672B2> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x7fff84df7000 -     0x7fff84ee9ff7  libiconv.2.dylib (42) <2A06D02F-8B76-3864-8D96-64EF5B40BC6C> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff84eea000 -     0x7fff850edff3  com.apple.CFNetwork (720.2.4 - 720.2.4) <E550C671-930F-3B12-8798-23898473E179> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff850ee000 -     0x7fff850f4ff7  libsystem_networkextension.dylib (167.1.10) <29AB225B-D7FB-30ED-9600-65D44B9A9442> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
    0x7fff850f5000 -     0x7fff850faffb  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (398.10.1) <A7B6447A-6680-3625-83C3-993B58D5C43F> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fff85156000 -     0x7fff851bdff7  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (3.0 - 300.4) <19269C1D-EB29-384A-83F3-7DDDEB7D9DAD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x7fff851be000 -     0x7fff854a5ffb  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1108.2 - 1108.2) <FD87F83F-301A-3BD6-8262-5692FC1B4457> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff854a6000 -     0x7fff854a9fff  com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement (1.0 - 1) <5EFD45BF-B0CD-39F2-8232-6BA33E63E5D4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fff85b16000 -     0x7fff85b41fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 229) <6789EC43-CADA-394D-8FE8-FC3A2DD136B9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff85b42000 -     0x7fff85b43fff  libSystem.B.dylib (1213) <90B107BC-FF74-32CC-B1CF-4E02F544D957> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff85b44000 -     0x7fff85c04fff  com.apple.backup.framework (1.6.2 - 1.6.2) <63E8CA47-B7B8-3A63-B505-D1622CE52527> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff85fbb000 -     0x7fff85fe1ff7  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.1 - 163.1) <3514F2A4-38BD-3849-9286-B3B991057742> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x7fff863a6000 -     0x7fff863f2ff7  com.apple.corelocation (1486.17 - 1615.21.1) <B81BC475-E215-3491-A750-8B23F05ABF5B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreLocation.framework/Versions/A/CoreLocation
    0x7fff86438000 -     0x7fff864c4ff7  libsystem_c.dylib (1044.10.1) <199ED5EB-77A1-3D43-AA51-81779CE0A742> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff864c5000 -     0x7fff864f8ff7  com.apple.MediaKit (16 - 757) <345EDAFE-3E39-3B0F-8D84-54657EC4396D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff864f9000 -     0x7fff86508fff  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <D1E527E4-C561-352F-9457-E8C50232793C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff86509000 -     0x7fff8664bfff  libsqlite3.dylib (168) <7B580EB9-9260-35FE-AE2F-276A2C242BAB> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff8667a000 -     0x7fff86792ffb  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 454.3) <B3B8C775-14FA-38F3-9CD5-830422AE9C49> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff86793000 -     0x7fff867c1fff  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (221.2.2 - 221.2.2) <16F7A7F1-CF1D-35AD-A91F-690A814048DF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff86833000 -     0x7fff868b0fff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (640.3 - 640.3) <84A91B00-0ED4-350C-B30A-AEAE437AE02A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff86ddb000 -     0x7fff86ddbfff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.10 - Accelerate 1.10) <F1B96A61-7E4B-31BD-A35B-BA7EF1F16EF4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff86ddc000 -     0x7fff86dddfff  libsystem_secinit.dylib (18) <581DAD0F-6B63-3A48-B63B-917AF799ABAA> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
    0x7fff86dde000 -     0x7fff86ddefff  com.apple.CoreServices (62 - 62) <9E4577CA-3FC3-300D-AB00-87ADBDDA2E37> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff87481000 -     0x7fff87495ff7  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (262.33.1 - 262.33.1) <62DF9340-01A1-3E12-A604-C90F6361FD9E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff87496000 -     0x7fff875c6fff  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 1) <8E030D93-441C-3997-9CD2-55C8DFAC8B84> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
    0x7fff875c7000 -     0x7fff875c7fff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.12 - 1.12) <76EF1C9D-DEA4-3E55-A134-4099B2FD2CF2> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff876aa000 -     0x7fff877b8fff  com.apple.desktopservices (1.9.2 - 1.9.2) <8670FD3B-8A5B-3D84-B21E-DF21140545A2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff877b9000 -     0x7fff877bffff  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (5.0.9 - 5.0.9) <BB2D573F-0A01-379F-A2BA-3C454EDCB111> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff877c0000 -     0x7fff879ba46f  libobjc.A.dylib (647) <759E155D-BC42-3D4E-869B-6F57D477177C> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff879bb000 -     0x7fff879bbff7  libunc.dylib (29) <5676F7EA-C1DF-329F-B006-D2C3022B7D70> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff87af5000 -     0x7fff87af6ffb  libremovefile.dylib (35) <3485B5F4-6CE8-3C62-8DFD-8736ED6E8531> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff87b28000 -     0x7fff87b30fff  libsystem_platform.dylib (63) <64E34079-D712-3D66-9CE2-418624A5C040> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fff87b5f000 -     0x7fff87b61fff  com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2) <39895ACB-E756-342C-ABE5-DB7100EF0A69> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
    0x7fff87b83000 -     0x7fff87b85ff7  libutil.dylib (38) <471AD65E-B86E-3C4A-8ABD-B8665A2BCE3F> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x7fff87bf1000 -     0x7fff87c85fff  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 213) <8E029630-1530-3734-A446-13353F0E7AC5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff87c86000 -     0x7fff87ca0fff  com.apple.AppleVPAFramework (1.2.10 - 1.2.10) <DC3D5A44-AB1E-32A9-9D22-FC922B52346A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVPA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVPA
    0x7fff87ca1000 -     0x7fff87ca3ff7  libquarantine.dylib (76) <DC041627-2D92-361C-BABF-A869A5C72293> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff87cda000 -     0x7fff87cfafff  com.apple.IconServices (47.1 - 47.1) <E83DFE3B-6541-3736-96BB-26DC5D0100F1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fff87cfb000 -     0x7fff87d05ff7  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.10 - 629) <4BCAA6B5-EC7F-365F-9D3F-BC483B7E956C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fff87f36000 -     0x7fff87f38fff  libsystem_configuration.dylib (699.1.5) <5E14864E-089A-3D84-85A4-980B776427A8> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x7fff87f81000 -     0x7fff87f93ff7  com.apple.CoreDuetDaemonProtocol (1.0 - 1) <CE9FABB4-1C5D-3F9B-9BB8-5CC50C3E5E31> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuetDaemonProtocol.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuetDaemonProtocol
    0x7fff884b7000 -     0x7fff884b7fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <5BF7910B-C328-3BF8-BA4F-CE52B574CE01> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff88e56000 -     0x7fff88e7bff7  libJPEG.dylib (1232) <09466709-4742-3418-A0AC-116EF9714E2D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff88e7c000 -     0x7fff88e9bfff  com.apple.CoreDuet (1.0 - 1) <36AA9FD5-2685-314D-B364-3FA4688D86BD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuet.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuet
    0x7fff88f0a000 -     0x7fff88f15fff  libGL.dylib (11.1.1) <1F0EB9FB-4B0F-349B-80DD-93FD3F45B9C7> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff88f2e000 -     0x7fff89261fff  libmecabra.dylib (666.2) <F757CABA-3EDB-3ABA-A378-A7C574EA233B> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
    0x7fff895e1000 -     0x7fff89606ff7  libPng.dylib (1232) <6E72AE55-AFB0-3FC4-80B2-EBC3353436B7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff89639000 -     0x7fff8967fffb  libFontRegistry.dylib (134) <01B8034A-45FD-3360-A347-A1896F591363> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff899ec000 -     0x7fff89d1afff  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1152.14) <E3746EDD-DFB1-3ECB-88ED-A91AC0EF3AAA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff89d43000 -     0x7fff89d64fff  com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (10.1 - 1010.64) <A7378C4B-FFD3-35B9-93E8-0534A2A7B51F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x7fff89d7c000 -     0x7fff89deeff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 - 1050.10.Cool <FDFB1FBE-6A0E-3D63-828C-CD53500FCB0F> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff89e98000 -     0x7fff89eb3ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <D64842BE-7BD4-3D0C-9842-1D202F7C2A51> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff89eb4000 -     0x7fff89f77ff7  libvMisc.dylib (516) <A84F3A3B-D349-3FBC-B5A6-E0F572734073> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff89f85000 -     0x7fff89f8dffb  libcopyfile.dylib (118.1.2) <0C68D3A6-ACDD-3EF3-991A-CC82C32AB836> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff89f9a000 -     0x7fff89fc5ff3  libarchive.2.dylib (30) <8CBB4416-EBE9-3574-8ADC-44655D245F39> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
    0x7fff89fc6000 -     0x7fff89fe1ff7  com.apple.aps.framework (4.0 - 4.0) <F3C3C246-101E-3E81-9608-D2D6E9352532> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ApplePushService.framework/Versions/A/ApplePushService
    0x7fff8a0b5000 -     0x7fff8a0cfff3  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 313) <DF56A657-CC6E-3BE2-86A0-71F07127724C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
    0x7fff8a0d0000 -     0x7fff8a0f9ffb  libxslt.1.dylib (13) <AED1143F-B848-3E73-81ED-71356F25F084> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff8a114000 -     0x7fff8a116fff  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1) <21DBC18C-F260-39FC-B52F-04A5AA84523A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
    0x7fff8ab2e000 -     0x7fff8ab8dff3  com.apple.AE (681 - 681) <7F544183-A515-31A8-B45F-89A167F56216> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff8ab8e000 -     0x7fff8ae5dff3  com.apple.CoreImage (10.0.33) <6E3DDA29-718B-3BDB-BFAF-F8C201BF93A4> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff8ae5e000 -     0x7fff8ae70fff  libsasl2.2.dylib (193) <E523DD05-544B-3430-8AA9-672408A5AF8B> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff8b2cc000 -     0x7fff8b326ff7  com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 - 1) <ACA93FE0-A0E3-333E-AE3C-8EB7DE5F362F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
    0x7fff8b328000 -     0x7fff8b6befff  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 1152) <CBD1591C-405E-376E-87E9-B264610EBF49> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff8b711000 -     0x7fff8b89ffff  libBLAS.dylib (1128) <497912C1-A98E-3281-BED7-E9C751552F61> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff8b8a0000 -     0x7fff8b8abff7  libkxld.dylib (2782.10.72) <68E07A32-28F5-3FBB-9D74-00B4F53C2FD4> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff8b8ac000 -     0x7fff8b8ecff7  libGLImage.dylib (11.1.1) <3986BFA3-4F55-380F-B01D-91BA9785D70C> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff8b938000 -     0x7fff8b9a7fff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <BFD6D876-36BA-3A3B-9F15-3E2F7DE6E89D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff8b9a8000 -     0x7fff8b9e0ffb  libsystem_network.dylib (411.1) <2EC3A005-473F-3C36-A665-F88B5BACC7F0> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff8b9e1000 -     0x7fff8b9e3ffb  libCGXType.A.dylib (775.16) <B2DC78CA-179F-39A7-8D0B-873DC0ACFE96> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x7fff8b9e4000 -     0x7fff8b9e9ff7  libunwind.dylib (35.3) <BE7E51A0-B6EA-3A54-9CCA-9D88F683A6D6> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff8bb7a000 -     0x7fff8bbaafff  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <FD154E62-F4CF-339D-B66C-AF4AED6A94A6> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff8bbab000 -     0x7fff8bbb4ff3  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <BA9F5A09-D200-3D18-9F4A-20C789291A30> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff8bcfe000 -     0x7fff8bf79ff7  com.apple.CoreData (111 - 526.1) <DC4F037B-B7F4-381A-B939-4414489D76BF> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff8bf7a000 -     0x7fff8bfbaff7  com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 - 280.6) <C1179CEF-E058-3E16-BF90-C059FE7CDE77> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CloudDocs.framework/Versions/A/CloudDocs
    0x7fff8bfbb000 -     0x7fff8bff3fff  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 99) <C9A62691-B0D9-34B7-B71C-A48B5F4DC553> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff8c3a4000 -     0x7fff8cbfbffb  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 775.16) <864C1845-C41E-314C-A3B4-438DC39E5FBC> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff8cbfc000 -     0x7fff8cc06ff7  com.apple.NetAuth (5.0 - 5.0) <B9EC5425-D38D-308C-865F-207E0A98BAC7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff8cc07000 -     0x7fff8cc09ff7  libsystem_coreservices.dylib (9) <41B7C578-5A53-31C8-A96F-C73E030B0938> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
    0x7fff8cc0a000 -     0x7fff8cc37fff  com.apple.Accounts (113 - 113) <990F0F61-6AC5-3076-932E-02A9A7F75AC4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accounts.framework/Versions/A/Accounts
    0x7fff8cc38000 -     0x7fff8cc81ff3  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 520.12) <8EAC82AB-6A7D-3606-AF6F-60A9410D1278> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff8ccb0000 -     0x7fff8cfb4ffb  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 757.3) <D827FC03-5668-3AA4-AF0E-46EEF7358EEA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff8cfb5000 -     0x7fff8cfc2ff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (36) <2DF83FBC-5C08-39E1-94F5-C28653791B5F> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff8d068000 -     0x7fff8d071ff7  libsystem_notify.dylib (133.1.1) <61147800-F320-3DAA-850C-BADF33855F29> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff8d08a000 -     0x7fff8d0bafff  libsystem_m.dylib (3086.1) <1E12AB45-6D96-36D0-A226-F24D9FB0D9D6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fff8d3f1000 -     0x7fff8d3fdff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.10 - 187) <8B98ECCB-7EFA-3A58-BD2B-A0835D869B1A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff8d41d000 -     0x7fff8d463ff7  libauto.dylib (186) <A260789B-D4D8-316A-9490-254767B8A5F1> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff8d464000 -     0x7fff8d468fff  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <61F36A72-B983-3A2D-9D37-A2F194D31E7D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fff8d469000 -     0x7fff8d46eff7  libsystem_stats.dylib (163.10.18) <9B8CCF24-DDDB-399A-9237-4BEC225D2E8C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_stats.dylib
    0x7fff8d586000 -     0x7fff8d5e1fff  libTIFF.dylib (1232) <29A5C7F7-D50B-35B3-8FA2-A55A47E497A6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff8d6e5000 -     0x7fff8d708fff  com.apple.Sharing (328.3.2 - 328.3.2) <F555679F-1CD1-3EB2-8E01-FCB80EF07330> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fff8d986000 -     0x7fff8d986fff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.8 - 21) <EAC0EA1E-3C62-3B28-A941-5D8B1E085FF8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
    0x7fff8d987000 -     0x7fff8d987ff7  liblaunch.dylib (559.10.3) <DFCDEBDF-8247-3DC7-9879-E7E497DDA4B4> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff8d988000 -     0x7fff8dddbfc7  com.apple.vImage (8.0 - 8.0) <33BE7B31-72DB-3364-B37E-C322A32748C5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff8dddc000 -     0x7fff8deb2ff3  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (10.10.1 - 396) <E7478685-E829-372A-A945-A512730D3312> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff8deb3000 -     0x7fff8dec7ff7  com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage (1.0 - 1) <52CFE68A-0663-3756-AB5B-B42195026052> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage
    0x7fff8dec8000 -     0x7fff8dee2ff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <7760E0C2-A222-3709-B2A6-B692D900CEB1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff8e051000 -     0x7fff8e052ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (65) <9615D10A-FCA7-3BE4-AA1A-1B195DACE1A1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff8e053000 -     0x7fff8e055fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (11.1.1) <DA0706C5-F02A-3F3D-8EBA-18C04313CA2C> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff8e056000 -     0x7fff8e05eff7  com.apple.icloud.FindMyDevice (1.0 - 1) <D198E170-3610-3727-BC87-73AD249CA097> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FindMyDevice.framework/Versions/A/FindMyDevice
    0x7fff8e05f000 -     0x7fff8e063ff7  libGIF.dylib (1232) <061D5354-FE4F-3C7E-B563-99DC0198062D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff8e064000 -     0x7fff8e080ff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (53.1.1) <19BCC257-5717-3502-A71F-95D65AFA861B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fff8e097000 -     0x7fff8e0d8fff  libGLU.dylib (11.1.1) <E9ADAD30-0133-320D-A60E-D1A7F91A7795> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff8e0d9000 -     0x7fff8e101fff  libsystem_info.dylib (459) <B85A85D5-8530-3A93-B0C3-4DEC41F79478> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff8e1a9000 -     0x7fff8e1aefff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 - 2.6) <0DFF4D9B-2AC3-3B82-B5C5-30F4EFBD2DB9> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff8e20f000 -     0x7fff8e213fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (79) <FC4E08E3-749E-32FF-B5E9-211F29864831> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff8e2bd000 -     0x7fff8e324ffb  com.apple.datadetectorscore (6.0 - 396.1.1) <80379385-A4EC-3F9B-AFED-9B1DF781943D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff8e325000 -     0x7fff8e360fff  com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 - 56045) <D64571B1-4483-3FE2-BD67-A91360F79727> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff8e4a9000 -     0x7fff8e4abfff  com.apple.CoreDuetDebugLogging (1.0 - 1) <9A6E5710-EA99-366E-BF40-9A65EC1B46A1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuetDebugLogging.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuetDebugLogging
    0x7fff8e4ac000 -     0x7fff8e520fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (360 - 375) <2824D38D-460D-353C-9D18-499B4BEEABB7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff8e58a000 -     0x7fff8e66efff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (52.10.1) <2A2924DE-63FB-37F6-B102-84D69240675B> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff8e66f000 -     0x7fff8e6c0ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 - 4.3.0) <AF72B06E-C6C1-3FAE-8B47-AF461CAE0E22> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff8e6c1000 -     0x7fff8e6c3fff  libRadiance.dylib (1232) <E670DDEF-60F8-3AEB-B6A2-B20A1340634C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff8e76c000 -     0x7fff8e77cff7  libbsm.0.dylib (34) <A3A2E56C-2B65-37C7-B43A-A1F926E1A0BB> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff8f833000 -     0x7fff8fadffff  com.apple.GeoServices (1.0 - 982.4.10) <8A7FE04A-2785-30E7-A6E2-DC15D170DAF5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GeoServices.framework/Versions/A/GeoServices
    0x7fff8fae4000 -     0x7fff8faf7ff7  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1) <FA9B43B3-E183-3040-AE25-66EF9870CF35> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
    0x7fff8fb08000 -     0x7fff8fb15fff  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 - 225.1) <2D502FBB-D2A0-3937-A5C5-385FA65B3874> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
    0x7fff8fb16000 -     0x7fff8fb2fff7  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.10 - 187) <0F9747EF-12A3-3694-984D-0B8352CA6C0F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff8fb30000 -     0x7fff8fb34fff  libpam.2.dylib (20) <E805398D-9A92-31F8-8005-8DC188BD8B6E> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff8fb35000 -     0x7fff8fbf0ff7  com.apple.DiscRecording (9.0 - 9000.4.2) <9BB46993-311A-3F2E-BD77-3CBEFB71C1F0> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 1
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 236

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=189.9M resident=161.4M(85%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=28.4M(15%)
Writable regions: Total=342.0M written=80.0M(23%) resident=86.3M(25%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=255.7M(75%)

REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL
===========                      =======
Activity Tracing                   2048K
CG backing stores                  1040K
CG image                            364K
CG shared images                    272K
CoreAnimation                      1896K
CoreImage                             8K
CoreUI image data                   180K
Foundation                            4K
Kernel Alloc Once                     8K
MALLOC                            307.3M
MALLOC (admin)                       32K
Memory Tag 242                       12K
OpenCL                               24K
STACK GUARD                        56.0M
Stack                              11.6M
VM_ALLOCATE                        17.2M
__DATA                             15.7M
__IMAGE                             528K
__LINKEDIT                         73.4M
__TEXT                            116.5M
__UNICODE                           544K
mapped file                       106.0M
shared memory                         4K
TOTAL                             710.5M

Model: MacBookPro8,1, BootROM MBP81.0047.B27, 2 processors, Intel Core i5, 2.3 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 1.68f99
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel HD Graphics 3000, Built-In, 512 MB
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x029E, 0x434D5341384758334D314131333333433920
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x029E, 0x434D5341384758334D314131333333433920
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xD6), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.106.98.100.24)
Bluetooth: Version 4.3.2f6 15235, 3 services, 19 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en1
Serial ATA Device: Hitachi HTS545032B9A302, 320.07 GB
Serial ATA Device: HL-DT-ST DVDRW  GS31N
USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in)
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
USB Device: BRCM2070 Hub
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
USB Device: IR Receiver
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 22.1

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:30:03 AM

I've  know Wolf` from before VNL came about. He doesn't dev coins, period. So anyone thinking he made VNL with John or made any other coins is mistaken. What Wolf` does, and he does it very well is improve upon gpu miners that are already in existance, and sometimes creates his own.  Some of you probably remember back in the X11 optimization days when Gorino releases an improved minor with a donation %. Well that was quickly hacked out and around the same time a partner of Wolf's leaked his optimized X11, which to this day most of you are using.  Later Wolf optimized neoscrypt for UFO coin and publicly released it.  And just like Earlz and djm38 needed time to get a gpu miner for Pluck/SUP out because of bugs and testing, that is what is going on right now.  Currently I am testing it for 280x and someone else is for 290x. I have been testing it for two days now, at first the cards were throwing of HW errors and Wolf and I solved that, but the miner also uses a lot of CPU resources and Wolf is trying to get that to ease up a bit.  I don't think the 290x has been successfully tested yet, but my preliminary numbers are about 200MH-240MH depending on the 280x memory type and bios, up from the standard 130MH-135MH, but the rigs are drawing more electricity obviously.  Once this is finished and ready for public release Wolf plans on releasing it. I have 8 280xs and they have been down while testing for driver updates, maintenance, etc. So I have about 2GH which is less than 2% of the nethash and I also have my rigs up to rent at MRR (see my sig below), so I am only getting about 500 coins/day and I am holding them all because I believe in this coin and John and Wolf's hard work.  Nobody has some huge farm with optimized miners, there is no leak from Wolf or I. Some other coders have also optimized their miners, but not as much as Wolf.  When you see 25GH from someone just go check NiceHash. Those huge hashers are renting the hash from NH and some from MRR.  In all the coins I've worked with, the distribution of this coin has been the fairest.  Now we just need to know John's future plans and get some marketing going!

I am usually pretty good at picking winning coins, and this is the only new coin I am looking at seriously now that has a chance to last. I think too much work has gone into this for it to not be legit. As for some miners getting an edge, it always happens, nothing is perfectly fair and we all want an edge. I sure would and will mine with the better miner once I can. That also doesn't mean getting in Darkcoin or Monero early was a bad idea, even though some people got an edge on others and mined a ton before many of us could, just how it goes. This one actually appears MORE original than either of those, so hell with the FUD, I am staying in.

N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:33:11 AM

What is going on with VNL? I had part of my savings I invested on VNL and it is not on my C-Cex wallet anymore.

Can Dev explain us what's going on?
tomewok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:37:43 AM

What is going on with VNL? I had part of my savings I invested on VNL and it is not on my C-Cex wallet anymore.

Can Dev explain us what's going on?

You should rather ask C-Cex what's going on, Dev is not responsible of the exchange.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:54:22 AM

Not sure why my wallet won't open anymore, but here's the crash report.  It never opens and says it unexpectedly quit.  It used to open, so not sure what's going on.  Would repairwallet fix this?

Process:               Vanillacoin [510]
Path:                  /Applications/Vanillacoin.app/Contents/MacOS/Vanillacoin
Identifier:            net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin
Version:               0.2.3 (11)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        Huh [1]
Responsible:           Vanillacoin [510]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2015-03-17 23:24:51.205 -0400
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.10.2 (14C109)
Report Version:        11
Anonymous UUID:        FCA1ABF3-E87A-1B1B-49B4-9A6DE295E4B4

Time Awake Since Boot: 510 seconds

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes:       KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x00000000000000b0

VM Regions Near 0xb0:
-->
    __TEXT                 000000010b8f4000-000000010bdb4000 [ 4864K] r-x/rwx SM=COW  /Applications/Vanillacoin.app/Contents/MacOS/Vanillacoin

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x00007fff80b3f5c1 _pthread_mutex_lock + 23
1   libc++.1.dylib                   0x00007fff81a8cce7 std::__1::recursive_mutex::lock() + 9
2   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010ba498eb coin::key_store_crypto::is_crypted() const + 25
3   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b9512bd coin::stack_impl::wallet_is_crypted(unsigned int const&) + 63
4   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b909a10 -[LCStack walletIsCrypted:] + 97
5   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b908d7a -[LCWallet isCrypted] + 92
6   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b904257 __47-[LCAppDelegate applicationDidFinishLaunching:]_block_invoke + 121
7   libdispatch.dylib                0x00007fff80b6b323 _dispatch_call_block_and_release + 12
8   libdispatch.dylib                0x00007fff80b66c13 _dispatch_client_callout + 8
9   libdispatch.dylib                0x00007fff80b73578 _dispatch_after_timer_callback + 77
10  libdispatch.dylib                0x00007fff80b66c13 _dispatch_client_callout + 8
11  libdispatch.dylib                0x00007fff80b7187e _dispatch_source_latch_and_call + 721
12  libdispatch.dylib                0x00007fff80b6a62b _dispatch_source_invoke + 412
13  libdispatch.dylib                0x00007fff80b72b02 _dispatch_main_queue_callback_4CF + 416
14  com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8b3ddc79 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_SERVICING_THE_MAIN_DISPATCH_QUEUE__ + 9
15  com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8b39a30f __CFRunLoopRun + 2159
16  com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8b399858 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 296
17  com.apple.HIToolbox              0x00007fff8ccdeaef RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 235
18  com.apple.HIToolbox              0x00007fff8ccde86a ReceiveNextEventCommon + 431
19  com.apple.HIToolbox              0x00007fff8ccde6ab _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 71
20  com.apple.AppKit                 0x00007fff83933f81 _DPSNextEvent + 964
21  com.apple.AppKit                 0x00007fff83933730 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 194
22  com.apple.AppKit                 0x00007fff83927593 -[NSApplication run] + 594
23  com.apple.AppKit                 0x00007fff83912a14 NSApplicationMain + 1832
24  libdyld.dylib                    0x00007fff8251b5c9 start + 1

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib           0x00007fff835d4232 kevent64 + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib                0x00007fff80b69a6a _dispatch_mgr_thread + 52

Thread 2:

Thread 3:

Thread 4:

Thread 5:

Thread 6:

Thread 7:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib           0x00007fff835d45da pread + 10
1   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010bbee9c8 __memp_pgread + 104
2   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010bbf089e __memp_fget + 6158
3   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010bb0f6aa __bamc_next + 570
4   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010bb0d976 __bamc_get + 1174
5   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010bba88c1 __dbc_iget + 1937
6   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010bbb4b89 __dbc_get_pp + 185
7   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010bcdbe4a Dbc::get(Dbt*, Dbt*, unsigned int) + 26
8   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b9b052e coin::db::read_at_cursor(Dbc*, coin::data_buffer&, coin::data_buffer&, int) + 152
9   net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b93149f coin::db_tx::load_block_index_guts() + 885
10  net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b92e2ed coin::db_tx::load_block_index(coin::stack_impl&) + 53
11  net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b957673 void boost_asio_handler_invoke_helpers::invoke<coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15>(coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15&, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15&) + 149
12  net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b957068 void boost_asio_handler_invoke_helpers::invoke<boost::asio::detail::rewrapped_handler<boost::asio::detail::wrapped_handler<boost::asio::io_service::strand, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15>, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15>, boost::asio::detail::rewrapped_handler<boost::asio::detail::wrapped_handler<boost::asio::io_service::strand, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15>, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15> >(boost::asio::detail::rewrapped_handler<boost::asio::detail::wrapped_handler<boost::asio::io_service::strand, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15>, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15>&, boost::asio::detail::rewrapped_handler<boost::asio::detail::wrapped_handler<boost::asio::io_service::strand, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15>, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15>&) + 323
13  net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b957453 boost::asio::detail::completion_handler<boost::asio::detail::rewrapped_handler<boost::asio::detail::wrapped_handler<boost::asio::io_service::strand, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15>, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15> >::do_complete(boost::asio::detail::task_io_service*, boost::asio::detail::task_io_service_operation*, boost::system::error_code const&, unsigned long) + 219
14  net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b956beb boost::asio::detail::completion_handler<boost::asio::detail::wrapped_handler<boost::asio::io_service::strand, coin::stack_impl::load_block_index(std::__1::function<void (bool const&)> const&)::$_15> >::do_complete(boost::asio::detail::task_io_service*, boost::asio::detail::task_io_service_operation*, boost::system::error_code const&, unsigned long) + 1195
15  net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010baf7370 boost::asio::detail::task_io_service::do_run_one(boost::asio::detail::scoped_lock<boost::asio::detail::posix_mutex>&, boost::asio::detail::task_io_service_thread_info&, boost::system::error_code const&) + 576
16  net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b9ee809 boost::asio::detail::task_io_service::run(boost::system::error_code&) + 281
17  net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b94f602 coin::stack_impl::loop() + 94
18  net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin      0x000000010b97b977 void* std::__1::__thread_proxy<std::__1::tuple<std::__1::__bind<void (coin::stack_impl::*)(), coin::stack_impl*> > >(void*) + 78
19  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x00007fff80b41268 _pthread_body + 131
20  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x00007fff80b411e5 _pthread_start + 176
21  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x00007fff80b3f41d thread_start + 13

Thread 8:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib           0x00007fff835ce4de mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib           0x00007fff835cd64f mach_msg + 55
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8b39ab34 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 212
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8b399ffb __CFRunLoopRun + 1371
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8b399858 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 296
5   com.apple.AppKit                 0x00007fff83a9733b _NSEventThread + 137
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x00007fff80b41268 _pthread_body + 131
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x00007fff80b411e5 _pthread_start + 176
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x00007fff80b3f41d thread_start + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x00000000000000b0  rcx: 0x0000000000000000  rdx: 0x000000010bde11f8
  rdi: 0x00000000000000b0  rsi: 0x0000000000000000  rbp: 0x00007fff5430a140  rsp: 0x00007fff5430a0c0
   r8: 0x00007fff5430a140   r9: 0x000060000003b360  r10: 0x00007facc0e09720  r11: 0x00007fff71c675d8
  r12: 0x00007fff877c9440  r13: 0x00007fff877c10c0  r14: 0x00000000000000b0  r15: 0x0000000000000000
  rip: 0x00007fff80b3f5c1  rfl: 0x0000000000010206  cr2: 0x00000000000000b0

Logical CPU:     0
Error Code:      0x00000004
Trap Number:     14

Binary Images:
       0x10b8f4000 -        0x10bdb3b6f +net.vanillacoin.Vanillacoin (0.2.3 - 11) <61A86861-F3FF-31FC-95B3-F8BBD9D9FAA8> /Applications/Vanillacoin.app/Contents/MacOS/Vanillacoin
       0x1102ec000 -        0x1102ecfef +cl_kernels (Huh) <5E99D67C-046D-47F3-8545-87A4D52D930B> cl_kernels
       0x1102fb000 -        0x1102fbffe +cl_kernels (Huh) <2E754359-3C18-4134-9DC8-E1BFF63AE774> cl_kernels
       0x1102fd000 -        0x1103e3fef  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.4.5) <9423FFD4-6EF3-31BF-9DE9-6D55BA76D59E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
       0x1104e7000 -        0x1104e7ff5 +cl_kernels (Huh) <1D029DE8-1628-4515-B71C-2E1093864605> cl_kernels
    0x7fff63f84000 -     0x7fff63fba837  dyld (353.2.1) <65DCCB06-339C-3E25-9702-600A28291D0E> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff80177000 -     0x7fff801c5fff  libcurl.4.dylib (83.1.2) <337A1FF8-E8B1-3173-9F29-C0D4C851D8E1> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff801f5000 -     0x7fff80297ff7  com.apple.Bluetooth (4.3.2 - 4.3.2f6) <95676652-21AB-3FFA-B53D-EBC8BF4E913E> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
    0x7fff80359000 -     0x7fff8036fff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (267) <F153AC5B-0542-356E-88C8-20A62CA704E2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fff80370000 -     0x7fff803a7ffb  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <D22234AA-8B30-3010-8CF0-67516D52CC33> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff803ac000 -     0x7fff803acff7  libkeymgr.dylib (28) <77845842-DE70-3CC5-BD01-C3D14227CED5> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff80403000 -     0x7fff80833fff  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.1.6 - 3.1.6) <C3B823AA-C261-37D3-B4AC-C59CE91C8241> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fff80877000 -     0x7fff8090cff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 - 4.9.0) <F06733BD-A10C-3DB3-B050-825351130392> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff80999000 -     0x7fff809a1ff7  com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1) <01EC5144-D09A-3D6A-AE35-F6D48585F154> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP
    0x7fff809a2000 -     0x7fff809a9fff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <1581D25F-CC07-39B0-90E8-5D4F3CF84EBA> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff809c7000 -     0x7fff80adefe7  libvDSP.dylib (516) <DFEDB210-49D1-3803-88A2-C61DB6A45C3D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff80afb000 -     0x7fff80b15ff7  libextension.dylib (55.1) <6D0CF094-85E8-3F5B-A3F1-25ECF60F80D9> /usr/lib/libextension.dylib
    0x7fff80b1e000 -     0x7fff80b1ffff  liblangid.dylib (117) <B54A4AA0-2E53-3671-90F5-AFF711C0EB9E> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff80b3e000 -     0x7fff80b47fff  libsystem_pthread.dylib (105.10.1) <3103AA7F-3BAE-3673-9649-47FFD7E15C97> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7fff80b53000 -     0x7fff80b64ff7  libz.1.dylib (55) <88C7C7DE-04B8-316F-8B74-ACD9F3DE1AA1> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff80b65000 -     0x7fff80b8fff7  libdispatch.dylib (442.1.4) <502CF32B-669B-3709-8862-08188225E4F0> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff80b9f000 -     0x7fff80bc7fff  libxpc.dylib (559.10.3) <876216DC-D5D3-381E-8AF9-49AE464E5107> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff80bc8000 -     0x7fff80bcdff7  libmacho.dylib (862) <126CA2ED-DE91-308F-8881-B9DAEC3C63B6> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff8146a000 -     0x7fff8146afff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.10 - vecLib 3.10) <B92888D0-ED3F-3430-8F3A-6E56FD16C5F1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff8146b000 -     0x7fff81479ff7  com.apple.opengl (11.1.1 - 11.1.1) <F79F5FFF-372E-329E-81FB-EE9BD6A2A7A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff8147a000 -     0x7fff81483fff  libGFXShared.dylib (11.1.1) <7AE7D152-597E-3B27-A52C-8DA76760B61C> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff81484000 -     0x7fff8148fff7  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (5.3.3 - 5.3.3) <7DF3C68C-B219-3E13-AE72-24B8606A1560> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff81613000 -     0x7fff81616fff  com.apple.IOSurface (97 - 97) <D4B4D2B2-7B16-3174-9EA6-55E0A10B452D> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff81617000 -     0x7fff8168dfe7  libcorecrypto.dylib (233.1.2) <E1789801-3985-3949-B736-6B3378873301> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8181a000 -     0x7fff8181efff  libcache.dylib (69) <45E9A2E7-99C4-36B2-BEE3-0C4E11614AD1> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff8181f000 -     0x7fff81911fff  libxml2.2.dylib (26) <B834E7C8-EC3E-3382-BC5A-DA38DC4D720C> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff81912000 -     0x7fff81a4ffff  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1232) <D7AF3CD2-FAB2-3798-9C26-914886852DCD> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff81a50000 -     0x7fff81aa4fff  libc++.1.dylib (120) <1B9530FD-989B-3174-BB1C-BDC159501710> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff81aa5000 -     0x7fff81aadfff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (561.1.1) <62B70ECA-E40D-3C63-896E-7F00EC386DDB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff81aae000 -     0x7fff81aaffff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (100) <2EE8E436-5CDC-34C5-9959-5BA218D507FB> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff81ac5000 -     0x7fff81accfff  libCGCMS.A.dylib (775.16) <8A173E74-7123-35F1-B160-853528C144ED> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib
    0x7fff81acd000 -     0x7fff81b1cff7  com.apple.opencl (2.4.2 - 2.4.2) <D16CFDE6-B5F7-301A-995E-8B583D8C675A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff81b9e000 -     0x7fff81bcbfff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 145.1) <18DB07E0-B927-3260-A234-636F298D1917> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff81bcc000 -     0x7fff81bd9fff  com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore (2.0.32 - 2.0.32) <87F0C88D-502D-3217-8B4A-8388288568BA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
    0x7fff81c04000 -     0x7fff81c1bff7  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1128) <E78CCBAA-A999-3B65-8EC9-06DB15E67C37> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
    0x7fff81c1c000 -     0x7fff81c9efff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.0 - 1) <94F08B1A-F6AF-38D5-BE92-4FED34742966> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff81ca3000 -     0x7fff81dc5ff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (644.12.4 - 644.12.4) <59E909E8-ED4A-33EA-B85D-D409BADDF854> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff81df5000 -     0x7fff81e2fffb  com.apple.DebugSymbols (115 - 115) <6F03761D-7C3A-3C80-8031-AA1C1AD7C706> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff81ebf000 -     0x7fff81fb2ff7  libJP2.dylib (1232) <10B78725-0B8A-3D87-B2E3-8FEED0C07F21> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff81fb3000 -     0x7fff820a7fff  libFontParser.dylib (134.1) <EA8452DB-9221-3608-95BF-496F58106313> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff820a8000 -     0x7fff820aafff  com.apple.OAuth (25 - 25) <EE765AF0-2BB6-3689-9EAA-689BF1F02A0D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OAuth.framework/Versions/A/OAuth
    0x7fff820ab000 -     0x7fff820bcff7  libsystem_coretls.dylib (35.1.2) <BC691CD1-17B6-39A5-BD02-AF973695FD1D> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib
    0x7fff820bd000 -     0x7fff824caff7  libLAPACK.dylib (1128) <F9201AE7-B031-36DB-BCF8-971E994EF7C1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff824cb000 -     0x7fff824e5ff7  liblzma.5.dylib (7) <1D03E875-A7C0-3028-814C-3C27F7B7C079> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
    0x7fff824ec000 -     0x7fff82517fff  libc++abi.dylib (125) <88A22A0F-87C6-3002-BFBA-AC0F2808B8B9> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff82518000 -     0x7fff8251bff7  libdyld.dylib (353.2.1) <4E33E416-F1D8-3598-B8CC-6863E2ECD0E6> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff82613000 -     0x7fff8277eff7  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.12 - 1.12) <5C6DBEB4-F2EA-3262-B9FC-AFB89404C1DA> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff8277f000 -     0x7fff827b1ff3  com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon (1.3 - 1.3) <C6DB0A07-F8E4-3837-BCA9-225F460EDA81> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon
    0x7fff827b2000 -     0x7fff82850fff  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 917.1) <46BE997C-B1F4-3BED-9332-FAC87297C87A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff82851000 -     0x7fff828e2ff7  com.apple.cloudkit.CloudKit (259.2.5 - 259.2.5) <241EB647-C917-32F7-956A-6E505827048C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CloudKit.framework/Versions/A/CloudKit
    0x7fff828e3000 -     0x7fff828f0ff7  libxar.1.dylib (254) <CE10EFED-3066-3749-838A-6A15AC0DBCB6> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fff82b56000 -     0x7fff82bcaff3  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55126) <DEC91795-7754-334A-8CDA-B429F41B922D> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff82c49000 -     0x7fff82c96ff3  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (10.0 - 451) <3CA58254-D14F-3913-9DFB-CAC499570CC7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff82d32000 -     0x7fff82f9aff3  com.apple.security (7.0 - 57031.10.10) <79C37E73-271B-3BEF-A96E-CDB83FF12CF0> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff82f9b000 -     0x7fff8314bff7  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.10 - 361.15) <72A78C43-30DF-3748-9015-4B28119DB27B> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff8320f000 -     0x7fff832aedf7  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1) <9BB3D7DF-630A-3E1C-A124-12D6C4D0DE70> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
    0x7fff832af000 -     0x7fff832b5fff  libsystem_trace.dylib (72.1.3) <A9E6B7D8-C327-3742-AC54-86C94218B1DF> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
    0x7fff83379000 -     0x7fff83379fff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (162) <EFD79173-A9DA-3AE6-BE15-3948938204A6> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff8337a000 -     0x7fff8355fff3  libicucore.A.dylib (531.31) <B08E00D5-13C6-3391-AB3A-8DE693D3B42E> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff835bd000 -     0x7fff835dafff  libsystem_kernel.dylib (2782.10.72) <97CD7ACD-EA0C-3434-BEFC-FCD013D6BB73> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff835db000 -     0x7fff83703ff7  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 305.6.1) <B56EC212-73C1-326F-B78C-EB856386296E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff83831000 -     0x7fff8386cfff  com.apple.QD (301 - 301) <C4D2AD03-B839-350A-AAF0-B4A08F8BED77> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff83904000 -     0x7fff8390ffff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60061) <D381EBC6-69D8-31D3-8084-5A80A32CB748> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff83910000 -     0x7fff8445aff7  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1344.72) <44EF7DEB-3072-3515-9F34-2857D557E828> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff84856000 -     0x7fff84858ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (358.1.1) <95312E09-DA28-324A-A084-F3E574D0210E> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff8485c000 -     0x7fff84867ff7  libcsfde.dylib (471.10.6) <E1BF5816-3CE6-30CE-B3EE-F68CB6BA1378> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib
    0x7fff84868000 -     0x7fff848d4fff  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (5.0 - 500.35.2) <37551DDD-C07C-31EB-923A-9721F03D7E29> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x7fff848d5000 -     0x7fff848e6fff  libcmph.dylib (1) <46EC3997-DB5E-38AE-BBBB-A035A54AD3C0> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
    0x7fff848e7000 -     0x7fff8495fff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.14 - 1.14) <E0495F7D-5624-3EF7-B7E5-DA0EE708B6E4> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff84979000 -     0x7fff84a0aff7  libCoreStorage.dylib (471.10.6) <892DEEE7-C8C7-35EA-931D-FF9862BDEB2B> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
    0x7fff84a8d000 -     0x7fff84ad9ff7  libcups.2.dylib (408) <9CECCDE3-51D7-3028-830C-F58BD36E3317> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff84ada000 -     0x7fff84b48ffb  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <3E5DA653-A343-3257-ADE1-BA879BAE280F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff84b49000 -     0x7fff84b66ffb  libresolv.9.dylib (57) <26B38E61-298A-3C3A-82C1-3B5E98AD5E29> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff84b67000 -     0x7fff84b83fff  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 209.11) <9FF8DD11-25FB-3047-A5BF-9415339B3EEC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff84b89000 -     0x7fff84b90ff7  libcompiler_rt.dylib (35) <BF8FC133-EE10-3DA6-9B90-92039E28678F> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff84b95000 -     0x7fff84c1efff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.1 - 57020) <FDF8F348-164D-38F9-90EB-F42585DD2C77> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff84c1f000 -     0x7fff84c20fff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 25) <2D61A2C3-C83E-3A3F-8EC1-736DBEC250AB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff84c21000 -     0x7fff84c49ffb  libRIP.A.dylib (775.16) <7711F7A7-1813-3024-AE42-75CA7C5422B7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff84c4a000 -     0x7fff84c52ffb  com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents (1210 - 1210) <782A9C69-7A45-31A7-8960-D08A36CBD0A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
    0x7fff84d88000 -     0x7fff84d90fe7  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.4.5) <F9EF8060-5E40-3E88-BC38-7452649672B2> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x7fff84df7000 -     0x7fff84ee9ff7  libiconv.2.dylib (42) <2A06D02F-8B76-3864-8D96-64EF5B40BC6C> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff84eea000 -     0x7fff850edff3  com.apple.CFNetwork (720.2.4 - 720.2.4) <E550C671-930F-3B12-8798-23898473E179> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff850ee000 -     0x7fff850f4ff7  libsystem_networkextension.dylib (167.1.10) <29AB225B-D7FB-30ED-9600-65D44B9A9442> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
    0x7fff850f5000 -     0x7fff850faffb  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (398.10.1) <A7B6447A-6680-3625-83C3-993B58D5C43F> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fff85156000 -     0x7fff851bdff7  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (3.0 - 300.4) <19269C1D-EB29-384A-83F3-7DDDEB7D9DAD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x7fff851be000 -     0x7fff854a5ffb  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1108.2 - 1108.2) <FD87F83F-301A-3BD6-8262-5692FC1B4457> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff854a6000 -     0x7fff854a9fff  com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement (1.0 - 1) <5EFD45BF-B0CD-39F2-8232-6BA33E63E5D4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fff85b16000 -     0x7fff85b41fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 229) <6789EC43-CADA-394D-8FE8-FC3A2DD136B9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff85b42000 -     0x7fff85b43fff  libSystem.B.dylib (1213) <90B107BC-FF74-32CC-B1CF-4E02F544D957> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff85b44000 -     0x7fff85c04fff  com.apple.backup.framework (1.6.2 - 1.6.2) <63E8CA47-B7B8-3A63-B505-D1622CE52527> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff85fbb000 -     0x7fff85fe1ff7  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.1 - 163.1) <3514F2A4-38BD-3849-9286-B3B991057742> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x7fff863a6000 -     0x7fff863f2ff7  com.apple.corelocation (1486.17 - 1615.21.1) <B81BC475-E215-3491-A750-8B23F05ABF5B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreLocation.framework/Versions/A/CoreLocation
    0x7fff86438000 -     0x7fff864c4ff7  libsystem_c.dylib (1044.10.1) <199ED5EB-77A1-3D43-AA51-81779CE0A742> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff864c5000 -     0x7fff864f8ff7  com.apple.MediaKit (16 - 757) <345EDAFE-3E39-3B0F-8D84-54657EC4396D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff864f9000 -     0x7fff86508fff  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <D1E527E4-C561-352F-9457-E8C50232793C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff86509000 -     0x7fff8664bfff  libsqlite3.dylib (168) <7B580EB9-9260-35FE-AE2F-276A2C242BAB> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff8667a000 -     0x7fff86792ffb  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 454.3) <B3B8C775-14FA-38F3-9CD5-830422AE9C49> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff86793000 -     0x7fff867c1fff  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (221.2.2 - 221.2.2) <16F7A7F1-CF1D-35AD-A91F-690A814048DF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff86833000 -     0x7fff868b0fff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (640.3 - 640.3) <84A91B00-0ED4-350C-B30A-AEAE437AE02A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff86ddb000 -     0x7fff86ddbfff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.10 - Accelerate 1.10) <F1B96A61-7E4B-31BD-A35B-BA7EF1F16EF4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff86ddc000 -     0x7fff86dddfff  libsystem_secinit.dylib (18) <581DAD0F-6B63-3A48-B63B-917AF799ABAA> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
    0x7fff86dde000 -     0x7fff86ddefff  com.apple.CoreServices (62 - 62) <9E4577CA-3FC3-300D-AB00-87ADBDDA2E37> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff87481000 -     0x7fff87495ff7  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (262.33.1 - 262.33.1) <62DF9340-01A1-3E12-A604-C90F6361FD9E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff87496000 -     0x7fff875c6fff  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 1) <8E030D93-441C-3997-9CD2-55C8DFAC8B84> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
    0x7fff875c7000 -     0x7fff875c7fff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.12 - 1.12) <76EF1C9D-DEA4-3E55-A134-4099B2FD2CF2> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff876aa000 -     0x7fff877b8fff  com.apple.desktopservices (1.9.2 - 1.9.2) <8670FD3B-8A5B-3D84-B21E-DF21140545A2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff877b9000 -     0x7fff877bffff  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (5.0.9 - 5.0.9) <BB2D573F-0A01-379F-A2BA-3C454EDCB111> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff877c0000 -     0x7fff879ba46f  libobjc.A.dylib (647) <759E155D-BC42-3D4E-869B-6F57D477177C> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff879bb000 -     0x7fff879bbff7  libunc.dylib (29) <5676F7EA-C1DF-329F-B006-D2C3022B7D70> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff87af5000 -     0x7fff87af6ffb  libremovefile.dylib (35) <3485B5F4-6CE8-3C62-8DFD-8736ED6E8531> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff87b28000 -     0x7fff87b30fff  libsystem_platform.dylib (63) <64E34079-D712-3D66-9CE2-418624A5C040> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fff87b5f000 -     0x7fff87b61fff  com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2) <39895ACB-E756-342C-ABE5-DB7100EF0A69> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
    0x7fff87b83000 -     0x7fff87b85ff7  libutil.dylib (38) <471AD65E-B86E-3C4A-8ABD-B8665A2BCE3F> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x7fff87bf1000 -     0x7fff87c85fff  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 213) <8E029630-1530-3734-A446-13353F0E7AC5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff87c86000 -     0x7fff87ca0fff  com.apple.AppleVPAFramework (1.2.10 - 1.2.10) <DC3D5A44-AB1E-32A9-9D22-FC922B52346A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVPA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVPA
    0x7fff87ca1000 -     0x7fff87ca3ff7  libquarantine.dylib (76) <DC041627-2D92-361C-BABF-A869A5C72293> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff87cda000 -     0x7fff87cfafff  com.apple.IconServices (47.1 - 47.1) <E83DFE3B-6541-3736-96BB-26DC5D0100F1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fff87cfb000 -     0x7fff87d05ff7  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.10 - 629) <4BCAA6B5-EC7F-365F-9D3F-BC483B7E956C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fff87f36000 -     0x7fff87f38fff  libsystem_configuration.dylib (699.1.5) <5E14864E-089A-3D84-85A4-980B776427A8> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x7fff87f81000 -     0x7fff87f93ff7  com.apple.CoreDuetDaemonProtocol (1.0 - 1) <CE9FABB4-1C5D-3F9B-9BB8-5CC50C3E5E31> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuetDaemonProtocol.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuetDaemonProtocol
    0x7fff884b7000 -     0x7fff884b7fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <5BF7910B-C328-3BF8-BA4F-CE52B574CE01> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff88e56000 -     0x7fff88e7bff7  libJPEG.dylib (1232) <09466709-4742-3418-A0AC-116EF9714E2D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff88e7c000 -     0x7fff88e9bfff  com.apple.CoreDuet (1.0 - 1) <36AA9FD5-2685-314D-B364-3FA4688D86BD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuet.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuet
    0x7fff88f0a000 -     0x7fff88f15fff  libGL.dylib (11.1.1) <1F0EB9FB-4B0F-349B-80DD-93FD3F45B9C7> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff88f2e000 -     0x7fff89261fff  libmecabra.dylib (666.2) <F757CABA-3EDB-3ABA-A378-A7C574EA233B> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
    0x7fff895e1000 -     0x7fff89606ff7  libPng.dylib (1232) <6E72AE55-AFB0-3FC4-80B2-EBC3353436B7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff89639000 -     0x7fff8967fffb  libFontRegistry.dylib (134) <01B8034A-45FD-3360-A347-A1896F591363> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff899ec000 -     0x7fff89d1afff  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1152.14) <E3746EDD-DFB1-3ECB-88ED-A91AC0EF3AAA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff89d43000 -     0x7fff89d64fff  com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (10.1 - 1010.64) <A7378C4B-FFD3-35B9-93E8-0534A2A7B51F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x7fff89d7c000 -     0x7fff89deeff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 - 1050.10.Cool <FDFB1FBE-6A0E-3D63-828C-CD53500FCB0F> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff89e98000 -     0x7fff89eb3ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <D64842BE-7BD4-3D0C-9842-1D202F7C2A51> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff89eb4000 -     0x7fff89f77ff7  libvMisc.dylib (516) <A84F3A3B-D349-3FBC-B5A6-E0F572734073> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff89f85000 -     0x7fff89f8dffb  libcopyfile.dylib (118.1.2) <0C68D3A6-ACDD-3EF3-991A-CC82C32AB836> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff89f9a000 -     0x7fff89fc5ff3  libarchive.2.dylib (30) <8CBB4416-EBE9-3574-8ADC-44655D245F39> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
    0x7fff89fc6000 -     0x7fff89fe1ff7  com.apple.aps.framework (4.0 - 4.0) <F3C3C246-101E-3E81-9608-D2D6E9352532> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ApplePushService.framework/Versions/A/ApplePushService
    0x7fff8a0b5000 -     0x7fff8a0cfff3  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 313) <DF56A657-CC6E-3BE2-86A0-71F07127724C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
    0x7fff8a0d0000 -     0x7fff8a0f9ffb  libxslt.1.dylib (13) <AED1143F-B848-3E73-81ED-71356F25F084> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff8a114000 -     0x7fff8a116fff  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1) <21DBC18C-F260-39FC-B52F-04A5AA84523A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
    0x7fff8ab2e000 -     0x7fff8ab8dff3  com.apple.AE (681 - 681) <7F544183-A515-31A8-B45F-89A167F56216> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff8ab8e000 -     0x7fff8ae5dff3  com.apple.CoreImage (10.0.33) <6E3DDA29-718B-3BDB-BFAF-F8C201BF93A4> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff8ae5e000 -     0x7fff8ae70fff  libsasl2.2.dylib (193) <E523DD05-544B-3430-8AA9-672408A5AF8B> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff8b2cc000 -     0x7fff8b326ff7  com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 - 1) <ACA93FE0-A0E3-333E-AE3C-8EB7DE5F362F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
    0x7fff8b328000 -     0x7fff8b6befff  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 1152) <CBD1591C-405E-376E-87E9-B264610EBF49> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff8b711000 -     0x7fff8b89ffff  libBLAS.dylib (1128) <497912C1-A98E-3281-BED7-E9C751552F61> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff8b8a0000 -     0x7fff8b8abff7  libkxld.dylib (2782.10.72) <68E07A32-28F5-3FBB-9D74-00B4F53C2FD4> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff8b8ac000 -     0x7fff8b8ecff7  libGLImage.dylib (11.1.1) <3986BFA3-4F55-380F-B01D-91BA9785D70C> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff8b938000 -     0x7fff8b9a7fff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <BFD6D876-36BA-3A3B-9F15-3E2F7DE6E89D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff8b9a8000 -     0x7fff8b9e0ffb  libsystem_network.dylib (411.1) <2EC3A005-473F-3C36-A665-F88B5BACC7F0> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff8b9e1000 -     0x7fff8b9e3ffb  libCGXType.A.dylib (775.16) <B2DC78CA-179F-39A7-8D0B-873DC0ACFE96> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x7fff8b9e4000 -     0x7fff8b9e9ff7  libunwind.dylib (35.3) <BE7E51A0-B6EA-3A54-9CCA-9D88F683A6D6> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff8bb7a000 -     0x7fff8bbaafff  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <FD154E62-F4CF-339D-B66C-AF4AED6A94A6> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff8bbab000 -     0x7fff8bbb4ff3  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <BA9F5A09-D200-3D18-9F4A-20C789291A30> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff8bcfe000 -     0x7fff8bf79ff7  com.apple.CoreData (111 - 526.1) <DC4F037B-B7F4-381A-B939-4414489D76BF> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff8bf7a000 -     0x7fff8bfbaff7  com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 - 280.6) <C1179CEF-E058-3E16-BF90-C059FE7CDE77> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CloudDocs.framework/Versions/A/CloudDocs
    0x7fff8bfbb000 -     0x7fff8bff3fff  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 99) <C9A62691-B0D9-34B7-B71C-A48B5F4DC553> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff8c3a4000 -     0x7fff8cbfbffb  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 775.16) <864C1845-C41E-314C-A3B4-438DC39E5FBC> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff8cbfc000 -     0x7fff8cc06ff7  com.apple.NetAuth (5.0 - 5.0) <B9EC5425-D38D-308C-865F-207E0A98BAC7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff8cc07000 -     0x7fff8cc09ff7  libsystem_coreservices.dylib (9) <41B7C578-5A53-31C8-A96F-C73E030B0938> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
    0x7fff8cc0a000 -     0x7fff8cc37fff  com.apple.Accounts (113 - 113) <990F0F61-6AC5-3076-932E-02A9A7F75AC4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accounts.framework/Versions/A/Accounts
    0x7fff8cc38000 -     0x7fff8cc81ff3  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 520.12) <8EAC82AB-6A7D-3606-AF6F-60A9410D1278> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff8ccb0000 -     0x7fff8cfb4ffb  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 757.3) <D827FC03-5668-3AA4-AF0E-46EEF7358EEA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff8cfb5000 -     0x7fff8cfc2ff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (36) <2DF83FBC-5C08-39E1-94F5-C28653791B5F> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff8d068000 -     0x7fff8d071ff7  libsystem_notify.dylib (133.1.1) <61147800-F320-3DAA-850C-BADF33855F29> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff8d08a000 -     0x7fff8d0bafff  libsystem_m.dylib (3086.1) <1E12AB45-6D96-36D0-A226-F24D9FB0D9D6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fff8d3f1000 -     0x7fff8d3fdff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.10 - 187) <8B98ECCB-7EFA-3A58-BD2B-A0835D869B1A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff8d41d000 -     0x7fff8d463ff7  libauto.dylib (186) <A260789B-D4D8-316A-9490-254767B8A5F1> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff8d464000 -     0x7fff8d468fff  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <61F36A72-B983-3A2D-9D37-A2F194D31E7D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fff8d469000 -     0x7fff8d46eff7  libsystem_stats.dylib (163.10.18) <9B8CCF24-DDDB-399A-9237-4BEC225D2E8C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_stats.dylib
    0x7fff8d586000 -     0x7fff8d5e1fff  libTIFF.dylib (1232) <29A5C7F7-D50B-35B3-8FA2-A55A47E497A6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff8d6e5000 -     0x7fff8d708fff  com.apple.Sharing (328.3.2 - 328.3.2) <F555679F-1CD1-3EB2-8E01-FCB80EF07330> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fff8d986000 -     0x7fff8d986fff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.8 - 21) <EAC0EA1E-3C62-3B28-A941-5D8B1E085FF8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
    0x7fff8d987000 -     0x7fff8d987ff7  liblaunch.dylib (559.10.3) <DFCDEBDF-8247-3DC7-9879-E7E497DDA4B4> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff8d988000 -     0x7fff8dddbfc7  com.apple.vImage (8.0 - 8.0) <33BE7B31-72DB-3364-B37E-C322A32748C5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff8dddc000 -     0x7fff8deb2ff3  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (10.10.1 - 396) <E7478685-E829-372A-A945-A512730D3312> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff8deb3000 -     0x7fff8dec7ff7  com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage (1.0 - 1) <52CFE68A-0663-3756-AB5B-B42195026052> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage
    0x7fff8dec8000 -     0x7fff8dee2ff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <7760E0C2-A222-3709-B2A6-B692D900CEB1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff8e051000 -     0x7fff8e052ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (65) <9615D10A-FCA7-3BE4-AA1A-1B195DACE1A1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff8e053000 -     0x7fff8e055fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (11.1.1) <DA0706C5-F02A-3F3D-8EBA-18C04313CA2C> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff8e056000 -     0x7fff8e05eff7  com.apple.icloud.FindMyDevice (1.0 - 1) <D198E170-3610-3727-BC87-73AD249CA097> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FindMyDevice.framework/Versions/A/FindMyDevice
    0x7fff8e05f000 -     0x7fff8e063ff7  libGIF.dylib (1232) <061D5354-FE4F-3C7E-B563-99DC0198062D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff8e064000 -     0x7fff8e080ff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (53.1.1) <19BCC257-5717-3502-A71F-95D65AFA861B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fff8e097000 -     0x7fff8e0d8fff  libGLU.dylib (11.1.1) <E9ADAD30-0133-320D-A60E-D1A7F91A7795> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff8e0d9000 -     0x7fff8e101fff  libsystem_info.dylib (459) <B85A85D5-8530-3A93-B0C3-4DEC41F79478> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff8e1a9000 -     0x7fff8e1aefff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 - 2.6) <0DFF4D9B-2AC3-3B82-B5C5-30F4EFBD2DB9> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff8e20f000 -     0x7fff8e213fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (79) <FC4E08E3-749E-32FF-B5E9-211F29864831> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff8e2bd000 -     0x7fff8e324ffb  com.apple.datadetectorscore (6.0 - 396.1.1) <80379385-A4EC-3F9B-AFED-9B1DF781943D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff8e325000 -     0x7fff8e360fff  com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 - 56045) <D64571B1-4483-3FE2-BD67-A91360F79727> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff8e4a9000 -     0x7fff8e4abfff  com.apple.CoreDuetDebugLogging (1.0 - 1) <9A6E5710-EA99-366E-BF40-9A65EC1B46A1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuetDebugLogging.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuetDebugLogging
    0x7fff8e4ac000 -     0x7fff8e520fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (360 - 375) <2824D38D-460D-353C-9D18-499B4BEEABB7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff8e58a000 -     0x7fff8e66efff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (52.10.1) <2A2924DE-63FB-37F6-B102-84D69240675B> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff8e66f000 -     0x7fff8e6c0ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 - 4.3.0) <AF72B06E-C6C1-3FAE-8B47-AF461CAE0E22> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff8e6c1000 -     0x7fff8e6c3fff  libRadiance.dylib (1232) <E670DDEF-60F8-3AEB-B6A2-B20A1340634C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff8e76c000 -     0x7fff8e77cff7  libbsm.0.dylib (34) <A3A2E56C-2B65-37C7-B43A-A1F926E1A0BB> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff8f833000 -     0x7fff8fadffff  com.apple.GeoServices (1.0 - 982.4.10) <8A7FE04A-2785-30E7-A6E2-DC15D170DAF5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GeoServices.framework/Versions/A/GeoServices
    0x7fff8fae4000 -     0x7fff8faf7ff7  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1) <FA9B43B3-E183-3040-AE25-66EF9870CF35> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
    0x7fff8fb08000 -     0x7fff8fb15fff  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 - 225.1) <2D502FBB-D2A0-3937-A5C5-385FA65B3874> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
    0x7fff8fb16000 -     0x7fff8fb2fff7  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.10 - 187) <0F9747EF-12A3-3694-984D-0B8352CA6C0F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff8fb30000 -     0x7fff8fb34fff  libpam.2.dylib (20) <E805398D-9A92-31F8-8005-8DC188BD8B6E> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff8fb35000 -     0x7fff8fbf0ff7  com.apple.DiscRecording (9.0 - 9000.4.2) <9BB46993-311A-3F2E-BD77-3CBEFB71C1F0> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 1
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 236

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=189.9M resident=161.4M(85%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=28.4M(15%)
Writable regions: Total=342.0M written=80.0M(23%) resident=86.3M(25%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=255.7M(75%)

REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL
Activity Tracing                   2048K
CG backing stores                  1040K
CG image                            364K
CG shared images                    272K
CoreAnimation                      1896K
CoreImage                             8K
CoreUI image data                   180K
Foundation                            4K
Kernel Alloc Once                     8K
MALLOC                            307.3M
MALLOC (admin)                       32K
Memory Tag 242                       12K
OpenCL                               24K
STACK GUARD                        56.0M
Stack                              11.6M
VM_ALLOCATE                        17.2M
__DATA                             15.7M
__IMAGE                             528K
__LINKEDIT                         73.4M
__TEXT                            116.5M
__UNICODE                           544K
mapped file                       106.0M
shared memory                         4K
TOTAL                             710.5M

Model: MacBookPro8,1, BootROM MBP81.0047.B27, 2 processors, Intel Core i5, 2.3 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 1.68f99
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel HD Graphics 3000, Built-In, 512 MB
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x029E, 0x434D5341384758334D314131333333433920
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x029E, 0x434D5341384758334D314131333333433920
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xD6), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.106.98.100.24)
Bluetooth: Version 4.3.2f6 15235, 3 services, 19 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en1
Serial ATA Device: Hitachi HTS545032B9A302, 320.07 GB
Serial ATA Device: HL-DT-ST DVDRW  GS31N
USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in)
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
USB Device: BRCM2070 Hub
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
USB Device: IR Receiver
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 22.1

Hey everybody false alarm.  I was just stupid lol  I figured out what was going on.  Sorry to destroy this thread with insane amounts of text!! bwahahahha
Daveeoff

Activity: 611

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:02:27 AM

what's going at C-Cex frist missing deposit of VanillaCoin and now it won't let me log in to my account say's my passwords wrong .So i rest the password with the email link  and now the new password is wrong ? C-Cex get hacked anyone having any issues logging in to C-Cex
N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:38:20 AM

what's going at C-Cex frist missing deposit of VanillaCoin and now it won't let me log in to my account say's my passwords wrong .So i rest the password with the email link  and now the new password is wrong ? C-Cex get hacked anyone having any issues logging in to C-Cex

I am still on C-Cex I did not have problems to log in, but something bad is going on, all my VNL are not in there and there is no VNL wallts. C-Cex said this is a Dev's problem and here in in thic chat some one replied my that it is a C-Cex problem. The point is we the costumers have lost all our VanillaCoin and no one seems to be interested to fix this nasty mess.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 04:40:58 AM

News 17/03

So you call this project a long con, a code which was checked by some well known people/devs (not going to go into names) and they were amazed by it, and please remember, this isn't a clone of bitcoin, it took more than 5 mins of copy pasting to build this. So let it be mate, if this turns out to be a scam I'll simply leave crypto and delete my account here.

Meanwhile please moderate yourself and troll somewhere else.

Ok..ok.. 10 minutes. Tongue Considering how many of these "new" algos you guys have already put out, you must be running out of easy combos to use. Wink

IF the code really was that Shocked amazing Shocked, why did you make it so easy for wolf0 ? Did you even bother with coding a gpu kernel ?

I'm still waiting for an explanation about the 2gb of bandwith your client drank the other night.

@all

I'll repeat..

That said, it is quite possible that one person could make a coin seem legit and popular. All it takes is several spam bots and 5-10 BTC (if that lol) for voting/bribes and faking market volume/demand.

john-connor

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:27:04 AM

what's going at C-Cex frist missing deposit of VanillaCoin and now it won't let me log in to my account say's my passwords wrong .So i rest the password with the email link  and now the new password is wrong ? C-Cex get hacked anyone having any issues logging in to C-Cex

I am still on C-Cex I did not have problems to log in, but something bad is going on, all my VNL are not in there and there is no VNL wallts. C-Cex said this is a Dev's problem and here in in thic chat some one replied my that it is a C-Cex problem. The point is we the costumers have lost all our VanillaCoin and no one seems to be interested to fix this nasty mess.

I asked C-Cex to de-list VNL until they fix their issues. Poloniex is doing just fine with their VNL wallets as usual. Cool

Thank you for your support.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: