Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 05:45:42 PM

SNIP

This fucker honestly can't help himself from penning lies for the simple sake of lying because it's 100% ingrained in his psyche. HAHAHA

Sounds like a hell of a lot of people unfortunately! But, what chance did we have with the level of social engineering being used on us since.... well, Forever lol. But last 100 years as been INSANE! You think the MK programs stopped in the 1970's? lol. Just imagine the shit they have now! Wink

As for Fodder, Seems to me all his ventures turn to shit, Im sure there isnt to many real people in his thing any more and there DEFINITELY are no new victims entering his space. Surely there isnt many wheels left on this wagon

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 06:46:18 PM

SNIP

This fucker honestly can't help himself from penning lies for the simple sake of lying because it's 100% ingrained in his psyche. HAHAHA

Sounds like a hell of a lot of people unfortunately! But, what chance did we have with the level of social engineering being used on us since.... well, Forever lol. But last 100 years as been INSANE! You think the MK programs stopped in the 1970's? lol. Just imagine the shit they have now! Wink

As for Fodder, Seems to me all his ventures turn to shit, Im sure there isnt to many real people in his thing any more and there DEFINITELY are no new victims entering his space. Surely there isnt many wheels left on this wagon

The last time a wheel came loose from his wagon complete with solar power, Leroy Fodor announced to the world that his most profitable wagon in the world was circling nicely just as predicted now on five wheels. HAHAHA
vlajce

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

welcome

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 06:49:49 PM

I just came here for daily Leroy Fodor gags.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:16:42 PM

That's because it's the bestest scam thread on all the Internet thanks to Leroy Fodor and his StakeMiners' Band of Investards (BOI). HAHAHA
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:26:32 PM

That's because it's the bestest scam thread on all the Internet thanks to Leroy Fodor and his StakeMiners' Band of Investards (BOI). HAHAHA

.... and thanks to you, Bruno Smiley
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 07:53:13 PM

Crap, now I have to hope that Cryptsy DOESN'T collapse because that would be a perfect excuse for cyberpinoy. He could easily "loose" 50 or 100 BTC of his fictional assets there.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:41:39 PM

Crap, now I have to hope that Cryptsy DOESN'T collapse because that would be a perfect excuse for cyberpinoy. He could easily "loose" 50 or 100 BTC of his fictional assets there.

IMPOSSIBLE! Recall, Leroy Fodor doesn't have any coins on Cryptsy, with only using them as an exchange. The POS coins are in offline wallets safely kept with backups, some of which are ten hours away from where the main ones are stored, viz. his office in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines, overlooking where his wife works a mere couple blocks away due west of its location where he has a telescope fixed on her every move to see which one of her Filipino coworkers she's fuckin' on any given day. HAHAHA
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:51:38 AM

I've fallen for a few scams, but not this one. And this has to be one of the most entertaining scams to date.

Thank you, bud. I put a lotta effort in making the venerable Leroy Fodor look like a bad guy.  Grin Grin Grin

A la https://web.archive.org/web/20150323082837/http://blog.paybase.com/a-message-of-clarity-paybase-is-here-to-stay/

A Massage of claridy: StakeMiners Is Here too Stay

We understand thier are a lot of Negative conjucture, intendos, rumor, base less accrusasions & out right attemtps by extremests to distroy stakeminers, BUt we are here too Stay !

Them extremists are everywhere...  Grin

For the rest.. very entertaining Smiley
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:21:18 AM

I've fallen for a few scams, but not this one. And this has to be one of the most entertaining scams to date.

Thank you, bud. I put a lotta effort in making the venerable Leroy Fodor look like a bad guy.  Grin Grin Grin

A la https://web.archive.org/web/20150323082837/http://blog.paybase.com/a-message-of-clarity-paybase-is-here-to-stay/

A Massage of claridy: StakeMiners Is Here too Stay

We understand thier are a lot of Negative conjucture, intendos, rumor, base less accrusasions & out right attemtps by extremests to distroy stakeminers, BUt we are here too Stay !

Them extremists are everywhere...  Grin

For the rest.. very entertaining Smiley

Fully disclosure: The inspiration for my post may or may not have been inspired by what you uncovered. HAHAHA

Leroy Fodor was the kid in school that tried to fit it with various group, each time its members mocked the shit outta him forcing him to find the next group to play with. To this very day, Leroy's still seeking a group that would allow him to play with them. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 02:31:18 AM

Leroy Fodor was the kid in school that tried to fit it with various group, each time its members mocked the shit outta him forcing him to find the next group to play with. To this very day, Leroy's still seeking a group that would allow him to play with them. HAHAHA

I'm trying to imagine someone like him in real life and I don't think I've ever met such a person. I have certainly never met an employer who would hire a BS artist like that.

Even Mickey D's probably wouldn't tolerate cyberpinoy for more than a few days if instead of working he would narrate tales of burger-flipping back in 1776 and would lock himself into a closet if anyone looked at him the wrong way.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:03:02 AM

I'm trying to imagine someone like him in real life and I don't think I've ever met such a person. I have certainly never met an employer who would hire a BS artist like that.

Even Mickey D's probably wouldn't tolerate cyberpinoy for more than a few days if instead of working he would narrate tales of burger-flipping back in 1776 and would lock himself into a closet if anyone looked at him the wrong way.

Before he passed away, I knew a security guard who we allowed to sit with our group at the restaurant known to tell tall tales every time he spoke. When he left, we made fun of him. At the same restaurant, there was another guy who was just as bad. My group was tickled pink when they were both together tryin' to outdo one another. HAHAHA

Having earned a living in both the construction and hospitality sectors, I've worked with and managed more than my fair share of liars and can easily spot them a mile away. Unlike most of them, Leroy Fodor was easy to pick out as a serial liar given the Internet and all. Amazingly, Leroy's been caught in many lies whereupon he tried to convince us that what we read by his own finger tips is not proof enough that he lied. HAHAHA
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 04:19:37 AM

That's been the problem since day 1.

There are a ton of points of failure and you can't tell how true any of them are.

How much of the pool is tied up in each coin? What's to stop him from fudging those numbers when he finally gets around to realizing that if he sells all his coins he won't have enough btc to pay everyone back?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 04:40:05 AM

There are a ton of points of failure and you can't tell how true any of them are.

How much of the pool is tied up in each coin? What's to stop him from fudging those numbers when he finally gets around to realizing that if he sells all his coins he won't have enough btc to pay everyone back?

Wow you guys really missed out HAHA

When I posted this Netcoins were worth 0.00000158 Yesterday they hit 0.00000665.

Oh well much like everything else in the bitcoin industry the early birds got the fortune Smiley and the latecomers go home broke. This giveaway would have gotten people more value than doing 500 faucets for a week. Its sad but this is the only forum where NO MEMBERS have taken part.

Dont worry tho Netcoin will rise up again and I tyhink much higher than 800 sat also. Netcoin has a great development team and great community support. You still have a chance to get in on the giveaway.

Today, Netcoin is trading at 0.0000018 BTC. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

"Dusty the Dust Mite says Netcoin to the Moon!"
noddy2000

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:45:05 AM

Just look around you, THERE EVERYWHERE! lol

And please people, Walt Disney was a HUGE PAEDOPHILE! This is WELL documented! WHo you think runs Disney now?Huh lol

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
Greentree

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:51:35 AM

Is this fodor a scammer? Hes in public right?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:54:51 AM

And please people, Walt Disney was a HUGE PAEDOPHILE! This is WELL documented! WHo you think runs Disney now?Huh lol

"Seriously, there's no hidden reason why I picked Florida to entertain little boys and girls. That said, all veins... I mean roads, will lead to Disney World."
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 02:48:17 PM

He has nearly half in Netcoin and it's gone from 200 to 120 sat in a month. This is based on his wallet addresses so he can't fudge that.

He's now saying that he has some other unpublished assets but that seems to be mathematically impossible. If you look at the wallet balances and exchange rates over time you can see that he would have spent all or nearly all of the 100+ BTC deposits to buy those coins. Which then proceeded to depreciate by 40%+.

Of course if he does indeed have a secret stash of coins it would be very easy to show it and put all this FUD to rest but for some reason cyberpinoy is not doing that. Perhaps he likes us talking about his collapsing scheme all the time.
noddy2000

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 04:45:18 PM

"Seriously, there's no hidden reason why I picked Florida to entertain little boys and girls. That said, all veins... I mean roads, will lead to Disney World."

Hehe, you tickle my dark sense of humour Smiley

On topic, i wish leroy would come and play again, He's done a josh Sad

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:28:29 PM

Hehe, you tickle my dark sense of humour Smiley

On topic, i wish leroy would come and play again, He's done a josh Sad

Zerlan, Zipkin or Garza? The latter is being sued by Mississippi Power for not paying his bill, while Leroy Fodor powered the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines with solar power adjacent to the piggery where he played "Sooooie!" with his fellow Filipinos.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:36:51 PM

Remember, remember, the first of November, when Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi's amended ToS (gleaned from here: https://tokenhub.asia/policy/) goes into effect ("comes in effect" if accustomed to reading Leroy's grammatically-challenged prose). HAHAHA
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: