Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 07:15:27 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 842260 times)
Diego24

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:52:26 PM

Why does he keep shilling about AMP reaching the moon ? option 1: he gone full in at high prices and made a very big loss.  Option 2 , he bought at 2000 sat but never sold during ICO for 2000 percent profit , so he's an total idiot.  Option 3: he's a sockpuppet from the crew.
I think he more or less went all-in AMP. He bought AMP cheap, it went up but now it came back. So his profits are not that big anymore. It is actually quite sad to see someone make this little gain because of going all-in on altcoins. Everyone in crypto should have BTC and/or ETH as their main investment and then maybe diversify in some other altcoins hoping to win the jackpot. If the stock market crashes BTC will go hyperparabolic. You will be hitting yourself against the head if you miss that because you went all-in on a few altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jvper

Activity: 490

DECENT Witness and Day One ICO Investor

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:30:47 PM

Why does he keep shilling about AMP reaching the moon ? option 1: he gone full in at high prices and made a very big loss.  Option 2 , he bought at 2000 sat but never sold during ICO for 2000 percent profit , so he's an total idiot.  Option 3: he's a sockpuppet from the crew.
I think he more or less went all-in AMP. He bought AMP cheap, it went up but now it came back. So his profits are not that big anymore. It is actually quite sad to see someone make this little gain because of going all-in on altcoins. Everyone in crypto should have BTC and/or ETH as their main investment and then maybe diversify in some other altcoins hoping to win the jackpot. If the stock market crashes BTC will go hyperparabolic. You will be hitting yourself against the head if you miss that because you went all-in on a few altcoins.

In other words: he had a loss of 50% denominated in BTC (BTC was less than 1k USD on Jan 1st).

Considering AMP is a big handicap, I think his performance was normal.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
Diego24

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:33:41 PM

In other words: he had a loss of 50% denominated in BTC (BTC was less than 1k USD on Jan 1st).

Well, that's compared to BTC and the year isn't over yet. BTC had a very though time this year because of all these scaling issues. But compared to other coins 150 % is nothing. Dash, Ethereum, Monero, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, NEM, NEO, ... you have any idea how much these coins went up ? 1000s of %. And I don't want to attack anyone for having missed all these coins. Sometimes you invest in the wrong thing. That can happen. But please, don't start bragging about 150 % gain in a market where many coins went up 1000s of %.

Also don't forget that BTC is a 'safe' investment. AMP is definitely not. It can go to the moon, or it can go to 0 really fast. But BTC is safe. And if the ETF is approved or the stock market crashes BTC will go insane.
jvper

Activity: 490

DECENT Witness and Day One ICO Investor

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:03:45 PM

Well, that's compared to BTC and the year isn't over yet. BTC had a very though time this year because of all these scaling issues. But compared to other coins 150 % is nothing. Dash, Ethereum, Monero, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, NEM, NEO, ... you have any idea how much these coins went up ? 1000s of %. And I don't want to attack anyone for having missed all these coins. Sometimes you invest in the wrong thing. That can happen. But please, don't start bragging about 150 % gain in a market where many coins went up 1000s of %.

Also don't forget that BTC is a 'safe' investment. AMP is definitely not. It can go to the moon, or it can go to 0 really fast. But BTC is safe. And if the ETF is approved or the stock market crashes BTC will go insane.

Investing in AMP is definitely a mistake. No real value here. He either fails to see it or he knows it and is trying to deceive other people to buy and let him out at minimum loss.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
AgatioX

Activity: 196

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:30:40 AM

Guys can someone please help?

I stored AMPs on Electrum.I want to send them back to exchanger.Looks like I cant do it on Electrum (If I can please let me know HOW) so
I entered my private key on Omniwallet,but I dont have enouph BTC to do that on AMP adress.

Looks like a mess,please help to solve

mv1986

Activity: 497

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:02:16 AM

Diego you are spending a considerable amount of time to make your point of view clear specifically in this thread. And you seem to never get bored. Why is that?

Diego24

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:05:02 AM

Diego you are spending a considerable amount of time to make your point of view clear specifically in this thread. And you seem to never get bored. Why is that?
What is all this aventus nonsense of you ? It hurts my eyes. I think you are posting in the wrong thread. You should be here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1955231.0;all
mv1986

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:13:16 AM

What is all this aventus nonsense of you ? It hurts my eyes. I think you are posting in the wrong thread. You should be here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1955231.0;all

Sorry dude, I learnt to not click on links provided by scammers. Aventus hurts your eyes? Jesus you are sensitive. And you also have a very weird neurophysiological constitution. If Aventus makes your eyes hurt, you'd rather go and see a psychiatrist. Good luck!

Diego24

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:18:08 AM

Sorry dude, I learnt to not click on links provided by scammers. Aventus hurts your eyes? Jesus you are sensitive. And you also have a very weird neurophysiological constitution. If Aventus makes your eyes hurt, you'd rather go and see a psychiatrist. Good luck!
Lol. Great post, man. You are so cool. Now go to your shitcoin thread and leave us alone.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:20:35 AM

I stored AMPs on Electrum.I want to send them back to exchanger.Looks like I cant do it on Electrum (If I can please let me know HOW) so
I entered my private key on Omniwallet,but I dont have enouph BTC to do that on AMP adress.

You need a little bit of bitcoin to pay the transaction fees, it doesn't need to be in the same address AMP but you need to pay a fee.

mv1986

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:25:59 AM

Lol. Great post, man. You are so cool. Now go to your shitcoin thread and leave us alone.

I have this weird feeling that you are taking things a tiny little bit too serious. I am just wondering how persistently you return to this thread and start spamming it. It is really impressive. I am not saying you will be unsuccessful in life. It is exactly that attitude that can get you far. Persistence. And I have never seen someone (I am around for almost 5 years now) who keeps spamming a thread like you. It reminds me a little bit of IconicExpert, but you would definitely be a great competitor for him. My god, that dude was annoying, too. Cheesy

Diego24

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:43:16 AM

I am not saying you will be unsuccessful in life.
I already am successful in life.

My god, that dude was annoying, too. Cheesy
Thanks. If it means anything to you, you are annoying too.
AgatioX

Activity: 196

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:52:47 AM

You need a little bit of bitcoin to pay the transaction fees, it doesn't need to be in the same address AMP but you need to pay a fee.

Yeah Omni support replied today and they told me I can send bitcoins directly on this adress first.

Picture : Before sending BTC there - fee was 0.0017 and I sent 0.002+ for spare.
Now they want 0.0031 already.In 1 hour aproximately.

Everything is so raw as hell :/

Should I wait when My btc amount is enouph or set commission manually for how much I possess?

0.002 Is already abt 10$ for a TRANSACTION :O

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:57:21 AM

Yeah Omni support replied today and they told me I can send bitcoins directly on this adress first.

Picture : Before sending BTC there - fee was 0.0017 and I sent 0.002+ for spare.
Now they want 0.0031 already.In 1 hour aproximately.

Everything is so raw as hell :/

Should I wait when My btc amount is enouph or set commission manually for how much I possess?

0.002 Is already abt 10$ for a TRANSACTION :O

Haha, bad luck, optimal fee always changing.

Send with what you have if it confirms, it confirms, if not, send again in a week or so, you have time, AMP ain't gonna 10x in the next days. Cheesy

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1050

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:13:14 AM

I have this weird feeling that you are taking things a tiny little bit too serious. I am just wondering how persistently you return to this thread and start spamming it. It is really impressive. I am not saying you will be unsuccessful in life. It is exactly that attitude that can get you far. Persistence. And I have never seen someone (I am around for almost 5 years now) who keeps spamming a thread like you. It reminds me a little bit of IconicExpert, but you would definitely be a great competitor for him. My god, that dude was annoying, too. Cheesy

Diego24 is attempting to suppress the price with his bogus nonsense, so he can buy more AMPs.  Nobody wastes this much time without a good reason.

YOURCHAIN - MAKE CRYPTO YOURS AGAIN!
"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Diego24

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:45:07 AM

Diego24 is attempting to suppress the price with his bogus nonsense, so he can buy more AMPs.  Nobody wastes this much time without a good reason.
I don't need to attempt to suppress the price. It gets taken care for automatically. If you hold AMP, your portfolio is stamped.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:54:17 AM

I have to say this is the worst thread on BCT, hands down.  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Diego24

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:33:09 AM

I have to say this is the worst thread on BCT, hands down.  Grin
Still everyone keeps coming back.  Shocked
Diego24

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:41:33 AM

To come back to this. I don't have any AMP at the moment. But I am closely following it because of the promise of the project. I don't want to supress AMP. I wished it was going up in a strong uptrend. I would be in it if that was the case. Unfortunately, price collapsed with more than 80 % in BTC. So it was an obvious bubble. I know people like you prefer brainwashed people here that only talk about AMP rainbows and butterflies. You don't like to get confronted with reality. I understand that. But why do you always have to immediately think that my goal is to suppress the price ? Do I really need to suppress the price even more ? It is almost zero, lol. Why would I need to suppress it even further ? If I would be interested in buying really cheap AMP, I would buy right now.

You make no sense here. Maybe that's why you still like Trump so much despite him doing the opposite of what he promised before he got elected.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:22:53 PM

Diego24 is attempting to suppress the price with his bogus nonsense, so he can buy more AMPs.  Nobody wastes this much time without a good reason.
To come back to this. I don't have any AMP at the moment. But I am closely following it because of the promise of the project. I don't want to supress AMP. I wished it was going up in a strong uptrend. I would be in it if that was the case. Unfortunately, price collapsed with more than 80 % in BTC. So it was an obvious bubble. I know people like you prefer brainwashed people here that only talk about AMP rainbows and butterflies. You don't like to get confronted with reality. I understand that. But why do you always have to immediately think that my goal is to suppress the price ? Do I really need to suppress the price even more ? It is almost zero, lol. Why would I need to suppress it even further ? If I would be interested in buying really cheap AMP, I would buy right now.

You make no sense here. Maybe that's why you still like Trump so much despite him doing the opposite of what he promised before he got elected.

Trump is a globalist shill, just a puppet for the elite.

As soon as the population of a western country starts to wise upto the puppet they elected, the elite give that country a choice of cunt A or cunt B, thus the cycle starts over again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.