Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:16:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879156 times)
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:21:12 AM

Never thought the price would go this low, can't believe people are selling.

I put most of my re -entry buys in 18k sat.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:22:25 AM

Some bastard is dumping AMP big time. AMP should be on its way to 30k but right now only sub-20.

I suspect it's one of the shills here, talking up and dumping. Selfish bastard.

Stupidly cheap right now, it should correct soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:29:17 AM

Well, this is what happened to all of us 1 year ago after the ICO. Back then it was even worse. It crashed from over 30.000 to 3000. Learn your lesson here. When you see the first dump when news comes out, get the hell out :-).
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:32:37 AM

Well, this is what happened to all of us 1 year ago after the ICO. Back then it was even worse. It crashed from over 30.000 to 3000. Learn your lesson here. When you see the first dump when news comes out, get the hell out :-).

That was because the team split.

Back last year they hadn't released a beta.

I think people are forgetting that.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Diego24

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:37:01 AM

That doesn't matter. In crypto "dump the news" is very common. And also, a beta is not that big of a thing. You are making too much out of a beta release.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:46:03 AM

That doesn't matter. In crypto "dump the news" is very common. And also, a beta is not that big of a thing. You are making too much out of a beta release.

Like I said earlier most of us sold some expecting a drop in price.

Not making much out of the beta, just pointing out that the current situation is different from the big drop in price last year. Although it does show progress is being made.

I'd also like to add, i'm holding from here on in, if people want to keep selling a bottom then that's upto them.

It's only a loss when you sell.

I'll call back next week.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Diego24

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:53:24 AM

Like I said earlier most of us sold some expecting a drop in price.

Not making much out of the beta, just pointing out that the current situation is different from the big drop in price last year. Although it does show progress is being made.
No 2 situations are ever the same. Sure, now at least there is some product which gives more guarantee. But the product still needs to be proven and an alpha release needs to be ready before expecting AMP to really go to the moon.

As for the current drop, this happens. Litecoin had a run up before segwit and on the day segwit was released, it got dumped by whales and lost 50 % in the coming days. Now it has returned and reached a new ATH. This is how crypto works Smiley. Alwas be careful the day expected good news is released.
apesconcert

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:00:31 AM

People tend to forget that in the current crypto-market, a working beta product is still a rarity with so many projects either in alpha stage or without a working product at all. A platform-agnostic application such as Wildspark is definitely something which justifies a long-term hold - we're just at the beginning.
aamjanta

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:10:26 AM

Nope. You are very wrong. Crypto is currently in a bear trend. Best you can do is sell of all your altcoins for the moment. I was on time to sell of my AMP but I was too late with another altcoin I held. Once the bear market stops, I will reenter and I will have more AMP than I had 2 days ago.

Some of you hyip !! The AMP ..
Diego24

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:19:22 AM

People tend to forget that in the current crypto-market, a working beta product is still a rarity with so many projects either in alpha stage or without a working product at all. A platform-agnostic application such as Wildspark is definitely something which justifies a long-term hold - we're just at the beginning.
Well, I like to compare AMP with its "competitor" Steemit. Steemit had a full product ready more than a year ago. Don't forget that. Anyway, crypto is all about hype and marketing also. Look at EOS. They have nothing but the coin is soaring. I bought saturday night at 1 euro, it is now at 5.25 euro. 525 % gain in 1.5 day without having anything released  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy But sure, I think AMP has a nice future. Just don't be overly optimistic about it in the shortterm. I think AMP will soar when Alpha is released.
paulifa123

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:32:47 PM

Well, I like to compare AMP with its "competitor" Steemit. Steemit had a full product ready more than a year ago. Don't forget that. Anyway, crypto is all about hype and marketing also. Look at EOS. They have nothing but the coin is soaring. I bought saturday night at 1 euro, it is now at 5.25 euro. 525 % gain in 1.5 day without having anything released  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy But sure, I think AMP has a nice future. Just don't be overly optimistic about it in the shortterm. I think AMP will soar when Alpha is released.

What are you talking about??, the Alpha was released months ago, the Beta was released on the 30th... I suggest you go and do some research on how product development works before you make anymore embarrassing comments Wink

You are right about AMP though, those who hold long term will make an absolute killing..

profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:36:37 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 01:48:41 PM by profitgenerator212

Yes compared to the dollar but not to BTC, so when BTC rises in value to USD, AMP would rise twice as hard since it's already relative ahead of in BTC.

It's like 1 btc now is 2000$, and AMP is like 10000 satoshi, if BTC goes down to 1000 $, then AMP could go to 20000 satoshi, and when BTC goes back to 2000$ , the price of AMP will grow 4x more compared to the USD.

It's more like that than anything else.
I don't know how thing are going in your world, but in my world AMP lost value both against the USD and BTC. You are really losing a lot of credibility with your denial that alts go down hard when BTC crashes. Every investor knows this. Why don't you ?

You dont understand me, I havent said that AMP price didnt went down in BTC.

What I am saying is that when it rebounces it could go up way more in respect to USD than before if it takes over a few % from BTC.

It's all relative, the USD value is pretty much the benchmark because that covers the BTC value as well.

But you fail to realize that more money could come from the BTC market cap into AMP than from the USD.

Who is going to buy AMP directly with USD? Nobody.

So what will happen is that value from BTC will trickle down into AMP, regarless of how much that is worth in USD.

And then AMP will be worth way more when BTC rises up next time, since if the AMP/BTC rises, then the AMP/USD rises even more.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:39:16 PM

Well, I like to compare AMP with its "competitor" Steemit. Steemit had a full product ready more than a year ago. Don't forget that. Anyway, crypto is all about hype and marketing also. Look at EOS. They have nothing but the coin is soaring. I bought saturday night at 1 euro, it is now at 5.25 euro. 525 % gain in 1.5 day without having anything released  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy But sure, I think AMP has a nice future. Just don't be overly optimistic about it in the shortterm. I think AMP will soar when Alpha is released.

Synereo seriously needs a marketing team ASAP.

This bothers me as well, how come Synereo is working so hard on their product but has invested almost nothing in marketing. No social media campaign, no web advertising, not even getting in touch with Youtube people to promote the new Wildspark product (which they already did in the past, but not now).

I could think of at least 10-20 different ways it could be marketed but it's not.

They need to hire a marketing manager ASAP.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
pumpmydump

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:49:21 PM

Well they don't look like they have the best of team.
Diego24

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:49:45 PM

You dont understand me, I havent said that AMP price didnt went down in BTC.

What I am saying is that when it rebounces it could go up way more in respect to USD than before if it takes over a few % from BTC.

It's all relative, the USD value is pretty much the benchmark because that covers the BTC value as well.

But you fail to realize that more money could come from the BTC market cap into AMP than from the USD.

Who is going to buy AMP directly with USD? Nobody.

So what will happen is that value from BTC will trickle down into AMP, regarless of how much that is worth in USD.

And then AMP will be worth way more when BTC rises up next time, since the the AMP/BTC rises, then the AMP/USD rises even more.
I understand you perfectly. I think you don't understand me or the others. When BTC goes down hard, you should sell your alts. I am not talking about the AMP price in USD. I am talking about the AMP price in BTC. Look at what happened recently. It crashed from 2700 to 1500 (in BTC price). That's almost 50 % loss in BTC terms just because BTC lost value compared to USD. So a price crash of BTC in USD does affect the value of altcoins in BTC term. That was the whole point of the discussion. If you keep the story going that you should be blind to what BTC does compare to USD, people will stop taking you seriously. Anyone more than 2 months into crypto knows this.
profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:52:09 PM

I understand you perfectly. I think you don't understand me or the others. When BTC goes down hard, you should sell your alts. I am not talking about the AMP price in USD. I am talking about the AMP price in BTC. Look at what happened recently. It crashed from 2700 to 1500 (in BTC price). That's almost 50 % loss in BTC terms just because BTC lost value compared to USD. So a price crash of BTC in USD does affect the value of altcoins in BTC term. That was the whole point of the discussion. If you keep the story going that you should be blind to what BTC does compare to USD, people will stop taking you seriously. Anyone more than 2 months into crypto knows this.

Okay, it's a bumpy ride, but I am not selling anything. It would take way more work to just sell and come back, and I dont trust exchanges with money.

In a few days it will rebounce in my view, it always does, I am not into trading on bounces, I am holding this longterm.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Diego24

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:57:22 PM

Okay, it's a bumpy ride, but I am not selling anything. It would take way more work to just sell and come back, and I dont trust exchanges with money.

In a few days it will rebounce in my view, it always does, I am not into trading on bounces, I am holding this longterm.
Oh ok, if you have your AMP stored in a wallet than of course it is not straightforward to trade. In my case I could easily trade my AMP and when I saw the second dump I knew it was time to sell. I am already back in so now lets go back to the moon  Cool
profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:03:56 PM

Oh ok, if you have your AMP stored in a wallet than of course it is not straightforward to trade. In my case I could easily trade my AMP and when I saw the second dump I knew it was time to sell. I am already back in so now lets go back to the moon  Cool

Good for you, I was talking about HODLERs, in case of hodling if the price bounces back, it could bounce back harder if BTC loses market share (which it already does), it's only 41.6%, a year ago it had like 85%.

Money is flowing out of BTC especially due to this hardfork fiasco, a lot of it will flow into USD, but those that doesnt, will just flow into altcoins.

There is really no reason to put back the coins into USD now in my view, ETH is almost independent now, they have like USD portals too I think....

So altcoins are getting independent of BTC ,so I don't think in the future all altcoins will crash when BTC will. Now AMP is mostly dependent on BTC, but maybe if later there would be an AMP/ ETH market on like Poloniex I would like that.

And if only 100-200 million $ trickle down from BTC to AMP, that is already a lot of profit for us.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Diego24

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:09:23 PM

Good for you, I was talking about HODLERs, in case of hodling if the price bounces back, it could bounce back harder if BTC loses market share (which it already does), it's only 41.6%, a year ago it had like 85%.

Money is flowing out of BTC especially due to this hardfork fiasco, a lot of it will flow into USD, but those that doesnt, will just flow into altcoins.

There is really no reason to put back the coins into USD now in my view, ETH is almost independent now, they have like USD portals too I think....

So altcoins are getting independent of BTC ,so I don't think in the future all altcoins will crash when BTC will. Now AMP is mostly dependent on BTC, but maybe if later there would be an AMP/ ETH market on like Poloniex I would like that.

And if only 100-200 million $ trickle down from BTC to AMP, that is already a lot of profit for us.
So you think that if BTC crashes due to this hardfork fiasco, AMP will skyrocket ? I will not speak for the others, but after having several discussions with you, you officially lost all credibility in my eyes.
profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:17:24 PM

So you think that if BTC crashes due to this hardfork fiasco, AMP will skyrocket ? I will not speak for the others, but after having several discussions with you, you officially lost all credibility in my eyes.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? I haven't said that.

I said that a lot of value will flow into USD, and when the market recovers AMP will skyrocket since AMP will gain a lot of foothold vs BTC.

But even this might change, ETH is already coming out with a debit card I think, so I doubt in the future the market will just crash, they will just shuffle around the money between altcoins, but less will flow back into FIAT.

If you think about it, only idiots who want their account to be hacked are storing a lot of money on exchanges. Most rich people have already setup their cold storage in altcoins.

So I would expect a lot of more money to stay in altcoin in the future.

What this will do is that, if there will be an AMP/ETH pair in the future, the value will just shuffle around between AMP/ETH  and AMP/BTC, but would not change that much in terms of USD.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: