Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:36:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879153 times)
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:11:07 AM

I believe 30k is the next stop, small retracement here and there, but a new pump could happen pretty soon. The environment is very optimistic.

Please, elaborate more on why you believe so... Otherwise, this sounds just like a spam post.

I have wrote many posts about AMP, you should read my blog (signature link).

I don't think I need to repeat myself about the arguments that I have made months ago. I have always been positive on AMP since the time I bought it, and even before that I had an eye on AMP just waited for the best moment to buy in.

The alpha will probably come out anytime now, and that is why I believe 30k is the next step, perhaps even more if investors will be satisfied.

Maybe trolls need to take a break and recognize how hard the Synereo team has been working in the past 3 months, while the trolls do nothing but just spread fear and lies.

See his name, he just spread spam and wants noobs to buy his bags at 30k.

I don't think you get the picture. If Synereo comes out, in it's final form, it will be more like 0.01BTC/AMP

30k is a teaser if perhaps the  Alpha slowly starts to come out, but when the real thing comes out, only sky will be the limit.

Think of it like being the early days of Facebook. It could be worth tens of billions later!

It'll go down to the 3-5 cent range soon and then I'll just buy MORE! I'm actually considering focusing more on Synereo than Ethereum, I'll thank myself later. Also, it's not like people won't notice it anyway, it's in the top 50 on CoinMarketCap.

The problem here is the 950 million total supply, which is a big burden even if the product is delivered.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:14:38 AM

The problem here is the 950 million total supply, which is a big burden even if the product is delivered.

Who cares, I don't think the Synereo team will sell them. They are working hard on Synereo, and it will be probably worth a lot if they deliver it correctly.

Why sell the 950 million now, then you can sell that in 10-20 years for potential billions of dollars?

I believe most social media was also 80-90% in the hands of a few guys, so this is no different than investing in early Facebook or Google.

I dont think people should be scared of the supply. If the price rises, they won't sell, because their assets would only grow in price, and who is that stupid to sell into a starting bull market?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
jvper

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:03:00 AM

Who cares, I don't think the Synereo team will sell them. They are working hard on Synereo, and it will be probably worth a lot if they deliver it correctly.

Why sell the 950 million now, then you can sell that in 10-20 years for potential billions of dollars?

I believe most social media was also 80-90% in the hands of a few guys, so this is no different than investing in early Facebook or Google.

I dont think people should be scared of the supply. If the price rises, they won't sell, because their assets would only grow in price, and who is that stupid to sell into a starting bull market?

Who claimed they would sell? The issue here is: there is a huge amount of coins, which makes the valuation quite high, even for few cents per coin.
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:44:36 AM

Who claimed they would sell? The issue here is: there is a huge amount of coins, which makes the valuation quite high, even for few cents per coin.

I'm with PG on this one, there's still only 82 million coins in circulation - the total AMP supply doesn't matter. Synereo already burned half of them!

Dor said earlier that they would use the remaining AMPS for development purposes. Development=more money brought into Synereo.
cherry11800

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:57:14 AM

What are the main developers now?
jvper

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:07:23 AM

I'm with PG on this one, there's still only 82 million coins in circulation - the total AMP supply doesn't matter. Synereo already burned half of them!

Dor said earlier that they would use the remaining AMPS for development purposes. Development=more money brought into Synereo.

It is contingent. Therefore it cannot be neglected... Although those coins are currently locked, one day they will be unlocked, so the real market cap will be 949 million times price per coin.
JoeyDaMan7

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:35:56 AM

It is contingent. Therefore it cannot be neglected... Although those coins are currently locked, one day they will be unlocked, so the real market cap will be 949 million times price per coin.

Oh, sure, Synereo will sell ALL of their AMPs at the same time. You'd think that they would've done it sooner though, it's been 3 years. Hmm...

Wink
jvper

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:43:24 AM

Oh, sure, Synereo will sell ALL of their AMPs at the same time. You'd think that they would've done it sooner though, it's been 3 years. Hmm...

Wink

Market capitalization is calculated regardless of the owners intention of selling or not. That's my point.
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 10:00:22 AM

Wink

Market capitalization is calculated regardless of the owners intention of selling or not. That's my point.

Is the market cap of Bitcoin based on 21 million coins or what is now available in the market?

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
Triload

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:27:18 AM

What are the main developers now Smiley

One was kicked out, his name is Greg. Dor is dumping his premined coins, sad project.
GoogleBit

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:17:53 AM

Twitter is actually loosing 500.000.000 $ a year, this year and last year they did.

What about using Synereo AMP for creating revenue...

Any idea  Huh
jvper

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:44:36 PM

Wink

Is the market cap of Bitcoin based on 21 million coins or what is now available in the market?

Some websites consider 21 million. Others, like coinmarketcap, consider the current supply.
If one considers the current supply, then the difference to 21 million must be considered a cost (paid through dillution) to run bitcoin blockchain. A cost that will be paid by current bitcoin owners in order to attract more miners, which is fundamental to the blockchain long term existence.

Similarly, we can either consider the market cap to be 949 million * price per AMP (especially considering all those tokens already exist) or consider only the current supply, but then all the locked AMPs are a huge burden AMP holders will pay through dillution and must be considered beforehand. Different approaches, but either way it is the same thing at the end of the day.

JoeyDaMan7

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:19:59 AM

Wink

Some websites consider 21 million. Others, like coinmarketcap, consider the current supply.
If one considers the current supply, then the difference to 21 million must be considered a cost (paid through dillution) to run bitcoin blockchain. A cost that will be paid by current bitcoin owners in order to attract more miners, which is fundamental to the blockchain long term existence.

Similarly, we can either consider the market cap to be 949 million * price per AMP (especially considering all those tokens already exist) or consider only the current supply, but then all the locked AMPs are a huge burden AMP holders will pay through dillution and must be considered beforehand. Different approaches, but either way it is the same thing at the end of the day.

Again, it won't be a burden if the extra AMPs are being used to better the platform. I'm not sure how you can try to make close-to-accurate price predictions when you figure in the total AMP supply.

Wanna sell me your AMPs?
jvper

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:14:23 AM

Wink

Again, it won't be a burden if the extra AMPs are being used to better the platform. I'm not sure how you can try to make close-to-accurate price predictions when you figure in the total AMP supply.

Wanna sell me your AMPs?

I don't understand the relationship between the discussion about market cap and my intention to sell AMPs or not.

But anyway, let me answer by saying that I am willing to sell my AMPs for you for the acquisition price, no profit intended... A price considered and set by Synereo Team as fair. Deal?
UnknownEye

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:50:41 AM

Finally clawed some of my losses back risking it buying at 3k selling at 9k. Why should I need to play the market like this while these fuckers are sitting on my btc that payed 30+k. I'll get my money back then I'm out of here, these people can't be trusted.
ooom

Activity: 165

Learning is the beginning of wealth.

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:04:52 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 07:29:30 AM by ooom

Will you be able to AMP content on FACEBOOK? YOUTUBE? where else? Will browser extension be able to setup on any browser?

The plan is to make this a ubiquitous layer on top of the Internet. We'll publish more information about our model next week.

Our team has many, many years of experience and we have gone through two prestigious startup accelerators, becoming familiar with the cutting edge. I assure you we're aiming at creating a product of the highest quality.

New post on the blog:
Bringing Decentralization to the Giants: A New Economy for UGC

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/03/20/epiphytian-decentralization-a-new-business-model-for-ugc-publishing/

"This way, platform operators such as Google, Facebook & Co. can continue doing their thing, while Synereo quietly builds a distributed Internet layer on top."

Just ignore these games and focus on what we're actually building.

Read this article to understand why we need all those AMPS. Ofcourse they could burn some but:
https://blog.synereo.com/2017/03/20/epiphytian-decentralization-a-new-business-model-for-ugc-publishing/

When software will be working and  populated, there will be a high demand for AMPs worldwide.

For me supply doesn't rise problems.

Main concern is that they deliver working software.

Software that would create a precedent in marketing usage around the crypto world and INTERNET.

If their second round TEST will be great, we will never see todays price anymore.

As more people TEST, more will practically feel the possible future of AMP attention economy. People who test now are privileged to feel assured that their investments a safe.

Who participated in the first testing round of alpha said it will be huge.

Now I am waiting for TODAYs the news UPDATE ON SYNEREO.

Disclaimer: My material is for informational purposes only.  It should not be considered legal or financial advice. I do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using my content.
wildduck
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:27:45 AM

Like me, and i want to test it.
morda

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:15:08 AM

Will you be able to AMP content on FACEBOOK? YOUTUBE? where else? Will browser extension be able to setup on any browser?

The plan is to make this a ubiquitous layer on top of the Internet. We'll publish more information about our model next week.

Our team has many, many years of experience and we have gone through two prestigious startup accelerators, becoming familiar with the cutting edge. I assure you we're aiming at creating a product of the highest quality.

New post on the blog:

"This way, platform operators such as Google, Facebook & Co. can continue doing their thing, while Synereo quietly builds a distributed Internet layer on top."

Read this article to understand why we need all those AMPS. Ofcourse they could burn some but:

When software will be working and  populated, there will be a high demand for AMPs worldwide.

Software that would create a precedent in marketing usage around the crypto world and INTERNET.

If their second round TEST will be great, we will never see todays price anymore.

As more people TEST, more will practically feel the possible future of AMP attention economy. People who test now are privileged to feel assured that their investments a safe.

Bingo that's the position I'm at, after iv tested the product my confidence sky rocketed, such simple but effective product

3DjB5gFXnh9TZF5DS7Zm6eSs64RbSYP9JU
MellowYellow14

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:13:43 PM

New post on the blog:

https://i.imgur.com/2ZBO7zI.png

Bingo that's the position I'm at, after iv tested the product my confidence sky rocketed, such simple but effective product

Everyone is talking about the alpha release. Lets bring it on already! I think today they will release info, or public alpha is out?
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 08:55:12 PM

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/03/27/a-liberated-network-is-born/

"The Synereo Attention Economy Layer transcends the separation between the different platforms through which content travels from creator to consumer, and establishes a platform-agnostic chain of users linking and distributing content among them, compensating value-creators along the way accordingly.

The next iteration of Synereo’s product will soon reach MVP status and be released to a wider audience as a closed beta. We will unveil this product next week, including a first glimpse of its UI, utility and projected release dates.
"

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: