Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879155 times)
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:47:12 PM

whats the difference between Synereo and steem? I dont think two socia media plataform can survive doing the same, one of them will disappear like it always happens. Sp what will make Synereo more interesting that Steem?

Synereo is decentralized, Steem is NOT! Steem is more like twitter with reward for posting.

In Synereo you own your data and only you have control over it.

Steem is going in volume very fast, it should not be so bad
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexjonescrypto

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:32:58 PM

whats the difference between Synereo and steem? I dont think two socia media plataform can survive doing the same, one of them will disappear like it always happens. Sp what will make Synereo more interesting that Steem?

Synereo is decentralized, Steem is NOT! Steem is more like twitter with reward for posting.

Steem is going in volume very fast, it should not be so bad

Steem appears to being pumper right now. I think Steem would be a great addition to the community. I think Synereo will be revolutionary when it comes out. I see Steem as Medium with a built in token, not much more.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:57:23 AM

Have any Synero networks/sites launched yet?  Do you think Synero is undervalued, given what we've seen with Steem?

https://steemit.com/steem/@hisnameisolllie/steem-getting-pump-ed-will-there-be-a-dump

I think Synerero has to wake up if not steem will override everything as number 1 forever

"Steem" is a steeming pile of garbage.  "Steem" is another centralized Larimer scam.  The Larimers are the notorious scammers behind Bitshares.  I was involved in Protoshare / Bitshares from the beginning (the very first day it launched), and I watched them systematically rob their community through blatant lies and outright theft.  They've abandon Bitshares, because they've sold out to the suckers, and started this new "Steem" scam.  If you look into "Steem", you'll realize that it's a total joke that does not scale and is not feasible.  You can be assured that anything that the Larimers are involved in is a shameless money grabbing attempt to ripoff the naive.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
ccedk_pr

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 02:39:47 PM

We are pleased to announce that OMNI and its assets have been added to OpenLedger, media will cover this incoming weeks.

The assets are OPEN.OMNI, OPEN.MAID, OPEN.AGRS, OPEN.AMP, the Tether OPEN.EURT as the first place anywhere, and OPEN.USDT.

You may enter a market simply following this link to

https://bitshares.openledger.info/?r=openledger#/market/OPEN.BTC_OPEN.AMP

Accessing any other markets simply exchange OPEN.AMP with any of the above mentioned and you have just accessed a new BTC market on OpenLedger.

Follow us on socials for latest news and updates

Facebook :: LinkedIn ::Twitter

SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 03:25:09 PM

Dont understand what exactly Project 11 is, what is the relationship between synereo and project 11 ? could dev give us more info about it?

thanks.

Have you seen this?

https://youtu.be/yrCtcjZNix0?list=PLsMIFzUId4x_FoKGsr_dVvp-v_VQdGc8t

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████
 ██████     ████████
  ▀████▄   ▄██████▀
     ▀█████████▀
Powered by
AMP
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 04:50:38 PM

Have any Synero networks/sites launched yet?  Do you think Synero is undervalued, given what we've seen with Steem?

The Synereo tech stack has football.wewowwe.com/ and www.nobexradio.com/ working, and livelygig.com/ coming soon.

Others are in the discussion phase.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████
 ██████     ████████
  ▀████▄   ▄██████▀
     ▀█████████▀
Powered by
AMP
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:11:50 PM

Ok, so wait. These Bitshares guys kind of stole your idea, be it a light version, and now they seem to be the crypto social media pioneers? Is there a development roadmap for Synereo? When can we expect a similar platform like Steemit, be it truly decentralized?
alexjonescrypto

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:57:20 PM

Ok, so wait. These Bitshares guys kind of stole your idea, be it a light version, and now they seem to be the crypto social media pioneers? Is there a development roadmap for Synereo? When can we expect a similar platform like Steemit, be it truly decentralized?

I dont think anyone stole anything. Steem is cool, just very very basic so not sure really what its used for or where its going.
Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:09:43 PM

I dont think anyone stole anything. Steem is cool, just very very basic so not sure really what its used for or where its going.

Why Synereo is falling behind Steem? Big difference.....steem $1,62 and Synereo only $0,1?
Geenstijl
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:14:19 PM

Why Synereo is falling behind Steem? Big difference.....steem $1,62 and Synereo only $0,1?

To be honest. Normally, similar coins will gain with a delay. I am rather surprised that this is not the case atm.
alexjonescrypto

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:18:09 PM

I would bet strong that August/September will be a very good month.
Game_Seller

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:52:21 PM

Nice rise lately and good market swings thanks amp.
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:25:37 PM

Nice rise lately and good market swings thanks amp.

Are you kidding me?

What is a good rise is this  http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/steem/ 177 per cent! almost $3!

Synereo better wake up if you don't want to disappear
noganoo

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:44:56 AM

I am investing heavily in AMP.  After seeing what just happened with Steemit I will be looking for at least 10x gains from current price of 14,000 satoshis.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:04:54 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2016, 11:02:35 AM by DecentralizeEconomics

Listen up...

Steem and the people behind it, Larimer Gang (Daddy Stan and Baby Dan) and their Chinese Communist backers, are absolute pieces of filth.  They hype their warez to unload their bags to the naive even though their entire model is unsustainable.  Steem isn't decentralized in the least and it never will be.  All those losers did was the exact same thing they did before with Bitshares.  Here's their "gameplan":

Step 1 - Identify a new, creative, innovative idea and steal it.  (With Bitshares it was NXT's PoS algo.  Now, it's the "social media" concept.)
Step 2 - Slam out a crude, unsustainable, centralized copy of the idea.
Step 3 - Hype it with ridiculous slogans like "Safer than a Swiss Bank" and refer to it as "Decentralized" even though it isn't and you totally control the network with your Chicom buddies.
Step 4 - Lie to all your supporters about your plans to the extent that they develop Stockholm Syndrome or end up hating your guts.
Step 5 - Once a lot of innocent, naive, unsophisticated noobies start driving up the price because they believe your lies, start selling your bags like crazy.
Step 6 - Lie some more and change your "business model" to further enrich yourself and centralize control of the system in your hands.  Act like you're doing everyone else a favor.
Step 7 - Attempt to sell your "Testnet" to the mentally retarded.  PROFIT!
Step 8 - Massively dilute "Project 1.0" by releasing "Project 2.0" in which you control even more of the network.  Act like you just invented cold fusion and give yourself the Nobel Peace Prize.  If anyone complains, act like they just don't like "innovation".
Step 9 - Continue to sell off your bags like crazy.
Step 10 - Reassure your investors that even though the market keeps declining that this is the NEXT BIG THING and will REVOLUTIONIZE THE WORLD.  In reality, the market really keeps declining, because you're unloading +90% of the network on these poor suckers.  Go worship at your personal shrine of PT Barnum and thank him for his insight that "There's a sucker born every minute."
Step 11 - Keep Selling
Step 12 - NEVER STOP SELLING!
Step 13 - Once you've unloaded all your coins and have no more use for this scheme, give an altruistic speech about how you're releasing the networking out into the wild, decentralized world where it can roam free and develop on its own.  Claim you're doing "God's Work" for extra lulz.  Abandon all development and leave your supporters hanging by their underwear out in the breeze.
Step 14 - PROFIT!!!!!
Step 15 - Spent all your money or still greedy?  Go back to Step 1.

This is the entire business model for the Larimers and anyone who is associated with them.  This is coming from someone who has watched these con-artists operate since day one!  I was originally a Bitshares supporter.  I was heavily mining Protoshares on the very first day.  I've seen how these scum operate.  Steem will 100% not be around in the future, because it is technically unfeasible.  They know this and they don't care, because they will have unloaded everything on the suckers.  Don't be fooled.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
dirtygraham

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:45:43 AM

My name is Graham, and I am an investigating Journalist working on a story about serial-scammers/fraudsters in Crypto-Currency, and my desk has assigned me to look into Larry Christopher Bates.

I need your help gathering information about Larry Christopher Bates who has been involved in a series of scams and failed projects, and I will list some - and hopefully I get some responses either publicly or privately from you - the users that know who is who in Crypto.

Since most of the Bitcointalk-threads he is involved with is closed, I am looking for victims of his past scams, and information about his rolls in current projects.

Marinecoin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=879880.0
http://www.marinecoin.org/

ProzCoin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740383.0

Bitland:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434155.0

OpenLedger:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1479359.20

CCEDK:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/05/15/bitcoin-exchange-ccedk-relaunching-as-decentralized-conglomerate-with-crowdfund-focus/#38cae00c7fd1

I just learned that he is part of the synereo/Synereo-AMP community as a leader and front-figure, I would like to know more about that.

You can answer me on the dedicated thread at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1548350.new#new

or send me a private message. I guarantee for your anonymity.

Sincerely,
Graham
Freelance Journalist
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:17:09 AM

My name is Graham, and I am an investigating Journalist working on a story about serial-scammers/fraudsters in Crypto-Currency, and my desk has assigned me to look into Larry Christopher Bates.

I need your help gathering information about Larry Christopher Bates who has been involved in a series of scams and failed projects, and I will list some - and hopefully I get some responses either publicly or privately from you - the users that know who is who in Crypto.

Since most of the Bitcointalk-threads he is involved with is closed, I am looking for victims of his past scams, and information about his rolls in current projects.

Marinecoin:

ProzCoin:

Bitland:

OpenLedger:

CCEDK:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/05/15/bitcoin-exchange-ccedk-relaunching-as-decentralized-conglomerate-with-crowdfund-focus/#38cae00c7fd1

I just learned that he is part of the synereo/Synereo-AMP community as a leader and front-figure, I would like to know more about that.

You can answer me on the dedicated thread at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1548350.new#new

Sincerely,
Graham
Freelance Journalist

Who the heck is Larry Christopher Bates?  I've never heard of the guy, and I've watched all their videos.

Geenstijl
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:39:58 AM

I think it is time for Synereo to shine. People have seen the potential of Social Media and Cryptocurrency with Steem and it won't be long before the will imagine the potential of a platform that actually does it right....
overthetop2011

Activity: 678

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:32:49 AM

I think it is time for Synereo to shine. People have seen the potential of Social Media and Cryptocurrency with Steem and it won't be long before the will imagine the potential of a platform that actually does it right....
Synereo will shine, sooner or later.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jjmv

Activity: 246

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:47:37 PM

Marinecoin:

ProzCoin:

Bitland:

OpenLedger:

CCEDK:

Sincerely,
Graham
Freelance Journalist

LOL you slimy piece of shit scammer.  The only person that need be investigated is YOU.  GTFO.  For anyone who may fall for this loser, check out his first post ever on BitcoinTalk:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823785.msg14926364#msg14926364

Hello darlingz, maybe some of you hero-members can help me out with a solution.  Kiss

I manage a private fund that is currently worth 530 Bitcoins in real value. We have issued an HZ-asset, a dividend-share - but here is the problem: The current Market-Cap for Horizon is only 199 Bitcoins.

If we are to pay our investors back their money at some point, we will have a real serious problems on our hands as our clients trade our HZ-asset/shares with other people... So if we are to liquidate the fund, we would need to set up a private coin/swap in order to buy back the HZ-assets in Bitcoins since our funds value is higher then the value of the entire HZ-network and therefore makes it mathematical impossible to use it for the purpose it was intended.

If I get my point across

Current price of HZ is 20 satoshi which means that our 530 Bitcoin-fund in HZ is worth 2 789 473 684 (2.7 Billion HZ) but there is only less then 1 Billion HZ in total.

Also - On Bittrex & Poloniex combined, the orderbooks are so thin that we would move the price too much upwards when we are to pay out our investors, and they would bring the price back down selling HZ for Bitcoins which makes the usecase even worse in this current situation.

In order for HZ to work as a platform there needs to be a higher price-cap with enough resistance and harder buy-support to make these transactions possible or the only ones who can use this network will be the smallest of accounts with no room to grow.

So - Going through the rich-list, you guys at the top with the most invested interest in HZ need to pump liquidity back into HZ or sell out and let the market price this right. Getting just a few million HZ is very difficult on Bittrex & Poloniex, there is almost no supply and the demand is too soft and flexible.

So - Insiders: Please skype each other and decide what it is that you want, and make the Platform functional for us and others.

Thank you.

So you're an investigative reporter and you manage a private investment fund of 530 Bitcoins?  GTFO.

dirtygraham, trust me, if I catch you writing bullshit like this again, I will find out who you are, and I will find you.  Don't fuck around.  I'll be sure to follow your every post on this forum from here on out and call you out every time you bullshit other people.  You are scum.  Keep posting this garbage at your own risk.  

I keep seeing your name pop up.  You are everywhere man...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: