Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:10:52 AM

yes indeed and to make things more interesting leroy likes to switch it around once a while  Grin  one week its 24% and the next its 0.24%. diff is always with 0. i wonder why  Roll Eyes a true master at work

do they teach these skills at chantha owens duck pond or is that only for learning how to get around FINRAs watchful eyes. chanta failed that course & got barred so he could do %'s properly!

damn government trolls. they are banned from crypto-city!
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 11:40:31 AM

Im just wondering why its still running until now. I didnt expect that his site is still running
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:30:04 PM

its because of withdrawal limits. its something tiny like 0.2 btc / week so it takes years if people want out. thats how leroy rolls!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:29:05 PM

its because of withdrawal limits. its something tiny like 0.2 btc / week so it takes years if people want out. thats how leroy rolls!

That and he knows he can roll on crying FUD for bucks like all the others did before him like GOX or Cryptsy.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:53:00 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 01:05:03 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://www.facebook.com/StakeMinerscom-1627849564105692/?fref=nf

This is our 20th month in business!
Weekly Data
- Earning rate 0.24% per week (12% per year), unchanged.
- Values: Altcoins 21 BTC / Invested BTC 126 = Diff -0.83%, unchanged.
- XRA holdings 4.5M coins, approximately 4.68% of supply, increased 0.04%

This is our 20th month in business!
Weekly Data
- Earning rate 0.24% per week (12% per year), unchanged.
- Values: Altcoins 22 BTC / Invested BTC 126 = Diff -0.83%, unchanged.
- XRA holdings 4.4M coins, approximately 4.64% of supply, increased 0.02%

What's better than Leroy Fodor calculating percentages incorrectly once? Calculating percentages incorrectly twice.

Leroy Fodor, the person you assholes entrusted your moneys with, can't even use a simple website to perform simple calculations that elude his scammy ass: http://www.marshu.com/articles/calculate-percentage-increase-decrease-percent-calculator.php

In re the latter, perhaps Leroy Fodor was simply showing off his minusing prowess with his +0.04% (4.68 - 4.64 = .04) oppose to performing the percentage increase correctly as +0.86% (rounded down a tad) resulting in an error of ... wait for it ... 2,050%. Yep, you assholes deserve to lose your fuckin' moneys after it's been shown for 20 months now that this fucker Leroy Fodor not only can't tell the fuckin' truth, but has demonstrated on many, many, many occasions that he can't perform rudimentary math.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:34:16 AM

I suck ass at math myself but.. i would never put myself in the position Fodor has.

Which is why i never made a coin when i showed up here like many guys.
I refused to be accountable for peoples invested money in a project of mine.
If you are not competent than you should not volunteer for the job.
Myself.. i never felt comfortable knowing problems would eventually arise.
I was not confident my skills were adequate to fix the problems in a timely fashion etc.

I have long said here we often pay a fortune to literally children running schemes.
There is no age requirement so your future you mortgaged your house on could be run by a 16 yr old who showed up here with no prior coding experience.

Such as the Wallet guy Mullick at Cryptsy who was in charge of security basically who led them to getting hacked Paul Vernon claimed.

Gleb Gamow and others have proven this Stakeminers gang are dishonest and worse.. inept.

It's not about doing your "Due diligence" about it's having basic common sense and not taking stupid risks simply out of greed.

I doubt this Fodor will quit.. he will have to be "Stopped"
I can only hope the authorities contact him and investigate etc.
Unfortunately this is the price we pay for having a "Free Market"

PS:
JSHock (Jim Shockney) is one sleazy mofo for advertising Leroy Fodor's coin (RateCoin) he took over with Mikey Wilterdink.

Cryptsy Jimmy had no apology for all the people he abused and threatened over Cryptsy but was more than happy to STAY in crypto flogging scam coins by frauds on social media.. a class guy !

FUD first & ask questions later™
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:26:01 AM

leroy posting all-time lows. crashing and burning *slow clap*  Cool

StakeMiners Chart Update - November 2016

Bitcoins strong price surge combined with weakness with several altocoins we stake has impacted earnings.

To address this we are liquidating certains coins and seeking out suitable replacements. Unfortunately it has become common for coin developers to simply abandon their coins with the result the community and trading declines along with the coin price.
In these cases StakeMiners does try and reach the coin developer with the hope we could take over the coin, but they simply stop communicating and drop off line.

even the shitcoin devs ignore leroy  Grin
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:08:31 AM

leroy posting all-time lows. crashing and burning *slow clap*  Cool

StakeMiners Chart Update - November 2016

Bitcoins strong price surge combined with weakness with several altocoins we stake has impacted earnings.

To address this we are liquidating certains coins and seeking out suitable replacements. Unfortunately it has become common for coin developers to simply abandon their coins with the result the community and trading declines along with the coin price.
In these cases StakeMiners does try and reach the coin developer with the hope we could take over the coin, but they simply stop communicating and drop off line.

even the shitcoin devs ignore leroy  Grin

That fucker has ignored me for months while I tried to learnt his scammy ass that -0.85% ≠ -85%. Further, Leroy Fodor ignores his partner, Chantha Owen Lueung (another scammy fuck), by not giving Crypto-city's Facebook page its second Like, still stagnant at 1 Like since Owen gave it to himself back in January 2016 in spite of braggin' 'bout havin' a 74K+ user base carried over from FriendsForCash (rebranded to Crypto-city), a decade-plus old entity once marketed as giving Facebook a run for their money once it, too, becomes a household name.

Joke time:

74,000 Crypto-city crickets walk into a bar prior to the bartender getting off the phone with his wife saying to her that he'll be home shortly due to having no customers. The next day the bartender opened up shop and the crickets were still there, not even realizing that the bartender left hours ago. Ten minutes later a random dude entered the bar, whereupon one cricket said to another, "What's that noise?" Spooked, all 74,000 crickets went home. whereupon they all received a notice on their smart phones that Crypto-city just completely a massive update.

To be Leroy Fodor honest, I miss that lyin' piece of shit visiting this forum and lyin' his motherfuckin' ass off while I stuck it up his scammy ass royally. In Leroy's mind, he truly did mine and trade bitcoins in 2009 when this forum didn't even get its 20th registered user till 2010, with theymos being #32. But Leroy explained away why he stated in mid-2014 that he was a newbie in the cryptocurrency space - to ONLY act like a newbie so to learnt and teach the new tech more betterer to real newbies (paraphrased).  Roll Eyes Leroy never did explain why he stated in his first post that where he lives in the Philippines he has cheap electricity while on other crypto forums was crying because the electric rate was too high, couple with enjoying an intermittent Internet connect at best while bragging about having the largest Bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines. HAHAHA & Chuckles Or the times he tried to explain why the non-existent solar panels powering his largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines was facing west because of the tall trees on the other three side blocking the sun, but getting maximum performance outta the array from the setting sun each day. Or how Leroy sold his Forex portfolio to afford the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines in 2011, but in 2014 prior to really learning about Bitcoin for the first time was bragging how he was finally going to exit the Forex PRACTICE trading aspect and trade for real with hopes of making enough money so to move his family back to the States so to be near his mommy, another piece of shit from Ohio who gave StakeMiners a 5-star rating on its Facebook page.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:37:22 AM

Sorry Gleb, but wtf is the TL;DR .. Did Leroy lose 100 btc in alts/shitcoins? Where is suchmoon and the maths? Thanks! Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:31:31 AM

Sorry Gleb, but wtf is the TL;DR .. Did Leroy lose 100 btc in alts/shitcoins? Where is suchmoon and the maths? Thanks! Tongue

All the hand-picked PoS altcoins by the Forex guru Leroy Fodor all decreased in value by ~0.86% ~86% (or ~100 BTC). Then, Leroy Fodor and Co. acquired RateCoin and added that piece of shit altcoin to the StakeMiners' portfolio so that its Investards can loose even more money. Luckily, said Investards are able to exit StakeMiners at any time, with the waiting time currently close to two years before they individually get reunited with their respective initial investment doled at a max 0.35 BTC (total) per week. To be clear, StakeMiners IS NOT a Ponzi scheme, else its business model would be as described in the previous sentences.  Roll Eyes
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8924

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 08:46:46 PM

Good point, maybe I should do a quick calculation if Stakeminers site still shows the wallet addresses. But Leroy doesn't even dispute this anymore, he admits that he squandered away the 100 BTC and as Gleb pointed out above he just restricted withdrawals to prolong the agony. This can last forever or until Leroy gets bored and turns the server off.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:52:36 PM

Good point, maybe I should do a quick calculation if Stakeminers site still shows the wallet addresses. But Leroy doesn't even dispute this anymore, he admits that he squandered away the 100 BTC and as Gleb pointed out above he just restricted withdrawals to prolong the agony. This can last forever or until Leroy gets bored and turns the server off.

The day Leroy goes South will be the day Chantha Owen Lueung and his Crypto-city go bye-bye, for the only thing holding it together is their RateCoin partnership. RateCoin, with a market cap of a used Yugo.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:47:13 AM

The day Leroy goes South will be the day Chantha Owen Lueung and his Crypto-city go bye-bye, for the only thing holding it together is their RateCoin partnership. RateCoin, with a market cap of a used Yugo.

Thanks. I stopped following owen's thread, it got too boring for my tastes. I guess I should have a look at cyberpinoys trust rating. how can someone get away with/sleep at night knowing they lost 100 bitcoins that didn't even belong to them is just f'ed up. I will never understand a criminal mind I guess. Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:08:00 AM

Thanks. I stopped following owen's thread, it got too boring for my tastes. I guess I should have a look at cyberpinoys trust rating. how can someone get away with/sleep at night knowing they lost 100 bitcoins that didn't even belong to them is just f'ed up. I will never understand a criminal mind I guess. Tongue

You're in luck. The venerable crptoarch reappeared to fully expose my scammy ass in Owen's venerated thread, ergo --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1718829.0
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:29:52 PM

LMFAO... Leroy is a moron. Thanks for the great laughs as always! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:19:58 AM

LMFAO... Leroy is a moron. Thanks for the great laughs as always! Cheesy

Color me confused, but having the venerable crptoarch exposing my scammy ass is no laughing matter: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1718829.0 You do realize that my following rate has decreased -0.85% due to his exposé on my scammy ass, eh? That equates to now only having 0.15% of my followers reading my posts about Leroy Fodor's cigarette-butt-eating aliens, Leroy's belief that God is real and fake, Leroy selling his practice Forex portfolio so to use the funds to build the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines complete with a west-facing solar-panel array on a hot tin roof surrounded on three sides by very tall coconut trees, Leroy's cafe that may or may not still be in operation depending on what forum he pens his grammatically incorrect prose or what day of the week it is, Leroy's earned business degree from a community college and his StakeMiner's B.B.A. degree from Ohio University in Athens, OH, according to its Linkedin page, and Leroy's proof that he started mining and trading bitcoins in 2009 when this forum didn't even yet have 20 users, with theymos being the 32nd user in early 2010, perhaps after the venerable Marshall Long was mining and trading bitcoins also in 2009, perhaps Marshall selling his coin to another 2009 miner named Nick Spanos who didn't even know who Satoshi Nakamoto was during a live interview.

Yep, my cred has all gone to hell on this date December 17, 2016. THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER!  Cry

"Then I got even more money from StakeMiners' Investards that was lost in further PoS altcoin investments including our very own RateCoin - soon be rebranded as -0.85%Coin - after I convinced them that I was an expert on west-facing solar panel arrays surrounded on three side by coconut trees so to trap most of the sun's rays here in the Philippines."
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:10:22 PM

Grin

Love how he still lies and says -.87 diff... Idiot/scammer... LOL... Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:44:01 AM

Grin

Love how he still lies and says -.87 diff... Idiot/scammer... LOL... Tongue

Yep! Down 87%, the lyin' piece of shit Leroy Fodor depicts such as -0.87%, but if by some goddamn miracle StakeMiners was up 87%, sure as hell as my farts not stinkin' Leroy would depict such as an 87% increase (sans the + thingy, it being understood as a positive ROI et al.) The motherfuckin' piece of shit is 0.100% [sic] unable to perform rudimentary math in spite of him (or was it just StakeMiners) earning a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio.

StakeMiners: The ONLY non-human entity ever to earn a degree, hence having said accolade on its Linkedin page.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stake-miners-76428521

Full Disclosure: Please, please, please don't believe anything I tell you anywhere in the cryptocurrency space because I've been in jail a couple of times for being cited for more than two moving violations, I've purchased domains but didn't do anything with them, AND I was invited to join a group on The Bitcoin Foundation that didn't amount to a hill of beans, ergo my cred is shot all to hell.  Cry Oh, I forgot about the venerable Josh Zerlan having a restraining order of my scammy ass because the stolen valor dude fears for his life because, in part, I copied and pasted to a post on this forum a gleaned pic from the Internet of his master bathroom taken years before Josh moved into the infamous BTC-house purchased, in part, with stolen bitcoins from BFL's client base (all fuckin' documented).
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:51:36 AM

Well, I gotta say Gleb, you are rarely wrong and I do love your well-penned posts, they certainly look like they take a lot of effort, and I have always loved that - even this last one pointing out what a loser this guy is and how he shall be forever tainted by being a scammer. Good job, and happy new year etc to you, sir! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8924

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 02:24:13 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:13:21 AM by suchmoon

Is Leroy still paying out 0.35 BTC per week? Doesn't look like that's even remotely possible given his "holdings" of 17 BTC and "earning rate" of 0.11%, although it's very likely he messed up one or more of those numbers.

So basically he shorted BTC for nearly two years until he realized that this might be not such a good idea. Leroy's financial ingenuity is blindingly brilliant.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: