Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 07:53:25 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 844652 times)
mv1986

Activity: 497

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:13:02 AM

I think you are certainly going to miss out on a lot of growth potential. Some of the alts have very genuine concepts to offer that BTC can't bring about. And it is very viable to believe that ETH won't be the only blockchain to rule them all. As of now, everything in crypto is dependent on BTC, but as crypto starts to change everything surrounding it, there will also be changes to the patterns within crypto itself. Diversifying can't be bad because you never know when the next alt is going to make an ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kryptoyz

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:17:40 AM

And this is THE announcement they're talking about.
https://blog.synereo.com/2017/08/14/8000-amps-free-weekly-wildspark-leaderboard/

Bad time for alts. Long HOLD mode on!
Diego24

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:20:59 AM

I think you are certainly going to miss out on a lot of growth potential. Some of the alts have very genuine concepts to offer that BTC can't bring about. And it is very viable to believe that ETH won't be the only blockchain to rule them all. As of now, everything in crypto is dependent on BTC, but as crypto starts to change everything surrounding it, there will also be changes to the patterns within crypto itself. Diversifying can't be bad because you never know when the next alt is going to make an ETH.
You also don't know which Alt is going to screw you over. And given the fact that 95 % of alts will screw you over, statistically it makes no sense to try to gamble your money to try to guess which Alt is going to be the next ethereum. I will miss the next ethereum by not gambling on it. But you Will probably miss it too.
WildSparker

Activity: 89

★ BitClave $22M/$25M on pre-sale ★

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:25:52 AM

Once my sparks go wild, I'll let you know!

mv1986

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:31:06 AM

You also don't know which Alt is going to screw you over. And given the fact that 95 % of alts will screw you over, statistically it makes no sense to try to gamble your money to try to guess which Alt is going to be the next ethereum. I will miss the next ethereum by not gambling on it. But you Will probably miss it too.

You are constantly implying or assuming things that are totally unfounded. Why would you know that I go all in on Altcoins? I do possess BTC, I do posses ETH, and I do posses a variety of other coins. And believe it or not, most of the money I made came from Alts. ETH alone gave me a 1000x. When I entered the crypto scene, BTC was at $60. Now we are on a good way, but I think it's quite some time to pass until BTC will reach $60,000. Or take Blocknet, for example, or Monero, or, or, or.... As long as you don't gamble your money on serious shitcoins with no team behind them, you made 100x and more on solid alts during the last 12 months. I am not sure what you did over the course of the last year, but I made xxx on my Alts just by not touching them anymore. What is the point you are trying to make?

Diego24

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:10:05 AM

You are constantly implying or assuming things that are totally unfounded. Why would you know that I go all in on Altcoins? I do possess BTC, I do posses ETH, and I do posses a variety of other coins.
Where did I say you have no BTC or ETH ? Looks like you are the one making assumptions.

And believe it or not, most of the money I made came from Alts. ETH alone gave me a 1000x. When I entered the crypto scene, BTC was at $60.
Something doesn't add up here. So you made most gains with Alts but you focus on your gains with ETH and BTC. So what you are basically doing here is confirming what I say in my previous post ... hold BTC and ETH. You just won the lottery with ETH.

Or take Blocknet, for example, or Monero, or, or, or.... As long as you don't gamble your money on serious shitcoins with no team behind them, you made 100x and more on solid alts during the last 12 months. I am not sure what you did over the course of the last year, but I made xxx on my Alts just by not touching them anymore. What is the point you are trying to make?
No, if you are still holding your alts, you made nothing. You only make money in BTC terms if you take profits in BTC. Monero is really going down hard in BTC terms. Have a look at the chart. If it keeps going down at this pace, it will even go down before its big rise when it was adopted in the dark market. And this is even one of the top coins. Have a look at ETC. It almost lost everything it has ever gained in BTC terms. Zcash is almost at its lowest point ever. ... The point I am trying to make is that these coins soared in BTC terms during the BTC segwit debacle. Holding did make sense. But now with the problems resolved BTC is soaring and destroying the alts. I am not saying the alts will not go up in $ price. But they will almost all go down in BTC price. Sure blocknet is up now. Lets see in 3 months if it is still up.
mv1986

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:18:30 AM

You are constantly implying or assuming things that are totally unfounded. Why would you know that I go all in on Altcoins? I do possess BTC, I do posses ETH, and I do posses a variety of other coins.
Where did I say you have no BTC or ETH ? Looks like you are the one making assumptions.

And believe it or not, most of the money I made came from Alts. ETH alone gave me a 1000x. When I entered the crypto scene, BTC was at $60.
Something doesn't add up here. So you made most gains with Alts but you focus on your gains with ETH and BTC. So what you are basically doing here is confirming what I say in my previous post ... hold BTC and ETH. You just won the lottery with ETH.

Or take Blocknet, for example, or Monero, or, or, or.... As long as you don't gamble your money on serious shitcoins with no team behind them, you made 100x and more on solid alts during the last 12 months. I am not sure what you did over the course of the last year, but I made xxx on my Alts just by not touching them anymore. What is the point you are trying to make?
No, if you are still holding your alts, you made nothing. You only make money in BTC terms if you take profits in BTC. Monero is really going down hard in BTC terms. Have a look at the chart. If it keeps going down at this pace, it will even go down before its big rise when it was adopted in the dark market. And this is even one of the top coins. Have a look at ETC. It almost lost everything it has ever gained in BTC terms. Zcash is almost at its lowest point ever. ... The point I am trying to make is that these coins soared in BTC terms during the BTC segwit debacle. Holding did make sense. But now with the problems resolved BTC is soaring and destroying the alts. I am not saying the alts will not go up in $ price. But they will almost all go down in BTC price. Sure blocknet is up now. Lets see in 3 months if it is still up.

Thanks for your detailed explanations. I'll stick to my own strategy, which is different from yours. And believe it or not, I am deep in AMP. And I might go deeper. Regardless of what someone like you thinks or says. People like you are present in every single thread on this forum. You spam those threads with useless stuff, over and over and over again. AMP doesn't try to solve what Bitcoin solves. They serve different purposes. While there is still an economic/financial connection between those two "coins", those connections will become thinner and thinner in the future and the purposes of coins or blockchains will be the primary price driver in the future. Right now, everyone looks at Bitcoin in order to make judgments for Altcoins. It won't remain like that forever. Once interblockchain communication becomes full reality, things will change for sure.

Diego24

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:38:30 AM

Thanks for your detailed explanations.
You are welcome.

I'll stick to my own strategy, which is different from yours.
I never said you should change strategy.

And believe it or not, I am deep in AMP.
Given the way you react, I totally believe you.

And I might go deeper.
Good luck.

People like you are present in every single thread on this forum. You spam those threads with useless stuff, over and over and over again.
Luckily the thread has you for providing gold content.

AMP doesn't try to solve what Bitcoin solves. They serve different purposes.
Wow, seriously ? I didn't know that. You add true value to this thread.

While there is still an economic/financial connection between those two "coins", those connections will become thinner and thinner in the future and the purposes of coins or blockchains will be the primary price driver in the future. Right now, everyone looks at Bitcoin in order to make judgments for Altcoins. It won't remain like that forever. Once interblockchain communication becomes full reality, things will change for sure.
You are right. Very soon hedgefunds and big banks will be pouring billions in alts. Bitcoin's days are numbered.
cchub

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:53:28 PM

And this is THE announcement they're talking about.
https://blog.synereo.com/2017/08/14/8000-amps-free-weekly-wildspark-leaderboard/

Bad time for alts. Long HOLD mode on!
8,000 AMPs for the most active WildSpark users. First prize is 3,000.

After the multi-level marketing (MLM, a pyramid concept), now Synereo is taking one step further and started a non-zero sum sequential game in which players with perfect information in the game are compelled to make an ultimately irrational decision based completely on a sequence of apparently rational choices made throughout the game.

Be careful not to amplify a lot in order to get the prize and end up in the famous "1$ Auction" and lose lots of money.

Figatko

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:23:23 PM

Once my sparks go wild, I'll let you know!
OK I'd like to know.
cchub

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:36:13 PM

Next support around 3k satoshis. At that level we may see some buying activity (price increase). According to the team statement in Slack, they may sell a very small proportion of what they own (as far as I remember 200 million AMPs).

DefendKebab

Activity: 417

Güzel Dash

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:42:18 PM

Next support around 3k satoshis. At that level we may see some buying activity (price increase). According to the team statement in Slack, they may sell a very small proportion of what they own (as far as I remember 200 million AMPs).

Support at 3k  i don't see it.  Why do they sell anyway  Huh the crowdsale funds worth 17 million dollar today are all gone?
How do you drain more than 10 million dollar in 9 months ? Dor must have bought a nice house and some cars with the crowdsale funds,

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
Diego24

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:21:00 PM

Support at 3k  i don't see it.  Why do they sell anyway  Huh the crowdsale funds worth 17 million dollar today are all gone?
How do you drain more than 10 million dollar in 9 months ? Dor must have bought a nice house and some cars with the crowdsale funds,
I also see no reason for them to sell their founder AMP.  They built something completely different than promised and they still have a long way to go before they deserve to sell their founder AMP.  A beta release of a browser extension is not yet good enough in my opinion. But anyway I have no influence on that anyway.

But euhm ... you always pop up when price gets smashed. You seriously have nothing better to do than mocking AMP investors ?

For those destroyed by AMP crash ... this thursday ethereum will be added on bitstamp. So I guess it is worth a daytrade to make up for some lost money.
This.is.it

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:25:11 PM

Last my analysis about AMP.
I FOLLOW from start of the coin.
The main creators of project become really rich, and each problems was solved by domping coin. It didn't happen now because was bitcoin time. Now bitcoin stabilizes so creators should start dumping. As i analise how all works the coin price should be between 0.80-1.00$ till end of September, after that it will go down and will grow till 0.60$ on next June. So its time to make some money. Proces hard, but probably worth, because project really exists and start working, just needs time.
Sincerely
John Benford
BossBee

Activity: 516

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:26:25 PM

What happened to profitgenerator? I thought we were suppose to moon on release day? He shilled me into putting my whole life savings into this hocus pocus  Cry

Roll Eyes

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Diego24

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:22:31 AM

What happened to profitgenerator? I thought we were suppose to moon on release day? He shilled me into putting my whole life savings into this hocus pocus  Cry

Roll Eyes
He can't login because he can't pay for his internet connection anymore  Grin

I feel sorry for the people that are missing out on his advice to make 135.000 % ROI 
Diego24

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:45:55 PM

Man, this is really frustrating. Wildspark is released and AMP drops almost to all time low.
scamalert0

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:02:21 PM

Hello
   I am with AMP from almost  1 year since 2nd ICO . If you are new and looking for investment on AMP I will Advice you to DO NOT invest on AMP . The team has no words , DOR looking like just scaming .WE don't know what they did with ICO money ,, since than the price droping like a hell . Now they need more money releasing 60 Milon founder AMPs .  If you ask them they will never reply to you. SO try to invest on new token or coin
Thanks
Periodik

Activity: 322

Coinlancer.io ICO | Oct 14th

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:14:16 PM

Hello
   I am with AMP from almost  1 year since 2nd ICO . If you are new and looking for investment on AMP I will Advice you to DO NOT invest on AMP . The team has no words , DOR looking like just scaming .WE don't know what they did with ICO money ,, since than the price droping like a hell . Now they need more money releasing 60 Milon founder AMPs .  If you ask them they will never reply to you. SO try to invest on new token or coin
Thanks

That is horrible. Since Amp collected too much money during their ICO they should stop being shallow and just say they are selling some part of devs remaining tokens. And mentioning they deserve it for their hard damn work? I don't think this beta is much of a hard work and worth that ICO money.

▄████▄
          ██  ██
 ▄▄▄▄     ▀████▀     ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██     ▄▄▄▄     ██▀▀██
██▄▄███▄▄██▀▀▀▀██▄▄███▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀ ▀██▀▄████ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀
       ██ ██     ██
 ▄▄▄▄  ██▄▀████ ▄██  ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██▀▀██
██▄▄██     ▀██▀     ██▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀     ▄████▄     ▀▀▀▀
          ██  ██
          ▀████▀
Coinlancer
          ▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄
  ████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
  █████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████████▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀████████▀▀
CL
WHITEPAPER         ANN THREAD
Coinlancer
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     MEDIUM     TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
!!
xys9ik0p

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:58:15 PM

Amp definite are selling their stock eveytime few percents rise someone will sell large quantity and tank it
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.