Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2017, 08:50:09 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 776763 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1008

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:06:33 AM

We have a lot of whiny ass losers in this thread.  Don't miss this unique opportunity to sell at the bottom and join them!

YOURCHAIN - MAKE RCHAIN YOURS AGAIN!
"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
profitgenerator212

Activity: 364

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 08:01:27 AM

agreed. dumping my position on this coin, cutting my losses.

But don't come back crying after the price hits 100,000 satoshi after August 13 that you missed out on this opportunity.

Seriously you guys are real amateurs, you have no experience in investing. All these emotional whiny little losers that sell at the first sign of a troll posting some fake news here....

Emotional traders are sheeps, you need to have brass balls to make money from trading. And selling at a low price is the most foolish thing imaginable.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:50:03 AM

But don't come back crying after the price hits 100,000 satoshi after August 13 that you missed out on this opportunity.

You know it is coming.  You have to be a real retard not to see that all the signs point to 100K+ after the beta becomes public.

Seriously you guys are real amateurs, you have no experience in investing. All these emotional whiny little losers that sell at the first sign of a troll posting some fake news here....

Emotional traders are sheeps, you need to have brass balls to make money from trading. And selling at a low price is the most foolish thing imaginable.

Stop telling them to stop selling.  How are my buy orders going to get filled if these sheep stop selling?  Let the pros handle this.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
paulifa123

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:53:34 AM

So much FUD....

What a lot of crap...

Heard similar rubbish when BTC was at $200, didn't listen then...

Heard similar rubbish when LTC dropped to below $2, didn't listen then...

Here we go again with AMP <8000 satoshi, guess what I'm going to do now...

If your're scared to death of a little volatitility, sell up and f**k off, don't sit around whining here, the grown ups are making money.

If you're just here to FUD, you can f**k off too, I can't be arsed to read your inane drivel, you can all go on ignore Wink

CAN'T STAMP THE AMP!!
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:35:20 AM

If this is the best, look to 100000sat,may be dumping  this coin, cutting  losses is right,If the price really to 100000sat, many people cry

░▓█████████████████▓░
          ▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒██▓▒░
      ░▒▓███▓                 ▒██▓▓▒░░    ░
▓▒███████▓▒        ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░    ░▓▓▓██▓▓▓▒▓
▒░██▒░░         ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▒     ░ ▒▓▓░▓
░▒▓█▒         ▒█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████▓▓▒   ▒█▓▒▒
 ▒░██        ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░██▒   ██▒▒
 ▓░▓█▒      ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░▒▒▒░░▒▓██▓   ▒██░▒
 ░▓░█▓     ▓█▓▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒   ██░▓░
  ▓▒▒█▓  ▓▒█▓▒▒▓▓▒░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █▒  ██▓░▓
   █░▒█▓ ▓███▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ▓█  ██▓ ▓
    █░▓█▓ ░██▓███▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓██  ██▓░▓
    ░█░▒██  ░ ░▓███████▓██████▒  ██▒░▓
      █▒░██▓      ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ▓██░▒▓
       ▓▓░▒██▒               ▒██▓░▓▓
        ░█▓░▓██▒           ▒██▓░▓█░
          ▒█▓░▓██▓       ▓██▓▒▓█▒
            ▒█▓▒▒███░ ▒███▒▒▓█▒
              ▒██▓▒▓███▓▒▒██▒
                ░▓██▒▒▒███░
                   ▒███▒

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:53:09 AM

So much FUD....

What a lot of crap...

Heard similar rubbish when BTC was at $200, didn't listen then...

Heard similar rubbish when LTC dropped to below $2, didn't listen then...

Here we go again with AMP <8000 satoshi, guess what I'm going to do now...

If your're scared to death of a little volatitility, sell up and f**k off, don't sit around whining here, the grown ups are making money.

If you're just here to FUD, you can f**k off too, I can't be arsed to read your inane drivel, you can all go on ignore Wink

CAN'T STAMP THE AMP!!

profitgenerator212

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 09:54:43 AM

You know it is coming.  You have to be a real retard not to see that all the signs point to 100K+ after the beta becomes public.

I have calculated a 0.03BTC price. Maybe it will be a bit lower, but definitely looking at how cheap AMP is and looking at the arbitrage between BTC advertisers and AMP amplifying via Wildspark.

I think a lot of advertisers will choose AMP. I think a lot of profits will be coming our way if we are early buyers.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:58:16 AM

I have calculated a 0.03BTC price. Maybe it will be a bit lower, but definitely looking at how cheap AMP is and looking at the arbitrage between BTC advertisers and AMP amplifying via Wildspark.

I think a lot of advertisers will choose AMP. I think a lot of profits will be coming our way if we are early buyers.

This is the absolute truth.  Smart money was buying at 600 sats when the amateurs were selling.  Smart money is buying now and the amateurs are selling again.  There is big money here scooping up all these cheap AMPs.  Don't kid yourself.  This project isn't over by a long shot and the smart money knows that.

Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:49:47 AM

This is the absolute truth.  Smart money was buying at 600 sats when the amateurs were selling.  Smart money is buying now and the amateurs are selling again.  There is big money here scooping up all these cheap AMPs.  Don't kid yourself.  This project isn't over by a long shot and the smart money knows that.

All that is fine and i also believe on that, but one thing which is curious is when and if wildspark will gain considerable traction
I want to sell many at $10 and fulfill my dream, i consider it will happen near august end or in september because i think wildspark will gain that much traction by then, so it is only about how much traction wildspark gains, product is fine and if it gains full traction then even $200 price is possible  in 3 months Cool Smiley
jvper

Activity: 434

DECENT Witness and Day One ICO Investor

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:54:48 PM

You know it is coming.  You have to be a real retard not to see that all the signs point to 100K+ after the beta becomes public.

This is the absolute truth.  Smart money was buying at 600 sats when the amateurs were selling.  Smart money is buying now and the amateurs are selling again.  There is big money here scooping up all these cheap AMPs.  Don't kid yourself.  This project isn't over by a long shot and the smart money knows that.

All that is fine and i also believe on that, but one thing which is curious is when and if wildspark will gain considerable traction
I want to sell many at $10 and fulfill my dream, i consider it will happen near august end or in september because i think wildspark will gain that much traction by then, so it is only about how much traction wildspark gains, product is fine and if it gains full traction then even $200 price is possible  in 3 months Cool Smiley

Tip of the day: if you want your money multiplied by 50x you shouldn't invest in a token that devs transfer to exchanges in order to... (why do you send tokens for exchanges?)

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
jvper

Activity: 434

DECENT Witness and Day One ICO Investor

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:02:06 PM

Last time I read "wait for the launch" (June 30th) AMP fell 75%. Most tokens recovered their losses partially or totally, but AMP hasn't. Now we got this talk again "wait for X date". And then what? Another dump on investors? Be warned.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:30:09 PM

Last time I read "wait for the launch" (June 30th) AMP fell 75%. Most tokens recovered their losses partially or totally, but AMP hasn't. Now we got this talk again "wait for X date". And then what? Another dump on investors? Be warned.

Some people view this as a "problem"... others view it as an opportunity.  Learn to play the game.

DefendKebab

Activity: 414

Güzel Dash

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:49:52 PM

The product is out in 2 weeks, that will be the real deal.

You and others said the same a month ago when the 'closed beta' released,

You know what happened , the price crashed more than 75%

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:30:37 PM

The product is out in 2 weeks, that will be the real deal.

You and others said the same a month ago when the 'closed beta' released,

You know what happened , the price crashed more than 75%

Have you sold yet?  There's still time!

DefendKebab

Activity: 414

Güzel Dash

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:36:37 PM

Have you sold yet?  There's still time!

Did you saw the buy support ? one more dump and it will drop another 75 % and it's game over.

Of course i no longer hold any AMP , if you don't see the failing, deception and fraudulent moves from the team you are blind.

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:03:09 AM

Did you saw the buy support ? one more dump and it will drop another 75 % and it's game over.

Of course i no longer hold any AMP , if you don't see the failing, deception and fraudulent moves from the team you are blind.

I did "saw the buy support".  Tell your friends to dump too.  I'm offering to buy everyone's AMPs right now for a set rate of 100 satoshis per AMP.  Hurry up!  This is a limited time offer for the first 10M AMPs!

profitgenerator212

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 05:20:44 AM

1) You are a horrible troll, go and get laid, stop spreading disinformation on this thread.

2) People must be really big morons to sell just 2 weeks before the official launch.

profitgenerator212

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 05:24:43 AM

Look people are testing Wildspark successfully:

https://twitter.com/Synereo/status/892118043362553856

https://twitter.com/alexpfeiffer/status/891985908735627264

On the other hands you have evil trolls spreading FUD on this thread to try to bring the price down so that they can buy AMP cheap from suckers who sell at low price, just 2 weeks before the launch.

C'mon guys, who is so dumb to sell just 2 weeks before the launch?

Diego24

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:52:58 AM

I am shocked people really believe AMP will go insane on 13 august with the beta release. It will probably recover some lost ground but investors have been hurt so hard that it will take time for AMP to recover from this. Development also goes way too slow. Dan Larimer from Steemit developed Steemit and Bitshares in no time. Next year he will release EOS. Synereo is way too slow in its development because they refuse to hire more people.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:35:30 AM

I am shocked people really believe AMP will go insane on 13 august with the beta release. It will probably recover some lost ground but investors have been hurt so hard that it will take time for AMP to recover from this. Development also goes way too slow. Dan Larimer from Steemit developed Steemit and Bitshares in no time. Next year he will release EOS. Synereo is way too slow in its development because they refuse to hire more people.

Dan and Stan Larimer are pieces of shit.  They stole Bitshares DPoS mechanism from NXT, and the entire premise behind its prediction markets are bullshit and unfeasible.  Steemit is just a pyramid scheme with zero innovation.  EOS is another bullshit wealth extraction scheme.  I was a supporter of the Larimer Gang until I found out that they are liars, cheaters, and thieves.  I know all their tricks and have seen all their games.  Go buy their shit and learn the truth about them first hand.

Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.