Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:58:48 PM

Of course! It is proved (just take a look at the videos) that the relationship between Dor and Greg was already unstable before the crowdsale, because they clearly had different objectives in mind. Still, Dor decided to move on with the crowdfund..

Their relationship was not more stressed than any other startup duo would be.  There were no indications of the nature of the CTO's sudden, and divisive actions prior to him doing it.

Most importantly, the whole team (including the CTO) moved forward in consensus on the existing roadmap that called for the fundraiser at that time.  This was based on the assurances of availability of an alpha, running on special k. 

That didn't happen, things got dramatic for a couple weeks, and now it's over and everyone involved is working toward the goals that have been laid out.  There are two separate organizations now, also as was planned.  The only difference is the change in management.  The ex-CTO turned down the offer of financial support from Synereo, but is apparently offering an exchange for AMPs to a new token.

All of this has already resulted in better working conditions for both organizations, and both are progressing faster than in previous months on the specific tasks in front of them.

Supporters of the project just need to keep in mind the time frame for expectations.
Mid 2018 is still a long way out, but 2017 will see a lot of progress!

What progress are we expecting to see come 2017?

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:20:33 AM

Of course! It is proved (just take a look at the videos) that the relationship between Dor and Greg was already unstable before the crowdsale, because they clearly had different objectives in mind. Still, Dor decided to move on with the crowdfund..

Their relationship was not more stressed than any other startup duo would be.  There were no indications of the nature of the CTO's sudden, and divisive actions prior to him doing it.

Most importantly, the whole team (including the CTO) moved forward in consensus on the existing roadmap that called for the fundraiser at that time.  This was based on the assurances of availability of an alpha, running on special k. 

That didn't happen, things got dramatic for a couple weeks, and now it's over and everyone involved is working toward the goals that have been laid out.  There are two separate organizations now, also as was planned.  The only difference is the change in management.  The ex-CTO turned down the offer of financial support from Synereo, but is apparently offering an exchange for AMPs to a new token.

All of this has already resulted in better working conditions for both organizations, and both are progressing faster than in previous months on the specific tasks in front of them.

Supporters of the project just need to keep in mind the time frame for expectations.

Is there a detailed ledger for expenditure so far for this project? I would like to see one created if not. Looks like the GEMZ scam with some drama and more high profile academics to me.

Capoboss

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:36:44 AM

As the slide continues... in the days of AMP...  Roll Eyes Churning the soap.

Hold on. Somethings are about to change in 2017 and I think this is a perfect moment to add more cheap AMPS for a long term. The team has already set some date for alpha release and all should go fine from now.

In which fairy tail do you live?
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:06:11 AM

Is there a detailed ledger for expenditure so far for this project? I would like to see one created if not. Looks like the GEMZ scam with some drama and more high profile academics to me.

Thats a good comparison but the gemz scam I think was delebrite from the moment he started the announcement and I think with amps shit just hit the fan and now its time to get back on track, gems is lost and never coming back.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:30:36 AM

Happy new year everyone! Celebrate hard, celebrate fast and celebrate with loved ones.
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:25:57 AM

HNY Apms team. Enjoy the night!

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 04:51:52 PM

AMP activity is so far unimpressive. Just churning it....

The-Accountant

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Legendary.

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:01:18 PM

Churn it out of your ass and in your mouth because in short that is all your posts amount to, you eating shit. Yum yum.

HNY Apms team. Enjoy the night!

Yeah happy new year people.
Sourgummies

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:07:52 PM

Well what do you expect after all the problems its faced. It needs time to build again but dont worry. I see that happening in 2017.
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 01:10:56 AM

CAN'T STAMP THE AMP

I have one question though. Say if Joe posted inappropriate pics and it somehow ended up in Bob's feed and Bob left the platform because of it - how would Synereo combat this potential problem since it's decentralized?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:28:37 PM

Thats a good comparison but the gemz scam I think was delebrite from the moment he started the announcement and I think with amps shit just hit the fan and now its time to get back on track, gems is lost and never coming back.

This probably not as bad as the gemz scheme but still if there is a big development pot and tons of amps under the sole control of dev team I would expect a full ledger for it.

Capoboss

Activity: 301

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:20:32 AM

Well what do you expect after all the problems its faced. It needs time to build again but dont worry. I see that happening in 2017.

Dont think 2017 will be the year for AMP.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:53:18 AM

Dont think 2017 will be the year for AMP.

YOU CAN'T STAMP THE AMP!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Sourgummies

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:39:29 AM

CAN'T STAMP THE AMP

I have one question though. Say if Joe posted inappropriate pics and it somehow ended up in Bob's feed and Bob left the platform because of it - how would Synereo combat this potential problem since it's decentralized?

Good question. I want to know this answer too please.
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 01:08:57 PM

Is there a detailed ledger for expenditure so far for this project? I would like to see one created if not.

The Finance spreadsheet is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit#gid=1156984041.

It will be updated soon.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████