Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:13:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879156 times)
SlyWax

Activity: 248
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:47:39 PM

How do you control all the interactions between one person and the content ?
If you do it by the network, then it will be a privacy nightmare, all your interactions with the content could be monitored !

If not monitored, you can't enforce it's trustfulness and you are susceptible to Sybil attack, or fake behavior.

That's where the DendroNET comes in, allowing a local consensus to be created. There's no one truth source (a centralized entity), but the part of the network around you can "vouch" for claims made in it.
Thanks for your answers, I'll continue to shoot Smiley

If there is no global consensus, how do you validate the distribution of AMPs ?

The fact that I read a post is made public or not ?

The only global consensus with have is for AMPs, which are a conserved quantity. That's what we use the blockchain and the Omnilayer for.
And no, it will not be made public. Generally, there are very few things that people on the network have to know about you if you interact with them. You have a lot of control over who gets to see what.

That doesn't explain how the network decide who get the Amp for reading content !?

Your node decides based on the view of the network available to it.

If it's my node, then I can corrupt it and make it so that it give me all the Amp that pass by.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:01:06 PM

If you do it by the network, then it will be a privacy nightmare, all your interactions with the content could be monitored !

If not monitored, you can't enforce it's trustfulness and you are susceptible to Sybil attack, or fake behavior.

That's where the DendroNET comes in, allowing a local consensus to be created. There's no one truth source (a centralized entity), but the part of the network around you can "vouch" for claims made in it.

The only global consensus with have is for AMPs, which are a conserved quantity. That's what we use the blockchain and the Omnilayer for.
And no, it will not be made public. Generally, there are very few things that people on the network have to know about you if you interact with them. You have a lot of control over who gets to see what.

That doesn't explain how the network decide who get the Amp for reading content !?

If it's my node, then I can corrupt it and make it so that it give me all the Amp that pass by.

Your node decides this only when it's the one investing AMPs in content. Smiley

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
SlyWax

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:14:19 PM

So the node who is investing Amp in content knows who read it ?
McAndy

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 04:37:52 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 05:22:10 PM by McAndy

It has been an amazing ride and we are grateful for the support we received from the community and our partners.
We are proud to announce that with this partnership, Synereo's technology has finally found its way into the hands of billions of users and is now powering the biggest communication and content distribution platform in the world.

=======================

Facebook to Acquire Synereo
Acquisition positions both companies on a track to completely revolutionize global communications and content distribution.

MENLO PARK, Calif., March 31, 2015: Synereo Ltd., the decentralized and distributed social network, is ecstatic to announce that it has reached an agreement for the acquisition of its technology and assets by Facebook Inc., world’s leading provider of social networking services, for a total of approximately $26.7 billion. This includes $6.8 billion in cash and the rest in shares of Facebook common stock (valued at $19.9 billion based on the average closing price of the 20 trading days preceding March 31). The agreement also provides for an additional $13.3 billion earn-out in cash and stock based on the achievement of certain milestones, making it Facebook’s largest acquisition to date.

Synereo is a global leader in decentralization technology, having spent the last 4 years developing and implementing a unique fully decentralized P2P communication and content delivery stack that powers the attention-economy enabled social network. Synereo has conditioned the deal on the immediate implementation of its decentralized technology – “just shmecking the Facebook UI on top of Synereo’s backend” as Synereo Co-Founder and President, Anderson Mccutcheon, put it.

“We just put a decentralized bullet through Facebook’s head” said Synereo co-founder and CEO, Dor Konforty. “By the time Facebook realize that a decentralized social network can’t actually be acquired or controlled, we’ll be long gone with the money, and Synereo will have over a billion active users”.

“I have no fucking idea what happened. Nobody talked to me, I feel like this was all done behind my back” said Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg as he was bitchslapping David Wehner all the way to the coffee machine. “At least I have chicken” he concluded.

The transaction has taken place on March 22nd and will be fully represented in Facebook’s financial reports for the second quarter of 2015.

About Synereo

Synereo’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Synereo to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

About Facebook

Facebook’s so called mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them, as long as it generates enough revenue to justify its development.

Synereo Contacts:

hello@synereo.com

https://twitter.com/synereo

Learn more about Synereo by visiting http://www.synereo.com.

======================
dannygroove

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 05:51:52 PM

If this is true, whats going to happen with the crowdsale?
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:23:23 PM

It has been an amazing ride and we are grateful for the support we received from the community and our partners.
We are proud to announce that with this partnership, Synereo's technology has finally found its way into the hands of billions of users and is now powering the biggest communication and content distribution platform in the world.

=======================

Facebook to Acquire Synereo
Acquisition positions both companies on a track to completely revolutionize global communications and content distribution.

MENLO PARK, Calif., March 31, 2015: Synereo Ltd., the decentralized and distributed social network, is ecstatic to announce that it has reached an agreement for the acquisition of its technology and assets by Facebook Inc., world’s leading provider of social networking services, for a total of approximately $26.7 billion. This includes $6.8 billion in cash and the rest in shares of Facebook common stock (valued at $19.9 billion based on the average closing price of the 20 trading days preceding March 31). The agreement also provides for an additional $13.3 billion earn-out in cash and stock based on the achievement of certain milestones, making it Facebook’s largest acquisition to date.

Synereo is a global leader in decentralization technology, having spent the last 4 years developing and implementing a unique fully decentralized P2P communication and content delivery stack that powers the attention-economy enabled social network. Synereo has conditioned the deal on the immediate implementation of its decentralized technology – “just shmecking the Facebook UI on top of Synereo’s backend” as Synereo Co-Founder and President, Anderson Mccutcheon, put it.

“We just put a decentralized bullet through Facebook’s head” said Synereo co-founder and CEO, Dor Konforty. “By the time Facebook realize that a decentralized social network can’t actually be acquired or controlled, we’ll be long gone with the money, and Synereo will have over a billion active users”.

“I have no fucking idea what happened. Nobody talked to me, I feel like this was all done behind my back” said Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg as he was bitchslapping David Wehner all the way to the coffee machine. “At least I have chicken” he concluded.

The transaction has taken place on March 22nd and will be fully represented in Facebook’s financial reports for the second quarter of 2015.

About Synereo

Synereo’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Synereo to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

About Facebook

Facebook’s so called mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them, as long as it generates enough revenue to justify its development.

Synereo Contacts:

hello@synereo.com

https://twitter.com/synereo

Learn more about Synereo by visiting http://www.synereo.com.

======================

1st april
Smiley

IOTA
Elokane (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 06:43:00 PM

If this is true, whats going to happen with the crowdsale?

Congratulations! Your AMPs are now worth millions!

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
Meladon

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:55:39 PM

Can i make more then one deposit to the btc adress which i got per email, or should i enter my email adress again to receive a new btc deposit adress?
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:10:37 PM

Money is always power... Shocked

Elokane (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 07:19:09 PM

Can i make more then one deposit to the btc adress which i got per email, or should i enter my email adress again to receive a new btc deposit adress?

You may continue using the same address.

<br>
Elokane (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 07:20:32 PM

So the node who is investing Amp in content knows who read it ?

No. You decide how much you want to invest (and can optionally select a few parameters and "strategies" if you want to use the advanced settings) and the rest is handled outside of your control.

<br>
hector3115

Activity: 481

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:34:04 PM

That was clearly an April fools joke by someone not affiliated with the company.  Come on, are you serious?  Or is this your attempt at April fools?

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
hector3115

Activity: 481

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:47:34 AM

OK, so maybe he is with the company.  But come on, it is CLEARLY an April Fool's joke demonstrating the advantages of Synereo over Facebook.

The part where Zuckerberg was bitch slapping people should have probably tipped you off.

Lighten up.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 07:34:51 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 07:52:42 PM by SynereoCommunity

Synereo is no longer merely a team with an idea.
We are proud to announce a working prototype of the decentralized social network. Read more here.

We will soon be inviting a select few hackers to build the first features of the next-gen social network
with us through our new bounty program. Stay tuned for more info.

The community is welcome to join the Synereo Slack at slack.synereo.com.
Doors are open to everyone who wants to join the discussion and find out more about the demo bounty program.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████