Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:59:10 PM

Poor Leroy Fodor! Bitcoin hit $308 USD and is still climbing. I bet Leroy's busier than a beaver honoring all them withdraw request from his StakeMiners Ponzi. HAHAHA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:41:01 PM

I generally mean anyone named josh it seems!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:13:00 AM

Lookie what I uncovered! HAHAHA Leroy Fodor's gonna be so pissed when he reads this post. HAHAHA

https://stakeminers.com/transactions4.php

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/0b354bdc3f0899afa52cce60d8191de9d57779d6ac5cb5f87d1ac42db309c645

Wofvman's address: https://blockchain.info/address/1EFCAb289BKwn97QgkWPFMvxFqJfqKjUcc

StakeMiners' address that paid the above: https://blockchain.info/address/1NvBFy1NPKdZ7nrxwzsCVPdSbYdQ55PCcG

That's Leroy Fodor's bitcoin wallet address in use since October 30, 2014, as seen at the bottom of this page: https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1NvBFy1NPKdZ7nrxwzsCVPdSbYdQ55PCcG?page=5

Leroy Fodor's been skimming funds outta StakeMiners since June 9, 2015: https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1NvBFy1NPKdZ7nrxwzsCVPdSbYdQ55PCcG

Professor at OU: Welcome to B.B.A. 101, class. My first lesson is why it's important for EVERY business to have its own business bank account and not be intermingled with your personal expenses.
Leroy Fodor: ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Professor: Okay, who's snoring?
Leroy Fodor: It wasn't me, but I will tell you who it was when I help you catch that person, Teach. I always promised this class that if I could ....
Entire Class: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Leroy Fodor: Quit laughing at me! I'm done here! You can keep my money I paid for this class via selling my Forex portfolio.
Entire Class: HAHAHAHAAH!! Please stop, you're killing us. HAHAHAH
Professor: Okay, class, leave the retard alone. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:55:46 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg11205425#msg11205425

I do not have to tell you the mechanics of the system we spent months building. What is important to an investor is, will my money get stolen, how much will I make, is there proof of my investment, can I watch as my investment grows, how can I contact you in person. This we are transparent about, telling you every little thing about how my business works, is not something that has to be given, and you are taking what you consider transparent a bit far at this point.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:59:13 PM

Bitcoin at $315 USD

Leroy Fodor must be McLovin' it now that he's a busy beaver processing all them withdraw requests prior to November 1, 2015. HAHAHA Hell, he probably doesn't have time enough to peek through his telescope to see who his wife is fuckin today a couple blocks due west from his office in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines. HAHAHA
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:11:35 PM

Crap, now I have to hope that Cryptsy DOESN'T collapse because that would be a perfect excuse for cyberpinoy. He could easily "loose" 50 or 100 BTC of his fictional assets there.

That's been the problem since day 1.

There are a ton of points of failure and you can't tell how true any of them are.

How much of the pool is tied up in each coin? What's to stop him from fudging those numbers when he finally gets around to realizing that if he sells all his coins he won't have enough btc to pay everyone back?

He has nearly half in Netcoin and it's gone from 200 to 120 sat in a month. This is based on his wallet addresses so he can't fudge that.

He's now saying that he has some other unpublished assets but that seems to be mathematically impossible. If you look at the wallet balances and exchange rates over time you can see that he would have spent all or nearly all of the 100+ BTC deposits to buy those coins. Which then proceeded to depreciate by 40%+.

Of course if he does indeed have a secret stash of coins it would be very easy to show it and put all this FUD to rest but for some reason cyberpinoy is not doing that. Perhaps he likes us talking about his collapsing scheme all the time.

That's because he's an idiot and still trying to sucker people in. He will be singing the opposite tune when someone finally tries to withdraw more bitcoins than he has left. Somehow even more will be in netcoin or one of the other coins he is tied to that has dropped in value.
huskypower2015

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:33:39 PM

Any way to short Netcoin...I feel there is gonna be a nice profit when he goes under in the next 72 hours.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:46:34 PM

#WOTD: Barghest

noun

1.  a legendary doglike goblin believed to portend death or misfortune.

Barghest used in a sentence:

Although Leroy Fodor may considering himself the "Wolf of POS Mining", Bruno is a barghest, Leroy's nemesis orchestrating the demise of StakeMiners out of jealousy, coupled with not having extortion attempts honored. HAHAHA
Russtie Beerkan

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:32:36 AM

Bitcoin at $315 USD

Leroy Fodor must be McLovin' it now that he's a busy beaver processing all them withdraw requests prior to November 1, 2015. HAHAHA Hell, he probably doesn't have time enough to peek through his telescope to see who his wife is fuckin today a couple blocks due west from his office in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines. HAHAHA

I lve this thread, funny stuff, thanks Gleb! Smiley
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:37:18 AM

Bitcoin at $315 USD

Bitcoin at $320 USD

"Bitcoin's goin' Up! Up! Up! while Ed and I have our moneys tied up in Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners.  Cry"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:55:59 AM

Crap, now I have to hope that Cryptsy DOESN'T collapse because that would be a perfect excuse for cyberpinoy. He could easily "loose" 50 or 100 BTC of his fictional assets there.

That's been the problem since day 1.

There are a ton of points of failure and you can't tell how true any of them are.

How much of the pool is tied up in each coin? What's to stop him from fudging those numbers when he finally gets around to realizing that if he sells all his coins he won't have enough btc to pay everyone back?

Wow you guys really missed out HAHA

When I posted this Netcoins were worth 0.00000158 Yesterday they hit 0.00000665.

Oh well much like everything else in the bitcoin industry the early birds got the fortune Smiley and the latecomers go home broke. This giveaway would have gotten people more value than doing 500 faucets for a week. Its sad but this is the only forum where NO MEMBERS have taken part.

Dont worry tho Netcoin will rise up again and I tyhink much higher than 800 sat also. Netcoin has a great development team and great community support. You still have a chance to get in on the giveaway.

Today, Netcoin is trading at 0.0000018 BTC. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

"Dusty the Dust Mite says Netcoin to the Moon!"

NET is down to 0.00000115. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

"Fellow Investard, Hal, what does this mean?"

"It means we should've listened to Bruno and his choir instead of to the lyin' piece of shit Leroy Fodor, a redneck outta South Carolina known in them parts for being the best darn toilet cleaner to ever grace the region according to Leroy's contrived testimonies."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:02:48 AM

Bitcoin at $315 USD

Bitcoin at $320 USD

"Bitcoin's goin' Up! Up! Up! while Ed and I have our moneys tied up in Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners.  Cry"

Bitcoin at $330 USD

And NET down to 0.00000113 BTC. What now, Forex expert Leroy Fodor? Investards want to know. HAHAHA
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:39:07 AM

Bitcoin at $315 USD

Bitcoin at $320 USD

Bitcoin at $330 USD

And NET down to 0.00000113 BTC. What now, Forex expert Leroy Fodor? Investards want to know. HAHAHA

dumps it all into bitcoin and rides it to da muun.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:05:34 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2015, 01:55:55 AM by Gleb Gamow

Name:   cyberpinoy
Activity:   532
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   June 01, 2014, 07:02:40 AM
Last Active:   Today at 01:17:51 PM

Leroy Fodor came, he read, then went back to hiding in his liar.

"To da Bat Liar, Robin. Me got date with KATrinaGIRL."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:14:40 PM

In spite of some Investards self-86ing themselves, I'm pretty sure that Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners now has more than 186 Investards thanks to him wisely allocating them ad dollars designed to attracting prospects to the most profitable thingie known to man. Sadly, those who believe in such nonsense should have somebody capable write out their well while you dictate, then proceed to exit the gene pool.

According to the chart above and info gleaned here - https://stakeminers.com/transactions.php - I'd say that the biggest investor in StakeMiners was huskypower2015, with s3v3nh4cks' 35 BTC being nothing but a contrived ruse.

Note that in the chart, Leroy Fodor misspells his brand as Stakeminers in spite of the spellchecker bringing it to his attention. HAHAHA How the hell does a person who doesn't give a shit about his brand go about amassing 186, and counting, Investards... Never mind! Just figured it out. The keyword is Investards. HAHAHA

"I Bat Man! I Stake miner Investard!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:39:24 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/878

cyberpinoy             Aug 18

Yes i will assume all the work involved with his account and its negative effects on the pool will cause our ROI to increase. I took the amounts in a way it will not kill our weekly income so we wont go for days with no income. But his investment was not the only investment we have, we have over 80 BTC worth of coins working for us. He certainly destroyed a lot of work I have done the past 30 to 60 days really, but I cant force him to keep his investment here. It is his money and ultimately It was his decision and he made it. StakeMiners will move on without him. I will be watching daffys chart in the next 2 weeks to see the true effects of this situation.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/877

cyberpinoy                Aug 18

mharter:

I still wanna know why S3v3nh4cks is no longer associated with Stakeminers.com. What happened. He said he had 35BTC invested...what happened to those funds?

He left for his own reasons, he was a coin specific depositor with the agreement he would have his coins returned to him, All of his investment has been returned, so what happened to those funds is they were returned to his respective wallets in 2 transactions each.

I have not added them to the transaction list yet so you will not see them there.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/944

cyberpinoyAug 18
News Release

Davos, Philippines (August 18, 2015). StakeMiners announces major investor withdrawal.

StakeMiners announced today that an investor with 35 BTC has, for personal reasons, withdrawn from the stake pool.withdrawal penalties were charged as per the Terms of Service at the time of the withdraw.

While this significant withdrawal to the staking pool was unexpected, and will affect earnings in the short term, continued investments by existing investors, development of new coin wallets, and restructuring of existing coin wallets will ensure continued growth of the staking pool.

Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency Proof of Stake company with current holdings in 11 crypto-coins totaling 89 BTC.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/916

cyberpinoyAug 18    InsaneMiner
InsaneMiner:
mharter:
35BTC
35 BTC * 5%("withdraw penalty") = 1.75 BTC ouch!!
Yea how funny I wish bro I wish!!!!

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/923

Over two and half months later, Leroy Fodor has yet to do as he promised: Post the 35 BTC withdraw proof here: https://stakeminers.com/transactions.php

According to Leroy, Seven of Hacks wasn't assessed a 5% withdraw penalty, but Husky sure the hell was assessed a higher rate with his only ~6 BTC withdraw request, BUT LET'S NOT GO THERE!!!. hahahah

Let's go somewhere else, mmmkay?

First, s3v3nh4cks was a coin specific Investard so his 35 BTC worth of cryptos were returned to him via two different wallet addresses, then Leroy said that s3v3nh4cks was paid via 35 BTC, exactly how every person prior and post that payout received their respected withdraw requests - via bitcoins (as stipulated in StakeMiners' grammatically-incorrect ToS).

So, s3v3nh4cks destroyed a lot of work that Leroy Fodor put into StakeMiners via withdrawing 35 BTC from a coin specific POS that's nowhere to be found and assessed a withdraw fee considerably less than 5%, BUT Husky was assessed a withdraw penalty greater than 5%, with virtually all his transactions accounted for.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Conclusion: Leroy Fodor is a lyin' piece of shit retarded redneck from Ohio where his MOMMY to this day prays for his soul. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:00:51 AM

Let's see what Bruno can glean from Leroy Fodor's latest payout, shall we? HAHAHA To make the challenge a tad harder, I'm gonna to haul this laptop to the bathroom and conduct said gleanin' while takin' a Fodor, drinkin coffee and smokin' cigarettes. HAHAHA

Name:   cyberpinoy
Activity:   532
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   June 01, 2014, 06:02:40 AM
Last Active:   Today at 09:14:02 PM

First off, I want to point out that Leroy logged in to read the latest in this scam thread on his lyin' piece of shit ass shortly after he finished paying his Investards from the comforts of his office in the tallest building located in Davao, Philippines, a couple blocks or so due east of where his wife, Katrina Fodor, is employed. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:20:33 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/97f79f5a3e123c5d5181e264a1b94c6ac6e7162930e38d1653e213a8ee0564b1

Well, that didn't take too long. Discovered a nugget during the first Fodor push, whereupon toilet water splash onto my ass. HAHAHA I then took a couple drags of a cigarette and sipped some coffee prior to taking a screenshot.

What are the odds of 7 Investards unbeknownst to one another having the exact same investment in the Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi? HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:26:43 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/97f79f5a3e123c5d5181e264a1b94c6ac6e7162930e38d1653e213a8ee0564b1

Well, that didn't take too long. Discovered a nugget during the first Fodor push, whereupon toilet water splash onto my ass. HAHAHA I then took a couple drags of a cigarette and sipped some coffee prior to taking a screenshot.

What are the odds of 7 Investards unbeknownst to one another having the exact same investment in the Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi? HAHAHA

Holy fuckin' shit! When you're done calculating them odds, do the same for what are the odds that 5 Investards unbeknownst to one another having the exact same investment in the Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi. HAHAHA

Then, do the same for 4 Investards unbeknownst to one another...
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:30:28 AM

Holy fuckin' shit! When you're done calculating them odds, do the same for what are the odds that 5 Investards unbeknownst to one another having the exact same investment in the Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi. HAHAHA

Then, do the same for 4 Investards unbeknownst to one another...

Once again, here's 5 more Investards unbeknownst to one another...
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: