Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:54:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNOFFICIAL] [VNL] Vanillacoin 0.4.1 | Instant ▱ Incentivized ▱ Innovative  (Read 433436 times)
STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:18:13 PM

Not sure if I mentioned it here, but a Bitcoin dev I know is doing a code review for Vanillacoin. Funny thing, he was commenting in my group about some other coin he didn't approve of code-wise, and I explained I can't really do code reviews and I just go on the fundamentals. Anyway, he want's to help out the crypto scene and is working on the code review for Vanillacoin. Super technical and it will be a paper, but what I know so far is it definitely isn't a scam based on sheer amount of work, and he agrees it "shines" compared to most alts. He had some pros and cons, and I tried to explain it was still in progress and being worked on. Anyway, it was good enough news that I bought more. Smiley

When it is done I will publish on my website cryptocollectorsclub.com, and in the group link at the bottom of my sig. I asked him to do SDC next just as I have always been curious how good or bad the code is on that as well.

I am very happy that we will have a review from soneone who is probably competent in the area, awaiting the results. If your contact needs any kind of help or explanations while doing it forward him to our IRC, John can be found there usually.

Thank you again for helping the community.

That's great news indeed; they will see how innovative and special this is!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
STEALTHMODE

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:24:30 PM

Any idea when the Android PoS Wallet will be tested?  Or has it already been done?

It is under continuous development and testing, jump on irc for daily information. Anyone can take part in the testing of the latest builds.

Okay, but is there a download link for de android pos wallet? I really want to test it.

Yes. Just go to IRC

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#Vanillacoin

and type: !android

And you will get the download link. I don't know, why it is not in OP, but maybe because it is in !!! Testing Stage !!!.

Thanks guys for your replies!

We agreed not to include a public link while it is in the testing phase. Both iOS and Android wallets will be released around the same time soon. Please go to IRC if you want to test it.
john-connor

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:20:24 AM

Not sure if I mentioned it here, but a Bitcoin dev I know is doing a code review for Vanillacoin. Funny thing, he was commenting in my group about some other coin he didn't approve of code-wise, and I explained I can't really do code reviews and I just go on the fundamentals. Anyway, he want's to help out the crypto scene and is working on the code review for Vanillacoin. Super technical and it will be a paper, but what I know so far is it definitely isn't a scam based on sheer amount of work, and he agrees it "shines" compared to most alts. He had some pros and cons, and I tried to explain it was still in progress and being worked on. Anyway, it was good enough news that I bought more. Smiley

When it is done I will publish on my website cryptocollectorsclub.com, and in the group link at the bottom of my sig. I asked him to do SDC next just as I have always been curious how good or bad the code is on that as well.
A code review might be useful if done by a panel of qualified experts with at least 20 years of professional distributed network programming experience, otherwise it is just an individual opinion. Cool

Thank you for your support.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
STEALTHMODE

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:01:23 AM

A code review might be useful if done by a panel of qualified experts with at least 20 years of professional distributed network programming experience, otherwise it is just an individual opinion. Cool

I think you have more than 20 years experience professionel programming by reading your statement Cheesy Cheers John
Ps I am gonna make a nice video infomercial about vanillacoin and put it on youtube. So people can see that VNL has a great future!
john-connor

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:25:13 AM

I feel the first post is confusing, inaccurate and not inline with the Vanillacoin project, therefore I have started an official topic here instead: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064326.msg11407685  Cool

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:32:49 AM

I feel the first post is confusing, inaccurate and not inline with the Vanillacoin project, therefore I have started an official topic here instead: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064326.msg11407685  Cool

in beginning of this thread: "Sorry for the confusion. I am responsible for the official discussion and this is the last (official) thread. This will also get updated more frequently."
so even more confusion and the information spread here and there... nonsense :-)

YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:53:22 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 10:30:02 AM by YarkoL

I feel the first post is confusing, inaccurate and not inline with the Vanillacoin project, therefore I have started an official topic here instead: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064326.msg11407685  Cool

Not to mention that this thread is unmoderated  Wink

“God does not play dice"
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:16:44 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 10:53:08 AM by traumschiff

I feel the first post is confusing, inaccurate and not inline with the Vanillacoin project, therefore I have started an official topic here instead: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064326.msg11407685  Cool

in beginning of this thread: "Sorry for the confusion. I am responsible for the official discussion and this is the last (official) thread. This will also get updated more frequently."
so even more confusion and the information spread here and there... nonsense :-)

I was leading the official discussion with an approval for it, but John decided to take it over as someone who has far greater insight into the project.

Edited that line to this: "Welcome to the non-official, non-moderated discussion of VanillaCoin."

I believe in free speech, but I agree that BCT can be complicated with shill acounts and 0 activity accounts. I also believe that the discussion so far was pretty good.

Additional note: It's also accurate that John is the only one who 100% understands the project and where it's heading, both from a technical aspect and from the future aspect of it.

Edited for clarity.

Ptah

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:32:19 PM

Mobile wallet released

Android Beta APK

https://talk.vanillacoin.net/topic/150/android-beta-apk/2
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:30:52 PM

Mobile wallet released

Android Beta APK

https://talk.vanillacoin.net/topic/150/android-beta-apk/2

Yep, it's out as open beta, anyone can download and try the wallet. Please remember that for staking to happen you need coin age which is slow with smaller amounts.

yaoxin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:54:57 PM

Going to test mobile wallet
STEALTHMODE

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:56:41 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 10:11:33 PM by STEALTHMODE

Wallet is working! Very fast transactions! Would be nice if you could copy your address(receive) and maybe the option to scan other qr codes.
Ptah

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:47:30 PM

Wallet is working! Very fast transactions! Would be nice if you could copy your adress(receive) and maybe the option to scan other qr codes.

You can scan qr code
http://pics.tinypic.pl/i/00666/kluqn9mg65mv_t.jpg
MrDjAK

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:53:15 PM

Mobile wallet is working perfect
STEALTHMODE

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:12:39 PM

Wallet is working! Very fast transactions! Would be nice if you could copy your adress(receive) and maybe the option to scan other qr codes.

You can scan qr code

Thanks, it's under options, didn't see that.
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:16:23 PM

I've also fully synced and made some tests with the beta Android wallet. So far everything seems to go well, chances are it's perfect already, but John probably prefers to wait for additional testing.

I'll wait for a few deys before I transfer all of my coins so I can finally shutdown my PC at nights and stake with my phone instead since it doesn't really use much energy and won't ruin my battery life.

traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:23:02 PM

Official statement from me regarding this Vanillacoin BCT ANN

I talked with John and came to a conclusion that I will keep this topic frequently refreshed as long as people decide to communicate here.

This thread will be a more detailed community discussion hub, since John will probably spend most of his time developing VNL, which you can see takes a lot of his time since the developments are going at an awesome pace.

The official announcement hubs are https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064326.0 and https://talk.vanillacoin.net/

Talk.vanillacoin.net contains most of John's announcements which I will also copy here in the future (most announcements are already present) and explain them in more detail if it's possible.

traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:46:11 PM

Poloniex VNL charts are going to be analyzed through Coinigy tomorrow:

@CRInvestor will discuss the charts, see the tweet here: https://twitter.com/CRInvestor/status/600742858790842368

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:58:03 PM

Yes, it would just be an individual opinion and should only be taken as such. I think VNL is interesting enough that I asked him to look at it first though. So take that as a compliment. Wink

traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 11:09:33 PM

Yes, it would just be an individual opinion and should only be taken as such. I think VNL is interesting enough that I asked him to look at it first though. So take that as a compliment. Wink

Constructive opinions are always welcome, also I'm pretty sure the project will open lots of peoples eyes soon enough.

Sadly crypto in general moved towards quantity instead of quality and this distracts peoples focus from the few viable projects.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: