Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879155 times)
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:45:28 PM

AMP uptrend is still intact.

( sorry for the ugly chart, to busy to make something nice looking )

Note that not even are we still in an uptrend that more then 5 weeks ago, it looks like we keep making higher lows, not even touching the bottom ascending channel. That comes with more volatility. I expect a jump up to .00026 in the next few days, followed again by a drop to around .00020. This will keep happening until something changes drastically, because trends tend to just keep going.

Of course there's a strong inverse relation with BTC. BTC makes a little rally, we dip. BTC dips a bit, and we shoot up to .00026

Let's see if my little forecast comes true. I've been making trades like this for a while and so far they have paid off very well.

BEen watching this coin on and off, I'd have to agree with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakev

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:55:22 AM

I would highly recommend checking out some of the weekly community meetings at Synereo. The discussions really get into what a functioning society in the crypto space should look like, social intelligence, etc.

The most recent is already on here a few posts down, but the links to next ones are posted in Slack channel!
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 05:15:34 AM

when will amps first be usable on the network, and to enable what sort of things on the network?

thanks.

Alpha 1.0 will last around 2 months, and use a test token.  As we move forward through iterations, the other special features in the pipeline will be added and tested.  We start with low-risk, normal social media features, and as we pass security checks, things that involve people's money will be brought on.  We're not going to rush out of the gate and experiment with our user's funds - we've seen what results when that happens.

So in the end, there will be full P2P transaction ability, smart contracts, and all the normal cryptocurrency uses, and of course, a scalable blockchain platform for devs to build their own dApps, networks, or DAOs on, finding many new uses we cannot anticipate.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████
 ██████     ████████
  ▀████▄   ▄██████▀
     ▀█████████▀
Powered by
AMP
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:48:33 PM

Let's see this baby make some waves now until Sept  Kiss

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 09:24:03 PM

I have a feeling there's gonna be plenty of waves Smiley

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:04:09 AM

I have a feeling there's gonna be plenty of waves Smiley

The potential for this platform is huge.  You have to be blind not to see that.

If that centralized scam "Steem" can reach $337 Million USD, just think what a real decentralized social networking platform powered by the attention economy can reach.  Imo, I think we are going to see a dramatic price increase before the Sept crowdsale.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
ashapasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:50:44 PM

Probably not, crowdsale means more dilution of amp on the market. I see a fall in price before and immediate aftermath of crowd sale, after that we might see steady increase.
Ethertrader1

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:37:59 AM

This has been one of the slowest and steadiest rises I have seen. I joined Slack about 6 weeks back and man is it growing. Community has doubled to 800, price is climbing and so is interest. I think everyone is ready for the launch in September of the Alpha.
ashapasa

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:16:17 PM

Synereo has huge potential no doubt but will it rise in value as fast as steem? Steem supply is assumed to be more concentrated in foundation or devs hand, therefore it's easier to increase market cap. If they restrict the supply of coins to the market, the coins available in the market naturally becomes more valuable due to artificial scarcity.

If synereo is more decentralized and supply of amps more evenly distributed than can we hope for a meteoric rise like steem, it seems unlikely  Smiley. That said I still feel synereo has a great future but I don't see a huge jump in price unless people get get really greedy due to the recent rise of steem.
kjadB

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:26:41 PM

Synereo has huge potential no doubt but will it rise in value as fast as steem? Steem supply is assumed to be more concentrated in foundation or devs hand, therefore it's easier to increase market cap. If they restrict the supply of coins to the market, the coins available in the market naturally becomes more valuable due to artificial scarcity.

If synereo is more decentralized and supply of amps more evenly distributed than can we hope for a meteoric rise like steem, it seems unlikely  Smiley. That said I still feel synereo has a great future but I don't see a huge jump in price unless people get get really greedy due to the recent rise of steem.

AMP will have many more uses on a feature rich social network than STEEM does today, so demand for AMP's will grow organically with use of the network. STEEM is being manipulated to create 'crypto Amway' where everyone is peddling crypto blog posts about STEEM to other guys writing crypto blog posts about STEEM

STEEM is the crypto currency for Tony Robins and infomercials on making big $$ from nothing, it's not about creating a vibrant community
ashapasa

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:30:02 PM

I have a few questions?  Smiley

Is synereo trying to become a blockchain based search engine + social platform?
In synereo, viewers  Huh are to be rewarded with amps as well as content creators?
The rewards for viewing is suppose to be based on something called "reo" which is like a ranking system?
The higher your "reo" rating the more amps you get for viewing, is that correct?
Will it be possible to upload videos on synereo?

Thanks for answering, I tried reading the whitepaper but it's hard for me to understand fullly, English is not my first language.  Smiley
Ethertrader1

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:16:19 PM

In synereo, viewers  Huh are to be rewarded with amps as well as content creators?
The rewards for viewing is suppose to be based on something called "reo" which is like a ranking system?
The higher your "reo" rating the more amps you get for viewing, is that correct?

Thanks for answering, I tried reading the whitepaper but it's hard for me to understand fullly, English is not my first language.  Smiley

I have some similar questions. Synereo is now a decentralised social media or is it not? I know you are doing so much but its really complex.
Ethertrader1

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:32:01 PM

Greg is really a good interview http://thebitcoinpodcast.com/episode-75/ I always feel I get Synereo so much more hearing Greg and Dor speak than reading the material. Its a challenge to portray things in print I suppose.

SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 03:59:41 AM

Synereo was always to be blockchain based.  The news is that they are building their own, to meet the standards they need.

Yes - in Synereo's decentralized & distributed attention economy, all users are rewarded.  It is a public commons where all users are created equal.  If you create and share something (from music to books or fishing lessons!) that gets engaged attention, then you earn a higher REO (reputation) score with that person.  Every P2P (or B2B, etc) connection between users has its own private REO, so there's no central authority deciding what posts to show you, or counting which ones are 'popular'.  A high reputation means your attention is worth more - in both directions.

But this is all in due time: the complete version is many months down the road.  Synereo will begin with an Alpha test-net in September, and then start adding features in, as we pass testing.  Tests go live in the network before people's money goes live!

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████