Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879156 times)
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:22:18 PM

Are there any (good) news on the radar?

I found a lot of good news on the radar. See synereonet.slack.com and synereo.com for more details!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:19:28 PM

"However, when investing, backing or contributing to any Pitch, we accept no responsibility for the content/statements made on any Pitch, delivery of rewards, issuance of equity and any other deliveries or duties associated with the Pitch, or it’s satisfactory, and or any return on investment, it is assumed that you have read and understood our Risk Warning, Limitation and Liability and Indemnification Clause set in this agreement.

BnkToTheFuture.com does not offer refunds once donations, contributions or Investments has been made. When a pitch reaches its funding goal successfully, the Pitcher is not required to grant refunds to any members and users, unless the Pitcher is unable or unwilling to fulfill the rewards part of the Pitch.

BnkToTheFuture.com does not guarantee the value of CryptoCurrencies. The value of CryptoCurrency can rapidly increase or decrease at any time. You acknowledge that the price or value of CryptoCurrency may fluctuate and that the conversion rate (the “Conversion Rate”) for converting local currency into CryptoCurrency may not be the same Conversion Rate that applies when converting CryptoCurrency into local currency. You will always be shown the applicable Conversion Rate for a transaction prior to consummating the transaction."

2nd ICO buyers, here is Bank To The Future's terms and conditions. https://bnktothefuture.com/terms-conditions

Thanks for the info. It shows a refund must be done to CrowdFunders, according to terms and conditions. Ah, you "forgot" to read the sentence to the end. Let me help you:

When a pitch reaches its funding goal successfully, the Pitcher is not required to grant refunds to any members and users, unless the Pitcher is unable or unwilling to fulfill the rewards part of the Pitch

CrowdFunder” means any member/user that donates funds to any pitch on the BnkToTheFuture.com® website, or any member/user that donates funds to a CrowdFund pitch in exchange for rewards offered by the pitch owner.

It's a shame when people support scams, only because they have some interest in that money...
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:20:21 PM

So you are upset that the dev team is changing their plans in order to stay competitive?

So you would just prefer if the old plan would have stayed, which would have lead to inevitable failure, and then the price would have really tanked.

This is the rescue plan, and it's solid, and I believe AMP will rise from the ashes like a phoenix. It already went up 5.4% today, way to go  Smiley
Nobody is against a rescue plan. But how convenient to have this fight immediately after the ICO ...

And a rescue plan needs dates on it. Period. And the short term speculation is not a valid excuse. People are in their right to play short term speculation strategies. If you come up with a good quality product you will end up succesful in the long run anyway, even despite short term speculation. Long term investors need to know if the team is advancing more or less as planned in order to know if they are still willing to support the project. Long term investors need to know if Synereo finally starts to produce something and behaves like a team that can actually achieve something ... or if they keep messing around and waisting everyone's precious time. The 5 % rise is complete nonsense. This is normal fluctuation. One day it rises 5 %, the next day it crashes 5 %. Big deal. 5 % is nothing in Crypto.
JoeyDaMan7

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:45:58 PM

"However, when investing, backing or contributing to any Pitch, we accept no responsibility for the content/statements made on any Pitch, delivery of rewards, issuance of equity and any other deliveries or duties associated with the Pitch, or it’s satisfactory, and or any return on investment, it is assumed that you have read and understood our Risk Warning, Limitation and Liability and Indemnification Clause set in this agreement.

BnkToTheFuture.com does not offer refunds once donations, contributions or Investments has been made. When a pitch reaches its funding goal successfully, the Pitcher is not required to grant refunds to any members and users, unless the Pitcher is unable or unwilling to fulfill the rewards part of the Pitch.

BnkToTheFuture.com does not guarantee the value of CryptoCurrencies. The value of CryptoCurrency can rapidly increase or decrease at any time. You acknowledge that the price or value of CryptoCurrency may fluctuate and that the conversion rate (the “Conversion Rate”) for converting local currency into CryptoCurrency may not be the same Conversion Rate that applies when converting CryptoCurrency into local currency. You will always be shown the applicable Conversion Rate for a transaction prior to consummating the transaction."

2nd ICO buyers, here is Bank To The Future's terms and conditions. https://bnktothefuture.com/terms-conditions

Thanks for the info. It shows a refund must be done to CrowdFunders, according to terms and conditions. Ah, you "forgot" to read the sentence to the end. Let me help you:

When a pitch reaches its funding goal successfully, the Pitcher is not required to grant refunds to any members and users, unless the Pitcher is unable or unwilling to fulfill the rewards part of the Pitch

CrowdFunder” means any member/user that donates funds to any pitch on the BnkToTheFuture.com® website, or any member/user that donates funds to a CrowdFund pitch in exchange for rewards offered by the pitch owner.

It's a shame when people support scams, only because they have some interest in that money...

You're welcome. Sue Synereo and you'll lose. It looks as if I must help you because you easily misinterpreted one line of the terms and conditions. The rewards part of the pitch has already been filled, did you not receive your AMPS?

I agree with you though, Greg is an asshole and he attempted to sabotage our investment, where do we go from here?

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:07:03 PM

I agree with you though, Greg is an asshole and he attempted to sabotage our investment, where do we go from here?

File a petition with Trump to deport him.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:19:44 PM

You're welcome. Sue Synereo and you'll lose. It looks as if I must help you because you easily misinterpreted one line of the terms and conditions. The rewards part of the pitch has already been filled, did you not receive your AMPS?

I am sure you understand an OMNI token itself has no intrinsic value. Anyone who follows some steps can create one. AMP value was derived from its concept of multiple layers, one of them being the social layer. That's why many people paid around 33k satoshis on it. Not because Dor created an OMNI token named AMP. That argument is silly. Sorry... But it is.

It's so sad this project followed such an indecent path, after much community support.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 05:25:34 PM

AMP is being continous slap around even when it wants to rise on Poloniex. The Synereo leadership need to reassure investors.

I think I'm the only one having this view, what the CEO needs to do now is to instill confidence in investors, by taking right actions, employ a sound developer in the crypto space that is well respected and come up with a workable timeline to deliver your product. The actions of this team is inhibiting the rise in price of the tokens

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
JoeyDaMan7

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:59:42 PM

I am sure you understand an OMNI token itself has no intrinsic value. Anyone who follows some steps can create one. AMP value was derived from its concept of multiple layers, one of them being the social layer. That's why many people paid around 33k satoshis on it. Not because Dor created an OMNI token named AMP. That argument is silly. Sorry... But it is.

It's so sad this project followed such an indecent path, after much community support.

Unfortunately for you, there's no way to get around the fact that you've already been given the reward - The AMP Tokens! Reward = AMP Tokens = When you were in the process of buying them, BTTF told you what exactly you were paying for = reality. Cheers. Smiley
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:36:44 PM

ANNOUNCING YOURCHAIN!

CLAIM YOUR FREE TOKENS!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
ClamCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:56:36 AM

You guys got fucked anally from the mighty jew. How do the amp bags feel ico investors?
JoeyDaMan7

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:24:48 AM

So you are upset that the dev team is changing their plans in order to stay competitive?

So you would just prefer if the old plan would have stayed, which would have lead to inevitable failure, and then the price would have really tanked.

This is the rescue plan, and it's solid, and I believe AMP will rise from the ashes like a phoenix. It already went up 5.4% today, way to go  Smiley
Nobody is against a rescue plan. But how convenient to have this fight immediately after the ICO ...

Ethereum CEO, Charles Hoskinson resigned due to disagreements over how the company should be run. ETH is now #2 on CoinMarketCap. However, he didn't try to destroy the company by making it look bad to investors like Greg did. If you saw the live videos back in December, you'll find that he repeatedly says, "I think that the investors have a right to know what is going on, it is only fair to them" - he doesn't care about the project's backers. If he really cared about them then why would he refuse to have private conversations about his problem with Synereo? He chose to hurt our investment by talking about the matter on Google Hangouts where the whole world can see. Initially, people didn't know who to side with because they didn't know all the facts. Greg took advantage of that.

Dor won the chess game. The devs will continue on. Ethereum managed to do so and I don't see why Synereo can't/won't.
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:24:56 PM

Ethereum CEO, Charles Hoskinson resigned due to disagreements over how the company should be run. ETH is now #2 on CoinMarketCap. However, he didn't try to destroy the company by making it look bad to investors like Greg did. If you saw the live videos back in December, you'll find that he repeatedly says, "I think that the investors have a right to know what is going on, it is only fair to them" - he doesn't care about the project's backers. If he really cared about them then why would he refuse to have private conversations about his problem with Synereo? He chose to hurt our investment by talking about the matter on Google Hangouts where the whole world can see. Initially, people didn't know who to side with because they didn't know all the facts. Greg took advantage of that.

Dor won the chess game. The devs will continue on. Ethereum managed to do so and I don't see why Synereo can't/won't.
I hope so. I am not advocating for Synereo failing. I have quite some AMPs so I wish Synereo all the luck. But I think it is about time they actually start producing something more than promises.
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:45:37 PM

I hope so. I am not advocating for Synereo failing. I have quite some AMPs so I wish Synereo all the luck. But I think it is about time they actually start producing something more than promises.
I also think as to Synereo and do developments that could boost the price Synereo, probably in 2017 Synereo developers do it, and the problems and as a lesson for the future

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
charleshoskinson
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 06:55:47 PM

What's this all about now? Invoking the name of the Hosk? What did I do now?

The revolution begins with the mind and ends with the heart. Knowledge for all, accessible to all and shared by all
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:33:29 PM

What was the reason synerio is not going to just clone steams base code for their own?
I mean in the face of no Rchain what actual tech do they have that is superior to steams?

I don't like steam at all due to their launch but their code is good it works for what they need.
I know synerio is trying to design something slightly different but for now this is the best way to move forward with any kind of pace?

Why are they trying here to create something superior to steam when they simply do not seem to have the coders to produce this kind of design?

Watching the old videos really it seems greg was saying synerio has zero coders that can produce something revolutionary ... he more or less said without him there holding their hands they couldnt be left alone for more than 5 mins.

profitgenerator212

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:35:21 PM

My econometric forecasting model predicts AMP price rise in about 1.5 hours from now:  Sun, 29 Jan 2017 21:00:00 GMT

The next few hours should be a very exciting time, read more here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758541.msg17665360#msg17665360

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:39:27 PM

What's this all about now? Invoking the name of the Hosk? What did I do now?

Not sure, can you take over this ship and get it sailing in the correct direction again?

Heard the name before and many speak highly of you. Perhaps with someone of this stature amp can progress onward and upward after all this time of messing around chasing it's tail.

Some don't like dor, some don't like greg.

With just one decent person to unite both sides maybe we can prevent the project splitting into 2 segments.

xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:39:45 PM

My econometric forecasting model predicts AMP price rise in about 1.5 hours from now:  Sun, 29 Jan 2017 21:00:00 GMT

Wow

Edit:
This prediction is based on what facts ? Just market dump & pumps ?
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 08:23:35 PM

Same here.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:40:59 PM

My econometric forecasting model predicts AMP price rise in about 1.5 hours from now:  Sun, 29 Jan 2017 21:00:00 GMT

Wow

Edit:
This prediction is based on what facts ? Just market dump & pumps ?

Well it's a solid quantitative analysis model, that I have backtested, and had pretty low error margins. It may not be always correct, but most of the times it usually predicted the price with a small standard error.

Just read my speculation thread to see the results thus far:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758541.0

We shall see what will happen quite soon!

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: